St. Clair Ladies Circle: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga was the first, taking William in her mouth, her cunt, then her ass. She made a big show of using all three orifices, more for the benefit of the audience she knew was watching, or would watch later, than for either her pleasure or William's. Not to say that either she or William found her actions unpleasurable. Both Naomi and I were amazed that she so easily took William's full length in both cunt and ass.

Next came Cloë. Hers was a quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am fuck, sort of "I really don't want to fuck this man, or at this time, but it's expected." She didn't give William head, nor take him anally, although from the size of her nether opening it was clear she had done so in the past. Heloise was third. Like her husband, Karen, she took William doggy-style, he frigging her clit while he fucked her. When I watched them, I thought about the old saw that wives and husbands becoming more like each other the longer they are married. Even to being fucked the same way? Evidently so.

After each fuck, the wife and William went to the bathroom where they cleaned each other. Really it was the wife cleaning William and herself, with William maybe wiping the assholes of the ones who took him anally. Each wife then changed the bed linens for the next wife, much as the ladies had done the previous day. Next came Sophie, the order of fucking William reflecting the pecking order in the circle. Sophie was very much into oral, licking William's cock like some flesh popsicle. She was the only one who seem to have a problem taking William's cock vaginally, becoming flushed and agitated when it was only three-fourth's in. She never took the whole thing.

The wives fucking William did not occur all at once, but in seriatim throughout the day. Meanwhile, housekeeping chores were also attended to by all. In addition to the laundry, there were also the dishes, which consisted mainly in putting the dishes and cookware into the industrial dishwasher, turning it on and forgetting about it. While the St. Clairs were financially able to have maids, the nature of our activities precluded such being around. The excessive laundry, the video systems, William—all mandated against eyes who were not part of the St. Clair circle, or members of THE ESTATE.

Cooking was something that everyone did at her own pace or discretion. Like most crossdressers, we ladies really wanted to be Stepford wives, and enjoyed fussing about in the kitchen. Most of our wives were fairly good cooks, and for those of us who had been assuming the housewife role for some time, our culinary skills were as good as our wives, often better. The St. Clairs let their guests have the run of the house, including the kitchen, so meals were always buffet style, with each wife or special lady fixing whatever fancied her, making enough for everyone.

Around six p.m. William left, having fucked everyone in the house except my wife. His leaving was a great show, each lady making a show of Frenching him, along with Heloise and Cloë among the wives. I did not kiss him. His leering and cocksureness becoming even more of a turnoff than the pain in my ass, made even more remindful by the fact that a tampon was protruding from it.

The rest of the evening was spent lounging around the St. Clair's spacious den and viewing room. In addition to the videos of various couplings, with William and with others, and a seemingly inexhaustive collection of porn, the video system was also connected to cable, so that we could watch Desperate Housewives or CSI or whatever else we wanted on commercial television as well. Naomi and I and Sophie and Karen settled for the antics of the women of Wisteria Lane. Helga soon joined us, eventually followed by the rest. During commercials, the wives further educated Naomi and me about some of the standards they expected.

"At THE ESTATE you two may hear certain words and phrases of which we," Helga waved her hand to indicate all present, " disapprove. We do not use the word "bitch" to refer to our husbands, ourselves, or others, female or special lady. And we don't use the term "slut" to refer to ourselves or our husbands."

"Although we do recognize and use some of the more … earthy … words for our anatomy, such as "pussy" and "asshole" and "cock," we don't use some of the more ridiculous terms such as "man pussy" or "man clit." Thelma interjected. "While we live as women totally, physically we are still males. A penis is a dick or a cock with us. An asshole is exactly that, even when the person being described is totally one himself." Tittering.

"Of course," added Cloë, "some words and phrases are borderline. We are all cocksuckers, wives or special ladies, but we refrain from using the word since it has such a pejorative connotation, especially with you special ladies. On the other hand, "sucking cock" is so completely and adequate a description of the act it would be just as ridiculous not to use it. We also use and accept 'blow job' and variations on it."

"And don't forget words such as "cumslut" or any other term pejorative of cocksucking!" added Antoinette. "I don't understand why so many of us special ladies find an act we do lovingly as degrading, and that degradation is part of being a special lady."

"I personally like being called a lady, no adjective needed," said Karen. "But I don't object to T-girl, with either an 'i' or a 'u,' or a double 'rr.' I think its affectatious, but a lot of what we do is. But "special lady" sounds fine. I really don't like being called a girl, though. After all, I'm well pass thirty …"

"Well pass," sniped Sophie. Karen ignored her wife.

"The bottom line," chimed Heloise, "is that any words, terms, phrases that denigrate us for what we have become, whether it is directed at us in this circle, or at others like us, is not acceptable. The fact that a large number of transgendered women—another phrase I dislike—look down on themselves and either encourage, reward, or expect such language—and the physical treatment that goes along with it—doesn't help."

To this all nodded in agreement. After that, the other couples made their various departures, leaving only me and Naomi with the St. Clairs.

"Again, welcome to our circle," Helga smiled as we exchanged hugs with her and Thelma upon our leaving. "We'll be calling you this week to see how things work out."

We nodded our agreement and left, the sounds of our heels clicking on the flagstones.

-000-

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fair is only fair...

I'd like to hear of this William character taking a fist or baseball bat or something similar up his ass without being properly prepared.

P.S.: Ever heard of Viagra? That should work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
As erotic as a medical textbook

Some parts of this story are outstanding, the idea that some of the men lose their masculinity for good. But the biggest part of it is a turn-off: the overly graphic descriptions of "feces, blood and lubricant" from the protagonist's anus, the incessant graphic depictions of a penis as if no one would know what it looked like, and the lack of logic in the story. This seemed to have potential but the author's real fetish is gross-out imagery. Well, he can have it!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Early Return Wife comes home one night early to find dressed-up hubbyin Transgender & Crossdressers
Marrying My Tomboy Wife He wears the dress to marry his Tomboy dream girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
'Jenny' & 'Mike': A Day Out A shopping trip, pegging at home...and at the movie theater.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories