St. Clair Ladies Circle: Leonard Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and then one of our mutual clients would stop by the table to say hello. Our male mutual clients. After the meal, I went to the ladies' room to freshen my make-up. There were nine other women inside.

"I hope you're proud of yourself, young woman!" the most elderly of them huffed at me. "all my George has been hinting at all day is having me do that disgusting thing you did out at the golf course. I told him to find himself a prostitute!" She then stormed out of the restroom, followed by her entourage, four women young enough to be her daughters.

"I hope you're proud of yourself, too," a voice came from behind me. I looked in the mirror at a woman who was also a special lady, passable, but obviously male to those of us in the know. "I never thought of doing that at the golf course, with Leonard or anyone else." My raised eyebrows signaled my surprise and my confusion. She stepped toward me and extended her hand. "Irene Carruthers."

I shook her hand, "Valerie Imhof."

"Oh yes," she smiled. " Imhof Consultants." Again the surprise must have registered on my face. "We," she indicated the three others still in the room, "know about you and your wife. And about the St. Clairs. Probably more than you do." Tittering. "Much more." More tittering. "All of us have dated Mr. Hopkins. Some still do."

I looked around at the four knowing faces. Only on close scrutiny could one detect any maleness in their appearances. Their demeanor and dress, and their presence atLes Cygnes de Loireall indicated that they were the type of special lady that appealed to Leonard. While I had been jealous just twenty-four hours ago about Thelma and Antoinette, now I accepted that I was but one of a procession of special ladies in Mr. Hopkins' life, and that he was but the beginning of a procession of men in mine. I smiled wanly at them all. They smiled graciously back. No cat fight here.

"He's really a great date," Irene continued. "Good looking, a great conversationalist, informed and informative, likes fine restaurants, discreet—and a great fuck! He makes what being a woman is all about. Personally, I prefer to being a top—banging some sweet young thing..." She looked at the quartet, who smiled demurely back at her. "rather than being fucked. But even us tops need to feel like a woman every now and then. Being complimented on our looks. Being taken to dinner. Being courted. And seduced. Knowing that the man you're with can't wait to get your mouth on his cock and then his cock in your ass. And you barely able to wait for him to be in either place! Yesss!" Irene hissed, her eyes now closed. When she opened them, they were wet. She quickly dabbed them dry, then turned to the mirror to repair her mascara.

As she was doing so, several other women walked in. All stared daggers at me. Irene watched them in the mirror, then turned to me. "I ownIrene's. I don't believe I've ever seen you or your ..." She stopped and looked at the women who had just entered, then returned to me. "Your partner at my shop. The two of you must come in some time. I don't have the same inventory Marlena Schwartzmann has, but I'm sure what I have will please the two of you." She smiled at her double entendre. Without waiting for my response, she turned and whisked out of the lavatory, followed by her court. I finished my business and joined Leonard at our table.

"You were in there a long time."

"Well, you know how we ladies are."

"I gather you had a talk with Irene."

I looked at him, somewhat surprised that he would bring up another of his lovers, especially in this context. As I looked at him I realized he was quite nervous. And worried.

"Well, Mr. Hopkins, you've been tomcatting around with us special ladies for quite some time now. You should realize we'll run into each other and exchange notes. I mean, after all, it's what you men do." I resisted addingI should know.

"And what notes did you and Irene exchange?"

"Only that I'm but your latest conquest. And that Irene and her entourage were your earlier ones." Leonard looked uneasy. "And that you're a great date...and a great fuck! I have to agree with the last two observations."

Leonard shifted uneasily. "Anything else?"

"No. But I think you'll be hearing from her soon."

Leonard pursed his lips, his discomfiture more and more evident. A steady stream of men visited Irene's table, each waiting for the man before him to leave before presenting himself. Most of them I recognized as being members of THE ESTATE, about a third of them my clients. From their demeanor I knew that something more than checking out Irene and her friends was going on, but I did not know what.

"Who is that woman?" I asked, indicating the old bag who had verbally attacked me in the women's room.

Leonard looked in the direction I indicated, then let out a low whistle. "Where'd you meet her?"

"She was most unpleasant in the loo," I responded.

Leonard shook his head. "That, my dear, is Mrs. Ophelia Hepplewhite Natcher" Leonard said in awe.

"Natcher as in Natcher County?" I asked, stating the name of our county.

Leonard nodded, adding "and Hepplewhite as in Heppleton, the name of our illustrious little burg."

Now it was my turn to be in awe. Talk aboutgrande dames! I looked over at her again. She was easily in her sixties, probably her seventies. That would have made her a great-granddaughter, maybe only a granddaughter, of the founders of this town and one of the first settlers of this county. Talk about first families!

"Do you think she knows?" I queried.

"Nooo," Leonard said slowly. "She is one of the few people in this county who could have us all arrested for perversion and destroying the public morals. Even THE ESTATE would not be able to counter her. No, she's old money—and old values—and old everything. She would not understand you—or me for that matter. In fact, I don't think she knows about her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, several of whom are members of THE ESTATE. In fact, it was the younger Natchers and Hepplewhites who paved the way for THE ESTATE's take over of Heppleton and Natcher County."

Leonard indicated the other women in Mrs. Natcher's court, and the men with her.YoungerNatchers and Hepplewhites? The youngest was in his or her forties. Sitting there they were the picture of Middle American upper class gentility. I wondered what sexual proclivities they had that led them to THE ESTATE?

We left the restaurant, Leonard asking "Exactly what did she say to you?" as we drove to his place.

"She castigated me for what we did at the country club," I replied.

"Well, Val, I didn't expect our tryst to reach so high in this town. The next few weeks might be a little strained for both of us."

We rode the rest of the way in silence. At his place, I waited for him to open the car door and help me out, then we walked arms around each other to his apartment. After entering, Leonard closed the door and spun me around, taking me in his arms and kissed me ardently.

"I really wanted you to know how much I've enjoyed your being with me this weekend," he said when we broke for air.

"I enjoyed it too, Leonard," I replied, placing my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

When we broke this time, we turned and went into the bedroom. Words were no longer needed. Silently we undressed, me turning to let him unfastened the back of my dress, then letting it and all my other garments pool at my feet. When I turned around, Leonard was naked, his cock rampant. I sat on the bed as he positioned himself before me. I took his cock in my right hand and brought it to my lips, kissing the slit gently. As I opened my mouth to receive him I slid my left hand underneath his balls, running my nails along his perineum. Familiar now with his dick, I slip the head through my lips until I again engulfed it fully. Gently sucking, running my tongue around it, scratching his perineum, palming his sac, it wasn't long before Leonard was ready to cum.

I released him and took a condom from the nightstand, kissing each inch of his shaft just before I slid the latex coat over it. Cloaked, I moved into position on the bed as he lubed himself. He climbed between my legs and inserted a copious amount of lube into me as I held my legs up and splayed. Leaning forward, he didn't have to tell me to take a deep breath as our lips met. I wanted to inhale him into my very being! As we kissed land his tongue invaded my mouth, his cock invaded my body. I was his mare and he was my stallion, posting on me as we gamboled on the silken pasture of his bed. When he came, I gladly received him, a woman giving pleasure to her man!

-000-

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

I so love this story, I have read it many times and tried to write my own stories about a similar club, of course, I didn't bother, this one is perfect. Thank you for sharing it with all of us...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Weekend at Alice's Cottage 18 year old boy dresses as a girl & has first gay experience.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Seduction into CD'ing & Gay Sex Young college age boy learns the joys of CDing & Gay Sex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Blushing Bride Ch. 01 Stag party gives groom the chance to play the bride.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lucy's Revenge Former employee blackmails me into gay sex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories