St. Clair Ladies Circle: Marlena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlena kept sucking him until he was through cumming, then stood and kissed him, holding the back of his head firmly with one hand, forcing some of his cum into his mouth. He resisted momentarily then let her force his mouth open as she spat his seed back into him. With her other hand she massaged his cock until it was erect again. She then stepped back and began to get dressed.

Hanratty was dumbfounded. "You ... you ... you ain't gonna leave me like this, are you?"

Marlena had returned to the table and now pulled a leather wrap skirt from one of the boxes. "You asked me to relieve you, Mr. Hanratty. I relieved you. I'm not your wife." She paused to see how this registered, wrapping the skirt around her at the waist. It draped over her padded hips and ass, ending about an inch or two below the top of her boots. "Nor your girlfriend. And not your 'cocksucking bitch,' not even a sweet one. I'm your employee and future business associate, and expect to be treated as one—with respect."

Hanratty now recalled what he had just said. Damn, why did she have to be so sensitive!

"Look, Marlena, I'm sorry ..."

"It's Ms. Schwartzmann, Mr. Hanratty."

"Ok, ok, Ms. Schwartzmann. Look, you got me this way, you just can't leave me like this."

"But I can, Mr. Hanratty. And I will." Marlena smiled. "Like I said, I really prefer women. When I'm with a man, it's because that man wants me as a woman ... and as a lady. There are plenty of women like me who like being verbally abused-—even physically and sexually abused—-by men like you. I'm not one of them. No, Mr. Hanratty, I won't suck your cock again. You'll never know the pleasure of my ass-—and it is pleasurable, I've been told. I will train Wilhemina to be as good an office manager as I've been. I will turn Lily Marlene's into the best shop for women like me in this region, if not the country. You will not lose money on me or my store. My store! But I will not be your lover, nor you mine. You want some sissy pussy? Give me six months and I'll let you have the pick of my better customers—-the type who like being called cocksucker and bitch and slut and whore. Them you deserve. But not me!"

With that Marlena walked out the warehouse, the click of her stiletto heels resounding in the empty building. Hanratty looked at her as she left, the leather skirt swaying seductively as she walked, his final vision being her shapely silhouette framed by the doorway as she exited. He waddled over to the display table and looked at the various goods. He picked up another pair of pussy panties--flesh toned--and thrust himself into the vaginal opening, frigging himself until he came. As he did so he realized that maybe, just maybe, he had acted too hastily. This inventory did have possibilities.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 18 years ago
Very hot and a fantasy I've shared as well.

Often have fantasized and dreamed of owning my own shop catering to transvestites and such. To dress all day, walking in the highest of heels, creating beautiful women out of drab men and making a living would be a grand thing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

It All Started When... A night at a Halloween fancy dress party leads to sex...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 01 Martin begins his life as Lady Vargos.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Landlady Alex can't afford to pay rent, and the landlady has an idea.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tranny Trouble I have problems with my van and my dressing-up.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Every Wednesday Night Lesbian Mistress gives intense anal sex to her slave wife.in BDSM
More Stories