Every Wednesday Night

Story Info
Lesbian Mistress gives intense anal sex to her slave wife.
2.1k words
3.91
24.5k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarieKN
MarieKN
36 Followers

I've done this a hundred times but it's always fun.

My lovely slave wife is waiting patiently sitting on an old coffee table we keep in the basement, not that she has much choice. I already have each of her her leather wrist cuffs loosely pulled toward the rafters and the floor with two simple ropes on each cuff. Her ankle cuffs are similarly tied. She's in a relaxed X position, arms and legs pulled at ninety degrees away from her body.

I'm so happy that I discovered marine chocks. A friend has a sailboat and I watched her adjust the sail on a pleasant Saturday outing. She pulled a rope though a cleat with a spring loaded cam and the rope could not be pulled in the other direction without pressing a button to release the cam. I said nothing to her since she's a nice vanilla friend but found them online at a marine supply store later and bought twenty. I had marvelous ideas how I could use them.

There are two more ropes to the sides of her ring gag that I'm going to pull and tie off to the walls soon but she's quite comfy... so far.

I strap a wide leather belt around her waist tightly with two more ropes attached on each side. One on her left goes over a rafter then to a chock, the other on her left goes directly to a chock low on the wall near the floor. The two ropes on her right side are similarly arranged.

I smile at my lover, stroke her hair and start to hum an obscure song by Jeff Beck, "Suspension" remembering the words....

Lately I'm alright

And lately I'm not scared

I figured out

That what you do to me feels like

I'm floating on air

I don't need to know right now

All I know is I believe

In the very thing that got us here

And now I can't leave

I figure that should be my lover's theme song on evenings like this. There are fourteen ropes attached to my slave wife. I am about to pull her into lovely carefully designed suspension bondage.

I slowly, thoughtfully, pull each rope a few inches one at a time. This is always such a delight. In only a few minutes my darling is suspended helplessly a carefully calculated fourteen inches above the coffee table. The belt around her waist and her cuffs each with taut ropes positioning them keep her almost motionless. As always, I check that her suspension will not harm her. I devised this bondage because I love her. The cuffs are not tight and will not cut off circulation. She can wiggle her hands and feet. The ropes to her ring gag is also very considerate of me, supporting her head, and preventing neck discomfort. I momentarily chuckle at my thought of "preventing discomfort" since the ropes stretching the gag from the sides also tightens it.

My slave wife is beautiful in bondage and is the finest toy a woman could have. It's clear that she loves this too. Her bosom heaves. Her pussy is already open and glistening. I can't resist running a fingertip along her slit a few times. She quivers and moans. So cute!

Janet is slightly smaller than me at 5' 4" and a rather slim but her B cup tits are delightfully perky. She always arranges her long brown hair in a ponytail when we play so it does not get in the way. We both know it also makes a convenient handle when I want to force her to lick me. I'm always struggling to keep my weight down and usually wear a half cup corset when we play so my D cups don't flop around embarrassingly. She's naked except for her collar and cuffs. I love my latex hosiery and shoulder length gloves along with a pair of four inch heels. The latex is simply practical the way we play which can be a little messy. Four inch heels are so normal for me that I could not be without them. We both do exotic makeup for our "date night," over-the-top eye shadow, too much eyeliner and mascara, wet-look ruby red lipstick, and I chose to tease my blond hair to look like a 1980's disco queen just for fun. I guess I'm not a kid any more. I remember the 80's fondly.

We are almost ready. Janet loves ass play, especially enemas. This is our Wednesday night after we put our daughter to bed. It is carefully planned after years of practice that Jan's head is at my crotch level and she's fourteen inches above a sturdy old coffee table. However, I love my wife and always try different things.

I smile knowing that she gave herself enemas all day long and only ate soft food or soup. I'm not worried about stinky messes. I would not be surprised if she perfumed her rectum for me. I almost burst out laughing as I hang an enema bag from the rafters. I turn the table so it is lengthwise parallel to her body now, and slide an old kitty litter pan under her on the table

Her eyes closely follow my hand with the nozzle. That's not easy for her since she can only move her head a fraction of an inch in any direction. The nozzle is very plain, rather thin, not a butt plug, but glistening with Vaseline. She glances at the bulging bag undoubtedly wondering what's in it. She sees me pick up a small but powerful pocket rocket vibrator and if it weren't for the steel ring behind her teeth from her gag I'm sure she would grin.

I stand along side her so she can see clearer, holding up the nozzle and vibrator.

"My sweet slave slut, tonight you get a treat," I explain looking down at her. "The bag contains a bottle of chilled Champagne... OK... cheap sparkling wine. You only have to hold a pint or so while you give me an orgasm. Then you can release. Sound like fun?"

I have a lot of practice at swinging my leg over the table and between her arms and all the ropes. Squatting down on her mouth I lean forward to wiggle the nozzle into her asshole and turn the valve on the hose for just a few seconds. I guess she now has the equivalent of three glasses of wine in her and pull the nozzle out.

"Get to work slave!" I command. I turn the vibrator on high and touch it to her clit.

She jumps in her bondage, apparently not expecting a sudden touch to her clit, and squirts out the wine immediately. She did not even touch my pussy yet.

I reach down and pinch her left nipple hard.

"That will not do at all slave," I state sadly. "I'm disappointed and you must be punished."

I untangle myself from my slave and walk to our dresser filled with toys and odd supplies. I return with a tube of Ben Gay Extra Strength Icy Hot ointment. I squeeze a glop on my fingers and unceremoniously shove into her cunt, twist around, pump in and out, massage and pinch her clit for about a minute. Janet screams which I find exciting and she thrashes around in her restraints which positively arouses me.

I shove the nozzle back in her rectum and this time allow about half a bottle of wine to flow in. Then I shove in a medium size black rubber butt plug, small at the base but over two inches wide inside her ass. We have quite a collection but this one will do.

I go through all the effort of straddling her face again which actually pisses me off since I am deep in "Domme mode." I apply the Ben Gay to to pocket rocket too and circle her clit with it.

"Lick your Mistress NOW slave or I WILL find more punishments. Do you want nipple clamps too?Needles through your breasts? LICK!!!!" I command almost yelling.

She works frantically licking around my clit, sliding her tongue deep in me. She's doing a good job and I almost forgive her... but I don't.

I reflect that slaves have "sub space" which is highly erotic. Even bondage alone might arouse to incredible levels. Orgasms when in "sub space" are said to be many times more powerful than vanilla sex, all encompassing, poetic, a universe of its own.

I am not aware of a name for what I experience. "Sadism" is vague and does not express the emotions. I do not want to harm my wife. I want to give her intense sensations. I crave her instant obedience and erotic service. I know that I feel the inverse of her "sub space." It is as if I composed a glorious symphony when Janet orgasms in pain. Whose experience is more sublime? I can not say but I believe they are opposite but equal.

She's licking all around my pussy. I know she'd like to suck my clit and I'd like that too but the ring gag will not permit it. I work the pocket rocket around her clit. I shove it in her repeatedly non stop.

She shudders and strains against her restraints. It is clear that she climaxed and now is over stimulated which can be excruciatingly intense. I mentally laugh thinking about online descriptions of anyone, male or female, having orgasm after orgasm for hours. That's nonsense. It hurts! It is so intense that a bound woman might accidentally tear a ligament trying to escape her bonds.

"Do not stop slave!" I command sternly while continuing to toy with her. Jan thrashes around insanely but to her credit keeps licking me.

I cum beautifully, deep in "Domme space," gushing all over my wife's face.

"Enough slave!" I command. "Clean me gently then you may stop." She obeys and licks around my wet pussy.

I put down my toys. I pull out her butt plug and let her evacuate. I amuse myself by removing the nozzle from the enema bag and using the hose to give her a sparking wine vaginal douche to relieve her burning sensations from the Ben Gay. This is fun. I never thought of this before.

Then she thrashes around even more, crying, and screaming "Oo! Oo! Leeess eh ee Offh!!" which I know means "No! No! Please get it off!" I suddenly realize that bubbly alcohol is not a good douche. "Oops!" I think. "That must sting!" But the panic in her eyes, her screams, her yanking at her restraints make me wetter. "It's good to be the dominant one," I think as I pick up another enema bag and casually walk to the half bathroom in our basement. I can still hear her pleading and crying as I wash the ointment off my latex clad hands and fill the bag with a couple squirts of creamy hand soap and two quarts of warm water. I also pick up a face cloth.

Returning to my slave who is twisting and bouncing in her suspension, tears streaming down her face, I take my time hanging the fresh bag from the rafter.

"I told you that you earned punishment," I state but I place the nozzle over her sex and start to wash her cunt. Using the warm soapy water and the cloth, I wash her vulva and inside her vagina as best I can. She calms down, still breathing heavily though. As I finish the two quarts and a few minutes of cleaning, she relaxes considerably. I did not intend to do this to her but will remember it for possible future fun.

I remove the kitty liter pan quite pleased it seems to be only white wine, water, and soap bubbles, perhaps a tiny bit brown, but not stinky. I push the coffee table to the side and toss a couple pillows under my sweetheart slave. I release her waist ropes first, then her upper wrist and ankle waist ropes. She plops on her butt on the floor still restrained. I do not have to loosen all the ropes. She's on the floor now. Removing her gag, I clip a leash on her collar before I remove her belt and cuffs. She falls over giggling. She is wasted, totally drunk. She absorbed over half a bottle of wine through her intestines and vagina.

I pull her toward me and she wobbles on her knees trying to kiss me, but falls over laughing.

"I love You my Mistress," she mumbles half coherently trying to get to her knees unsuccessfully and misses at her attempt to kiss my pubic mound.

"I love you too slave," I say sweetly helping her to her feet and hugging her.

"You can clean this mess later. Let's take a shower," I say smiling, tugging on her leash but also holding her arm so she doesn't fall over.

MarieKN
MarieKN
36 Followers