St Joseph's School For Girls Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
110 Followers

Sarah and Emma started to fondle Jenny's breasts with their free hands, while Connie helped Jon fuck Jenny by lifting her up and then pushing her back down on him. It didn't take long before Jenny was voluntarily bouncing up and down on Jon's cock as an orgasm approached her.

Francis went to the desk and grabbed her bag, out of which she pulled out a large strap-on double-ended dildo and a camera. She beckoned Petra to her and eased one end of the dildo into her tight pussy; she let out a cry as it entered her. Francis used it to fuck her a couple more times before taking the straps and fastening it to her tightly around her legs and waist.

Francis then beckoned Fiona over and told her to firstly lick Jenny's butt and then lick the dildo so that is well lubricated. Fiona bent down next to Jenny's butt and started to lick her butt, pushing her tongue deep as she could into her tight butt. After a while she stopped and went to Petra who stood there with a nine-inch rubber cock, Fiona sank to her knees and feverishly sucked and licked the rubber cock. Petra moaned out loud as Fiona pumped the cock forcing more and more deep into Petra's pussy. Fiona stopped and returned to her viewpoint. Petra moved up behind Jenny and positioned her rubber cock right at Jenny's butt. Jon slowed Jenny's bouncing and he slowly eased her down onto his cock while the rubber cock forced its way into her tight virgin butt. A muffled scream was heard and Francis laughed; some of the girls joined in laughing at Jenny. Petra and Jon pumped into Jenny simultaneously as she bounced up and down. Jenny was bucking up and down and it was hard for Emma and Sarah to hold onto her arms. Emma lost her grip, and Jenny's arm just went to Jon's shoulder to help her get more momentum in her thrusts. Francis told Sarah to let go as well. Jenny gripped onto Jon's shoulders lifting herself up and down, pushing her butt back onto the rubber cock and sinking her pussy down onto Jon's cock. Francis loved it; she walked around the scene taking pictures of Jenny as she went. He favourite pose was of Jenny with her mouth open moaning as she was fucked hard up the butt and pussy again and again, the sweat poured from her face, making her hair and face look a mess. Connie wanted more so she reached in and kissed Jenny straight on the lips pushing her tongue deep inside Jenny's mouth, Jenny reciprocated clutching Connie's head and pulling it closer to hers. It wasn't long before Jenny had her orgasm; of course Francis caught it on film, Jenny's being kissed by Connie while being fucked in the pussy and butt. Once she came Francis told Connie and Petra to move aside. Petra slid her cock out of Jenny's butt, Jenny let out a audible sigh. Francis pointed at Fiona, "Petra go and fuck her with your new cock."

"Yes miss" replied Petra walking over to Fiona, bending her over and fucking her pussy for all she was worth.

"Get up replied Francis to Jenny who grudgingly lifted herself off of Jon's cock, she stood to the side looking admiringly at her shoes which she hadn't noticed before. Francis with her back to Jon lifted her skirt up around her hips and lowered her pussy onto Jon's still hard cock, "owww, that's good" she said looking at Jenny. "It feels good to have a hard cock in your pussy doesn't it Jenny?" Jenny just nodded. Francis started to bounce up and down on Jon's cock while Jenny who was still gagged looked on intently. "Jenny come here" commanded Francis.

Jenny moved closer to Francis. Francis removed her gag and pushed her onto her knees, she then pulled her face right to her clit, "lick you slut" she commanded pushing Jenny's head hard against her pussy. Jenny started to lick, tasting the mix of pre-cum and juices that were coming from both Jon and Francis. Francis bounced up and down on Jon's cock tensing her pussy muscles as she did, Jon was close to cumming as was Francis and they came together. Jon pumped his cum, up into Francis' pussy. Once she had milked all she could from his cock Francis lifted off and sat in the chair next to him. Jenny stood there looking at them both. "Clean Mr Daly's cock with your mouth!" Francis commanded Jenny. Jenny took the cock and licked it clean. "Now my pussy slut." Jenny looked down at Francis' pussy; there was a dribble of cum escaping as she held her legs open for Jenny. Jenny lent down and reluctantly started to lick and suck Francis' pussy until it was clean of cum.

Jon picked up the camera and took some pictures of Jenny licking clean Francis and then told Jenny to pose for some more. She did spreading her legs at every opportunity to show off her pink pussy lips. "My god" exclaimed Jon; "she really is a slut."

Francis just nodded, stood up and pulled her skirt back in place. Jon got dressed. Francis beckoned Petra over to her and removed the dildo that she had just used to fuck Fiona with.

"Girls get dressed" commanded Francis.

They all started looking around the room for their clothes, "however" added Francis, "no panties ever again!"

"Yes miss" the class replied in unison.

The class all took their seats leaving their panties in a pile on Jon's desk.

Jenny sat in her seat unable or unwilling to look up.

The bell went and the girls all stood up and left.

The weekend was quite uneventful as they usually were in this part of England.

Everyone took the time to catch up on work and sleep.

Monday morning arrived and the girls filed quietly into class all of them looked like they had a hangover, rubbing their eyes and shaking their heads. Jenny walked in last as usual and took her seat. Jon smiled at her when he noticed that she was wearing her stiletto heels. None of the girls except Jenny seemed to have any recollection of the previous day's events. Jon smiled and carried on with his teaching when he turned his head back to the class he noticed that every single girl had lifted their skirts high enough under the desk that he could see their naked pussies. Jon laughed out loud. The girls look confused as Jon laughed, but Jon just carrying on with his teaching. Jenny was never disruptive again, in fact she passed her exams and St Joseph's remained open.

Dragonia
Dragonia
110 Followers
12