The Feminist Secretary

Story Info
Asian secretary loses two bets to her dominant boss.
8.4k words
3.8
60.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place at a thriving fun company that still had not been turned into a so called politically correct sanitized workplace by a feminist agenda. Andrew Jackson is our hero and protagonist trying his best to keep some core manly values in a world turning worse.

Simply put his company had two types of employees, former frat boys and sluts. It had been a gradual change where every time a new position opened up the boys had hired their like minded party friends for senior positions and hot bimbos for all the secretary positions.

Andrew was the CEO of the company but like most of the men, boys really, at the office he did very little work spending most of his time flirting and fucking the female staff and playing video games with each other.

Currently he was sitting in his posh corner office on the second floor of the two floor office building. In front of him was a ultra wide monitor with part of the display showing the feed from the many security cameras in every single corner of the office.

Andrew zoomed in with the camera in the main bathroom of two secretaries washing their hands and faces. They were both dressed according to the sexist dress code with pencil mini skirts halfway up their thighs, high heels and tight tops in bright colors.

The first secretary was Asian with a cute innocent round face, long black hair and slim figure. She looked just like Asian pornstar Evelyn Lin. The second was a blonde with long wavy hair, also slim figure but larger breast. She looked exactly like young pornstar Chasity Lynn.

The Asian Evelyn was his most recent employee that he had hired and had not fully adapted to the manly culture of company. Not yet anyway. Chasity on the other hand had been there two years and was like all the secretaries both very understanding and also very willing and ready for every depraved fantasy the boys might have.

"You know Andrew, I am still not sure about hiring this Evelyn girl. I mean sure she is hot and young and would be a great fuck but what's the point if she won't actually strip?" Next to Andrew was his friend and college Chris also looking at the women on the security feed.

He knew Chris from the same frat house at College. They had both been into sports and whereas Andrew mostly had been focusing on racing bicycles Chris was the star quarterback very tall and muscular just like him but with wider shoulders.

"I know Evelyn is a self proclaimed feminist and that she thinks she can change this workplace culture from within but I promise you that I will break her soon and before the month is over she will be begging for all the cock she can get up her tight asian snatch." Andrew looked at Evelyn undressing her in his mind.

"What makes you think you can turn her to a lovely slut for us? She maybe will instead get bad ideas into the heads of the girls we already have here." Chris grinned back at him.

"Sure Evelyn likes to talk about female inequality and sexual harassment but I know she also puts on every day the most skimpiest sluttiest thongs under her skirt haha". Andrew laughed with a strong confidence in his voice.

"You base your confidence only that she happen to wear sexy underwear?" Chris sounded not completely convinced.

"I know this. But also our ventilation system we have will make it guaranteed". Andrew looked up a the air vent that was installed above them just like every other room in the building and sniffed the sweet perfume-like air around them.

The ventilation and air at the office was laced with a strong pheromone that made women more and more horney and arroused the more they were in contact with the smell. It had been discovered a few years ago by one of the boys working at the office as a by-product of the product they were selling.

If they had been able to sell the pheromone they would make billions but the levels of opioids and androstadienone in it was hundreds of times more that would ever be legal or approved by any government agency. Instead they had the genius idea to install it at the main ventilation room at the office sifting the smell to every woman's nose making them more and more horney gradually every day, all the time.

Chris left the office nodding and smiling. Andrew pressed a button and turned on the sound, listening in to what Evelyn and Chasity were talking about. They were currently applying some lipstick and Evelyn was adjusting her mini skirt trying with no luck to pull it down covering her legs more.

"I still can't believe that a corporation's dress code can require us women to wear so short skirts and that they can specify that our heels should be at least 4 inches, 10cm. They force us to dress like we are out dancing at a nightclub when we should be working. I can see all the men here looking at our behinds and bodies, they don't even try to hide it!"

Evelyn sigh deeply and then looked over at Chasity that were now done with her make up and was taking out a package of new stockings, sitting down taking of her heels and slowly rolling the pair of new fishnet stocking up her slim white legs while whistling and smiling to herself.

As Chasity stood up you could see her stockings clearly and they were a pair of sexy stay ups black fishnet ending a few inches below her skirt as she put on her five inch black heels again. Evelyn looked shocked with half open mouth.

"Wait, what are you putting on?! You can't wear those stockings at work, that is completely unprofessional!"

"You think so? But our boss Andrew just gave them to me so it must be allowed in the rules to wear them? I think the look quite sexy on me and I like it when the men here look at me!"

Chasity started to slowly spin around in the mirror checking herself out and giggling.

"Andrew gave this them to you? No that is not okay, you should never accept any gifts from your boss and he should never have offered anything to his employee. I need to talk to Andrew about his behavior with him again. Wait, did he give you anything else?"

"Oh... eh yes one more thing he gave me these underwear and told me to try them on."

Andrew watched on the monitor how Chasity pulled up her short skirt revealing the tiny pink g-string he had given to her just before.

"No... No! You should never show your bottom to a co-worker even a female like me. And to gift underwear is completely unprofessional. It is super important to keep personal and business life separate at the office."

Andrew saw Chastity blushing a little and he smiled to himself. Evelyn didn't that just an hour ago Andrew had Chasity at his office first with some suggestive flirting, stroking her chin with a hand on her knees and then kissing her mouth. Bending her over his large mahogany desk, spanking her ass lifting up her skirt, pulling the underwear to the side. Putting his long cock just at her pussy hearing her moan and begging him to fuck her.

He had fucked Chastity for half on hour hard, her screaming and moaning in pleasure the entire time before pulling on her backwards arching her backwards and coming deep in her horney pussy. Chasity still had his sperm dripping down the inside of her legs when she accepted her underwear gifts and walked unsteadily on her high heels towards the main bathroom on the first floor.

Back in the bathroom Chastity pulled down her skirt over her underwear again and stood up.

"Thank you Evelyn I will think about your advice but I do really enjoy the attention I get from the men at the office. It makes me happy to be feel part of their group. I will keep the stockings on but do you think I should take of the g-string? I already threw my old underwear away so I would have to go naked under my skirt..."

This time it was Evelyn that blushed.

"No, no keep it on!"

Chastity nodded, smiled and walked out the bathroom and back to her cubicle drawing whistles and clapping from both the male staff and even some of the female staff. One of the boys grabbed her butt playfully as she walked past.

Evelyn also walked out but went the other way to the stairs heading straight for his office. Andrew turned off the display adjusting his massive hard on in his pants. He also pressed on a button marked forced ventilation 30min to temporarily super-boost the sweet horney-making drug for women in his office.

Andrew heard Evelyn's high heels walking up to his corner office door and then her knocking as hard as she could. He let her wait outside for a good minute and a half before standing up with his back towards the door and looking out the window.

"Please come in Evelyn."

He heard her open the door and close it behind her walking closer to his desk next to him.

He turned around, took two big steps towards Evelyn and gave her a long strong hug. Even with her high heels he was a good head taller than the pretty asian secretary. He had his hands a little too low down her back just above her round ass and held her arms to her sides surprising her so she did not know how she should react.

He hugged her for a long minute in silence casually smelling her neck tasting her sweet perfume mixing with the intoxicating pheromones from the office. She felt very affected by the horney smells and his warm embrace.

"So nice to see you Evelyn, looking smoking sexy today! Is that a new skirt? Spin around and let me see it!"

"What? No that was not at all why I came to see you. As I have said before it is not appropriate to comment on physical appearance in the workplace."

Evelyn hesitated and look down on her dress. She tried to hide her blushing a little.

"But thanks sir. Yes I just bought the skirt yesterday."

Evelyn slowly spinned around in front of him showing of her young body and tight ass. He could see the outline of her thong underwear under her thin black pencil skirt.

"Oh you got some dust just over there let me help you!"

He stopped her spinning motion with one strong hand her now facing away from him and with his other hand spanked her ass a few times pretending to remove some imadiary dust.

Evelyn was blushing heavily now.

"Aow! Aow... thank you sir but I have come to talk to you about the office sexist culture again and I just spoke to Chastity and you really shouldn't give her gifts like that!"

"Why? Didn't she like them?"

"No, no she did. But according to office rules you-"

He held up a finger and put it over her full red lips.

"According to who? Am I not CEO of this company? Isn't it me who decide the rules? Sit down Evelyn."

Andrew pointed at the loveseat leather sofa in his office to the side in his office. His office was large and except for the low sofa, the corner view, his desk and chair it also had three large medieval torture furniture that he had found on eBay and he though gave his office a cool intimidating look.

The furnitures was a wooden stockade, a large metal cage hanging from the ceiling and a large X-shaped st Andrew cross with leather wrist and ankle cuffs.

Evelyn looked uncomfortable at the request and Andrew knew why. As she sat down with her tiny skirt it rode up on her leg showing of plenty of skin. She tried and tried to pull on it but it was just impossible. The sofa was very soft and her ass was low to the ground and her knees high up.

Andrew moved his chair closer and just in front of her long legs with a soft yellowish skincolor. Evelyn pushed her legs together instinctually as not to flash her underwear and put her hands in her lap to cover herself.

Andrew put one of his hands casually on her naked chilly knee and looked deep into her eyes speaking with a deep commanding voice.

"I know you pretend to be this feminist role model at my company but I also know that you secretly are horney all the time and long for a dominating man to give you orders to be happy and pleased".

"No not at all sir I am not sexually aroused and I believe strong feminist values is important in this man-dominated world".

Andrew suddenly looked up at Evelyn's black long hair and frowned while at the same time pushing on her knee to the side.. Before realizing what she was doing Evelyn raised her hands to her hair stroking it to search for what Andrew had been looking at not finding anything.

Evelyns legs where now a bit open showing between her legs and under her skirt her pussy protruding from behind her thing black g string. Both her pussy lips horney and large. When he looked up at Evelyn's chest he could also see her erect nipples poking under her bra hard like little diamonds.

"Your puffy clit and nips tell a different story. The truth that you are horney as fuck right now."

Evelyn gasped her face quickly turning deep red as she quickly closed her legs and put one arm over her chest. She kept silent. Andrew pushed on knowing that he had her.

"This office will be a happy playful workplace and noone wants any prudist boring values to spoil the great fun we are having here." Andrew looked at Evelyn that took a deep breath.

"But according to feminist philosopher Beauvoir you position of power makes it impossible for female staff to voice their silent opinion and-"

Andrew once again silenced Evelyn with a finger over her lips once again leaning forward with one hand on her naked thigh.

"- and what? All girls really love sex and the attention they get from boys and we are happy to give them all the time and more!"

"Okay sir I agree that woman enjoy sex just like men do but we also have to consider the power dynamic of the workplace".

"You make everything too complicated. If you met me at a dance club wouldn't you find me attractive? Wouldn't you enjoy me giving you compliments on your sexy body and then let me take you home fuck you hard until your voice could not scream anymore?"

Andrew was slowly looking over Evelyn's body. Evelyn cleared her throat like it was starting to become dry.

"Aghem Yes yes I admit that your attractive but you are currently my boss and you could never convince me that sex at work is a good idea". Evelyn continued pressing her legs together and having her arms crossed in front of her perky chest.

"I bet I can prove it to you with two challenges, one today and one tomorrow. The one today is that I can ask any girl at this office to give me her underwear without hesitation or questions."

Evelyn looked hesitant. Crossing her arms again and turning both her slim legs to the side.

"A bet that any of my friends and coworkers here would give you their panties? No way! I accept your bet, but I select which girl you have to ask!"

Evelyn looked smug now probably thinking that he would have selected Chastity with her new gifted underwear and that it would be impossible for Andrew to get anything from the other young sluts at the office.

"Challenge accepted! Now if I win both challenges I want you to join me willingly to tomorrow's corporate pool party that we have every month. I will truly be your boss with you saying yes to everything, doing everything I want without hesitation."

"We have a pool party every month? How come I have never been invited?"

"We thought you were not quite... open enough for the more relaxed and playful theme of our parties".

"Okay I can be playful but only if you win both. And if I win I want to organize a feminist union with weekly meetings. What is the second challenge you need to complete?"

"We will talk about that tomorrow. For now I need to get some girls underwear."

"Sure! I select Eve and Peaches and if you can't pull this off you need to already today declare to everyone at the office that soon change is coming to the too boyish office culture."

Eve and Peaches had been working at the office for about 6 months. They were both young beautiful busty brunettes with long curly hair. Long legs, cute buts, large boobs and cute pretty faces. They looked exactly like euro pornstars Eve Angel and Peaches.

"Excellent! But if I am really able to complete this first little challenge of you also need to declare something. You need to present the new office dress code that was decided at last weeks board meeting while wearing a sample of that very dress code!"

"Fine!"

"Great, now you just need to find a place to hide where you can see me completing the challenge. I know just the place".

Andrew stood up from his chair never losing eye contact with Evelyn that looked confused. Where could she possibly hide in this office? It just had the sofa she was sitting in, the office desk and the tree medieval torture furniture.

"Jump in here and I will put a thin sheet over the front to hide you if you sit still!"

Andrew pointed at one of the medical torture furniture; a full metal cage hanging from the ceiling just a couple of inches above the ground.

The cage was made of heavy metal bars and big just enough to fit a woman sitting snugly inside. Andrew unlocked the padlock with a key and opened the cage with a loud rustic squeaking sound. Evelyn looked scared at the human size bird cage.

"There is no way you are locking me into that... bondage contraption! As I have said before it is very inappropriate furniture to have in an office, they create a hostile intimidating work atmosphere especially for all the women like myself that come to your office sir! I will instead hide inside your bathroom and listen."

Evelyn pointed to the bathroom door in Andrews office.

"The door is broken." Andrew lied and gently but firmly pulled Evelyn up from the sofa and towards the cage.

As in trance Evelyn did nothing as he lifted her up by her waist and put her inside the cage. The cage started swinging from side to side as he held the thick metal cage still, closed it and locked it again with the heavy old padlock.

He put up a thin white sheet covering just the front half of the cage. It wouldn't hide her if anyone walked a bit around the cage but hid her from the front and Evelyn could just see through it.

Andrew buzzed the button for the office intercom.

"Eve and Peaches I need you both in my office right away."

He turned to the pretty asian caged in his office ceiling. Evelyn looked conflicted.

"Not where you thought you'd be this morning? No don't answer, your mouth isn't for talking. Gag on this, my new plaything".

He reached into the cage carrying a ball gag putting it snugly into Evelyn's mouth with leather bands behind her neck locking it with a small key.

"Mhff? Ghnoffff!!"

Evelyn tried talking and pulling on her gag looking very sexy with the plastic ball between her lips. The ball gag was locked securely in her mouth and she had no way of removing it.

There was two gentle knocks on the door and Evelyn stopped moving to not move the cage she was in. She looked so helpless in the tight cage with her secretary outfit high heels and short skirt.

Andrew reached in between the bars and under Evelyn's miniskirt slowly groping her tight butt. Her skin felt smooth and cold.

He continued with his finger to the edge of Evelyn's black thong sliding in under it touching her wet horney pussy lips and pushing inside just the tip of his large finger. Evelyn moaned in her ball gag and but did not try to push his hand away.

"Such a tight little asian cunt."

"Mmmmff aaaghhf!!"

Knock! knock!

Andrew stepped carefully away from the caged asian secretary as not to make it swing from side to side and pressed a button on his computer.

There was a surveillance camera in his office too just behind the bdsm cage and on his screen he would be able to clearly see Evelyn's reactions to how he would treat the two female colleagues of hers waiting outside his office.

Andrew pressed another button unlocking his office letting them come inside.

Two beautiful sexy young secretaries walked inside their stiletto heels making loud notices against the wooden floor.

They walked where he pointed sitting up in front of him on his large desk with their long legs hanging down.