St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane hooked her thumbs into the waist of her G-string. "No," said Mr. Reid firmly, "let me take your knickers off."

Jane raised her hips as he grabbed the waistband with both hands and eagerly tugged the scant, black G-string off. He slid her knickers down over her firm, golden thighs and tossed them aside. Mr. Reid gaped at the sight of her muffin, already moist from her rubbing. It was practically hairless and glistening with her juices.

"Do you want me to take anything else off?" Jane asked.

"No," he answered hoarsely. "I want to fuck you the way you are, if you don't mind."

"Whatever you'd like, sir," Jane told him. She smiled as he kneeled before her. She watched his head dip under her skirt, felt his tongue and warm, moist breath on the lips of her cunt.

"Oh, Mr. Reid," she purred. "That feels so good..."

Her teacher lapped gently at her clit, rubbing it from side to side. He slipped a finger into her moist pussy, sliding it in and out as he tongued her. "Oh, God..." Jane murmured. She could feel her tense body convulse, her thighs shaking, as he drove her to ecstasy with his tongue.

In her highly aroused state, Jane quickly found herself on the brink of a climax. Her pussy and womb contracted causing her body to shake violently. "Ohhh...Yessssss... Oh God...." she screamed as she came. Her back arched as she shook her head from side to side, her fingers clawing at the carpet.

Mr. Reid slowly stopped his licking. Jane saw his head poke out from under her skirt, she could see her juices dripping from his chin. He smiled down at her. "I trust you enjoyed that" he enquired.

"Fuck yes!" Jane exclaimed. Her cunt was hungry for his cock. "Fuck me," she begged. "I've got to have you inside me now."

Her teacher straddled her and pressed his cock against her entrance. He rubbed the head in her juices, getting it nice and moist then, with a single thrust, plunged into her waiting cunt. "Oooooohhhh," Jane sighed as she felt the walls of her tunnel stretch around him, his cock filling her completely.

Mr. Reid pumped his cock in and out several times, slowly finding his rhythm. Soon, he was fucking her with long, hard strokes, the walls of Jane's pussy flexed around his shaft, gripping him tight.

"Fuck, this is good," he panted. His balls slapped her arse as pinned her to the carpet her with quick, powerful strokes. Jane smiled and pulled her knees up high and wrapped her ankles around his back. She clutched at his arse, digging her nails into his cheeks as he rode her.

"Your pussy is so tight!" Mr. Reid complimented her.

Jane laughed. "Fuck me harder!" she urged.

Mr. Reid stabbed his cock repeatedly in and out. Jane savoured the feeling as his prick filed her cunt over and over. Suddenly, without any warning Mr. Reid pulled his dick out of her. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered. Jane giggled as she did so. Mr. Reid thought she looked great as she arched her back, pushing her firm, shapely arse high in the air.

"You want to fuck my arse?" Jane asked..

"No, not yet," replied her teacher, "maybe later. I'm just going to fuck you from behind."

Jane laughed again. "Oh good," she purred, "I love being fucked doggy style," she said as Mr. Reid flipped her skirt up over her arse.

Mr. Reid carefully nudged his cock into her pussy. In the nearby full-length mirror, he watched himself fuck his blonde student. "Mmmm..." Jane groaned as he drove his cock into her from behind. Her body rocked, back and forth, in response to his powerful thrusts. "Oh yes!" cried Jane as his cock plunged into her, "Fuck me, Mr. Reid! Fuck me hard!"

"Uuuunnnn," sighed Mr. Reid as he drove his cock into Jane's cunt. He could feel the walls of her tunnel flexing, gripping him tightly as he sawed his dick in and out.

When he suddenly pulled out, Jane experienced a strange feeling of emptiness. "I'm going to fuck your arse now, Jane," he said as she felt the head of his cock press against her puckered rear entrance.

"Mmmmmm, ohhhhh," Jane moaned as her arsehole slowly yielded to the pressure of Mr. Reid's prick. Grabbing her hips, he pushed slowly but steadily as he sank eight inches of cock into her back passage.

"Fuck, Jane!" he groaned, "Your arse is so tight!" He began to thrust in and out, slowly at first but increasing his pace with every stroke. His balls slapped against her enflamed lower lips. Supporting herself with one hand, Jane reached back with the other to stroke her clit.

"Yessssss!" she breathed as her tender button throbbed under her fingertips. "Play with my tits!" she demanded as his cock stabbed in and out.

Mr. Reid leaned forward. His hands pushed up her tight halter top, letting her large breasts fall free. He reached round to cup them in her hands, marvelling at how heavy and full they felt as he rolled her nipples between her fingers. "Fuck yessss! That's it!!" cried Jane, "Ohhhhhh yessss, squeeze my tits!"

Jane's clit began to throb more powerfully. Spasms shook her body as another orgasm surged through her. She thrust her hips back, impaling her arse on Mr. Reid's cock. "Oooooh... Oooooohhhhh... Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, her hips bucking furiously as she came.

Mr. Reid's breath was coming in gasps. "Oh, Jane, I'm going to cum!!" he yelled, enjoying the feeling of burying his cock in his student's arse immensely as she convulsed on his dick. Suddenly, with a loud groan, his cock erupted. Jane felt his cock spasm in her back passage. A thick wad of cum shot deep into her bowels. It was quickly followed by another and another. He came so hard Jane imagined that it had been stored up for weeks. She continued rock her hips back and forth, milking his cock as his balls disgorged their load into her. He kept thrusting, shooting more and more of his hot, sticky his cum into her.

Finally, the flow of semen stopped. Mr. Reid pulled his cock out of Jane's arse and staggered back. Jane took a few moments to get herself back under control before grabbing her knickers and puling them on. The string was uncomfortable as it rubbed against her tender rear entrance. Jane grimaced slightly as she felt Mr. Reid's cum begin to trickle out and soak into the scant strip of material.

She looked up at the clock, it read 9:25. "You'd better get dressed," she reminded him. "Your wife and daughter will be here in just a few minutes."

"Oh Jane, that was wonderful," he gasped as he started to gather up his clothes.

Jane laughed. "You were pretty good too. You're wife's a lucky woman." she said. She started towards the door. "I'll see myself out," she said, smiling warmly at her teacher. "You never know," she added with a wicked twinkle in her eye, "I might need some more tutoring soon."

Sandra had almost given up hope when she saw Jane making her way towards her. "I was just about to go," she said crossly to her friend.

"Sorry," said Jane. "I was going to text you to let you know I was running late but I forgot my mobile. I got a little side-tracked," she admitted.

Sandra stared at her friend, noting her revealingly cut outfit. "You always do," she said, smiling. "Why don't we grab a quick drink before we do anything else and you can tell me all about it?"

12