St.Trinians' Gardener's Sex Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her cunt tighten as she pushed herself down onto my thighs. I could feel my cock spurt out its sperm right into her womb. We held each other in a hug, as we descended from the heights of ecstasy. Then we put our clothes back on and went downstairs. Wendy got up and made us a cup of tea in the kitchen.

"You look like you need a bit of refreshment!"

We sat around then and chatted. It occurred to me that we hadn't used any French letters when we fucked.

"Have I made you pregnant now? Will I have to marry you?"

"No, you're safe. We've been instructed in the Marie Stopes birth control."

"What's that?"

"Well, Marie Stopes published called `Married Love` in 1918 and gave the details of how to avoid pregnancy by only making love when a woman is infertile. A women's periods, are every 28 days; she bleeds for four to seven days then is fertile for twelve days then infertile for seven days. We are now in the infertile time and we can fuck safely!"

"Wow I never heard of that before."

"If you want to fuck us again, you had better buy some condoms."

So on the next Saturday I cycled into town and bought two packets of three. I called into the Finishing School house on the next Wednesday in the afternoon. There were three girls this time, the third one was called Joan. She had glasses on and was slightly plump.

I sat down and had a cup of tea with them and talked. I managed to get the talk around to sex as that was the reason for my coming here.

Wendy spoke. "There's no chance of you fucking us this week. We all have our periods now."

"What, all of you?"

"Yes, because we sleep in the same room, all our periods start at the same time."

"Oh." I said deeply disappointed. Having tasted of the apple, I wanted more. Everyone was silent in thought for a few minutes, then Joan spoke. "I have read that Portuguese women allow their bum holes to be used for sex instead of their vaginas so that they don't get pregnant. We could try that way, couldn't we?"

Wendy answered, "Yes I sure Dickie could do that to you. Come on let's go upstairs and try."

We all ran upstairs with Joan squealing with excitement. I sat on one bed and removed my boots, trousers and Y-fronts. Joan sat on another and undid her skirt and pulled down her white knickers with her back to me and then jumped up on to the bed and wiggled her bum at me. It was a lovely white arse which contrasted nicely with the black stockings she was still wearing. I could see her twat, with hair covering the dark slit of her cunt. There was a white string of her tampon coming out from her cunt. Her arse hole also had a few hairs around it; I felt drawn towards it so I bent down and pulled her cheeks open and pushed my face inwards. My tongue flicked out and I licked her wrinkled hole. I felt Joan shiver with excitement or anticipation.

"That's right Dickie, lubricate her hole while I look for something better in the bathroom." I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, then I pushed my finger in -- there was nothing stopping it.

"Here, I have found a tub of Vaseline, put this on her hole."

I scooped up a blob of the jelly and pushed it into her rosebud. Then I rubbed some on the purple head of my prick, and I gave it a bit of a wank to stiffen it. I climbed onto the bed and put my legs either side of Joan's so as to have access to her bum hole. I held my prick and moved my hips forward until I was touching her arsehole then I pushed it inwards. The head went in and then I could not push any further.

"You're too tight! Relax it a bit"

Maria spoke up, "I'll frig your clitty to excite you."

She put her hand underneath Joan's belly and found her cunt and started to rub her clitoris. I felt Joan's sphincter muscle relax so I pushed it in further and then pulled out and pushed I again even further.

"This is nice; it feels good. What do you feel?"

"It feels queer, but nice in a funny sort of way. Keep rubbing my nub, Maria I'm getting there."

I slowly started to move in and out, the pressure on my penis was great but wonderful. I felt I was in ecstasy. Suddenly I couldn't stop; the explosion of sperm was about to happen. I pulled back and my cock head came right out. I thrust forwards, missed her now gaping hole, but caught it in her plump bum cheeks crack, and it exploded spunk onto her back and blouse. I fell back onto my thighs and looked down at the mess.

Maria ran off to the bathroom and came back with a flannel and wiped Joan's back and then offered it to me. I used it and then dressed. We all went downstairs and had another nice cup of tea.

Hot summer came to St Trinians. I had to fill the pool and chlorinate the water. Then it was invaded by hoards of little girls all dressed in blue costumes. Why do little girls always scream when they're in the water? It's perfectly safe and two mistresses are looking after them but they scream like they are being raped when in fact they are having fun. I kept well away from them.

I went for a walk around the perimeter wall which went behind the back of the sports pavilion that stood overlooking the playing fields. It was an old wooden bungalow type and was used to watch cricket matches. But it didn't have any toilets, so the girls went around the corner and pissed out of sight by some bushes.

I had forgotten the photos I had seen and I came upon the sight of two Finishing School girls with their pants down peeing, as I walked up from a copse of trees by the back wall. The sight of their bare bums and the flow of urine was exciting. I could feel my cock get stiff in my trousers. I stood still and just watched until the flow had stopped and they pulled up their knickers.

I walked around the other side of the hut and went into it nonchalantly. Inside were three girls from the Finishing School who I didn't know, but they knew me.

"Hi there! I have never been here before. Is it ever used now?"

"Hi Dickie, come on in. Oh yes the place is used to change in and to sit in when the other side is fielding at cricket."

The three girls were smoking cigarettes. One was big and blond, called Sonia, one who had copper red hair was Pamela and the third one, a mousy brunette, was Jean.

All three girls were sitting in a big sofa with their feet up on a table. Their skirts were minis as was the style of that year, and I could see their white thighs and knickers. Each girl wore pants of a different colour to show that they weren't school girls any longer, but they still wore the black stockings which came to just above their knees. The contrast was fabulous. I liked the white pair with small cherries on them.

I tore my eyes away from their crotches as I saw that they were holding wine glasses obviously being filled from the bottle of vodka on the table. It had a black label with skull and cross bones on it and there was also a half empty bottle of lemonade.

"Have a drink! We're testing the latest batch of booze. We've added blackberries to it and are calling it Black Death!"

"Aren't you a bit young to be drinking and smoking?"

"No, we're all over eighteen and Sonia is nineteen -- we came back St Trinians when the Finishing School started."

They gave me a glass with this dark liquid in it. Being an idiot I knocked it straight back to get the full effect.

"Ahhhhhhh" I spluttered and then found I couldn't speak. My voice had been burned off.

I quickly poured myself some lemonade and drank it down.

"Wow that has some kick. What proof is it?"

"Well we've added thirty percent distilled water but perhaps we should add some more?"

A warm glow came over me. I felt enlivened. I looked round and really looked hard at the three girls sitting together on a large old sofa with their coloured knickers on

"What a sight! I saw two of you having a piss round the corner and now I can all see all of your knickers!"

"Aren't you the lucky one! But we understand that you have been initiated into what women have under their pants already?"

"Well yes, but somehow seeing yours is still exciting. I can feel an erection coming on."

"Oh let's see. We haven't seen many stiff pricks. We have been practising amongst ourselves with dildos but never actually handled a live cock! Drop your trousers now!"

"I will if you will."

"You first".

I shyly sat down and took my heavy boots off then my denim trousers, followed by my underpants. I then stood up exposing my prick which was only half way to an erection. The three girls all stood up and came over to me and each of them reached down and fondled me in turn.

"It's nice and look, its growing. I wonder how big it is. Pass that tape measure over and we'll measure it. Will it get even bigger if I suck it?"

One of the girls found the tape while the big blond girl went down on her knees and grabbed my cock and pushed her mouth onto the purple head. It felt wonderful. She pulled her mouth off and grabbed the tape. She pulled it out and measured me.

"Its seven inches long and..... five inches in circumference."

"Wow .. it looks even bigger. Do think we could fuck it? Have you got a condom , Dickie?"

"Yes I have one." I took it out of my pocket and rolled the rubber down my stiff prick.

"How can we all use it?" said Jean.

Sonia replied, "I heard from Miss Jones that if you tie a silk scarf around the base of a penis, the blood couldn't escape and the sperm couldn't come up!"

"Right, then let's work it out. Pamela, pull that low bench over here, and Dickie you lie on it."

So I did as I was told, and laid down on the hard wooden bench. The girls were busy undoing their skirts and then, to my delight pull down their knickers. For the first time I could see all their pubes! Jean had a neat dark triangle of hair, Pamela had light red coloured hair and Sonia was completely bare.

I asked her, "Why haven't you any hair there?"

"I had it all waxed off as I had a job in my hols, modelling swim suits."

"Wow. I've never seen a bare pussy before."

Jean produced this pastel coloured silk scarf and wound it round my cock and knotted it quite firmly.

"Right, girls" said Pamela, "Who is the wettest, has the first fuck?"

The three girls all pushed their fingers into their twats and gave them a rub. Sonia answered first and said she was wet. She threw her right leg over me and the bench and grabbed my prick and then positioned it underneath herself and slowly slid down. Oh what a feeling. Her cunt was hot, wet and it was like, well like nothing else on earth, wonderful. She moved up and down with gay abandon. I held her hips and helped her. I watched her large breasts flop up and down as she wasn't wearing a bra.

Then suddenly there was a hairy cunt moving onto my face. It must have been Jean. I could hear her say "I want an orgasm NOW."

She rubbed herself along my face until she felt my tongue on her clitoris. I licked it, rubbed my nose on it, sucked it and finally bit it. She cried out as she came, hard. Slowly she got back off. Sonia had cum as well, so my prick was waving in the breeze.

"My turn now" said Pamela, and she swung her leg over me with her bum facing me. Slowly and carefully she lowered her cunt downwards. After having one cunt fuck me facing forwards, it felt strange to have one facing backwards. The angle seemed all wrong! Still it was warm and wet and I soon appreciated it. Pamela moved fast then and then stopped and seemed to rub her clit on my pubic bone. She must have cum because she then leant forward on to my knees not moving. I desperately wanted to come now but was frustrated.

"Please take the rubber off and let me cum now."

Pamela got off me, turned around and reached down and took it off. Then she wanked me gently with her small hand, smiling at me as she did so.

"Put your mouth on it, Pammy" said Sonia. So she did so. It was exquisite. I could feel a rush of spunk coming, so I put my hands on her head and held it down and I came in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh..... at last......" I cried. Pamela raised her head and wiped her mouth.

"Wow ..... that's a first for me. Why do they call it a `Blow Job` when I didn't blow at all?"

"It's a stupid American phrase. You did well." Sonia said.

After that adventure, things went quiet for me. Maria and I became friendlier and we fucked a few times using a condom but it was difficult to arrange liaisons with teachers and other girls about. I was bored and I went out in the evenings down to the local village pub for a couple of pints after supper some nights and particularly Saturday night when we all had a sing song. I found the beer reduced my sex drive particularly as very few girls came into the pub.

After two months I realised that I had put on weight and all the sun and exercise had made my body fit. I had cut one pair of my denims off into shorts and I had bought a T shirt so I was also tanned. Then one day, towards the end of the term, the cook told me that Miss Frinton wanted to see me, so I went to her study and stood in front of her.

"Now Richard, you have been a very successful gardener and we have all come to like you. In this girl's school you are like a cockerel amongst a lot of hens. We would like to ask you if you would help us to show our six form gals what a real man looks like and what sex is all about so that when they leave here they will not be ignorant which could lead to tragedy. Would you do that for us?"

I, of course, said yes and on the next Wednesday afternoon I went in clean clothes to the six form class room where Mrs Valerio was the language teacher. She was an Italian person who taught languages and was the only married (and divorced) teacher on the staff. She introduced me to the girls; there were twelve of them sitting down in two rows in front of the teacher's desk. Mrs Valerio introduced me -- they had all seen me but I hadn't talked to any of them or even see them close. She then asked me to take my clothes off, all of them, which I did with a little embarrassment.

"This is a penis in its relaxed state. To get it excited, a man has to have some stimulation. In my experience anything in female form will excite him! The sight of a cleavage between your breasts, a shapely leg, a nicely rounded bum, a flash of knickers, white thighs and even just a good shape under a blouse. A beautiful face does not sexual excite him. Two eyes meeting and shining will stun him with love though. That it is extremely rare -- it might only happen to you three of four times in a lifetime."

"I will demonstrate how to excite a man by use of my hand." She grasped my cock and started to move her hand up and down gently. My prick responded quite quickly in the presence of so many girls. I enjoyed the feeling.

"Now to really excite him, you can fellate him, like this." She dropped to her knees in front of me, sideways onto the class, and put her wet mouth onto my cock and moved her head back and forwards. Then she pulled back and licked it; I really enjoyed this. She stopped and spoke.

"Now be careful -- too much movement will cause the man to release his sperm too soon for your enjoyment. Premature ejaculation is the curse of most young men. I have heard of men ejaculating at the entrance of a vagina and still making the girl pregnant. Their little sperms are very virile. Their purpose is to make you pregnant, so be warned."

The Teacher then brought out a condom.

"This is a contraception device called a condom, or French letter, or a rubber. This is how you use one. You unroll it down a stiff penis all the way down."

A girl put her hand up, "Can you put it onto a limp prick?"

"No Cynthia, you have to get it stiff first but remember too much wanking of a man's foreskin will lead to ejaculation. In this case Dickie has maintained his stiffness. Now I will demonstrate a few love making positions."

"First there is the missionary position where the man is on top, then the position where the girl is on top. This one gives more pleasure to the woman as her clitoris is in contact with the man's penis. Then there is the doggy position."

She went onto her hands and knees and I knelt behind her, with my knees either side of her thighs. I pushed my stiff prick into her crotch rubbing it on her white knickers.

One of the girls watching asked "Couldn't the man make a mistake and go into your ..er..mmm... bottom hole?"

Mrs Valerio answered "Well no, your bottom hole is very tight and it would hurt you if he put it in there without lubrication."

I carried on moving my penis back and forward; she pushed herself up and stood and said "One other position used frequently is in a chair. Come up onto the platform Richard."

I shuffled up as my trousers as my Y--fronts were still round my ankles. The teacher's desk was in front of the chair which was a simple wooden one. I turned around and sat down and stroked my cock to stiffness again. Mrs Valerio came to me and pulled up her tight black skirt. As she lowered herself she sneakily pulled the crotch of her knickers to one side exposing her hairy cunt. I guided my prick into her and she slid down until she hit my pubes. The girls in the class couldn't see what she was doing in detail, and she didn't tell them!

She moved up and down just a bit, about an inch at a time. It was enough to excite me. I held her bottom as she did so. It wasn't long before I felt like cumming. I moved her hips and down faster and faster and then I jammed her down to shoot my load. The Teacher came also as she leant forward onto my chest. She said nothing for a few minutes and then whispered in my ear.

" Have you got any more condoms because I would like to do this again,.... soon."

"Yes, I have a packet of three in my flat."

"I'll come to you after supper -- we'll fuck again!"

She stood up then pulled her skirt down and looked at her class.

"Well that was very good; thank you Richard for your cooperation. Class dismissed."

I hastily pulled up my pants and trousers as the girls began to walk past me. I could see that most of them were flushed in the face and all of them smiled brilliantly at me. I smiled back. That night Mrs Valerio came up to my room. I had tidied it and cleaned it. She came straight in and put her arms around me and kissed me fully on the lips.

"Let's get into bed -- undress now."

She unbuttoned her blouse as I watched, pulling my own trousers down and trying to get my boots off all at the same time. She took off the blouse and then undid her white bra. I kicked off the second boot and stood and watched as her breasts appear. They were lovely round, firm and had nice pink aureoles with standing out nipples. I pulled my shirt off as she took off her skirt and knickers.

"Oh wow, you are beautiful," as my eyes feasted on her hairy pussy. I waited for her to make the next move. She moved towards me and took my hand and led me to the single bed. She let me get onto the bed first and I lay on my side facing her. She slid onto the khaki blanket and kissed me. We touched each other and I felt a thrill run through my body. My hand came up and I fondled her left breast.

She spoke "now kiss them" and pushed them up towards me. I nibbled her nipples and rubbed my hands around the soft breast tissue. There were gorgeous. I moved downwards then, kissed her belly button and then her pubes. I pushed her onto her back and slid down in between her legs and spread them apart. I looked at her hairy cunt in front of me. Her lips were open and wet; I moved my face forward and inserted my tongue onto them. I licked upwards and inwards. I tasted her juices and they were lovely. I put my face onto to it and pushed my tongue right up as far as I could in her vagina and wiggled it around.

"Oh that's so good.....put it in me NOW!"

I moved back up on the bed and turned onto my back and pulled her over on top of myself. I felt her hand grip me and guide my cock into herself. As soon as I was in fully, she wrapped her legs around my back and held me tightly; I could only move about an inch but it was enough.