Staci in Paradise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just had the most amazing climax of my life. Over stimulated, all I wanted to do was lie still - the last thing I wanted was more stimulation! I struggled a bit but Carlos continued to hold my wrists over my head as he pumped in and out.

Whimpering a bit I tried to pull away but his hand under my hips tightened, forcing me to meet his thrusts. I couldn't stand it!

I was learning that she who cums first suffers.

Whimpering and squirming to escape Carlos's thrusts only made the sensation more intense. There was no escaping. I could barely stand it, I HAD to make him stop, give me a break, but he was relentless. I felt like crying.

Then it became not so intense, I still wanted him to stop...then again I couldn't stand it but didn't want him to stop. Panting, hips rolling, I began to meet his thrusts.

"That's it, baby...Come on" he whispered in my ear, urging me on. The men began to cheer and urge me on too as I ramped up to another climax.

I went stiff, screaming, head tossing from side to side as another violent orgasm shook my body. Carlos held my hands tightly which was a good thing - otherwise I'd have scratched his back to ribbons, shirt and all. I dimly heard the men cheering again as their puta entertained them.

"Baby, I could do this all night," Carlos whispered in my ear as I panted helplessly, "But you've got a few other suitors. Can't keep them waiting - it'd be rude!"

I'd thought I couldn't be more humiliated but when I heard this I realized I'd been wrong. I blushed bright red as I felt Carlos again begin to move, to plunge himself in and out. I didn't fight it this time, knowing it was useless. I was trapped, held down, helpless.

A few deep thrusts and I felt his pace quicken, his thrusts shortened. I knew he was close! I matched his rhythm, urging him on

Suddenly he stiffened. Deep inside me I felt his manhood begin to pulse as he poured his seed into me. It was warm, gushing, and felt wonderful!

As I felt Carlos's sperm spurting into me another climax surprised me and I matched his stiffening with my own and my cries of pleasure.

The men were going wild now! As Carlos pulled out I saw the glistening of our combined love juices coating him, felt his cum begin to ooze out of my pussy. Carlos was quite a man - he'd already had me once that night and the second time he still managed to pump a gallon of man juice into me.

Carlos rose to his knees and pulled his pants up. Turning to a handsome Cuban man about twenty five years old he said something in Spanish. The other men laughed; the man Carlos spoke to nodded in my direction and said, "Si, Si, Si!"

The man climbed in the van and quickly dropped his pants. He looked right into my eyes; I could see the raw lush there. I glanced down involuntarily and gasped - his cock was the largest I'd ever seen! Easily ten inches long and thicker than my wrist. I wondered if I could take him, even after Carlos had opened me up.

I knew I'd soon find out.

Apparently Juan (I later learned his name) spoke little English. Leering down he put his hands on my hips and rolled me onto my stomach. I drew my legs under me a bit, spread wide, as he pulled my hips toward him.

He guided his massive member to my slick opening. Using both hands he worked himself up and down my slit, seeking the opening.

Fortunately I was soaking wet; otherwise I'd not have been able to take his massive member. I felt myself stretch as he slowly slid inside me. I groaned and tried to rise up a bit but he pushed my shoulders down and held me for a minute.

The message was clear: Get down, bitch!

I groaned as I felt Juan's massive member slide into previously unexplored depths, stretching me as he went. He paused a moment then slowly began to pull back.

It seemed like forever before he hesitated again then slid smoothly back into me. As I felt him stretching me an involuntary groan escaped my lips, a long, low, obscene sound.

Of course the other men loved that.

And so it went. Juan pulled back, I'd moan loudly, "ahhhhhhh". Then back in again, "UHHHHHHHHHHHH". "ahhhhhh"..."UHHHHHHHH"..."ahhhhhh"...."UHHHHHHH".

This was in truth not painful although at first I thought I Juan's massive ram was going to split me in two. He raked across my swollen, over stimulated clit every time he pulled back then again when he plunged in. I felt my hips begin to rise to meet his thrusts, enjoying the rhythm he was setting, enjoying the fullness.

And the humiliation of knowing he possessed me, this man I'd not even give a nod to if I passed him on the street now for this short time owned me, controlled me.

He was my Master. I knew it and he knew it. He would do as he pleased with me and I would take whatever he gave, happily or not. It was obscene, humiliating, humbling. But nonetheless true.

I felt myself begin to go, my hips began to hump Juan's huge appendage hungrily, begging him to plunge hard and fast, without mercy. I felt my wetness gushing as I raised my head and began to moan, helpless as my orgasm washed over me. Clasping him, milking him, I wanted him deep, deep inside me.

Finally my climax subsided and I was still, panting, spent. But Juan had responded to my demands and was now pumping in and out quickly. I knew he was driving to his own climax.

Suddenly his hand slapped my ass hard, making a loud smack as he shouted, "Puta!" I yipped in pain and surprise and reflexively bucked my hips, torturing my poor swollen clit. Again he slapped my ass.

The message was clear: Move your ass, cunt!

I had no choice! Stifling my clitoral overstimulation which was not as painful as being slapped on the ass so I complied. I moved my hips back and forth, matching Juan's rapidly shortening strokes, urging him to have his pleasure with me, pour his sperm into me.

I hadn't noticed, but Carlos had moved to the top of the mattress and was sitting, watching. I felt hands on my hair, pulling my head up. Barely conscious of this as my pussy was being ravaged by Juan's mule dick I saw Carlos had his pants down again.

His somewhat softened member was now two inches in front of my nose. It was gleaming with the wetness of our recent sex. He moved forward a bit, at the same time guiding my head down to him.

Without thinking I took him in my mouth and began sucking him gently. I tasted the slimy saltiness of my juices on him mingled with the sharp taste of the last remnants of his cum.

Still moaning with Carlos' dick in my mouth I kept bucking and roiling my hips, trying to hasten Juan's climax. He grabbed my hips and with a loud groan and a final thrust simultaneously pulled me backward, invading the last inch of unexplored territory deep inside me. I moaned loudly around Carlos' member as I felt Juan spurt, pouring buckets of warm cum deep inside me.

I almost came - I think I would have but suddenly Juan was gone. Almost at once I felt another set of hands on my hips and I was pulled back onto another hard male. He was not as large as Juan.

After Juan's hugeness had ravaged me I'd have sworn I would be so stretched I wouldn't be able to feel anything but the human body is a resilient thing. The new man (I couldn't see his face as mine was still buried in Carlos' abdomen) felt just fine.

I don't know what it is about being taken from the rear, doggie style - perhaps on some ancient, primeval level this is how sex was intended - but I respond to that faster than any other position. Most of my girlfriends do too. Most men don't know this secret. Want to make us cum and cum and cum? Do us from the rear, on our hands and knees, like bitches.

These men knew that secret.

I began to climax almost at once, pulling off Carlos and screaming, moaning, begging to be fucked! Again I paused after my climax; again rough male hands slapped my ass. The man was like a rider putting a reluctant mare through her paces. I was being ridden, galloped, and controlled at the will of my Master. My rider saw me as I saw myself, a spirited mare being broken to absolute obedience, forced to respond to the wishes of her rider, the male mastering her.

Thinking these embarrassing, humiliating thoughts should have disgusted me, but instead I felt the heat building in the pit of my stomach, felt myself begin to tremble as I helplessly responded to the degradation of being mounted and ridden before these men took it's sweet toll on my female psyche. Overpowered by emotion, stimulated beyond bearing I couldn't take more, couldn't stand it another second!

Yet the man's pounding was relentless as he continued to ride me, continued to slap my ass, urging me on. Helplessly I responded, meeting his thrusts, rolling back into him, feeling him slam into my ass, until finally he didn't need to urge me on. My traitor body began to hump and buck of its own accord, wanting him, needing what he was giving me, urging him on.

I heard myself as from a distance, as though listening to someone else. I heard myself moaning in time with the man's hard thrusts, "UUUHHHHHHHH....AHHHHHH...UHHHHHHH..." I heard the men urging him on, "Fuck her, ride her, man!" I heard the obscene wet slapping sounds as he drove into my ass, heard the squishing as my sopping pussy was filled to the brim with sweet man meat.

It was too much, too much! I begged him to stop, screaming I couldn't take it any more!

His response was to utter in my ear in a guttural, lust filled voice, "Oh, yeah, puta, you're gonna take it all right!" followed by another fierce slap on my already sore ass.

My mind was whirling...I was their whore, their slut, they owned me, this man riding me, fucking me relentlessly owned me, was my master, who I would obey...I felt myself spinning, heard myself screaming, hips thrashing, bucking as my slave girl climax washed over my traitor body, again confirming my status to my latest Master.

I was his, owned, possessed. I knew it. He knew it.

I lowered my head, panting into the sheet. .My hair was wet with sweat from my exertions. I felt hands in my hair, forcing my head up and back.

My eyes were half closed. I expected to see Carlos but he'd moved. In his place sat another man, pants down. Instead of Carlos' softening member there was a long, hard male appendage right in front of my eyes.

The man firmly guided my head toward him and placed himself onto my lips. I opened my mouth and took him inside, sucking and licking the circumcised, purple head.

I'd never had two men at once! One riding me, filling my pussy, the other in my mouth. I never understood why oral sex was called a "blow job" - I'd have called it "blow fun"; I've given a million and I love every one!

My eager sucking was enhanced by the humiliation of the men watching. They were now making rude comments in English as well as Spanish - "Look at her go, this slut really loves dick!" "See the cum running all down her leg, wow, she's full of it"

Again, this was humiliating beyond belief. I felt used, nothing more than a piece of meat to these men - but at the same time I had to admit the burning humiliation was hotly exciting. I felt more excited than I had ever felt in my life. I was the slave of these men, and I loved it!

I came twice more in quick succession as the unseen male pumped me from behind, each time screaming and thrashing as my helpless slave girl orgasm washed over my body. Whenever I slowed down the man slapped my ass; this encouraged me to hump and buck on his dick without regard to my poor swollen clit or sore pussy.

I wish I could say both men came at the same time! It would have been a dream come true to be filled inside both orifices simultaneously but alas, it was not to be. I give excellent blowjobs; as a result I was soon the recipient of a mouthful of hot cum. I swallowed his massive load eagerly.

This time I was between climaxes. I saw his friends pull the man who'd just cum out of the van; another rapidly climbed into his place. Smiling I took him in my mouth and began to work him. In a minute I felt my rider stiffen, felt his hands on my hips pulling me tight against him, felt his member seek the last millimeter of unexplored territory inside me. His hot cum began spurting deep inside my womanhood, filling me with his seed. Again and again he spurted, filling me until I felt it begin to leak out around his stiff cock and mingle with the stickiness already running down my thigh. He gave one final great groan then I felt his hands loosen a bit; almost at once his friends pulled him off me.

I felt a sudden emptiness. I began to roll over but immediately other hands were on my hips. I felt myself guided back onto another hard, ready male cock as yet another man took me, claiming me for his own.

And so it went, on and on, for hours and hours. I later learned about fifty men had me that night, some two or three times. Some had me doggie style; others on my back. I sucked others off. Sometimes a man would fuck me, cum inside me, and then have me suck him off.

My willingness to perform this last act seemed to amaze the males most of all. I suppose something about cleaning the remains of lovemaking off them marked me as a slut in their eyes more than any other act.

A couple of the guys wanted me anally. I'd wriggle and not let them have me this way - it hurts, plus I'd not suck them or let them fuck me afterwards - so they soon quit trying. I don't think anyone was disappointed.

Finally, dawn was lightening the sky; the last man had had me. I was wet all over from cum, my sweat, and the sweat of fifty males.

I wiped myself on the sheet, cleaning as best I could. Looking around, my bra and panties were gone. I pulled my dress up over my legs and zipped it with shaking hands. I even found both red pumps.

Trembling all over, I didn't think I could walk. Carlos pulled his car next to the van, gently scooped me up in his arms, and set me in the passenger seat. A towel had been folded on the seat; I sat on that which was fortunate as cum continued to pour out of my overworked pussy, the deposits of fifty males.

Carlos drove me back to the hotel, then carried me to my door and inside set me on the bed gently. He kissed my forehead and softly whispered "Adios, puta". I heard the door close.

Summoning all my strength I pulled my dress off and started the shower. I took a hot shower and a hotter bath, soaking in the warm water for an hour.

You'd think that after all I'd been through - fifty men having me over and over for hours - I'd be exhausted but amazingly I felt energized and renewed after my bath. I slipped into panties, bra, loose shorts, and a tee shirt and flip flops. I first visited the local drugstore and picked up a douche. Returning to my room I douched with the warm water and vinegar mixture, flushing the last of the sperm from myself.

Dressing again I drove to a nearby Denny's and had a massive breakfast of eggs, pancakes, bacon, and coffee. The stores were closed for the holidays; I felt like shopping but that would have to wait.

Returning to the hotel, I surveyed the damage. The satin dress was pretty much a goner. It was a cheap one anyway, bought for me at a local sex shop by an old boyfriend. It had a huge spot on the seat from the ride home with Carlos. I wadded it up and tossed it.

Shoes were ok, thank goodness! My only pair of red six inch heels. I didn't usually dress like a ho but sometimes it was fun.

I drove back to Orlando the next day alone. I scheduled a visit to my gynecologist a few days later. He checked; everything looked fine. When I confessed what had happened he gave me a huge shot of penicillin and some pills.

I never saw any of the men again, not even Carlos. Maria said he was doing fine, was back with his wife. That's good. Carlos gave me an exceptional fantasy which I'll never forget but there would have been too much between us to make a relationship work.

I soon left the Orlando area, moved to another state a thousand miles away. It's been a year and a half since that incredible night. I've had some offers but haven't dated anyone yet. That will change soon I think; I'm about ready. Couple of girls at work keep mentioning happy hour. Maybe I'll go with them this Friday.

12