All Comments on 'Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 01'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good

Really good just like your other stories would like to see some more chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!!

Liked this story very much. Please continue it.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Interesting New type of Story by the dawg!

Great start dawg, waiting for more chapters and storys. You just keep amazing me. Keep writin'em & I'll keep readin'em. Man you just keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Patty next?

God I hope so.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
I like it!

This was a great start! I hope you continue, and soon!

ChaosRoninChaosRoninalmost 13 years ago
More Please!

Hey i really love all your stories and i would really love to read more of this one as well. I hope to see more of Stacy's adventures soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Although I've enjoyed many of your stories, I wasn't sure about how you would handle sci-fi and still keep it sexy. I should never have doubted you. You wrote the best "alien abduction" story I've read. Not only did you include plenty of raunchy sex, you also kept the story fun. I would LOVE to see numerous future chapters of this story. With the great start you have with this story, there are all sorts of fun, raunchy scenes you could explore. Hope to see a new chapter soon. Thanks for a very enjoyable read, whether or not you do future chapters. I will save this story with my top favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep em coming

Brilliant, you have a flair for making it so easy to read, so please keep them coming

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
You have to tell us what happens next.

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Well done..Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story

This story was terrific, through and through. The first person perspective was totally believable and as I read your story it felt just like how an average person might feel if they were abducted. There was no forced scientific terms, the author was simply describing what he saw keeping it simple. I thought the elements of forshadowing fit very well - the initial boyfriend/girlfriend scene (which, of course, at the end is a much greater experience for both parties) was a good recap, and the aliens purpose of their experiments was not too far-fetched. It kept me interested from start to finish (where, some other stories have a slow start, major scene, then punchline ending). As an aspiring writer, I am extremely envious of your story. Good job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCK YES! MORE!!!!!!

^This!

tsz_500tsz_500almost 13 years ago

I love all your stories and this is no exception please continue

BigChiefBigChiefalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Really liked this one. Lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it going Dawg

Yeh Patty 1st Then a Alien convention where he hooks up with Betty again and 5. Great story again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Meh

Don't really know why, this story just felt a bit meh.

Didn't particularly like it, didn't hate it either.

The horse DP and whale thing was a bit much though imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!

I really liked it. Its neat to consider where you can go from here with that story line. Please keep it up and give us more.

RBAMRBAMover 11 years ago

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!

I haven't read any of the other comments. I wanted to put down my own opinion first. I think it is wonderful, and I haven't read ch.2 yet! I'd like some of those 'improvements' also. My health is so bad, I'd settle for just that. Although, the sexual enhancement was just awesome. Be neat if he could try them out on his mother so she could wonder just what kind of Beast she brought into the world, and Love every inch! I've enjoyed almost all of your work and I haven't read it all yet. Thanks, I think you are very good at Sci-Fi.

cicbeastcicbeastabout 10 years ago
Standing Ovation

I absolutely loved this story. It's all too rear that an author is able to do sci-fi erotica and have both aspects be amazingly well crafted. I can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yessssss

Please continue .....

story is amazing can't wait to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Love thiS! Hope the council doesn't disipline Five badly. After all, she is also having Three's child and Stacy's son will be unique in their world. Stacy should have asked if he could stay and be one of the 'testors' like the horse and whale. He should, if he was going to be sent home, have asked Betty for her contact information. Also, since Betty's husband has never been able to satisfy her I wonder if the Extraterrestrials could have altered her so that she could be satisfied more readily by her mate. This is a good story and I have read it several times. I've enjoyed it each time. It would have been good if Five had told him before conceiving his child, He should have had the choice. Anyway, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'll buy a ticket!

Can I go?I don't really need two cocks, but the one they gave him sounds good. The tongue. Thats a good upgrade. Big balls? I think some girls like big balls almost as must as big cocks. Lotsa semen would be good. I've never cared if I even produced one sperm as I never cared for children, but a lot of cum - tastey cum - would be good.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 7 years ago
Lawt comment

I agree

Plz take me for a ride in your ship aliens

PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for finishing your story. I'm still smiling. You do have a gift. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written, I tried to give you a 5, but it would not light up. I will read again at a later time. Enjoyed your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Stacy Brown Got Two

Telling others that you were abducted is a quick way to be dismissed as crazy. Giving blood regularly would be one way to end up in a laboratory: blood donations are not truly anonymous in the United States as they can be tracked via testing. Hurting your girlfriend during cunnilingus means your techniques suck, it has nothing to do with tongue length. The same with sex, unless you have a micropenis, because the "G Spot" is less than 2-3 inches deep in virtually all women and their vaginal depth (opening to cervix) is less than 5-8 inches.

If the aliens had trained him or given his cock(s) some sort of auto-adjustment and autopilot mechanism to optimize length and girth, and target the "G spot" and cervical opening for any woman, then it makes more sense for him to suddenly become a sex god. Adjusting his testosterone and pheromone production, as well as the biochemistry of his semen to have much higher anti-depressant/mood-elevating properties would have a greater effect than any size increase would. (It's true, semen can have antidepressant and mood-elevating properties for women, but it's mostly through vaginal and anal absorption, since oral absorption rates are extremely low and the stomach would break down the prostaglandins and hormones.)

It is true to some degree that bitterness is often a reflection of diet, but the increase of sweetness is actually a reflection of blood serum sugar levels. Avoiding bitter vegetables and too much meat can improve semen taste quality, but being in good health, eating a healthy diet, and avoiding seminal and urinary tract infections through good hygiene would do more to improve semen quality than eating pineapple could. I shouldn't even need to point out the miniature pineapple nonsense. You could have just said that they adjusted his semen quality to be "much more appealing and beneficial to women" and that would have covered it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two cocks! Wow! A whole new world of fantasies has opened up.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

W.T.H. 11 years with 29 comments and NOT ONE mentioning the fact that the title of this tale comes from 'Uncle Shel' ("Where the Sidewalk Ends/The Giving Tree') Silverstein and his 1972 LP 'Freakin' at the Freakers Ball'???????

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Fun, sexy, way out there, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous