Stacy wants to Play Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy stepped close behind me as I took in the scene in front of me. Meghan and Lacy had Erica in the back of the large shower area. They had a towel around her head using it as a blind fold. They each had one of Erin's hands pinned to the wall and were washing her with washcloths with their free hands.

Erin was giggling "Are you sure they won't be coming in here? I can't let Erica see me like this. Just let me go, guys, before she sees us." But Lacy and Meghan looked determined. Lacy spoke softly into Erin's ear. "You could have come in here and washed yourself, instead I had to come and get you. Now I have to make sure you are clean before we turn you loose on the rest of the School." Lacy kissed Meghan right on the lips and I could tell it was not the first time since they had started this shower game.

"Please Lacy, you two are soo sexy, but what if someone walks in here and sees me like this?"

"Well I guess they would see you getting all your dirty places washed." Just to make her point lacy rubbed her washcloth into Erin's crotch. I noticed her knees weaken a little and and I heard her gasp. "I think I just found a really dirty spot Meghan." Lacy said this and she began to rub hard into Erin's sex.

"Lacy, Lacy you are going to.......hmmmm" I saw Erin's knees buckle again but Meghan did not let her drop.

"What am I going to do Erin? I am really just making sure to get all the dirty little spots on your body. You don't really think I should stop before you are squeaky clean, do you?" Lacy was still working the cloth in Erin's slit. Her head was leaning back and Meghan was practically holding her up. I looked over and saw Amanda. The other twin, Jessie, was kneeling in front of her. I knew Jessie was doing what I had recently done the same for Stacy.

I Heard Erin's climax and I turned to see her writhing against Lacy's hand. "That was so good Erin but not good enough to convince me you are clean. I want really hear you scream this time when you cum.

"Oh, my god Lacy! I can't do that Erica and Stacy are right out in the next room they'll hear me."

"Well they might but you are still going to have to do it. I need to know you are very clean! You know that's what Amanda said you had to be, very clean." Lacy's hand was going strong again now and Meghan was biting her on the nipples and breasts.

"Oh Lacy Pleeeeease I can't stand it I need you tooooooo..." Erins body was really twitching and bucking around but she was not really fighting they were doing a lot more holding her up than holding her tight.

"I know you are getting ready to cum again. Your dirty little places are telling me so. I want you to let it out really good. When you do I will have a special little surprise for you. You don't need to worry about anything else." Erin was breathing exclusively thru her mouth now. Her hips were moving in quick jerky motions.

"I am going to do so many dirty little things to you Erin because you are so cute when you cum." Lacy was obviously enjoying herself. Everything she was doing she appeared to be doing for Erin. She was kissng her lips neck and ears. But her hand never ceased and its quest to get a scream from Erin.

Erin's body started jerking and Meghan pinched her nipples. I could tell she did it hard too and Erin screamed this time as she came. Her knees gave out and Both her tormentors went straight to the ground with her making sure she didn't hit too hard. Erin just crumbled to the floor. Lacy stayed right on the wet floor of the shower with her. Kissing her and whispering to her while she relaxed.

Erin started remove the towel from her eyes but Lacy stopped her. "No not yet Sexy! I have one more dirty little thing to do to you. You will let me wont you?" Lacy sounded so hot when she asked and I knew Erin would be unable to refuse her.

"Yes, oh god, yes but I don't know if I can take anymore!" Meghan was standing right next to me now I was starting to think these girls could read each other's minds. There was no way they could have planned this all out but they seemed to know instantly want to do. It was like they all thought with one brain.

Stacy pushed me to my knees and Meghan began moving me toward Erin. My stomach was flipping over and over. Lacy spread Erin's legs and Meghan pushed me forward between them.

"Now we are going to clean you dirty little spot one more time. I promise you will enjoy this. And no one but us girls will ever know." Then I felt Meghan pushed my head very gently into Erin's pussy. Her sex was nothing like Stacy's like me she was not a big trimmer so it was very bushy. Her lips were big and full, I guess because of her weight.

"Just clean up the mess Erica I don't think she could stand to cum again" Stacy was standing above me and I felt Erin tense up at the sound of my name. I did as I was told and licked up Erin's cum. I thought earlier I could not be more humiliated but I was wrong it seems these girls were experts at degrading you. The worst thing was they made you want it. I felt Erin's hand playing with the hair on top of my head. I looked up and they had removed the towel from around her head.

My best friend was looking down at me while I licked the cum from her thighs and pussy. Erin was smiling and playing with my hair. I was not there to give her pleasure although I am sure I did. I was there to perform a function, clean up the mess. I knew I would never ever be the same.

Stacy pulled me up off my knees and pushed me under the running water Amanda handed me some soap and a wash cloth and I started washing myself. I heard Lacy helping Erin off the floor.

"I think you are about as clean as you are going to get so let's go get you dressed." I heard them walk out of the room. I didn't even want to turn around. I picked up the shampoo Stacy rolled over by my feet and washed my hair real quick. I was hoping they would just leave me there in my humiliation.

12