Stacy's Real Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,284 Followers

"Child, yer bout the most beautiful creature I ever seed. Let's get to know each other." I couldn't believe it, this man who I found physically repulsive and who I wouldn't hire as a domestic, had started my pussy tingling and flowing again. I stepped out of my heels and played the part of the whore that for this night, at least, I was. I laid on the bed, spread my legs wide displaying my freshly-fucked cunt to his eyes and mindful of the time said brazenly, "come on honey we don't have all night."

Jerome didn't take off his clothes, he just dove between my splayed legs and began to kiss my pussy like a starving man. He licked and then stuck his long tongue inside and swirled it around. He licked my taint and then my asshole. Honey, that's something that you had never done. I loved it! He nibbled on my clit until I exploded in a tremendous climax. I was glad that Tyronne had fresh sheets, this promised to be a long wet night. I must have passed out after my second climax. Jerome was gone. I didn't fuck him. I didn't suck him. I was the object of his affection. He brought me to two of the most intense climaxes of my life and then left quietly without saying goodbye. I don't know how to say this, but my pussy was empty, I still wanted more.

A few minutes later, Tyronne returned. Out of curiosity, I asked him, "Tyronne, how much are the guys paying for me?"

"Nona yer business baby, You get thirty bucks a pop, I get more, I ain't gonna tell ya how much more."

A loud, impatient knock brought an end to our financal discussion. It's time to go back to work I thought as I got up and stepped into my heels and slipped into the bathroom before Tyronne opened the door. Jerome hadn't kissed me, at least not on my mouth, so my lipstick and hair were still okay. As I stepped back into the room, I saw that Tyronne was talking to a young, very young thin black boy. He folded several bills that the boy had given him and put them in his pocket.

"Reggie, say hi to Nicole," Tyronne invited.

"Yo momma!" Reggie exclaimed.

He wore baggie, very baggy pants and a long sleeve black wool shirt buttoned at the throat. On his head was some kind of a blue bandana tied in the back. My God I thought he expects me to be with this gang guy who is young enough to be my son. My thinking was cut short as Reggie swaggered to me and boldy rubbed my breast.

"Baby, do ya mind if I stay and watch, I think it would be hot to see ya with Reg," Tyronne said. Though I didn't understand why he wanted to watch, I was too excited to talk so I just nodded my head, took Reggie to the bed and helped him take off his clothes. The bandana, which I learned were his "colors" remained on his head.

We kissed and touched, but soon Tyronne joined us concentrating on my bottom with magical fingers that knew just where to touch and quickly brought me to an orgasm, while Reggie concentrated on my face and breasts. As if choreographed, they alternated without pausing between my mouth and pussy. When I reached down to caress Reggie's cock, I wondered how I could possibly take him in my pussy even though Tyronne had helped to prepare it for large cocks. When he began to enter, it hurt as he stretched the lips and the mouth of my vagina, even though I was fully lubricated. When he hit bottom I winced. Reaching down, I felt that several inches of the monster were not yet inside. However, with each thrust I accommodated more and more of this boy's giant penis until the pain was replaced by indescribable pleasure and the massive cock had been totally consumed in me.

After Reggie dressed, he tenderly held my face in his black hands and said, "Momma, you just the best piece-a-ass I ever had. You gonna be back next Friday?"

I hadn't thought about anything but the next few hours until his question forced me to think about the future. I honestly said, "I don't know."

To which, Tyronne gave me a huge, conspiratorial smile and then told Reggie, "Thanks for coming bro, I'll call ya bout next week."

Reggie's youthful eagerness and Tyronne's passion had taken their toll. This time I had to do extensive repairs to my hair and make-up before the arrival of my next, what should I call him, a date, a client, a customer, a John, I guess all of he above. When I washed between my legs, even though I had cum more in the last two hours than probably in the last two years, and more intensely than ever in my life, my pussy throbbed and seemed to be begging for even more. Honey, I'm embarrassed to tell you this but I promised to be truthful. My vagina was so sensitive because of all the activity inside it that when I pushed the nozzle of the douche up inside me, I involuntarily gripped it and then when I squezzed the solution into me I came again. I must be a tramp at heart.

Tyronne had dressed again and was lounging in a chair in the corner sipping his scotch. "Baby, you doin good. Ain't none a my gals could do as good as you and none of em look like you. Why doncha stay here for a few days, we'd have us some fun and make some serious money?"

"Tyronne, I'm married I have children, I have a home and responsibilities, you know I can't stay here."

"Hey sweet thing, don't decide now. The nights still young. I kinda think you like this stuff, doncha?"

He was right I did kind of like this stuff.

Right on schedule, another knock at the door and my pussy spasmed just hearing it. A man who could have been a center for an NBA team stooped under the door frame and entered the flat. Without a word, he pulled a roll of bills out of his pocket, peeled off several, counted them out and gave them to Tyronne. "Smokey, ain't my new lady Nicole here everything I told you?"

Surprisingly, speaking with a decidedly British accent, he said "and even more."

Tyronne saw my confusion and said, Smokey, I call him Smokey, is from some little Island down in the Cara bean. He's up here tryin to get a contract to play ball. I'll leave ya two lone. Don do nothin I wouldn't do," he said laughingly as he closed the door behind him.

I felt so small and insignificant. I guess you could say I was intimidated. Even in my heels, I barely reached Smokey's shoulders. This time, I really felt naked and a little afraid. I had a difficult time when Tyronne entered me. And, though I had been stretched, it still hurt at first when Reggie went in. I thought that if it was true what they say about the correlation between the size of hands, feet and cocks, I was in deep trouble. Smokey's feet and hands were by far the biggest I had ever seen.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Smokey's question. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." . "I said, do you ever play with yourself?"

"Sometimes," I told him.

"Go lay on the bed, spread you legs and make yourself cum," he demanded.

"Don't you want to make love to me?" I asked.

"You mean fuck you," he corrected.

"Maybe, but first I want to watch you masturbate. If you get me hot enough I may want to fuck you."

"I've never played with myself in front of anyone, not even my husband," I explained.

"I paid Tyronne a C note and a half for just a half hour, that's a double rate. He said you'd do anything. We don't have all night. Either do it my way or I'm getting my money back."

I walked to the bed, laid on the soiled, wet sheets, spread my legs, raised my knees, closed my eyes and moved my hand to my pussy. I was so sensitive down there that the minute my finger tips came in contact with the hairless lips my breathing became ragged. I rubbed my cleft and moved up to my clit. As I moved my hand faster, I felt a climax building and building until a dam inside me seemed to burst. When I opened my eyes I saw that Smokey had taken off his clothes. My God, it seemed to be true what they say about feet, hands and cocks. Before me was the longest thickest, blackest penis I had ever seen and could never have imagined.

My heart was pounding as he settled between my spread thighs. Curiosity got the best of me and I reached out for his penis. I had second thoughts when I felt the size of his cock which was far bigger than Tyronne's or even Reggie's monster. I wondered for a minute if Tyronne must have planned it this way. Sort of a progression of sizes. I held my breath as he raised my legs above his shoulders and the black log between his legs kissed the lips of my very wet cunt. He pushed gently but couldn't penetrate. Then he placed a hand on each of my thighs and spread them apart farther which seemed to help as he slipped just the huge head in a couple of inches. I grimaced, bit my lip and pushed against him. He pushed the thick black shaft in farther and farther. There was no pretense at love making, this was animal, barn-yard fucking. Finally, the seemingly impossible happened, his balls hit my ass and he was completely inside me. It felt like reverse birth, like someone was trying to put a baby back in me. After my pussy molded itself around the huge shaft, I adjusted and we began to thrash wildly. It didn't take long for my white cunt to milk a huge load from Smokey's swollen black balls. His semen joined Tyronne's and Reggie's as it trickled out of my pussy, ran down the crack of my ass and was added to the expanding puddle on the wet sheets. Bob, I realized that you were right. With determination and patience, the female vagina can stretch to a surprising size and then tightly mold itself around a cock of any size, at least I now know that mine can.

As I returned to earth, I noticed that Tyronne was back in the room. He reminded Smokey that "Times up man."

He dressed quickly and also asked if "I'd be back next week."

Tyronne answered for me by saying, "we're working on it man. Later."

Again, we were alone. "You really sumpin baby, not many women can take Smokey, he's a legend. Better clean-up."

When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that Tyronne had thoughtfully changed the semen-stained wet sheets.

The next three guys really weren't memorable, I can't even remember their names. Let me see, I think one was named Leland, or something like . Each fucked me missionary style and came quickly. My pussy seemed to be resting for awhile, sort of like getting a second wind. And, though I climaxed when they did, these orgasms were not nearly as intense as those with Tyronne, Jerome, Reggie and Smokey. However, none of them had any trouble getting me off. Oh! Listen to me . . I never talked like that in my life.

The next guy, TJ, wanted something different, very different. Ten minutes later as he was fucking me, I was on top, but laying over him kissing him with my breasts pressed against his black chest. He was holding the cheeks of my ass. Then, I felt his finger rubbing my asshole. He was very gentle, then started to worm it in.

I stopped moving and said, "what are you doing TJ?"

What the fuck ya think girl, I'm gonna loosen your asshole so I can fuck it."

"No way, I've never done that."

"Well girl, then tonight's the night I get me a cherry bottom, get off me baby."

Honey, you remember when we tried anal sex, I just couldn't do it I guess I must have tensed up or something but you couldn't get in. While TJ wasn't bigger than the other guys he was longer and thicker than you are and so I was sure there was no way that black cock could get in my tight bottom without tearing me. But, something in me said I wanted to experience everything this night.

"Get on you knees sideways on the bed baby, back up to the edge and stick that purty ass in the air," TJ ordered.

Honestly, as I obeyed his instructions, I had never felt so exposed in my life. He stood by the bed, rubbed my ass, then leaned over and kissed each cheek. When he kissed my anus, I thought I would die, but I didn't, instead I just climaxed again. He applied a generous amount of KY to my bottom making it very easy for him to slip his long black finger in as far as possible. After moving it in and out for a minute, a second finger joined the first. I felt full, but incredibly, it didn't hurt, it felt good.

When he removed his fingers and moved against me I stiffened.

"Just relax baby," he said as he rubbed his cock head against my little hole. He pushed and pushed and eventually the head plopped in. This did hurt, but not for long. It seemed like my rectum sucked his cock in. In two or three strokes, he was buried to the hilt and his crinkly pubic hair pressed against my ass cheeks. I guess I didn't understand my own anatomy because I didn't think that I, or any female for that matter, could climax from anal intercourse. Boy, was I ever wrong, my body started shaking, I thought I would pass out as he pounded against my ass. He held a breast in each hand. I reached back with my hand and rubbed my clit and pussy. My whole body was ignited. I smashed back against his thrusts as hard as I could. In no time he took his hands off my breasts, grabbed my waist tightly with both hands to stop my movements, pressed against me shuddered and filled my virgin hole with a shower of his hot cream. We collapsed half on and half off the bed.

By this time, you would think I should be satisfied. I asked Tyronne what time it was and realized that I'd been there going on four hours. During that time, except for when I was with Jerome, I figured that a black cock had been in my pussy, or my mouth, or my asshole for a total of maybe three hours. I had had countless orgasms, by far the most instense of my life and yet, as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I seemed radiant, alive, excited ready for more.

When I came out of the bathroom proud and tall in my heels, dressed only in the fragrance of my new perfume, Tyronne introduced me to Trevor. "My pleasure," Trevor said as he gave me a friendly hug.

Tyronne said, "Baby, you be real nice to Trev, he paid extra, take him to dreamland."

With that, he left us alone. Trevor was the only man who was dressed in a suit which he carefully took off. He folded his trousers and coat and placed them on a chair as if they were his most precious possessions. Maybe they were.

As we walked to the bed and he said, "Baby, Tryonne asked you to take me to dreamland, I want you to take me around the world."

"What do you mean by that?" was my naive question.

"Don't fuck with me woman. I paid good money and Tyronne said you'd do it, you know what I want."

"Really, I don't know," I said.

"Let me make it simple, first you suck my cock and get it real hard, then, you kiss my asshole, lick it, stick you tongue in it and fuck it and then when I'm just about to come you go back to my cock that better be ready to burst, stick it in your mouth again suck it and swallow every drop of my load. Did you understand all that?"

I didn't know what to say for a minute. This night just kept getter weirder and weirder but I realized that as it got weirder I got hotter. I was very excited by his earthy crudeness. I didn't want any problems so I said, "okay, now I understand what you want," thinking that I could just suck him and probably finish him with my hand and skip the ass stuff.

He laid on his back, I knelt between his legs and took his swollen cock in my hands and stroked it. Then I leaned over and took just the plum-sized and actually plum-colored head into my wet mouth. I started going up and down on it and it got harder and harder. As he got harder, I got hotter. As I traced the seam that ran the length of his long thick cock he seemed to lift a little and involuntarily, my tongue traveled south over his balls across his taint to his crinkly, hairy asshole which I tentatively licked. The smell of his soap and I could only imagine what else, was intoxicating. It wasn't long before I enthusiastically pierced his anus with the tip of my tongue fucking his hole with enthusiasm.

"Baby, baby," suck me again, he pleaded.

I went back down on his cock taking him as deeply into my mouth as I could. I planned to finish him with my hand like I always do you when I'm having my period. When he began to move faster and breathe harder I sucked harder until I felt the semen move up through the tube under his cock to jet in my mouth. I didn't even for a second think of spitting it out, I did exactly as he asked, I swallowed every creamy salty drop because I wanted to. When he came, I experienced a small climax of my own.

"Baby you're a natural, you give the best head ever. Will you be back next week?"

"I don't know," I responded, "give Tyronne a call."

My next appointment was a disappointment. A young kid who must have been a member of Reggie's gang, because he wore the same "colors" was so eager that he didn't last long. I was frustrated already from not having TJ fuck me so when the kid, I honestly don't remember his name, shot his load in about two minutes, I was left very frustrated and hanging. Tyronne and I waited quietly for the next knock at the door. Instead, Tyronne's phone rang.

"What's happin bro . . . that's bullshit man . . . I wish you'da called earlier what can I do now . . . later dude. He ain't coming, some shit about bein followed by the cops or somethin. My body had gotten used to the pace. I had come to expect a different black cock, a different black man every half hour. Now the action came to a crashing halt. I guess I was becoming conditioned. I didn't understand what was happening to me but rather than being satisfied, I wanted more.

"What do we do?" I asked, with a touch of desperation in my voice.

"Nothin purty lady. I guess that's it for here. Go take a shower and get dressed. We'll hit the stag early and probably get there before the bros." With that, he handed me my dress which I took into the by now very familiar bathroom to get ready; though I really didn't know for what. There were four douches left. The waste basket that was empty when I first visited the bathroom to freshen-up was nearly full with tissues and eight empty disposable douches. When I came out, Tyronne, always the business man, handed me several bills folded in half. I didn't count it, or offer to give it back, I just slipped it in my purse. I could have handed it back, I didn't. It was official now. I was a prostitute. I had sold my body, every part of my body for money. I thought I should feel terrible, depraved. I didn't, I felt great.

Part 5

It seemed as if my entire body had become a sex organ. On the drive downtown, Tyronne gently rubbed my bare thigh but he might just as well have been rubbing my nipples or clitoris. Every surface was super sensitive, electrified. As we sped past the Plaza Hotel, I was certain that the lights were still on in our corner suite. I wondered how you were holding up. For just the briefest moment, I was tempted to tell Tyronne to drop me off but the night was still young and I couldn't imagine what the entertainment at a stag party was supposed to do, especially one arranged by Tyronne.

Tyronne said, "Baby didn't you have a good time tonight?"

I couldn't believe he was serious. "Tyronne, you were there part of the time, you know I had a wonderful time. Better than I ever imagined. What made you ask?"

"Yer very quiet honey."

"What do you mean?"

"Guys love for chicks to tell em to fuck em . . . to stick their big hard dicks in em . . . to talk real dirty . . . to tell em that they make ya real wet, especially summin like you with class, know what I mean?"

"I can't do that, I've always been sort of quiet when I make love with my husband, though he's begged me to talk dirty, I never have," I explained.

"Honey, we ain't talkin bout makin love, we talkin bout plain ol fuckin the bros. The only four letter words they don wanna hear from white chicks is, DON'T, QUIT and STOP . . . ha, ha." As we kept driving downtown Tyronne asked, "how ya feelin baby, ya tired, ya pussy sore?" "I'm not tired, I feel great, I feel alive, I feel free and, though I can't imagine why, my pussy's not sore."

bobfr
bobfr
1,284 Followers