Stacy's Real Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

Tyronne whispered that thirty-one excited men had jammed into the small room and counted and only one woman, me, Nicole. Several men brought my hands to their swollen cocks as they knealt on the big bed. The man who had been eating me stood up and without relinquishing his place between my thighs, dropped his dark trousers to the floor and smoothly slipped his near-bursting circumsized penis deep inside my hungry pussy that had not satisfied and was empty. When he collapsed on top of me minutes later, and then withdrew and staggered back, he was roughly shoved aside and replaced by another horny man. I was writhing and moving to meet each thrust of my anonymous partners. There was no break in the action. Some of the men laying or kneeling on the bed with me wanted me to suck their cocks, I didn't, but I did hold them and lovingly stroked them. I think that this demand that I share my attention was a distraction. I was concentrating on the pleasure that I was receiving from the many mouths that sucked and lathered my breasts and the cocks that filled my pussy and the fingers that played with my asshole. When I wasn't being kissed, I bit the back of my hand to keep from screaming my pleasure. The sheet that had been smoothly covering the bed when I first entered the room was now pulled loose from each corner.

A pattern quickly developed. After the third nameless man had shot his load into my pussy, another man dropped to his knees, placed his mouth over the mouth of my vagina and licked and sucked me clean like a mother dog cleaning a new born puppy. Then the process started all over again. Two or three anonymous partners plunged their swollen memembers into me and pumped as fast as possible until they exploded. Then I was lovingly cleaned by the tongue of the cum-eating man kneeling on the floor. At the stag party in the cellar, staying power and prolonging the experience was not the objective of the men. To come as fast as possible so that all might share me was the order of the day.

I was ready for anything. Totally naked I expectantly raised my knees and placed my heels on the edge of the bed inviting someone to enter my wet, hot pussy. A man grabbed my bare ass and lifted me towards him with my back arched and just my shoulders and heels touching the padded surface. Gasping with pleasure, I felt him slide inside me and began to thrust deeply. My vagina tissues were so sensitive that I actually felt his load inching up the underside of his cock desperate to shoot out deep inside my clasping passage. Sensing my continuing needs, I was swarmed by these horny blacks who sucked my turgid nipples, kissed my warm mouth and tried to have me hold their throbbing erections. The first man between my wide-spread thighs didn't have much staying power and almost immediately he filled my hot, spasming pussy with semen.

The men who were not participating were openly masturbating obviously aroused by the hot action. The crowd of men tended to be young workers but a few businessmen and older men were also in attendance that day.

And then it was over. Tyronne helped me to my feet after the last man left. We looked for my dress but couldn't find it. However, he did find the raincoat that I was wearing and the pair of black panties in the dressing room.

On the drive back to the hotel he asked, "well sugar how do you feel?"

Before answering, I carefully considered my feelings and decided that I felt understandably tired but I knew that wasn't what he meant. He wanted to know if I was grossed out by what happened. Was I totally turned off? I honestly said, "Tyronne, I really am fine. I never knew I could do what I did."

"When are you flying home?" He wanted to know.

"Sunday. Why?"

"Thought you might want to work tomorrow night."

"I'll have to ask my husband."

++++++

"Well honey, should I call Tyronne?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

To be continued...

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers