Stairway to Nowhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her home, and borrowed her computer and Internet connection to make the reservations at the Disney Land Hotel. I had to take high roller type accommodations to get rooms. Fut after they found who I am (places like the hotel have access to check out their high roller guests) they said it was to be comped. When Barbara found the room for them would be a 2 bedroom suite, she insisted I could stay in one of the bedrooms and the girls and her would take the one with two queen size beds. She said it would be crazy for me to get another room and waste all that money when I was already spending so much on them. She told me as each bedroom had it's own bath they would just lock their bedroom door and I could not get in even if I tried. I happily went for this suggestion.

We flew down the next morning, got checked into our rooms which blew all four ladies away, now they were now in my life as they were such fancy rooms. We had a fantastic time for two days and two nights and were to fly out Monday evening. On the second night I was wakened about 2a.m. by someone crawling naked into bed with me.

I kind of jumped and heard Barbara say, "I have not been able to sleep for too many hours now thinking of you." As she moved closer to me I took her in my arms and found she was naked.

I said, "Before we go any further, I have to tell you something. I have only slept with one other woman in my life and that was my ex. I want you more than anyone could ever imagine, but will only sleep with women I am going to spend the rest of my life with. If we do what I think you want and know I want more than anything in my entire life, you have to agree to fly to Vegas then go to a jewelry store, then down to the marriage license bureau with me and then to one of those wedding chapels and get married in the morning." Barbara did not say a thing but gave my our first kiss and reached down and took hold of my prick and started to stroke it. I was in heaven.

I put my hand on her tit, and found it was firm but soft. So much better than my first wife's. I reached down and felt her pussy and she spread her legs so I could get to it easily. My finger slipped right into her as she was completely wet. Barbara said, "You prick is super big isn't it."

I replied, "It is 10½ inches, and 2¾ inches across".

Barbra: "I love it. I can't take it any longer, put it in me please."

I mounted her in the missionary position, and pushed it in. Due to the size, and her being nice and tight it took about 3 minutes to get it all the way in. Just as I had it fully in her, I hit her cervix and was at the bottom. "Oh, we fit together perfectly. Your prick and my pussy are both the same size. It is wonderful." Barbara said. With that we started to hump together and as we were both so ready, in about 2 minutes Barbara started to make sounds of being ready to cum and so was I so I pumped just a little faster which set us both off and we cum together for our first coupling. I have never shot so much cum into a woman in my life as that time. I kept cumming and cumming. Barbara was also having a super long orgasm, and we later talked about it and we both agreed that was the best sexual experience of our lives.

We knew right then, we would neither one of us be comparing our former spouse with our new love and wondering which was best in bed. We had both hit the bed jackpot.

When we separated Barbara pushed me over on my back, and started to clean me with her tongue. I pulled her over on top of me, and while she cleaned my prick with her tongue I cleaned my seed out of her pussy. When we finished, we talked and found it was a first for both of us. We both realize how much we loved the other one, and were doing things that we would never have done with anyone else. We knew we were meant to be together till death do us part.

We made love three more times that might, and intended for Barbara to be back in their room before the kids woke up. That was our intention anyway, but at 6a.m. in walked 3 little girls catching us in bed. The oldest daughter looked at us and said, "We know mommas and daddy's sleep in the same bed. Are you going to be our new daddy?"

I answered, "Yes. We just wanted to find what it would be like to sleep in the same bed to see if we wanted to get married. We find that we like it, and we are going fly to Las Vegas to get rings this morning, get our marriage license and get married and I will be your daddy . Is that O.K. with you girls." They all squealed yes, and started to get in bed with us. The youngest daughter got between us, the next younger on got on the other side of me and the older daughter got in next to her mother on the other side of the bed. We all hugged and bonded as a family for the first time.

We lay there and talked and bonded till 8a.m. There was too much excitement to do anything else, and no one could sleep. At 8a.m. I sent the girls to get dressed while Barbara and I got a shower and she went to their room to dress her daughters and herself. At 9a.m. we went down to breakfast. After breakfast we found a jewelry store and bought a nice set of rings. Barbara wanted to get just a plain band to save money, but I convinced her that I would not settle for less than a super nice set and I could not only pay cash, but had enough money we did not have to worry and made a pretty good income so she let me have my way.

I also bought special solid gold lockets for my new daughters to be. We flew to Las Vegas, went and got our license and then I let the ladies in my life pick the chapel we would use. After my wife and I exchanged rings, I put the lockets on my new daughters and had the minister proclaim us father and daughters which made the girls and my new wife very happy.

We were supposed to go to Disney Land for one more day, but instead we had flown to Vegas to get married and then on home and start our life together. On the way back, Barbara asked me how I was able to borrow the plane on such short notice. When I told her I owned it, she had a hard time accepting the fact that I had a few more toys than most men do. I explained I had gotten it as part of a large exchange series I was involved in. This plane is so new that there is a long waiting list to get one. I explained how this company got about the first one made, and they wanted to make the deal with me so much, that they let me have it because I told them that the plane was a deal breaker. Let me have the plane and it was a deal, and if they did not there was no deal. I got the plane, and still made two million dollars in cash in addition to the plane.

When we got back to our town, I called the representative on the Mansion and set an appointment to meet to make an all cash offer including all of the furniture. I told my family I had to go do something pertaining to my business. When I got together with the representative I asked one question how much would it take to buy everything including all the furniture, art on the walls, etc., with a check in full as a deposit to go to an escrow/title company of her choice to close as fast as they could prepare the paper work. She gave me a real fire sale price of $6,000,000 as the family insisted it be sold fast. I knew it was really worth about $12,000,000 if they were willing to accept waiting for a buyer at that price which could take up to a year or more which they did not want to do, so I agreed to her price. I would have bought it at that price, even if I was not going to live in it with my family. There was millions of dollars profit if I wanted to sell it.

Anytime I can buy a super quality property of any kind for half its real worth, I buy it no matter what it is. I am willing to buy or exchange any type of property. I even had a legal Nevada Whore House, in the middle of one deal I made. I never went into ownership as there was another property I wanted, but the Whore House was part of the total Daisey Chain of transactions and I would have taken it if I had to to make the deal. I would have taken it, as I could always quickly sell it or exchange it for other property.

The title company had already done a title search the day before, and were ready to issue a title policy. I waived having the property inspected by a property inspector as I have been around the business long enough to know, when a property is properly taken care of and this one was, plus I could afford some hidden damage that may need repaired at the price I bought it for. For a cash purchase it would not take over a day to close so we could close sometime on Tuesday as today Monday is a holiday.

As the representative was an attorney as well a family member of the heirs, I handed her a check in full with the only thing I would still owe being my share of the closing costs. She gave me the keys and immediate possession of the house.

By the time I got home it was 4p.m. I hugged my girls and kissed my new wife and handed her the keys to our new family home. I told her I had just bought a new home for us, and asked if they wanted to go see it. Of course the girls did, but my new wife felt funny I had not asked her to help me decide on a home for our family. She asked if it had enough bedrooms, for all of us plus we may need another as she had just realized she was super fertile last night, and we may need another bedroom to use as a nursery. I told her that if that one did not take, we would keep working on it and yes there were enough bedrooms not only for all of our family but also for guests. Now she was really wondering what was going on.

As we drove over to the mansion, I told her I had picked that house as it had an office system in one wing which I really need, and the house is impressive enough it would help my business. I told her I would not have been there and met her, if I was not making a final inspection before making an offer on the house. I told her I would have bought it even if we had not met. I told her that I knew she would love it. When we pulled up to the gate which I opened with a remote control the girls started to scream with delight and Barbara had been sitting there with the most shocked look on her face. The girls got real excited when they realized it was not just a house, but an estate covering about 160 acres complete with a stable and horses. The horses are what sold them on the house, more than anything. The former owner had both Peruvian Pasos which are the smoothest riding horse ever developed, plus Shetland Ponies, which the girls went crazy over.

As we pulled up in front of the house Barbara said, "There seem to be things you are not telling me. I can't go on any further until you explain how you can afford to buy a an estate like this complete with horses for cash. I thought I had fallen in love with and was marrying a regular guy that made a good income that could take care of me and our family, not someone that has this kind of money."

I looked at her and said, "Darling, I am not really a regular real estate broker. I deal in my own account and have made millions of dollars. Our personal after tax income is far in excess of $1,000,000 per year. Any we do not spend, I will invest to make even more. In the last month I ended up as my profit in a deal made as a Daisy Chain Exchange where I ended up with a large apartment complex that brings in before taxes just over $750,000 per year, of which the after tax income will all be invested to make even more money.

The Flanders Inn is another of my investments which is why they comped our dinner the other night. Anytime you or I go there, no matter how many guests we may take with us the meals will always be comped.

The reason I went on the first tour in 7 years, was I wanted to check out this mansion as I really need something like this for business purposes, and I hope you and our daughters will love it. This mansion will impress the people I need to impress enough, that we will earn enough extra after tax income each and every year, to pay for the estate over again each and every year." Barbara just sat there in shock for a few minutes.

Finally she was able to talk again and said, "Then if I understand things, I have gone from a mother with 3 children afraid I was going to be kicked out of our home and no place to take them and not enough money to make a move, to married to one of the richer men in town if not the richest man within 3 days and will be living in the biggest mansion or should I say estate in town. Am I right?"

I said, "Yes. You are right, and it is the richest. I was afraid if you found out before we got married you would either have been afraid to marry me, or would marry me for my money. This way I know you married me because you have fallen in love with me as I have fallen in love with you." With that I kissed her, and got my new family out of the car and led them to our new home.

I had the keys but rang the door for the household staff to let us in. When they saw for sure it was us, they let us in and we found all 6 of them waiting for us. The fact that we would have a staff of six to take care of us, left my new wife reeling. The first thing I did was assure the staff we wanted them to stay on and they still had jobs. Barbara told them that neither of us had a staff before and they would have to train us to work with a household staff. We made arrangements for them all to go to our present homes the next day to pack us up and move us to the mansion. As both of us were living in furnished quarters it would not take long to do. They said they would also clean the properties after we were moved out, to turn them back to the owners.

The next morning we went to our offices. Barbara went in to quit, and have her license moved to my office. The broker did not like that much thinking I had been stealing one of his best people behind his back, until he was told we were now married. They had a little going away and wedding party for Barbara, which I was called to attend. I knew the broker, and knew he was the only other broker in town that understood property for property real estate exchanges which is a specialty few real estate agents understand.

He hated to see Barbara leave him, but was glad to see how things were turning up for her in her life. When the party was over, I told him I was giving up brokerage and would concentrate on being a real estate dealer in my own account. I asked him if he and his office would like to be my local scouts for special properties to exchange for. He would keep all of the commission he earned as I would no longer share in commissions. He knew how much business I was doing in my account as he kept track of what was going on in town, so was very happy to say yes they wanted to do this.

We signed an exclusive agreement for him to be my local agent, but not for properties more than 100 miles from our town. This way all local agents and those in nearby towns had to bring properties to him to evaluate and check for me to see if the property fit into my needs and plans. Saves me having to talk to over 200 agents, when most of what they would bring would not be acceptable. When agents come to me, I will tell them that he is my exclusive buyers agent and they must go through him. Saves me a lot of time and trouble, and he likes the potential commissions he will earn from me. He will get half of the commission, on any property other agents bring to him so he will do well as my agent. In fact, we figure he will at least double his annual income.

When some of the women find which house is ours, see Barbara's new Jaguar Sedan, realize where we live, the fine clothes she wears, hear we are not only members of the country club but own it, and realize we have to have a lot of money they tell me if they had known how rich I was they would have gone after me and are sure they could have landed me before Barbara came along. My standard answer to them is, "No you would not have. That is why I never let on I was rich, as I would never live with a gold digger as a wife, and anyone that picks a husband by how much money he has is a gold digger as far as I am concerned." Some get real angry for being called a gold digger especially if other people are around, but a lot of them just laugh it off and say, 'You can't blame a girl for trying'.

Barbara, I and our girls got along great, and our lives prospered. Under threat of using my money to keep suing him every time he was late on a child support payment, and until he had paid the past due child support payments, her former husband agreed to sign the papers so I could adopt the 3 girls. He knew it would break him and keep him broke to fight me in court if he did not agree, and he really did not want the children anyway having not even visited them in 3 years since the divorce.

Yes, Barbara apparently got pregnant our first night together and it was another girl. I love all 4 of our daughters, all equal and I have no favorites. I have changed the stairway that got Barbara into my arms, my life and our marriage bed to make it safe for the girls. That loft was their favorite play place when they were little, and their slumber party pad when they got older. I took that stairs to our bedroom which is huge, and mounted it in one corner as a stairway to nowhere as I love that stairway. Without it, I could have remained single the rest of my life.

12