Stalkings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"You don't even know my name, do you?" she said swallowing giggles between the words.

"It hasn't mattered until now."

"Oh! It matters now?" she asked archly.

"You just asked me out. I figure that has to put us on a first name basis."

She nodded her head.

"Dacia," she said.

"Thank you." I replied.

"It was the least I could do considering you're buying me a VERY expensive dinner." She raised an eyebrow to see if I would say anything to that. I kept looking at her.

"I mean all that working out has to let me do a little splurging."

I shook my head.

"No?" she asked with her brow furrowing cutely.

"I was thinking more along the line of dancing."

"Hmmm." she made it a throaty sound almost of satisfaction. "You do know how to get to a woman's heart."

"I don't need a woman's heart," I said.

The eyebrow went up again.

"I want yours," I continued. "He can settle for 'a' woman's heart."

"Careful..." she said her voice dropping as she came close to me. "A woman takes those kind of words very much like a commitment."

She was standing close enough that I could feel the heat coming off her body. I looked away and moved from the window. She leaned against the window and licked her upper lip, not across but up and down.

I smiled at her. She arched the eyebrow and tilted her head. I felt special.

"I'm deeply committed to getting up early on the right mornings and whispering goodnight before you go to bed."

She put her hands on the windowsill and arched her chest towards me. It was a subconscious motion as she turned her head to look away from me.

"Is that all you want?" she asked turning her head to look at me again.

"If that was all I wanted, I would JUST buy you a very expensive dinner tonight."

"So dancing means something?" she asked starting to move towards me again. I allowed the heat to drift me towards the sofa and stood so that it was between us. She gave me a smiling pout.

"Dancing means something to you, and you might mean something to me," I replied.

"You know something. You throw those words around like they were nothing," she came close to snapping at me.

"You know something; I've never thrown those words around before," I said meeting her eyes.

"You're almost making promises here."

"No. A promise is he's never going to do that to you again," I said motioning with my head to the cheek he slapped.

Her hand came up to touch her face. I was around the sofa before I knew I had moved. She looked up at me as I pulled her hand away with mine and stroked her face with my other hand.

"I'm not making any promises about me, Dacia."

"Don't you think you're moving a little too fast?" she whispered as she turned her face to stroke my fingers with her skin.

"Should I move away?"

She sniffed.

"Not before you take me dancing."

I stepped away from her heat and dropped my arms to my side.

"I have to finish something I'm writing first."

"For your students?" she asked and then realized she had revealed she knew more about me than she might have wanted me to know. I smiled at her slip.

"For a short story I was asked to write."

"A real writer?"

"Science fiction so in the eyes of a lot of people, no," I explained.

"My little brother would disagree. Would I impress him if I said you'd taken me dancing?"

"Hmm... so I might have someone on my side, huh?"

"I don't know. He worships me. He probably would want to beat you up a little."

"I don't know, something tells me he'll be happy enough to let this one slide just so that he doesn't have to play nice with your ex."

"You're making a lot of assumptions, David," she warned me.

"He's not your ex?" I asked quietly.

Her eyes froze at the tone of my voice.

"You do that very well," she said finally moving away from me.

"What?"

"Chill a room."

"He is your ex."

"I didn't say it wasn't a safe assumption, I just don't want you making too many concerning me," she looked at me searching for something.

"The only assumptions I've made are; he's your ex, and I'm a better dancer than you are."

I turned away and walked into the kitchen to offer her a drink. I smiled as I heard her annoyed steps behind me.

"Excuse me, who's a better dancer?"

"I'm going to be about an hour with my short," I said looking into the refrigerator at what whites I had.

"Red," she said to get me to look at her.

I closed the door and opened a cabinet door that contained a small wine rack. I studied her for a minute and pulled out a Beaujolais. I got a wine opener out of a drawer and smiled at her.

"What is this about you being a better dancer?" she asked crossing her arms in front of her chest. I opened the bottle and pulled a decanter out of a cabinet along with a couple of glasses. I poured the wine into the decanter and motioned with my head for her to follow. She did with a slightly annoyed clicking of her heels on the floor.

I felt her slow down behind me as she took the opportunity to open doors and look into rooms. I walked into my library and put the decanter on the coffee table. I almost laughed that it took her ten minutes to satisfy her curiosity about the rest of the apartment. I wondered what she would do if I told her there was an upstairs.

She walked in and her eyebrow dared me for to say something. I poured two glasses and handed her one. She took a sip while looking at me over the glass.

"So what is this about being a better dancer."

I shrugged.

"I've seen you dance remember."

"So you think I'm not a good dancer."

"I didn't say that you weren't good." I corrected her, " I said I was a lot better."

"A lot better?!"

"Look, Dacia. It's going to take me an hour to finish what I'm doing here. Then I'll show you, okay?" I said calmly but could barely contain the smile on my face.

She huffed herself into the chair and scrunched her eyes at me in an attempt to look mean. She could also not keep the humor from her face. I watched her get comfortable in the chair and thought she looked good in my apartment.

I put the glass by my computer and went back to work. I had trained myself in focusing while writing by allowing only one thing to break my concentration in any sitting. I chose sipping from the glass for this particular session.

The first sip she was watching me intently. Our eyes touched in a way that was only us touching. The second sip she was staring out the window thinking about something intently. I hoped it was solidifying her decision to dump the pretty boy. The third sip she was refilling her glass. Almost her body moving was too much for me to concentrate on my story again. The fourth sip she was staring at the table while her fingernail tapped on her wineglass.

I saved my work and archived the version of the story before I shut my machine down. She was watching me again and smiled as I got up. She flowed out of the chair and I could tell by her smile the wine and the hour of silence had relaxed her. I told her I needed to change, and she walked in front of me to my bedroom. She sat down on the bed, leaned back on one hand, and took a sip from her glass. She looked at me when I looked the obvious question at her.

"You got to watch me," she said by way of explanation. I smiled at her boldness but had to admit to myself it was only fair. I looked into my closet and chose a black silk shirt to go with some black slacks.

She moved beside me as I finished dressing and brushed at some imaginary dust on my shoulder. I looked down at her and our eyes met. We froze looking at each other.

I took her hand leading her to the living room. I picked up my wallet and keys. I walked us outside and to my car. I drove us to the club.

"I love this club," she told me as we pulled into the parking area, "But we can't get in on a Friday night. Look at the line!"

The line was fairly long and would not have been worth waiting on if I did not know I could get in.

"I like the name 'My Father's Club'," she continued, "It sounds like it has meaning."

I nodded as I slid into the tow away zone behind the club. She looked at the signs and then at me. She shrugged to herself.

I got out of the car and walked around to her end. She did the feminine turn of her legs and stood up when I opened the door. She had all the feminine wiles so we were only inches from each other, and even in the cool night the heat from her body warmed me.

"We're not going to get in David," she told me as I took her hand and led her towards the front.

I stopped and turned towards her.

"Why did you come to my apartment tonight?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

"I never felt like you were watching me. It felt like you were watching over me. I felt safe."

I nodded.

"I needed to feel safer tonight," she said looking at me.

"So trust me," I told her. She looked at me and touched her cheek. She smiled and nodded.

I walked to the front of the line. The guy at the door smiled at me and opened the door for us. The people at the front of the line started to grumble about that. He turned to give them a look that said the line would freeze until they left if anybody said anything else.

I could feel Dacia looking at me when I moved to the tables in the upstairs part of the club. One of the hostesses removed a reserved sign from a table that overlooked the dance floor. It was swing night so there was a lot of lively action. The band was very good at getting people moving. The waitress was by the table when we sat down and asked Dacia what she wanted.

Dacia looked impressed when the waitress did not have to ask for my drink but seemed to get exactly what I wanted.

"Do you come here a lot?" she asked me. The upstairs had been designed to buffer against the sound on the first floor so we only had to speak somewhat louder and be facing each other to be heard.

I shrugged and watched as Michael came towards us. I got up to shake his hand and he looked at Dacia expectantly.

"This is Dacia. Dacia, this is Michael, the club manager." I introduced them hoping Michael would catch the hint and make himself scarce.

Dacia seemed impressed with Michael kissing her hand. Michael had questions in his eyes when he turned to look at me but kept them firmly in check. He turned back to Dacia and told her to have fun tonight. He walked away and I felt more relaxed.

"That's how you can get in here. You know people."

I nodded; it was true that I knew people.

"So when are we going to dance?" she asked me.

"Finish your drink," I told her. "You need to be a little more relaxed if you want a hope at keeping up with me."

She gave me the evil eye but settled into her drink while watching the dancers on the floor. I watched her again struck by how right she looked in the club.

We made small talk while she finished her drink slowly. Finally, she pointed the open end of the glass to show me it was empty. I smiled and got up with her.

We walked to the dance floor, and she learned that I was a good dancer even if she might not want to admit I was better. She had fun as I kept the dancing basic. If she had been trained, she would have known how much better I was as I lead her effortlessly. She had the natural rhythm, but I did not let it get away from her. It took three songs before they played a slow one. She was laughing as she moved into my arms. Halfway through the song, she put her cheek on my shoulder and let the music take us away. The band broke out into a fast song again, and I kept her out there for a half hour. She could have been very good, and there was a joy to her steps that was contagious. The band broke out into another slow song, and we spent it looking at each other. Our faces came closer as the song progressed until our lips touched and not-touched for the last seconds of the song. I wanted to kiss her, but it seemed so much more to just touch lips.

She led me away from the floor and back to the table. The waitress came over and Dacia changed her order to a pitcher of ice water. I asked for some of the appetizers. The club had just enough food to make sure people did not have to leave to refuel.

Dacia was having fun telling me how I was not THAT much better than her, and it would only take some practice before I would be left in her dust. Her face was so excited that I satisfied myself with watching her as she kept talking. The waitress dropped the food off, and I looked up to see trouble.

Gloria was talking to Michael and looking over at us. Gloria was by most standards an Amazonian redhead. She was as tall as I was and built thickly. She had a brutal workout regimen that kept her natural size looking healthy. Gloria had also been hunting me for as long as I could remember.

People got out of her way when she focused on us and moved towards the table. I sat back and braced myself. Dacia must have noticed because she turned around and immediately noticed her. Dacia was as noticeable in any crowd, but Gloria did 'bearing down on you' very well.

I was surprised by Dacia's sharp intake of breath. Gloria grabbed a chair from a table as she passed and put it down by our table. She sat down and studied Dacia who tilted her head in her own study.

"Hello, I'm Gloria."

"Hello Gloria, I'm Dacia," she replied while putting her hand out.

"What are you doing with my man?" Gloria asked as she shook the offered hand.

"Gloria," I said quietly. Both ladies turned to look at me.

"He does that so well," Dacia told Gloria who only nodded having never heard me speak like that before. I had known Gloria since we were babies, and the only time she had not lived on the same block was when we went to different colleges.

"He did me a favor tonight," Dacia answered Gloria's original question.

"Do you mind if I dance with him?" Gloria asked.

"He is YOUR man," Dacia replied. They looked at each other communicating between them about me, but what was said I could not figure out. Finally, Gloria nodded and took my hand.

Gloria had been volunteered as my partner after my mother died. My family wanted me to maintain some continuity.

Gloria wanted to make sure that Dacia understood that we had history. It was obvious on the dance floor. People gave us plenty of space to do our thing. Gloria love swing, and she was a great follower. Most of our dancing was canned from the sets we practiced at our dance classes; there was more freedom to our movements tonight though. For the first time, I felt the heat from Gloria's body in the same way I felt Dacia's. She was laughing as we moved through some complex spins, and our bodies touched. We ended the dance with her legs straddling my thigh and our lips inches away. I led her back to the table laughing as her excitement swamped me.

She sat down and smiled at Dacia.

"He's never danced like that before," she told Dacia. The communication started between them again.

It was electric!

They talked to each other ignoring me so I watched the dance floor. Finally, Gloria stood up and whispered something in Dacia's ear. They both turned to give me identical mysterious looks. They turned to face each other and froze. They were inches apart and the electricity between them returned. I held my breath as their lips aligned almost naturally. They each gave a little shake and separated by inches. They kept looking at each other before breaking out into laughter suddenly.

Gloria kissed my cheek and waved to Dacia as she walked away from us. Dacia's eyes followed her.

"She's very beautiful," she said. Her tone made me think it was better not to say anything.

"You really are a lot better than me," she said looking back at me.

"My father met my mother in a club that sat right here." I told her. "My mom said he swept her off her feet. My dad wanted me to learn how to dance because if it was good enough to get him his perfect woman then how could I go wrong. My mother was my first dance partner and teacher."

I shrugged as I thought about them.

"So you had an unfair advantage," she teased me.

I smiled at her.

I watched Gloria pick up her summer jacket and look towards us on her way out. Dacia turned around in her chair to see where my eyes were. Gloria looked from me to her. They stared at each other for about fifteen seconds before Gloria broke out into a big smile and waved goodbye.

"So let's get to work on becoming better partners," Dacia said when she turned back to me.

"Excuse me?" I replied confused.

Her smile was wicked as she tried to look into me to get to what I had been thinking about. My thoughts had traveled to the hesitant leaning towards each other they had done.

"You make me feel safe."

I looked at her, and her smile was seductive. I got up to take her back to the dance floor. My mother had been like that; all knowing when it came to what my father and I were thinking.

Almost it scared me, but she made me feel safe.

The rest of the night was teaching her to allow me to lead now that she knew I was. Other dancers who wanted to trade dance partners interrupted us. We danced until Michael kicked us out so the staff could get out on time. She asked me to a local diner. We both had small salads and talked to hold off the next step as long as possible.

We were quiet on the drive to our apartments. I got lucky with a parking spot in front of her building. We sat in the car for a minute without saying anything. I decided I might as well make believe I knew what I was doing and got out to open her door. Her motion out of the car was even more feminine than at the club. She had made up her mind and stepped into me for our first kiss.

Her kiss crashed into me.

It did not, of course, but that is what it felt like to me. I could breathe her; it was only that the part of her that mixed with her perfume was more noticeable as our lips interlocked. It was almost too much for me: the feel of her lips, her scent, her arms moving to wrap around my waist, the pressure of my body touching hers, the taste of her. I was lost as I pushed her into the car and concentrated on one thing, her mouth on mine. It was a lost battle the moment her tongue came searching for a taste of me. I touched her tongue with mine and I felt.

I broke the kiss off to hold on to a piece of myself. She looked at me and her eyes hungered.

"Want to go start another bottle of wine?" I forced out as soon as I could break her eye contact. I looked back at her and she gave me a languid smile that said a lot that I wanted to hear.

I took her hand and guided her around the door so I could close it. We walked to my building each wrapped in our thoughts.

She pulled me down on top of her as she fell back on the couch as soon as she was sure of her landing. It took me by surprise, and I was drowning in the taste of her before I knew what was happening.

She knew she was pulling on the last string holding my control together. I rubbed myself into her stomach, and she pushed herself onto me to giving me more pressure.

I went crazy, and she rode a willing shotgun.

I pulled her up from the couch, put one arm under knees and the other under her upper back. She cradled her head into my neck and bit me hard.

I carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. I put my face into her neck and bit her gently in the exact spot she bit me. She pulled up her dress to her waist and wrapped her legs around me. I went with a good thing and kept the dress's trip going so that I could pull it off her body.

My first thought was that she was not wearing a bra and how could her tits possibly have stayed that high without support. My body told my mind to shut the fuck up and throw the dress aside. I looked down at her and realized I had never hungered because my mouth watered to taste her erect nipples. I took too long in thinking so she took matters into her own hands. She grabbed my shirt close to the neck in both hands and popped the buttons. She pulled herself up by my neck and put her teeth on my chest. She ran them down my torso pulling me down to lean over her head. She ended by licking around my bellybutton, down to the waist of my pants, and then along it.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers