Stalkings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

I died in those moments.

She opened the belt and my pants. She reached inside pulled me out and took the head of my dick into her mouth. She sucked it while licking the opening at the tip.

I thought before had been too much, but this was even more.

She let me go and signaled impatiently by pulling on my pants. I rolled to her side and nearly ripped them as I pushed everything from my lower body. She let me clear them and then rolled on top of me tongue-first onto the base of my dick. She grabbed me at the top, rubbed her fingers along the crown while licking the base where my ball sack met my dick. She licked her way down to my testicles and took one into her mouth gently.

I groaned as my hips moved involuntarily towards her. She had taken over the reins of our ride into insanity. She took my other testicle into her mouth and stroked her hand down my dick. I felt like I had never been hard, like this was my first erection with need.

She licked me from my testicles up the bottom of my dick until she could circle the most sensitive part of my head with hard pressure from her tongue.

"Fuck!" I could not help making it almost a scream. She took the head of my dick into her mouth and sucked it while stroking my dick with her hand. Her other hand came up to massage my testicles, and the circle was complete focusing on my genitals.

My body felt like it was in the middle of a great orgasm. My upper chest itched, the hair in the back of my neck was sensitized, my toes were curled, I had fistfuls of blankets, my hips were pushing up into her, I could not breathe, and my eyes were squeezed shut so hard there were explosions of color behind my eyelids.

"Dacia!"

She knew what I was asking for so she let me go and put her hands on my thighs. She lifted herself up to look at me. I waited for my senses to stop reeling, and my body to return from the abyss. I looked at her. She held my eyes as she moved down to lick me from my base to the tip where she held her tongue on the opening giving it light strokes.

She crawled up my body making sure that she rubbed her skin along my dick. Her lips touched mine gently and she took my lower lip between her teeth. I put my hands on both sides of her face and kissed her as deeply as I had ever kissed anyone in my life.

She was the one to break the contact this time. She stared into my eyes for a long time.

"You know I came here for a revenge fuck," she said almost in apology.

I kissed her deeply again. I tried to take some of her essence into me to have something of her to keep. She broke the kiss again to look at me.

"There's nothing I can say to that Dacia except he can't have you back," I replied. "And not because he slapped you."

She smiled telling me it was close enough to what she wanted to hear. She moved her face back to kiss me and rubbed my dick with her tummy. I did what I had been wanting to do for a long time. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed two handfuls of her ass. I squeezed her butt cheeks hard and kissed her just as hard. She gasped into my mouth at the increase of intensity and pushed herself back into my hands. I had been waiting a long time so I took my time exploring her ass as I continued to kiss her. I grabbed her panties and pushed them towards the valley between her ass cheeks so that I could touch more skin. She pulled out of the kiss to give me her neck. I explored both ends of her body, one with my hands and the other with my mouth. I put my hands underneath her panties and ran my fingers between her ass cheeks. She hit her wall and pulled up completely. She pushed her panties off her body and moved so that she was straddling my hips.

I pushed her up closer to me so that I could take a nipple into my mouth. She groaned as I moved one hand underneath her to run along her pussy lips. The other hand I used to stroke the skin between her ass cheeks again. She was wet so I focused on her pussy. I moved my top hand so I could touch her lips and focused my bottom hand on her clit. My lips and tongues loved the feel of breasts. I could sense her get closer to orgasm as I penetrated her with a finger. I sucked the very tip of her nipple and played my tongue on it. I pushed the finger deeper inside her and increased the pressure on her clit as I rubbed circles on it.

"OH FUCK!" was the last thing I heard before I was crushed by her weight pushing down on me. She grabbed my neck and pulled me to her at the same time. Her hips gyrated wildly so I took the hint and finger fucked her while rubbing her clit hard. She screamed again as I started running out of air but could not seem to care. Her entire body tensed and heat poured from her. She yelled my name in release as she pushed over the edge. She came hard and immediately tried to get away from me. I clamped down on her by pulling up by the finger I had inside her. I latched on to a breast. I kept her legs apart with my thighs and opened her lips to give me direct access to her clit. I stimulated it directly with the tip of my finger with gentle but quick circles.

"David, no!"

"David, NO!"

"DAVID, NO!"

"Ohhh... God!"

I forced the next orgasm on her sensitized body, and she tried desperately to get away until her entire body flooded with sensation. She did not tense this time, instead lost control of her extremities. She was murmuring sounds of pleasure into my ear. I felt her recover and relax on top of me. She felt like warm liquid as her body surrendered to the aftermath of what had happened to it.

She flowed downward so that she could kiss me but stopped when my hard dick unerringly found the opening to her pussy.

"Please tell me you have protection," she said looking at me while catching the tip of my dick between her lips. She rotated her hips to play it deeper inside of her and to stimulate my nerve endings.

"If you don't stop that we're not going to need it."

"Is it too much for you?" she purred. She dipped her hips and took me in until the slightest push would seat my head inside her. I snorted air in and out of my lungs trying to control my need to fuck into her.

"Please Dacia, I have to push into you if you keep doing that," I pleaded. She stared into my eyes when they opened pushing her hips down, ounces of pressure away from seating my dickhead inside of her.

"Where is it?" she asked me.

"Drawer!" I said motioning my head towards a nightstand by my bed.

She wrapped her legs under my thighs and pulled at me as she turned her body. I followed her so that I ended up on top of her in missionary position. The change in positions had gotten us closer to the stand. I reached over to open the drawer and her hand moved down to stroke my dick. She moved her other hand and used both of them to stroke me from my base to my head.

I pulled out the unopened box and sat on my heels. This gave her more access to stroke me. My hands were too nervous so I had problems opening the box. She moved my dick down as soon as I got a condom package out and dropped the box by our side. I moved to lean over her, and she dragged the head of my dick up and down her pussy lips while stroking me.

I opened the package and she took the condom out of my hand. I watched as she smiled at me while placing it on the tip of my dick. She rolled it down smoothly helped by how hard I was to be inside her. She put one hand behind my neck and pulled me towards her. She guided my dick to her entrance and held it so I could push through her hand into her pussy. She was hot, tight even through the condom. I dreamt of how wonderful it would be to feel her with no interference. I pushed into her solidly. She tightened her hand on my neck and her hips moved in reaction to my invasion. I stopped to look at her.

"No, please David! It's exactly what I need!" she begged me moving her hand from my dick to my hip to try to pull me into her.

I continued my invasion into her pussy until I had no more to give her. It was her turn to give so I grabbed her legs beneath her knees and brought them up so that her knees were beside her breasts. She gasped as it deepened the penetration. I pulled my hips back, put weight on to her legs, and pounded into her.

"FUCK!" she screamed as I planted myself inside of her regardless of the tightness. I smiled at her reaction; of course, this woman would love it.

I pulled back and pounded hard into her again. She convulsed her hips upwards in reaction. I knew that she was close again. I let myself go, knowing she would get there before I would which would allow me to stop. I let my hips dictate the pace of moving out and into her with hard, fast, full strokes. Both her hands moved to my stomach as I fucked her how her body needed me to. She screamed, groaned, and moaned; all at the same time, as she got closer to orgasm.

I felt it before she did. Her pussy opened up for two strokes to allow me to power into her before it clamped down to prevent any motion. I had never felt such pressure on my dick but kept moving in and out if not with as much force. It made no difference to her. Her body flowered in orgasm. Her hands fell to her side to grasp fistfuls of the bedding. Her hips came up and pushed towards me hoping that I would hesitate at the bottom of her well, she screamed release into my bedroom air, her upper body flushed with the blood flow. I watched in awe having wanted to see her exactly like this. My body was on autopilot and held me deep inside her to give me the pleasure of her body squeezing while she came and to stop me from coming.

She pulled me down with both hands around my head. She kissed me as if her life depended on giving me her soul. Her hips moved to entice me to release myself inside of her.

"It's your turn, baby?" she whispered to me as she ran her fingers through my hair. It was not because she wanted it to end, but I felt like she needed me to cum as much as I wanted to.

I pulled up to look into her eyes. She let me into her telling me no matter what this would not be the last time so I did not have to keep trying. We both needed the pressure to come of as only my coming could give us.

I kissed her and moved my hands underneath her to grab two handfuls of her ass again. She propped her legs up as high as she could on my body to give me what depth she could. We kissed as I pumped in and out of her in short, fast strokes. They were not as pleasurable as running myself in and out of her for what my length allowed but it was all I had the mental energy for. I moved from her lips and put my face in the hollow of her neck. She whispered to me; I do not know what she said, but it was a comfort as my orgasm built. She began to squeeze me with her pussy, which only quickened the approach of my release. I sucked where her neck joined her shoulder knowing it would leave a mark but wanting to mark her even if only temporarily. It was all too much and over too quick for me. I pulled out as far as I could and thrust into her one last time. She knew what it meant and at the bottom of the stroke as I hesitated waiting for the last bit of stimulation she gave it to me by squeezing and releasing me.

Squeezing and releasing me.

I felt it just inside my ass, the ting of pressure being released. I felt my balls relax as lava flowed up my dick only to be captured by plastic. I pushed into her hard as my body fought the entrapment of my seed, the prevention of us being joined as her body accepted me. She marked me herself by sucking in the same place I had made her mine temporarily. She kept squeezing and releasing me, milking what she could through the plastic even if it was futile because of it.

I collapsed on top of her. She whispered to me as she stroked her hands up and down my back. I still could not separate what she was saying into distinct words. They brought me back down to reality slowly though. I tried to move to her side but she gripped my body with her legs and her arms to keep me in place.

"Stay here," she said. "Please just a little longer."

I had been trying to be considerate. I did what I really wanted and kissed her as I relaxed my weight on top of her. She moaned in reaction to being pushed into the bed.

It was my slipping out of her and the condom getting uncomfortable that made me move. I pulled away from her and removed the condom. I moved to toss it into the garbage by the bed.

She caught me by surprise as she spun on the bed so that her head was by my crotch. The first lick was an even bigger surprise.

She smiled up at me with my dick in her mouth and wiggled her eyebrows at me. I smiled down at her in expectation of the best night of my life, someday to be followed by the best night of my life without condoms.

I was downstairs looking at the mail when my cousin opened the door to her apartment. I had dropped hers on the table and was sorting through mine for what I could just dump.

I knew I was in trouble when I saw her smiling at me.

"A little bird told me you took a very sexy lady to your father's club last night."

"Michael should learn to keep his mouth shut," I replied almost laughing.

"I heard that!!" Michael yelled from inside their apartment. "She tortured me and told me that the club could not continue to afford my salary if I didn't talk."

I did laugh at that. Michael had been a big part of the reason the club was successful, and as my financial manager, my cousin could never make that threat seriously.

My cousin's eyes widened at my laughter. Any questions she might have asked were stopped by Dacia coming down the steps. We looked up at her. She carried everything she had worn the night before and was wearing an old pair of my sweatpants, one of my college sweatshirts, a baseball cap, and my slippers. She smiled at my cousin when she saw her. She did not even hesitate to come to me and push me against the table with her body. She turned her face up, lips jutting towards me for a kiss. We kissed, reacquainting ourselves with had become familiar between us the night before.

She buried her face in my chest and inhaled. She seemed as fascinated by my scent as I was with hers. She turned to look at my cousin. I could feel her smile on my skin.

"Hi, Shelly."

"Hey, Dacia!" was all my cousin could come up with.

"I'm going to go shower," Dacia told me as she turned to leave waving at my cousin. She turned around in the middle of the street to watch and wave at me as she headed to her building.

"You know she wants you to follow, right David?" my cousin asked.

I nodded.

"I have more important things to do."

"What's more important than her right now?"

"Do you have the number of the head doctor you and Uncle Roger want me to see?" I asked without turning around. I knew her eyes would be tearing so I gave her the privacy she needed.

"I won't be a reason I lose her," I said to her, to Dacia, to myself.

THE END

elsol
elsol
728 Followers