Stanley Steamer Ch. 06: Mari & Frieda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We managed to stretch those last few days. Tina and I were paid as always and we were not near a publishing deadline, but Stan received a nice per diem plus mileage and expenses. The tribal council could certainly afford him. And we three WERE having fun in bed. Tina and I sure enjoyed what he did to us. But we two were a team, on the job and beyond. Stan would go his own way until we had a similar assignment.

But still...

On that last afternoon when Tilly, the daddy-long-legs on wheels, pulled into Rancho Relaxo, and we loaded our duffels and my gear into Tina's BMW, we did not just drive back to the rez. We soaked in the horseless water tank. We dunked. We splashed. We climbed out and air-dried, all except my and Tina's long hair, which needed toweling.

We went to bed. We climbed together into Stan's big, comfortable seduction trap. We did not suck or fuck. We only lay together, holding, kissing lightly, whispering. We stayed like that until nightfall. It was nice.

Then we dressed, and Tina drove us to her place on the rez, and life went on.

The End?

*****

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get details right, even what I invented. I hope my wrecked eyes caught most typos. I don't know where the Stanley Steamer series can go from here. Your constructive comments and suggestions are welcome. If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!