Stanley Steamer Ch. 15: Tanya & Imani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The striking Indian princess rubbed Stan's shoulder. Her strawberry bottle-blonde new bride Frieda rubbed his other shoulder. Lorna, their... editor? publisher? ...rubbed his ass. So did Lorna's assistant and roommate Mariana. What kind of expedition for Indians needed this persuasion?

"Fax me the specs and I'll let you know." He kissed the princesses, shirts on. We all kissed them except the Cahuilla attendants, two men and two women, who pretended not to notice. Their big diesel Mercedes left a faint dust trail.

"Gotta go now," said the new Missus Moon. Babs hugged and kissed everyone soundly. Newt was a bit hesitant until shirts started coming off. No, he did not mind kissing all our breasts goodbye.

"Be sure to get me drafts of your new field guides," Lorna told the botanists. Their Subaru left just as dusty as when they arrived.

Kaylee and Nikki, my sister-wives, hugged family close.

"Yes, it's spring break all week," Nikki said, "but we've promised a long visit to all our folks. And things will get crazy after the next shows and releases, right? This may be our last quiet time with them for... too long. I know they'll help us handle it all."

Our agent Ellise was about to drive home to her neglected hubby Arno. She popped into our cluster.

"I have a great idea for a live show! Imani, you sit at a table and write a verse. Tanya or Talia reads it, imagines the tune on guitar. Kaylee and Nikki read and sing it. The entire creative process, right on stage and camera. It'll be huge!"

"No," I said. "No. No. That makes us too visible. Girls, oh my loves, my best friends..." (I looked at Talia and Tanya) "...do you want to be up front to face paparazzi and shit?" ("No, no!" they chorused.) "We are background. For now, anyway. Hey, I signed on, what, fortyfour hours ago? And you want me to be a star already, just because my notebook? What you been snorting, white girl?"

"Ooh! A great gimmick! You can wear masks..."

"Have a nice drive," Stan said. "Say hi to Arno for us."

He pinched her bulgy tits. She got the hint. Her Lancia rolled away.

"We love you," Kaylee and Nikki said. We kissed, shirts off. We did not hurry.

All too soon, their big SUV steamer silently left for the sunset.

"Let's go organize leftovers for dinner," Anny said. She urged Lazlo, Lorna, and Mariana with her.

I was with my people.

Who was left here now? Stan, Pam, and Megan -- the core. Carole, Tanya, and Talia -- Stan's roots. Dad, Mom, Jeri, and me -- the wing. Interlocking family units; everyone was here but the grandmothers.

Megan had drawn botanical-type diagrams of our relationships. They almost all centered on Stan, with my dad an outlier. I fit into several of the patterns. That makes me happy.

I love them all so much. I would give my life for any of them.

But I knew what pattern I wanted tonight. I wanted the home I had fled. I wanted to be in bed with Dad, Mom, and Jeri. I wanted to eat my mother's pussy while my father fucked his sister. I wanted to suck my father's cock while my mother and aunt licked my clit. I wanted to lie between my mother and aunt, nursing their swollen breasts, rubbing their swollen bellies, fingering their swollen cunts, while they double-tongued my father.

I do not ask for much.

And I will be around here for spring break, at least. Maybe I will get to ride in a steam buggy tomorrow.

I am not in Kansas anymore.

=====

Next: Stanley steams on rocky roads. Lazlo saves the show. And the babies!

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get details right, even what I invented. I hopefully caught most typos but more eye surgery is imminent. Your constructive comments, suggestions, fantasies, and bribes are welcome, really. I am begging you! If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!