Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you okay?" he asked grinning.

She looked into his emerald green eyes and lost herself.

"I'm better then I've ever been."

****************************

She was a virgin all over again. And her bathroom was way too small.

"Calm down, just calm down!"

She ran some cold water and splashed it on her face. Her hands were shaking.

When they kissed their way through the front door, she kicked off her shoes and threw her jacket. He led her directly into the bedroom. She asked him for a second, and she ran to the bathroom. She was so damn nervous. So many thoughts kept running though her head. Childish thoughts.

'What if he thinks I'm ugly?'

'What if he sees my cellulite and is disgusted with me?'

'What if it's really really bad?'

'What if I'm really really bad?'

She really needed to get a grip. She grabbed the yellow hand towel and dried her face. She brushed her teeth. She was stalling. She spit and rinsed the toothpaste out of her mouth. She was still stalling.

'What if he loves you?'

'What if he's scared too?'

'What are you waiting for?'

She opened the bathroom door and waked into her room and he looked up when she came back. He was sitting on the bed wringing his hands looking every bit as nervous as she.

She stopped directly in front of him. He watched her closely, examining her thighs in her tight jeans, the flare out of her hips, the tiny strip of skin that peeked between her jeans and the white t-shirt. He reached his hands up and gripped her thighs just above her knees. Slowly, he slid his hands upwards, his thumbs grazing her inner thighs as he moved higher and higher.

Star sucked in a breath as his thumbs met at the apex of her thighs. He leaned into her and laid his head against her stomach. She lifted her hands and cradled his head against her. He mumbled something against her and started placing soft kisses on her belly.

He squeezed her thighs and instinctively she pressed them together. He mumbled something else.

"What?"

He leaned back and looked up at her, hands still caressing her thighs. Her panties were so wet. So damn wet. He looked into her eyes. Not at her legs, her pussy, her breasts, he looked into her eyes.

"I've wanted you so long. I want you so much Star."

His hands moved down, she almost whimpered. They moved to the back of her thighs, the pit of her knees. He lifted first one then the other leg so that she was straddling him on the bed. He never took his eyes off her.

Not once.

His hands moved back up her thighs more urgently this time, and Star couldn't contain herself. She began to unbutton her pants. He stopped her.

"No," was all he said. Dejected, she stopped and he took over unbuttoning her pants ever so slowly. He was still watching her, as he slowly slid the zipper down. She just wanted him to touch her already, he was so damn close. His fingers brushed against her sensitive skin and it sent electric signals directly to her center.

She wanted to touch him so badly her fingers ached. He had her jeans open and was working them down her hips. She could smell her own arousal and she knew for a fact he could smell it too. Her cheeks flushed.

He looked down to watch the second skin jeans come off. They did not want to part with her hips. She made to help him but he stopped her again.

"I said no," he said firmly.

They both watched as her black lace panties were exposed. They were barely a scrap of material, boy cut and he was almost salivating. He wouldn't let her stand to take off the jeans, he just made her shimmy them down her legs alternating her weight from knee to knee while he pressed his face into her stomach. She welcomed the closeness and when the jeans were finally gone she opened her thighs straddling him wider.

His hands resumed their exploration massaging the silky soft skin of her thighs moving round to her ass kneading her flesh. Star bit her lip to suppress a moan. She wanted him so much. Needed him. She buried her hands in his hair as his hands travelled upward under the hem of her t-shirt.

His fingers kneaded her lower back and she moaned out loud then. She hugged him to her, his face disappearing in between her breasts. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. He reached behind her and unfastened her bra. He looked into her eyes again. Star saw so much in his eyes. He slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders. First one then the other. Her straps now rested on her elbows. The bra was held on purely by the firmness or her breasts.

Her eyes watched him apprehensively. This was it. They were about to cross the line forever.

Micah stared into her eyes as he placed his hands on her hips. He stared into her eyes as he inched his hands up over her waist, over her ribs and just under her breasts. She wanted it. Her back arched instinctively into him. He stared into her eyes as he pulled off her bra and threw it behind him. She watched it soar across the room. The act was so hot, her pussy throbbed.

He took her breasts in his hands and finally looked down. He moaned at the sight of her and her clit pulsed in time with her quickening heartbeat.

"Just touch me baby," she whispered to him.

He kneaded and tweaked her breasts and she was moaning again. She felt pressure building in the pit of her stomach and was astonished. It was never like this. It wasn't ever like this before. Not this quickly.

Her hips were grinding against him, her hands were pulling his hair, she was insatiable.

Growling, he grabbed her ass and he stood up. He'd picked her up. All 160 sum pounds of her. Star tried to get down sure he'd drop her. He held her tightly to him and laid her gently on the bed. She stared up at him completely surprised by his show of strength. I mean she wasn't a heavyweight, but she had some definite meat on her bones. He picked her up like she was nothing.

He gazed upon her lying on her back, one hand lazily stroking her stomach, the other stretched above her head and he was sure he'd never seen a more beautiful sight in his entire life. Her skin was a mouth-watering shade of milk chocolate. Her body was better than anything he could have ever imagined and he took a moment to commit every inch of her to memory, just in case. Her almond shaped eyes, her thick kiss swollen lips, her long neck, her perfect breasts. Her perfect breasts. He seemed stuck on them. They were just perfect, much more than a handful, small dark chocolate nipples tightened into little peaks. He wanted to bury his face there and never return. Her waist was so small and gave way to those thick round hips. Her thighs were so thick and juicy; he just wanted to run his tongue over every inch of them.

But what he really wanted, what he needed was the only thing still covered by a thin scrap of lace. Her pussy. He could smell her sweetness a mile away and it had his dick rock hard and his mouth salivating.

"You're wearing too much clothing."

She propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at her panties, then back up at him. Her fingers drawing little figure eights just below her belly button. She was so sexy it hurt.

"I'm not the one fully clothed here."

He grinned at her. That would change. With time. But first to the topic at hand. He knelt beside the bed as she watched him closely. He took her foot in his hand and massaged it working his knuckles from her heel to the sole. She moaned loudly. He kissed her toes nibbling softly and she squirmed on the bed. He kissed his way up her foot, up her ankle and up her shin massaging her calves as he went. He kissed his way up her knee licking around the kneecap while he stroked the sensitive spot on the back of her knee. She arched off the bed.

"What are you doing to me?"

He smiled against her knee and went back to work. He kissed his way up her thighs, licking the silky soft skin he found on her inner thigh. He could smell the heady scent of her arousal and he felt intoxicated. He kissed his way closer and closer until he was right there, less than a quarter inch away. Then he stopped. She let out a disappointed whimper.

He started over again on the other leg licking and teasing her until he was right where he wanted to be. Right at the juncture of her thighs, the center of her passion. He took in a deep breath savouring the smell of her. She wiggled her hips trying to get closer to him. He grabbed a hold of her thighs and yanked her down to the edge of the bed.

He now had her legs gaped wide with only her ass resting on the bed. He snaked his tongue out and licked her though the panties. Her hips flew off the bed and she moaned his name.

She moaned his name.

The last of his control snapped in that moment and he tore the little panties from her body. Now there was nothing separating him from his prize. He stared openly at her naked pussy like a starving man looks at a four-course meal. Then he dug in.

*************

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God! Oh God!"

Star couldn't catch her breath. Her lungs would not expand enough, her mouth couldn't open wide enough, there wasn't enough air in the room.

In the span of almost 2 hours, Star just had four explosive orgasms. Count 'em. Four in a row. Her body was on fire and he still hadn't come up for air. Even now as she lay on the side of the bed her legs spread wider than she thought they could ever go, he was still on his knees.

He had her thighs locked in his arms. She wasn't going anywhere without his permission. He was nibbling and licking the inside of her thighs, just enough to keep her stimulated. She was still too sensitive from her last climax.

"Please Micah..." she begged.

"Please what?"

He continued his torment on her inner thighs. She squirmed, pulling on the sheets beneath her.

"Please baby, please."

"Please what?" he repeated.

She reached her hands down between her thighs and ran her fingers through his hair. She eased them down lower still to grasp his t-shirt. She pulled at him trying to hint without words. She needed him. Badly. He stopped her, lifting his head for the first time in hours.

She reached for him again, and was stopped, again. This time he held her hands down on either side of her and waited.

"Micah! Please!" she cried.

"Just tell me, tell me what you need," he said with a kiss.

"I need," she cut herself off as she writhed on the bed.

"Say it."

His voice was stern and commanding. She moaned for the millionth time.

"I need you to fuck me!" she yelled yanking at him again. He pulled away from her and sat back on the floor. Surprised, she sat up and looked at him.

"Is that what you want? To fuck?" he looked genuinely hurt.

"No baby, I-"

"Is that what you think this is?"

"No! No baby I'm sorry! I said the wrong thing!" she slid off the bed into his lap wrapping her arms around him she kissed him along his neck.

"I said a stupid thing. I'm sorry baby. You make me so hot baby. I need you. I need to feel you inside me."

She punctuated each sentence with a kiss. Kissing him from the crook of his neck across his collarbone to the other side of his neck. She was driving him insane.

He picked her up. Again. And plopped her down on the bed, much less graceful the time. Much more urgent. He was wearing too much clothing. He stood in front of his best friend turned lover and slowly pulled off his shirt.

She watched with baited breath as his body was exposed to her. God he was beautiful. He couldn't be described as cut, be he definitely had natural tone. His chest had a light sprinkling of freckles across his Pecs and down his abs. she wanted to taste every single one.

She watched as he slowly undid his belt and pulled it from his jeans. She stared at the obvious bulge she found straining against the zipper and unconsciously licked her lips in anticipation. An act that was not at all lost on Micah. He began to hurriedly undo his jeans and Star stopped him.

"Let me," she said.

She looked up into his eyes as he'd done her earlier. She watched him as she undid his button and a naughty impulse crossed her mind. She cupped his ass in her hands and pulled him close. She watched his expression change from normal to frenzied when she licked him through his jeans. She had to steady him; his legs began to give out as she pulled down his zipper with her teeth. When she began to slowly ease his jeans down over his hips, he couldn't take it anymore and he ripped them off, underwear and all.

Star was now face to face with his erection. She quickly wrapped her hands around him and he groaned. He was thick. A lot thicker than she expected. And long. Star clenched her thighs together at the thought of him being inside of her. She shuddered at the pressure on her sensitive flesh and unconsciously held him tighter in her hands.

Micah could take no more.

He pushed her back onto the bed, following close behind her. He slipped his arm around her waist and lifted her to him. She went easily and he carried her to the middle of the bed.

She was panting, anticipating the feeling of him stretching her. She needed him. Needed to feel his urgency. She was about to start begging again when he got up.

"Where are you going?" she whimpered.

He sat on the edge of her bed digging in his wallet. Her mind was clouded over with lust. She couldn't understand why he'd need his wallet for this. It wasn't like she was an atm machine!

He pulled a foil wrapper out and threw his wallet. Star immediately kicked herself for being so stupid. She hadn't once thought about protection.

He was stroking himself. The slow up and down of his hand as he ripped open the condom with his teeth had Star in a stupor. She'd never seen a more sexy and erotic sight in her life. Her own hand snaked down between her legs and her fingers touched herself as if on their own accord. She watched him closely as he sheathed himself in the latex condom, and sucked her bottom lip in her mouth.

This was it. They were really gonna do this.

Star welcomed him back into her arms as he suspended himself over her. He stared into her eyes gazing back and forth between them. His hands lovingly explored her body and her hips rocked against his in anticipation. He reached between them and guided himself to her opening. He was sitting at the gates of heaven, but he had to get something straight first.

"Are you sure you want this?"

She reached her hands down to his ass and tried to push him inside. She closed her eyes in frustration when he stiffened, halting any movement.

"Look at me Star.'

She reluctantly opened her eyes and looked at him again.

"I'm not gonna fuck you, not tonight anyway. Tonight, I'm gonna make love to you the way I should have so long ago. I..." he trailed off and looked away.

She waited expectantly for him to continue.

"I want you so much, I don't know," he looked back into her eyes. "I don't know how long I'll last. You are just... I've never been this hard before baby. I feel like I could cum just looking at you. That's why I spent so much time..." he nodded down towards her spread legs.

"I just want to make love to you; I... ain't never done that before. I don't wanna fuck you Star; I wanna make love to you okay?"

He continued to stare into her eyes searching for rejection, she gave him none.

"It's okay, that's what I want. I love you Micah."

He didn't waste another second. He covered her body with his and she wrapped herself around him. Her arms snugly wrapped around his torso, her legs tightly wrapped around his. He was already at her entrance and he could feel her slick heat inviting him in. slowly, he accepted her bodys invitation.

"Oh Fuck!" he moaned into her hair.

She was so fucking tight. She gripped him like a vice and he wasn't even a quarter inside her. She moaned into his neck as he invaded her body. He was so thick! Or she was too tight! Either way it was a tight squeeze. Her nails dug into his back as her pressed forward still giving her every inch of his passion.

Once he bottomed out, he held himself there waiting for her to adjust. Her eyes were tightly closed and her lips were parted. He willed himself not to cum. Not yet.

He set a maddening pace. Slowly impaling her, inch my delicious inch on his dick. He wanted to cum. He didn't think a more sumptuous sight existed on this earth when he saw her naked spread eagle and begging for his dick.

But now, he'd completely reconsidered.

She matched him stroke for stroke. Her hips rolling seductively to meet his thrusting hips, her pussy was clenching him on each stroke as if she didn't want to let him go, her fingers were clawing at his back, her mouth sucking and nipping at his neck.

She was talking all kinds of shit. Telling him how good his dick was, how good he felt inside her. It was too much. He felt himself getting close, his strokes had sped to a frenzied pace and he pulled out completely to try to stop himself from going over.

"No!" she cried. She continued to kiss him along his neck simultaneously trying to force him back in. she felt so empty now.

He tried to catch his breath, and calm down. She was making it damn near impossible.

"It's okay baby, you can cum."

Her words against his ear, her hands gripping his ass all had the desired effect. He slammed himself into her, no mercy this time. She held onto him for dear life as he pummelled her and felt her own climax building in a matter of seconds. It was impossible. She shouldn't be at the brink again, not this quickly. But no matter how she tried to prolong it, she was on the edge of the cliff, about to fall head first into her fifth orgasm.

And Micah was right there with her.

Her headboard thumped against the wall as he drilled himself into her. Oh god. He'd never been this turned on. It was like she'd taken him to another level of arousal. One far beyond any state of control he'd once prided himself on having. He was barrelling head first into his orgasm, whether he liked it or not. Fuck, he was so close. So ready to give her all of him.

Finally, he exploded.

A roar tumbled from his lips as he crushed his hips against hers. He felt light-headed and covered her mouth with his, capturing her in a soul searing kiss. He filled his condom and then some, spilling over onto the bed.

Star was right behind him, as she fell into yet another orgasm. She clutched him painfully in her tightness as she thrashed wildly beneath him. Never in her life had she ever experienced anything like this. Her entire body was one big nerve ending and the slightest movement set her ablaze.

Finally, they collapsed against each other and star felt wetness rolling down her cheek. She turned her face to Micah's and saw his tears.

"Baby, don't cry," she said kissing his tears.

"I love you, I love you so much."

She held him, lovingly stroking his hair as he cried.

"I love you too."

************

Something or someone was pulling on his dick. He shot up in bed and looked around. He didn't recognize his surroundings. Where the fuck was he?

"Hey! Lie back down!"

He lifted the blanket and looked at the woman between his legs and it all came back to him. He eased himself back down on the mattress and watched as star carefully cleaned him with a warm washcloth. Her touch had a chain reaction and he was on brick status within a few minutes.

"Happy to see me?" Star asked as she stroked his now clean dick. He'd somehow fallen asleep with the condom still on.

"Very," he stated. He was just happy that he hadn't dreamt what happened between them. It actually happened, and she was all his.

She had that empty feeling again. She needed him inside and fast. She stroked him a bit more as she positioned herself over his lap. She was flowing like a river as she traced the edges of her lips with him. He was gripping her legs and initially she thought he was trying to pull her onto him. She realized he was holding her up. Not allowing her to move any closer.