Star Performer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More!!... SOMEBODY GIVE ME MORE!!"

I realized there would be no satisfying my wife tonight. I also decided I would rather let my friends use my wife while I stood there and enjoyed the show. Another man, Greg stepped towards Sarah. It was obvious from his size and height, he would have a plenty of cock to satisfy her. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his giant hard on. Sarah looked back over her shoulder and gasped at its size.

"Put that fucking thing in me now!!" Sarah hissed as she braced herself for the biggest dick she had ever seen. Slowly Greg positioned himself between Sarah's obscenely spread legs. With one hand guiding his monstrous cock, he used the other to pin her body to the table. Holding her in position he started to work his cock between her ass and into her tight anal opening. My eyes widened as I watched Greg's cock disappear slowly but surely into my wife's asshole. The two began to put on an amazing display as Sarah's ass was being pounded by Greg's body, his cock sliding deep in her asshole. The air was thick with noise again as Sarah screamed obscenity after obscenity him.

"Fuck me you big stud... MMMMMMM... OH YES... Yes... You're so biggggg... Slam that cock into me... Oooohhhhhh... Fuck Me!!... FUCK MY ASS!!

I had never seen anything that big enter my wife, muchless her tight asshole. She had no trouble taking it, moaning in pure pleasure as her body bounced against his.

"Your cock is so hard... God, Fuck me... Yeah... Harder!... Ohhhhhhh Yeah... I'm there, I'm there, Don't slow down!... Oh yeah... OH YEAH!!"

Just then another friend, Ted, maneuvered himself in front of Sarah, his cock already in his hands. Seeing his hard dick in her face she grabbed it and devoured it immediately. She wasted no time taking his entire length down her throat. Now she had a man fucking her face and one penetrating her ass as her body bounced back and forth between them. After a few minutes of her sucking, Ted began exploding into Sarah's mouth. I could see she tried her best to swallow all the cum she could down her throat but it became to much and began spilling from her lips and down her chin. When Ted was finally spent, Sarah released his dick from her mouth and focused on the cock still buried in her asshole. Greg too was now reaching his climax. Grabbing her ass tightly, Greg began pumping his cum deep inside her. Her ass also got its fill as cum began leaking out along the sides of the massive dick as it moved in and out. Greg's huge cock was still rapidly moved in and out of her ass as she arched her back and had what must have been her sixth orgasm that night.

"Oh yes... Oh God!... Fuck!!... Oh Yessssss!!... I'm cumming... Oh shit... Ohhhh SHIIIIT... FUUCCKKK!!

Her screams were that loudest I had ever heard from her. Greg continued to push his cock into her as her orgasm slowly wound down. Eventually he pulled out of her allowing even more cum to spill from her ravaged asshole. I still stared as Sarah turned around and hopped back up on the table. She leaned back a bit and looked around at her audience. Slowly she brought her hand down her stomach and, spreading her legs, buried her fingers back in her pussy. Men started gathering around the table with their dicks in their hands and began jacking off. Just watching my slut wife on the table was enough to get anyone off. She continued pumping her fingers in and out and began writhing again in pleasure.

Most of the men around her couldn't take anymore and began unloading their cum all over her body. After each man had sprayed her body with cum, he stepped back and was quickly replaced with another. Her entire body and face quickly became completely covered in cum. Each splash pushed her closer and closer to a final orgasm. She leaned all the way back now as the crowd continued to unload on her. She brought her other hand up to her heaving chest and began to smear the warm cream over her breasts. Carefully she dragged her hand along her skin and collected a handful of the slippery mess. I was amazed at the amount of cum all these men had sprayed on her body. I watched as she slid her hand up to her face and brought it to her lips. Her hand reached her mouth and she drank mouthful after mouthful of cum. She continued fingering herself wildly as she finally licked her hand clean.

She slowly took her hand from her lips and again slid it along her body. With men continuing to cum on her she easily collecting another handful of cum, this time dragging it down to her drenched pussy. She began using both hands to rub the milky cream into her pussy. Sarah's cunt was flooded with the cum of dozens of men as she plunged her fingers back inside, arched her back, and began bucking her hips uncontrollably. She once again gushed with her own steaming juices and the mixture of fluids began pouring out onto the table. Sarah's hand tightened its grip on her overflowing cunt, burying her fingers deeper inside, as she thrashed around on the drenched and slippery tabletop.

"Oh Fuck!!... Oh Yes!!... I'M CUMMING!!... OH FUCK!!... FUUCKKKKK!!"

Her screaming eventually stopped and her writhing body gradually became still. Gathering her composure, she sat up and looked at me with a satisfied expression on her face. I leaned in close as she whispered in my ear with a now exhausted, raspy voice... "I can't wait till next Tuesday. "

12