All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The ending was kind of abrupt, but other than that this was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it, but the ending...

The ending was too abrupt. I get the sense of the fact that you crafted a good story and then got tired of it. Well it does say ch. 1 so I assume there's more coming. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 2?

Nice story...chapter 2 coming up?

SenatorFunSenatorFunover 9 years ago
The story is great.

I liked the story. It was very interesting both as a story and as an erotic tale. Good job !

macross_greenmacross_greenover 9 years ago
Very nice!

This was quite well written. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed it so far. The characters are mostly believable and I like that they aren't completely without faults or issues. The ending of the chapter was a little abrupt, but it's definitely a nice little cliffhanger to keep a reader interested in the next chapter. Can't wait to read it!

PunjiPunjiover 9 years ago
Great start

Very well written. Some actual character development and the promise of a very entertaining long term story. Oh and of course some well written hot sex.

I'd treat the comments of "the ending was abrupt" to mean "I wanted to read more of the story and was disappointed there wasn't more."

Overall one of the best stories I've seen on here in a while. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
simply amazing

was really good, cant wait 4 chapter 2

happy_blokehappy_blokeover 9 years ago
Nice story

More interesting than many, thanks for writing.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Excellent introduction.

Will eagerly read the further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Advice

Call a Company and tell Them to make this whole series into one long porn movie!!

I'd watch that...

DarthCountachDarthCountachalmost 9 years ago
Angela

So what exactly did Angela write in his Yearbook?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

Wow, I hooked! Every nerd’s dream.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy and every boys dream.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 2 years ago

Your best so far. I've read a number of your stories, but this is the best so far, and not because it involves a porn star. Sometimes, you seem to rush to the group sex, and I can barely remember who's who. This time, you managed to develop the main characters' personalities (and the grandmother's). You've also given them layers, revealing a little more as time goes on. That was well done. And then they have sex several times (excellent scenes, by the way), and I care more because your characters are better developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES