Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sahar imagined Casana gripping her arms like she had Black's. He pace became frantic, pounding herself as she pictured herself fucking Casana. She pinched her nipple hard, rolling it between her fingers. "Ohh, fuck, I'm gonna come again!" The words rang in her ears, and she reached her climax.

******

Deck 32, Main Shuttle, 0730 hours

Sahar stood against the wall of the shuttle bay, speaking to Zula. Danny and Suvak were at one of the control panels, discussing the upgrades made at K-7. Dr. Collins was reading something on a PADD, probably some new research article. Black and Sedaris sat silently on the nacelle of a shuttle, waiting.

"Shuttlebay, Bridge," came a voice over the intercom.

"Shuttlebay," responded Danny.

"Shuttle Gamma has been cleared for landing."

"Acknowledged, Bridge." The large doors of the Main Shuttle bay slid open, and a small, two person shuttle passed through the force field and glided silently through the air, coming to a rest in front of them. The door opened, and Casana hopped down from the craft.

Casana's hair was still tied back as usual, but it was now twisted tightly into a braid. Aside from the hair, she appeared the same, with a small bag over her shoulder. But Sahar felt like something was off. The way she stood was different. Instead standing even on both feet, she now rested her bodyweight on one side, tilting her hips. She was biting one side of her lip, and her eyes looked different. For a moment, Sahar thought they seemed older, wiser.

"Bridge, shuttle aboard. We have her," Danny said, and the room echoed with cheers and applause. Casana hugged Dr. Collins first, smiling with her usual glow. Then she shook Sedaris's hand before hugging Black. They didn't kiss, which Sahar at first welcomed, but then she noticed Casana whisper something into his ear, and he recoiled from her slightly. He didn't like that, Sahar thought. She hugged Danny, and tried to hug Suvak, but was stopped by the Vulcan's hand.

"Welcome back, Lieutenant Olan," she said, extending her hand.

"Thank you, Suvak," she said as she took the invitation. "But its Lieutenant Shen now." This gave Sahar pause. She got married?

"You got married?" asked Danny.

"No, no. It's part of the ceremony. I'm not married," she laughed. She hugged Zula tightly, holding on a little longer than she did with the others. "Thank you, Chief. You were right," she said.

"I always am," Zula smiled back.

Then Casana came to Sahar. Sahar smiled at her, and Casana reciprocated, but she was clearly forcing it. Something is wrong. Casana wrapped her arms around Sahar just long enough to whisper in her ear. "We need to talk." Sahar knew immediately what she needed to say.

Painful tears began to fill her eyes.