Star Wars: Amateur Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than a minute later, the two Jedi walked out a side door, with Jaina still limping slightly. They ran into another True Rebel; standing in front of a cargo speeder. It was the taller of the two that had shaken them down earlier. Another one had their back to them, leaning into the back of the cargo speeder. He was wearing a newer looking vest, without a True Rebels patch between the upper and lower patches. A moment later, he turned around to face them. He was a few centimeters taller than the first biker, and looked to be quite a bit stronger. His vest had just a couple of patches on the front, and he had just one visible tattoo on his right bicep.

Since he didn't have the large center patch, Alema Rar assumed the bigger biker was a prospect trying to gain membership into the gang. The cargo speeder was right in front of the exit. To Alema Rar and Jaina's left were half-a-dozen speeder bikes.

"Where the hell is Thunder?" the first biker asked menacingly, stepping towards them, and towards the gap between the cargo speeder and bikes.

"That's your sexy vice president?" Alema Rar replied with a friendly smile, using the Force and educated guessing to figure out who he was asking about.

"Yeah," the biker answered, still obviously hostile.

"I'm afraid me and Tina here wore him and the other two guys out," Alema Rar explained seductively, squeezing Jaina's waist to show who Tina was. She paused a moment, then added, "We're coming to your clubhouse to party tomorrow night."

Both Jedi used the Force to influence them to believe what Alema Rar was saying. Both Jedi were also reluctantly ready for another fight.

The biker stared at them a couple of moments. "Okay," he finally replied. "But before you go, I want you two to kiss for us."

Alema Rar could sense Jaina's shock at the request. She also knew that the three bikers in the hallway would wake up soon, or be discovered.

"No problem," Alema Rar answered with a smile, stepping towards Jaina.

Alema Rar gave Jaina an encouraging smile, then wrapped her arms around her neck. Then pulled her in, and gave her a slow, open-mouthed kiss while the two bikers looked on. Alema Rar sensed Jaina getting into it as they made out.

Nearly thirty seconds later, Alema Rar broke the kiss, leaving both her and Jaina momentarily breathless. The two bikers were pretty turned on as well.

"See you tomorrow," Alema Rar said flirtatiously as she straighted out her mini-dress again.

"I can't wait," the first biker replied, leering at them.

The biker stepped aside, and allowed the two Jedi to pass. Alema Rar wrapped her arm around Jaina's waist, letting her lean on her a bit to keep some of her weight off her ankle. A couple of steps later, Alema Rar let her hand drop down below Jaina's rainbow studded belt, to her toned ass. Jaina glanced at her curiously, but didn't protest.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"You weren't seriously going to go to their clubhouse?" Jaina asked once they were out of earshot of the two speeder bikers.

"I wasn't planning to," Alema Rar confirmed.

Jaina stared at her puzzlement a moment. "Well if you do, count me out," she responded firmly. "Not unless I can bring a couple of squads of space marines or something with me."

"It wouldn't be that bad," Alema Rar said with a grin. "Just party awhile, probably dance a little, then party some more. Most of them would get too drunk or high to do anything else except watch."

Jaina wondered exactly what they would be watching. "I'll pass," she replied after a couple of heartbeats. Then she looked around a moment. She was outside a strip club, wearing a synthhide bustier, hot pants, fifteen centimeter heels, and a collar. Alema Rar was similarly dressed. If the Coruscant Security Force saw them, they'd probably try to arrest them for being prostitutes or something.

"So where to now?" Jaina asked.

"How about Club Calrissian?" Alema Rar suggested, glancing back towards the side exit they'd left.

"Cool," Jaina responded with a smile. "We can take the Maglev."

"Sorry Jaina," Alema Rar replied with her own smile. "I'd rather not get pulled aside for a security check tonight. We'll catch an air taxi."

The Maglev Security Force was notorious for pulling attractive women aside and giving them humiliating strip searches. Alema Rar knew that Jaina knew that, and she had little interest in indulging her . . . tonight.

"Okay," Jaina answered, obviously disappointed. "As long as I can get off my ankle for a while," she added with a slight wince.

"Maybe we should get you a chastity belt before we let you back on the maglev," Alema Rar suggested as she took her hand, and entwined her fingers with hers.

While Jaina didn't say anything, Alema Rar could sense her arousal through the Force. She wasn't sure if it was more from the anticipation of getting strip searched, or the idea of wearing a chastity belt though.

"When you start dancing, you can save enough money to buy one," Alema Rar told her as she looked for an air taxi.

"Why don't you just give me the money?" Jaina responded as she squeezed her hand.

Alema Rar ignored her as an air taxi came to a stop in front of them. She wanted to get away from here before the bikers in the hallway woke up, or were discovered. They climbed in, and she gave the droid pilot their destination.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Some time later, the air taxi dropped them off at Club Calrissian's employee entrance. During the ride, Jaina had used the Force to heal her ankle. Alema Rar keyed in her employee code, and they went in. She took Jaina's hand as they made their way through the crowded club to one of the bars. After few dozen meters they ran into a couple of friends.

"Hey Talon, Shada," Alema Rar greeted them with a friendly smile. She quickly stepped forward and gave the retired smuggler a quick hug.


"Hey," he replied as he returned the hug.

"Great to see you," Alema Rar said as she and Talon Karrde's second-in-command touched cheeks.

"You too," Shada D'ukal responded as she squeezed her hand. "Who's your . . . friend?" she asked, eying Jaina.

"Jaina?" Talon asked, staring at her, his eyes wide in surprise.

"Hey Talon," Jaina answered, somewhat embarrassed.

Talon Karrde was wearing a sharp tailored gray pants and vest, with a black long-sleeved shirt under the vest. Shada was wearing a shimmering blue and green one-shoulder dress, with matching heels. The hem of the dress was angled about the level of her knees. A gleaming durasteel wrist chrono was on her left wrist, and a pair of wide blue and green bangle bracelets on her right.

Her hair was held up by several enameled rods each about fifteen centimeters long. Alema Rar suspected they were very sharp, and could be thrown if necessary, with lethal results. She was also pretty sure the bodyguard had several more weapons hidden on herself.

Alema Rar watched Talon glance from Jaina's rainbow colored collar, to her belt, bracelets, then to her own rainbow bracelets. Alema Rar grinned, took a step closer to Jaina, and put her arm around her waist.

"Say, if you don't mind me asking, are you two . . .?" Talon asked curiously.

Alema Rar grinned at Jaina, and waited for her to figure out what Talon was asking.

Jaina stared back at him in confusion a moment. Alema Rar sensed when she understood what he was asking.

"No!" she replied indignantly, pushing Alema Rar's arm away, and stepping away from her.

"We're still working on it," Alema Rar said cheerfully, reaching out to take Jaina's hand.

"No we're not!" Jaina assured them, pulling her hand away.

"Yes we are, baby," Alema Rar insisted, stepping towards her, and reaching out to wrap both arms around her waist.

Jaina deftly grabbed her left wrist, and twisted away as she twisted her arm. "We are not working on anything," she stated firmly, twisting her arm some more.

"We'll play later, baby," Alema Rar said with a flirtatious smile, trying to pull her towards her again.

Jaina grunted in annoyance, and flung her wrist away. "You're impossible," she declared.

"Would you two beautiful ladies care to join us?" Talon asked them after a chuckle. "I have a table reserved in the VIP lounge."

"Of course," Alema Rar replied with a smile. "If my cute girlfriend here doesn't mind?"

"Frakk you," Jaina answered without missing a beat. Then she turned to Talon, and Shada. "I'd be happy too," she told them with a smile.

Alema Rar knew Club Calrissian's VIP lounges were very expensive, unless you were a close friend of Lando or his wife Tendra. Talon was, although she knew he could easily afford it anyway. Alema Rar worked the lounges quite often, and the even more exclusive private rooms.

An attractive blonde woman named Kaite greeted them at the entrance to the VIP lounge. She cheerfully escorted them to their table. It was a half-circle booth with room enough for eight. Talon entered on the left, followed by Shada. Alema Rar let Jaina go in first on the right, so she would be trapped between her and Talon. Kaite quickly took their drink orders, and went to fill them.

Alema Rar slid close to Jaina, and snaked her arm around her waist. Jaina simply rolled her eyes at her in response.

"So what have you two been up to lately?" Talon asked.

"Just hanging out," Alema Rar replied quickly. She draped her tchin—her right lek—on Jaina's shoulder. It was a strong sign of affection for a Twi'lek. "Making new friends with some speeder bikers."

"She did, I didn't," Jaina chimed in.

Alema Rar grinned at her a moment. "They seemed pretty interested in you, too," Alema Rar said. "Especially the one with the beard."

"I can't help it if I'm hotter than you," Jaina countered with an innocent smile.

Before Alema Rar could reply, Kaite returned with their drinks, and a complimentary appetizer.

"By the way, Jaina, I like your collar," Shada said after she took a swallow of her drink. "And your bracelets." She glanced at Alema Rar's wrists, and added, "both of yours."

"Thanks," Jaina replied, lifting a hand to her collar.

"I picked them out for her," Alema Rar told them, reaching up and giving her leash ring a light tug.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Two days earlier, at the All Species Pleasure Boutique . . .

"Hey, how about this one?" Alema Rar asked as she picked up a seven-centimeter wide durasteel collar. It had half centimeter wide bands going around it, from red to violet, each color of the visible rainbow—for humans and several other species, including Twi'leks.

The collar itself obviously symbolized BDSM, specifically submissiveness. The leash ring emphasized the submissiveness. The rainbow was a symbol of sexual diversity, particularly the lesbian-gay-bisexual-transexual community. There were other rainbow colored collars nearby that went into the infrared and ultraviolet spectrums that emphasized transpecies sex, particularly for the species that saw into those spectrums. A small sign above the display proclaimed SHOW YOUR PRIDE!

Jaina stared at the collar a couple of moments. "I wanted a silver or black one," she told her.

Alema Rar grinned in anticipation. "This'll look great on you," she said, opening the collar and lifting it towards her neck.

"Okay, I'll try it," Jaina responded, reaching up and lifting her hair out of the way. She could sense that Alema Rar was hiding something.

The collar had a nearly invisible hinge at each side, and closed in the back with a maglock. It had a small D-ring on the front, with a leash ring hanging from it.

Alema Rar quickly closed it around her neck. Jaina let go of her hair, then adjusted the collar as she looked into the nearby mirror.

"You look soooo sexy," Alema Rar said as she wrapped her arms around her waist. Then she leaned in, and gave her kiss just below her ear. "Delicious."

"What does show your pride mean?" Jaina asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Alema Rar paused a moment before answering. "It means show your pride in who you are."

Jaina watched her watch her in the mirror. She could tell she was still hiding something, even if she wasn't exactly lying. "Okay," she replied, deciding to let it go for now. She did like the collar after all.

"Great!" Alema Rar said, giving her another hug. "Maybe we can get you some bracelets or cuffs or something to match?"

Jaina felt a sense of superiority from Alema Rar for some reason. "Only if you get some too," she responded, partially to see her reaction.

"Sure," Alema Rar answered, leaving her arm wrapped around her waist as they walked. "I'm proud of who I am."

Nearly thirty minutes later the two Jedi were checking out. Jaina was still wearing her durasteel rainbow collar. They were both wearing rainbow colored bangle bracelets on each of their wrists. Alema Rar had also talked Jaina into getting a thick nerfhide belt covered in rainbow colored studs, although she wasn't wearing it.

A slim brunette was ringing up their purchases. Actually it was just Jaina, as Alema Rar was a few meters away, looking at a glossy black synthhide mini-dress on display that seemed to be made entirely of straps about eight centimeters or so wide.

As the perky clerk handed her her bag, she also slipped her a small sheet of flimsi. Jaina glanced down at it in confusion. Then she realized it was a comm code.

"Comm me sometime," the clerk said with a flirtatious wink. "If you want to hang out or anything."

Jaina stared at her in shock a moment. "I'm not . . ." she began, only to trail off. While Jaina didn't consider herself a lesbian, Alema Rar had certainly broadened her horizons in that regard. "Okay," she conceded, blushing with embarrassment as she slid the flimsi into her pocket.

"Excuse me," Alema Rar said to the clerk as she approached them again. "Please have that dress sent to my apartment, along with the heels and the head harness," she requested, gesturing towards the display."

"Of course," the clerk replied cheerfully. "Are you in our computer?"

"Alema Rar," the blue-skinned Twi'lek told her as she wrapped her arm around Jaina's waist.

The clerk tapped a few keys on her terminal. "Ah, Alema Rar," she said with a smile a moment later. "Your purchases will be delivered by lunch time tomorrow."

"Great," Alema Rar answered. Then she took Jaina's bag from her hand. "Actually, send this to my apartment too," she said, pulling out the belt.

"Absolutely," the clerk responded with a nod.

Jaina watched Alema Rar slip the remote to her collar into her pocket. She felt a twinge of arousal at the knowledge that no one else could unlock it now. Jaina put her arm around her waist, and smiled back at her.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Now, in one of Club Calrissian's VIP lounges . . .

"By the way, Jaina, I like your collar," Shada said after she took a swallow of her drink. "And your bracelets." She glanced at Alema Rar's wrists, and added, "both of yours."

"Thanks," Jaina replied, lifting a hand to her collar.

"I picked them out for her," Alema Rar told them, reaching up and giving her leash ring a light tug.

Jaina responded by elbowing her in her ribs.

"Ow!" Alema Rar exclaimed, covering her side with her hand. "What was that for?"

"Guess," Jaina replied as she took a swallow of her drink.

"And have Han and Leia seen the bracelets and collar you picked out for their daughter?" Talon asked. "Or Master Skywalker?"

"Not yet," Alema Rar replied cheerfully, grinning. "She's still a little shy."

"And they're not," Jaina said firmly, locking eyes with both Talon and Shada. "Not until I decide so." Then she looked at Alema Rar expectantly.

"Of course," Talon replied with a nod.

"I won't tell," Shada agreed, taking a bite of the appetizer.

"Sure baby," Alema Rar said, squeezing her waist. "Your secret's safe with me."

Jaina stared at her a couple more moments. Alema Rar winked back at her.

"So tell me Alema Rar," Talon began, changing the subject. "Who are these speeder bikers you made friends with, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Some True Rebels," the Twi'lek answered, turning her attention from Jaina to the retired smuggler. "Jaina and I just came from a strip club called Strutz, where I danced for her." She paused to give her waist another squeeze, and smile at her. "They were making all the the dancers pay a hundred credits each to get on stage," she explained. "Then they invited us to their clubhouse to party with them."

"I've heard of them," Talon replied with nod, after he took a swallow of his drink. "They're the fourth or maybe third largest speeder bike gang on Coruscant, and probably the best organized. They have some members spread around this part of the Core and Colonies as well."

"Are you going to their clubhouse?" Shada asked.

"I don't plan on it," Alema Rar responded. "Unless my girlfriend here wants to go?" she added, grinning towards Jaina.

"I am not your girlfriend," Jaina said, elbowing her again.

This time, Alema Rar blocked the blow, then leaned in and tried to give her kiss. Jaina leaned away, but was trapped by Talon. Alema Rar hooked a finger in her leash ring, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"So, Jaina is your collar just decorative?" Shada asked. "Or is it locked on?"

"It's locked on," Jaina confirmed, somewhat embarrassed. "Alema Rar talked me into leaving the remote at her apartment."

"Kinky," Shada responded with an amused smile, and a nod of approval.

"We're working on that, too," Alema Rar said with her own smile.

Jaina just blushed, and took a swallow of her drink.

The three women and Talon Karrde spent the next hour or so chatting, and catching up with each other. Alema Rar continued flirting with Jaina, as well as Shada a little, and Talon a little less. Finally Talon and Shada were about ready to go.

"Well, we're heading home," Talon said. "What do you two ladies have planned for the rest of the evening, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't know," Alema Rar answered. "Whatever my girl here wants to do," she explained, squeezing Jaina's waist and nodding towards her.

"How about we go pick up some guys?" Jaina replied.

Talon and Shada smiled in amusement.

"What?" Jaina asked in obvious confusion.

Alema Rar reached up, and ran her finger up her rainbow colored collar. "Are you sure you want to pick up some guys, baby?" she asked, tugging her leash ring again.

"Yes," Jaina answered, slapping her hand away.

Talon and Shada both chuckled at the exchange.

"Well, good luck," Talon told them as he and Shada slid out of the booth. "In whatever you end up doing."

"Thanks," Alema Rar replied. "You too."

"Nice seeing both of you," Jaina added with a wave.

"You too," Shada responded with a smile.

Talon and Shada left, and a couple of minutes later, Alema Rar and Jaina headed down to the main part of Club Calrissian. As they pressed through the crowd, Alema Rar put her hand on the small of Jaina's back, and guided her. Several minutes later, they made it to one of the bars.

"I'll have a Chandrilan Blue," Alema Rar told the female human behind the bar. "And she'll have a Pink Pussy Licker," she added, nodding towards Jaina.

Jaina glanced at her curiously, but didn't protest the fact that she had ordered for her, or her choice of drink for her. Alema Rar winked back at her, and squeezed her waist again.

"Coming right up," the bartender replied with a harried smile.

Nearly a minute later the bartender returned with their drinks. Jaina's was pinkish, while Alema Rar's was blueish. Alema Rar sat her hand on the small of Jaina's back, and guided her again, to find a table.

Quite a few men were checking them out as they made their way through the club. Alema Rar made sure to flash her rainbow bracelets, and give Jaina a little hug or something though, and the guys just smiled, and moved on.