Star Wars: Amateur Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina however, was doing her best to attractive some male attention. Alema Rar kept surreptitiously foiling her though, while pretending to try to attract male attention as well. Most of the guys just looked, saw their rainbow colored jewelry, and turned their attention elsewhere.

Alema Rar did notice quite a few women checking them out though. She would catch their eye, and take hold of Jaina's hand, or wrap her arm around her or something though, so they would think she and Jaina were a couple. Jaina continued to flirt with the guys though, oblivious to the female attention.

"What's wrong with these guys?" Jaina complained. "We're way hotter than any other girls here."

Alema Rar certainly agreed with her on that. "You sure are sexy," she said, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss on her neck, just above her collar. She also sat her hand high on her leg, and slid a finger underneath the hem of her hot pants.

"Stop it!" Jaina responded in exasperation, leaning away.

"Sorry sexy," Alema Rar replied with a smile. She noticed that Jaina hadn't pushed her hand away, and could sense her arousal. "Why don't we go back to my place?" she suggested. "And hang out."

"Okay," Jaina responded after a few heartbeats. Then her eyes lit up. "Can we take the maglev?" she asked hopefully.

"No," Alema Rar answered firmly as they climbed down from their stools.

Alema Rar could sense Jaina's disappointment. "Don't worry sexy," she told her as she wrapped her arm around her waist. "I'll make it up to you when we get to my place."

"You'd better," Jaina said as she wrapped her arm around her waist too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Bethany.