All Comments on 'Star Wars: Arrested on Agamar'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmmmm ...

Where have I read this story before? :-)

I never get tire of it, so that's a good thing!

Keep up the fine work!

Your former editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Would love to read more...

about what happened to Jaina during those three long weeks. What indignities did she bore, how long did she worked on her back, the people she interacted with and the consequences. I love these type of stories and it is such a great pity that they are few in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and it's great to see someone like you who writes these great BDSM or exploitation-themed stories set in the EU. There are so few real Star Wars fetish fanfics. I love the women in prison theme and would love to read more, like the previous poster said I would love to read what happened to Jaina in those three weeks.

Socrates7Socrates7about 13 years ago
Ah, such a tease

You really need to write a squeal to this story with more detail, there's so much implied and yet every time it seems like its going to become delightfully explicit it stops.

:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent

Not bad, but missing on all the juicy parts. Definitely needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really wish there was more to this story. More of Jaina's experience while in the jail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
1105 Followers
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.