Star Wars: Arrested on Agamar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you, Jedi Alema Rar," Constable Beavers replied with a smile. Then he glanced down at his datapad. "Funny thing is though, just before you arrived, I received a message from a Jedi Master Kyp Durron. It says that I should be on the lookout for a young, sexy blue-skinned female Twi'lek posing as a Jedi. He suggests that I detain anyone matching that description and notify him personally," Constable Beavers informed her.

Jaina almost smiled. That sounded just like something that Master Durron would do, and she was sure Alema Rar would enjoy a few weeks in Constable Beavers's jail. Then she sighed. That meant she would be staying longer as well.

"Really," Alema Rar replied, raising one eyebrow expectantly.

"Yes, really," Constable Beavers confirmed. Then he looked over at Jaina, who was waiting politely, and silently, off to one side. "Jamie, did you bring the item I told you to?" he asked her.

"Yes Sir," Jaina replied promptly as she stepped forward.

"No," he responded, waving her back. "I want you to do it," he told her with a smile. "Then hand me the lightsaber our fake Jedi is carrying. It's obviously stolen."

"Yes Sir," Jaina replied as she stepped over to Alema Rar.

Alema Rar lifted her lekku out of the way so Jaina could close the tracking collar around her neck. Then the Twi'lek pulled her lightsaber off her durasteel belt, and passed it to her. "I've heard so many interesting things about your jail, Constable Beavers," Alema Rar said with a smile. "Is it true that you make girls work as strippers?"

Constable Beavers smiled back at her. "We like to teach our girls a trade for when they earn they're freedom," he replied.

"Sounds like fun," Alema Rar said. "But since I'm such a dangerous criminal—impersonating a Jedi and all—don't you think I should be cuffed?" she asked, holding her wrists out towards him. Bangle bracelets slid down her arms.

Constable Beavers chuckled as he stood up and walked around his desk. Alema Rar smiled up at him as he quickly snapped a binder on her right wrist. Then he pulled her to her feet, and brought her hands behind her back. Jaina felt a little jolt of pleasure from her through the Force as the other binder closed around her left wrist.

"Before we get to the strip-search Constable, do you know how long it'll be before Master Durron comes to get us?" Alema Rar asked as he bumped her feet apart with his boots.

"I notified him as soon as you arrived. He says that he should be able to stop by in a few weeks or so to see how you two are doing," Constable Beavers replied as he began groping her.

"Oh, sounds like fun," Alema Rar replied with a smile, and a wink towards Jaina as she felt his hands on her inner thigh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

12