Star Wars: Confederacy Triumphant Ch. 01

Story Info
The Separatists Win! Decades later they face the Vong.
4.5k words
4.33
40.4k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

45 Years After the Droid Wars

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Head of State of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, sat at the central Council table. Around him sat the most wealthy and powerful individuals in the galaxy, all silently appraising the holographic image displayed before assembled Confederate leaders. At the center of the table, the holo-image of a moon's decaying orbit illuminated the dimly lit room with an ominous red glow. As Kenobi pensively stroked his ragged white beard, the orbit decayed every further towards the helpless planet Sernpidal.

"What is the moon called again?" asked Sentepeth Findos, Viceroy of the Trade Federation.

"Dobido" Wat Tambor answered in his metallic voice.

Looking at Tambor, Obi-Wan shook his head in dismay at the Skakoan. The techno-union leader had just undergone a complete life energy transfer into a droid body through the newest Ssi-ruuk entechment process. In place of an environmental pressure suit cutting him off from the world, he was now forever encased in a completely artificial body. A shining example to the galaxy of the Confederacy's wisdom in admitting their new Ssi-ruuk allies to the Council. Well...at least the man didn't have to manually adjust his voice modulator any longer.

"Standby..." Gizor the Tenacious hissed and popped in staccato Geonosian as he relayed remote commands from his Council chair to tactical droid TA-175 commanding the distant space station Gunray. "Standby..."

Suddenly a new moon, a steel moon, appeared upon the holographic viewer before the assembly as the massive, spherical Gunray entered range. It descended upon Dobido with unnatural speed that defied solar gravitation.

At once, the Gunray fired its massive weapon. The holographic image before the Confederate Council could hardly do justice to what the citizens of Sernpidal looked up and witnessed at that moment. Just as many on the doomed world gave in to despair and screamed out to the heavens for deliverance from the impending cataclysm, their prayers were suddenly answered by a green blast of laser light that streaked across the sky and slammed into the descending moon. The explosion was stupendous, throwing an entire world into chaos as the gravitational pull of their moon was suddenly eliminated forever by the breathtaking blast of the super-weapon. What was a single moon instantly became a thousand small fragments of rock which descended into the planet's atmosphere.

A collective cheer rang through the Council Chamber. Even the newest member of the Council, the normally reserved Ssk-ruuk E'Thinaa, began twitching his nasal tentacles excitedly as the mood in the room became infectious. Banking Clan Chairman Graemon put down his dianogan tea and turned to embrace the Corporate Alliance Magistrate Denaria Kee. Commerce Guild Presidente Aril Nunb was enthusiastically congratulating Gizor the Tenacious, who was buzzing with pride at the only remaining holo-image before the Council: Sernpidal orbited by its new metal moon , its savior, the massive super-laser Gunray.

Only Kenobi remained seated and silent. The old man's glowing yellow eyes blazed beneath his tattered black hood as he examined the descending fragments of Dobido's remains, now entering Sernpidal's atmosphere.

As the assembly one by one noticed the searing glare of their Head of State, they all grew fearfully silent. Although he was the precisely strong leader they needed in these harrowing times, the Council all knew well enough to fear ever crossing the powerful Force user.

Stroking his white beard, Obi-Wan sat forward in his chair.

"How many fragments will hit the planet?"

"It...is impossible to predict." Gizor the Tenacious twittered nervously as he studied the fragments. "But surely some destruction is unavoidable. The important thing is that we have saved the planet itself."

There were assembled murmurs of agreement. Obi-Wan's cold voice cut through it all.

"Unavoidable..." He scowled. "Bring him in. Now."

The automated door hissed open, letting in more recycled air to the room that served as center of government of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Through the door came the fearful visage of General Grievous, Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies. A strange, ophidian creature was coiled around the general's waist, near his trophy lightsabers.

The General held in his grip an alien whose species none of the Council had ever before laid eyes upon. Whispers filled the Council table as the droid general brought his captive before his assembled leaders. The creature was beaten and bleeding, clearly Grievous's brutal handiwork. A broken and cracked shell-like armor encased the powerful body of the defeated alien.

Obi-Wan narrowed his yellow eyes at the strange alien before him as Grievous proudly strode up upon the Council table and walked right onto the holo-emitters in the center. Sentepeth Findos wrinkled his mouth in annoyance, deactivating the holographic imager and watching pensively as Grievous's claw-like droid feet scratched the surface of the expensive table.

Grievous released his captive and dropped him violently onto the center of the circular table, displaying his trophy for all to behold.

"I found this slime on Belkadan." Grievous announced in his synthesized voice. "He used bio-technology to unleash an ecological disaster upon the planet."

"Huh!" Sentepeth Findos chortled. "I trust now he realizes just who he is up against!"

The battered creature pulled his bald head up to glare directly at the Viceroy who withered under the malevolent stare. Kenobi examined the unknown alien closely, noting the numerous scars across the back of its head and exposed skin. Clearly not all of these wounds had been inflicted by Grievous. Some appeared to be decades old. But stranger still was the complete lack of any sense in the Force emanating from the creature. Almost as if this strange being were completely devoid of the Force.

"I am Yomin Carr." The alien announced proudly to the assembly. Sentepeth Findos nearly hid behind his seat at the sound of the creature's voice. "The harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your..."

Grievous cut off the alien's words, stepping down on his back violently, crushing him onto the table with disdain.

"You must realize..." Grievous growled at his prey, "...that it is you who are doomed."

"I am but the tip of the amphistaff fang." Yomin Carr gasped under the cyborg's merciless leg. "The Praetorite Vong shall tear through your worlds like—"

"Yomin Carr." Obi-Wan demanded as he stood from his chair and began slowly pacing around the table to face the alien warrior.

Grievous released his foot from Carr allowing him to raise his bleeding head to face Kenobi. Carr's defiant gaze was met with the burning malice of Kenobi's dark power.

"You are going to be executed for your crimes on Belkadan." He explained as if addressing a petulant child. "But before that, you are going to witness the utter annihilation of your invading force in this galaxy."

Carr spat upon the table.

"My people are coming for you all."

"Your people," Obi-Wan explained casually, "Are all going to die."

At the sound of footsteps entering the room, Kenobi turned to face the late arrival. The only other person in the galaxy who could freely come and go as she pleased from a Council meeting entered clad in dark flowing robes of the finest quality. She glided into the room silently, her striking beauty and auburn hair matched only by the lithe grace of her slim body.

"Lady Lumiya," Obi-Wan nodded as she came to the side of her dark master , "So good of you to join us."

"Have I missed anything...entertaining?"

"Our triumph at Sernpidal." Obi-Wan explained, as Lumiya shamelessly entangled herself around his body. "We destroyed the moon before this scum's people could bring it down upon the world itself."

The Dark Lady appraised the bleeding alien on the table before them.

"Strange..." she whispered. "I don't sense him though the Force at all."

"Interesting isn't it?" Obi-Wan replied.

"He looks fit." Lumiya disentwined herself from Obi-Wan and approached Yomin Carr, her eyes dancing over his muscular body. "Do you suppose he is their idea of a warrior?"

Yomin Carr raised his head to glare at the red-head.

"I am of the Praetorite Vong. You are unworthy to use the word warrior in my presence."

"He has fire..." Lumiya admired as she circled behind the seats of the Council, appraising Yomin Carr. "...let me have him for a while."

"Or perhaps..." Chairman Graemon interjected slyly as his thin Muunilist face smirked at Lumiya, "We should keep him here to witness our impending victory at Helska 4."

Yomin Carr turned quickly to face Graemon at the mention of the very planet that housed his growing fleet. The Muun smirked wickedly, seeing that his taunt had indeed shaken up the alien warrior.

"Just let me kill him now." General Grievous implored as he hoisted Yomin Carr back into the air with his hideous droid strength.

"Twisted abomination!" Carr screamed as he struggled helplessly to strike at the cyborg.

"Yes..." Lumiya smiled as she gazed closer at Yomin Carr. "Fire indeed. I want him."

"How long until the Tyranus is in range?" Obi-Wan asked Gizor the Tenacious.

"Three hours, seventeen minutes."

"More than enough time for what I have in mind." She turned, smiling wickedly to her master.

"I never could keep up with your appetites." Kenobi conceded, gesturing to Yomin Carr with an open hand. "He is yours...for now."

Lumiya smiled as Grievous threw Yomin Carr off the table onto the floor in front of her. At once two IG series droid guards took hold of the battered alien and began dragging him to the exit. Yomin Carr seemed to go wild at the touch of the powerful MagnaGuards, struggling in vain to break free.

"And Lady..." Obi-Wan called over his shoulder as the auburn-haired beauty began walking after her new prize. "Be sure to return him alive. I want him to witness our complete victory today."

"Oh he'll be alive." Lumiya called over her shoulder as she followed her captive out of the room. "I'll have him eating out of my hand..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yomin Carr struggled to focus his eyes on the cruel woman before him. She starred at him with a vital intensity that he had seen before in the eyes of hungry beasts. Shaking the haze from his battered head, he focused on the pain coursing through his body. Today, pain was not at all hard to find, after his disastrous battle with the monstrosity Grievous on Belkadan. Only in a galaxy polluted with the worst kind of blasphemous infidels could such a mechanical abomination even be conceived of, much less given form. Reflecting on the battle, Carr still could not believe just how fast the monstrous creature had been. How quickly it had improvised and adapted to his amphistaff attacks. And worst of all, how completely unassailable its four-bladed assault had proven.

Now, the once proud Yuuzhan Vong warrior floated in front of an alien woman, utterly defeated. His body had been stripped naked, his vonduun crab armor taken away for study by some unholy analysis droids.

"So fascinating..." Lumiya mused as she continued starring at her naked captive. "I can't sense you...I can't even seem to affect you..."

"You do affect me." he spat. "You make me sick."

Lumiya laughed and took a step closer. Carr tried to strike but was restrained by some insidious piece of inorganic technology. A blue haze surrounded his feet and wrists, holding him firmly.

"But you're not cloaking yourself the way I do." Lumiya admitted. "You simply don't exist in the Force. It makes you an interesting challenge."

"You are nothing compared to me."

"You'll find that you've got that backwards."

Yomin Carr struggled to break free and kill the insolent female. The room around him was lavishly decorated, no doubt reflecting the opulence and weakness of this woman and her entire diseased galaxy.

"Wondering why I have force field restraints here in my private quarters?" Lumiya asked as she began unclasping her dress. "You're hardly the first man I've broken in this room."

It was Yomin Carr's turn to laugh. If this alien female intended to...torture him, she was in for a rude awakening.

His laughing ceased as he watched Lumiya continue to disrobe. She was sensuous and graceful as she slid out of her attire. Her body was a perfect combination of athletic strength and lithe grace. Despite his initial revulsion, Yomin Carr had to admit, he found her form attractive. She had nothing like the beauty of a Yuuzhan Vong woman, and her body was ridiculously bereft of any scars or tattoos. But a male of any species could still feel her allure. Indeed Yomin Carr found himself wishing to be the first to add a few scars to her flawless skin.

"You like my body." Lumiya announced, standing completely nude before him. "I can see it in your eyes even if I can't touch your mind."

Yomin Carr snorted. She would get nothing she desired from him.

Lumiya's eyes roamed down over the proud warrior's body. He was a monument to torment. It was clear from the years of abuse covering his physique. But his muscles and conditioning impressed the Dark Lady. As did his ample alien cock.

"You seem to embrace pain." Lumiya observed as she stepped even closer and trailed her fingers down Yomin's rock hard abdomen. "Do you use it to make yourself stronger?"

Yomin wanted to remain silent, but his pride in his species was burning stronger within him than ever. Alone in this profane technological nightmare, the only thing he had left in his ignominious defeat was the pride of his birthright.

"Of course it makes me stronger. It is the way the gods speak to me." He announced proudly. "You have no concept of pain in this galaxy. But you will soon. All of you will."

"And what if this here is what I'm interested in?" Lumiya asked slyly as her hand cupped his hanging cock. "Do you think you have the strength down here to satisfy me?"

Yomin hissed behind his teeth at the blasphemous female daring to impurify his cock with her hand. He focused himself and denied his body any pleasure as she squeezed him gently.

"Oh you can fight against it if you want." Lumiya teased, reaching down and cupping his balls with her left hand as she continued gently squeezing and pulling at his dick with her right. "But the real test here is if you are man enough to please me."

"You disgust me, you alien scum."

He was not growing hard. He controlled his reactions and focused his mind on the glorious coming victory of the Yuuzhan Vong. This alien female was nothing to him. He let his mind drift away, ignoring her gentle ministrations.

Suddenly Lumiya violently squeezed and twisted Yomin's testicles in her hand. The Yuuzhan Vong warrior gasped involuntarily as waves of blinding pain shot through his body, bringing stars to his vision. As she opened her hand slightly and twisted down on him again, a fresh blast of exhilaration radiated through to his very core. Yomin found himself panting from the intensity of the waves of pain that she had given him.

"Well now..." Lumiya whispered. "Look at that..."

Yomin opened his eyes and followed her gaze down to his crotch. His cock was fully erect in response to her attack. He silently cursed as he saw the look of triumph on the young woman's face.

"Did you really think you'd be so hard to understand?" Lumiya cooed as she slid close to the side of his face and slowly bit down on his pointed ear. The bite drew blood, and sent another wave of burning pain through Carr, giving him a stronger erection than ever. "I know a masochist when I see one."

Yomin could not believe that this seemingly weak female had so quickly intuited how to arouse a Yuuzhan Vong male. Although at times over the past few months he had occasional sexual fantasies involving Danni Quee, he had simply dismissed them as an aspect of his extreme isolation in this galaxy. To be completely and fully aroused by an alien female was something he had never considered a true possibility.

Lumiya reached up and pressed in on Yomin's wounded arm, badly mangled from his dual with the half-machine Grievous. Finding just the right spot where the bone had been cracked, Lumiya pressed in firmly with her thumb. Yomin's eyes rolled back into his head as fresh pulses of pain exploded through his nerve endings.

Looking up into her hungry eyes he watched, amazed, as she somehow began levitating right off the ground, suspended in the air by some invisible force. Yomin wondered if she was using some hidden dovin basal-type technology to suspend herself in midair but there seemed to be no such blasphemous device anywhere nearby. He could suddenly feel her legs rising up to envelope his lower body as she coiled herself around his backside.

Looking down, Lumiya took hold of his fully erect cock and guided it between her seething wet pussy lips. Yomin watched in shock as she slowly glided in midair onto his waiting dick. Releasing his broken arm, the pale woman laid back on empty space itself and forced his cock into her body completely.

"How?" Yomin stammered, amazed at her incredible display of levitation. "How are you doing this?"

"You take your strength from pain, Yomin Carr." She whispered as she slid back, positioned horizontally to his upright body, then lowered herself again slowly onto his erect cock. "I take mine from the Force."

Yomin had been in this galaxy long enough to hear of the Force. He considered it just another pitiful false religion of this accursed place. Yet here before him, was a display of a power he simply could not understand.

Reaching up to grasp his shoulders, Lumiya began to slide herself onto him more forcefully. Her eyes took on a feral aspect as she licked the small trail of blood from Yomin's ear across her lips. Lumiya pressed down on his shoulders harder, sending a jolt of fresh pain through the Yuuzhan Vong, ensuring that his large cock stayed hard inside of her.

"Huhhh yes...uhhh you are a warrior aren't you?" She chanted as she began hammering herself onto his dick with more and more vigor. "Prove it to me...huhhh...prove your strength...warrior."

She had been careless. Yomin turned his head and bit down on the meaty part of the woman's hand as hard as he could. He intended to rip as much flesh from her as he could get and end this little contest decisively. Instead he felt his teeth suddenly strike something far denser than bone just under the skin of Lumiya's hand. Still tearing as much skin as he could, he pulled back his bite to assess the damage he had inflicted.

"Ohhh! That's it..." Lumiya exclaimed as she appraised the bite marks on her hand. She reached up and wiped her blood down Yomin Carr's dazed face, marking him.

"Don't you...know that..." she gasped as her legs tightened around Yomin's waist. "...we like it rough in this galaxy too?"

Looking at the hand, Yomin was amazed. Although there was some blood, his bite had barely inflicted any injury at all.

Suddenly Lumiya sat up and brought herself face to face with her Yuuzhan Vong captive. She began pummeling herself up and down, propelled by that same invisible force that let her fuck herself onto him with seemingly no muscular effort.

"Come on, fuck me!" She screamed angrily. "Show me your strength! Fuck me!"

Yomin may have been of a different species. Even from another galaxy. But he responded to this challenge to his manhood as any male of any species would. He began thrusting up into her, meeting her body with his own hip movements.

"Yes!" Lumiya exclaimed triumphantly "Do it to me!"

The red-head began to throw her hair from side to side erratically, her face contorted in pleasure as her entire body began to tremble. She suddenly buried her face onto Yomin Carr's shoulder and bit down fiercely onto his neck.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
12