Star Wars: Confederacy Triumphant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of pleasure and pain was too much for even the mighty Yuuzhan Vong. He felt himself unloading into her shaking body. His cock erupted up into her, sending fresh waves of tremors through Lumiya as she whimpered and shook with her own orgasm. The two gasped together as their bodies lost control for a short eternity of bliss. Then gradually it subsided.

Lumiya pulled her face back and slowly levitated backwards, looking down as Yomin Carr's cock slid obscenely out of her, trailing cum down her body and onto the pristine metal floor. Smiling up at him she raised her bleeding hand to his face.

Yomin starred at the perfect imprint of his teeth on her hand and the torn flesh he had rended. Beneath the skin was the hideous silver shine of metal and inorganic technology. Yomin felt himself becoming nauseous as he realized just who and what he had copulated with.

His stomach seemed to drop as he recognized he was now forever tainted. Still looking at the wounded hand, he watched as the bleeding quickly subsided. Before his eyes the torn skin repaired itself and the teeth imprints began to shrink and heal. Miraculously, the wound turned lighter and lighter until even the scar tissue faded away. Turning her hand back to her mouth, Lumiya licked the blood away and placed her hand again before his face to show that she was completely healed. Yomin starred in complete awe and dread at the display.

Lowering her palm, Lumiya floated back away from his body and down onto the ground. With seemingly no effort, her feet touched the cold floor as she smiled at him with mirth.

"Do you see now?" She asked as she reached down and caressed her breasts sensually . "Do you understand why you and your people are going to fail?"

Yomin looked down and watched silently as the drops of his cum that had pooled on the ground suddenly floated up off the floor and rose into the air. The trail of cum running down Lumiya's perfect inner thigh similarly floated off her body and into the air to combine with the larger pool of semen. Then the cum he had deposited inside her slowly began to slide down and out of her slit, to join together and form one small floating sea of his liquid, suspended in the air between them.

"Let me explain it to you like this..." Lumiya continued massaging her breast with one hand as her other slid down to tease her pussy.

"This is your people." She nodded to the swirling pool of cum suspended in the air before them.

"This is what's going to happen to you people..."

The swirling pool of semen floated towards Lumiya's face. The Dark Lady opened her mouth and extended her tongue to begin teasing the floating pool. Suddenly she stopped toying with the floating collection of cum and swallowed it completely, taking it right out of midair into her mouth with an exaggerated bite that showed off her perfect teeth. With a cruel smile, she gulped down the load of cum.

Y

omin could not help a gasp of shock at the strange display he had just witnessed. His infiltration of ExGal-4 had scarcely prepared him for the hideous beings that held true power this galaxy.

"Now." She announced, further showing off her strange powers as her clothes rose off the ground and floated up to her. "It's time for you to see the extent of your failure."

Stepping closer, she deftly struck him with a powerful open handed chop to the back of his neck. Yomin had a brief instant of intensely arousing pain before he slipped unconscious.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yomin came-to finding himself starring again into the glowing yellow eyes of the Confederate leader himself. The old man's cruel malevolence was as tangible as the pain that racked Yomin's defeated body.

"General Grievous has completed his report on your nefarious activities." Obi-Wan said coldly. "The depth of your people's criminal depravities against the Confederacy is now known."

Yomin said nothing, knowing that the gods had abandoned him utterly. He was surrounded by the unholy. Infected by it. Death's embrace would be a welcome escape to these horrifying artificial surroundings.

"Has the Council of the Confederacy of Independent Systems reached a verdict?" Kenobi asked the assembly, never breaking eye contact with Yomin Carr.

"Guilty." Sentepeth Findos answered.

"Guilty." Repeated Gizor the Tenacious.

Again and again the word rang out unanimously around the circular table.

"Then it is decided." Kenobi smiled, his hands opening in a falsely benevolent gesture.

"When the Praetorite Vong unleashes—"

"Ah yes, we were just coming to that..." Kenobi extended his hand across the room, throwing an activation switch with the Force. A large viewscreen suddenly came to life, displaying a planet Yomin Carr knew on sight: Helska 4.

"You are aboard the space station Tyranus. Far larger and more powerful than even the mighty Gunray." Kenobi explained. "This technological miracle is the heart of the Confederacy. As well as our ultimate weapon."

Gizor the Tenacious activated his communication terminal. Yomin Carr watched helplessly as the insectoid alien chattered in its own strange language: "Commence primary ignition."

In the weapon control center of the spherical super-weapon Tyranus, command droid IG-88 relayed the order to fire to the other reliable droids completely under the control of their Confederate masters. The green flash blinded the vision systems of two old style B-1 droids in the beam focusing chamber, who extended their arms to shield their photo-receptors from the overwhelming glow of the laser's activation.

The lasers converged just before a single focusing beam struck out from the middle. Yomin Carr had a brief moment to look over in horror at Lady Lumiya as she smiled at him cruelly and licked her lips, taunting him. Looking back to the view screen, Yomin witnessed the gigantic laser blast shoot forth and obliterate the Praetorite Vong base world in one horrendous explosion.

Yomin Carr fell to his knees as the Confederate leaders erupted in applause, cheering and congratulating each other on their victory. At last the once proud Yuuzhan Vong warrior knew the meaning of despair. This galaxy was not going to be a glorious conquest. It was to be a death trap...for his entire race. If only he could get word to his people--to warn them of the incredible power wielded by these infidels...

"And now Yomin Carr." Obi-Wan Kenobi announced, pulling forth and igniting a glowing red blade from beneath his tattered black robes. "You will die."

Kenobi's cruel eyes flashed as he brought the blade through Yomin Carr's neck with one swift stroke.

A sudden high-pitched whining filled Yomin's ears and drowned out every other sound in the room.

The room seemed to spin down, then up, then down again, until he could vaguely see something in front of him. It looked something like the tattooed body of a Yuuzhan Vong warrior, but in place of a head, there was only a smoking stump of a neck. In slow motion, the body fell forward onto the ground.

As his vision faded to blackness, Yomin realized whose body it was.

12