All Comments on 'Star Wars: Dark Angel, Scarlet Dragon'

by Wltdnfaded

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's a long time coming, but more than worth it

I've read and re-read your previous entries while waiting for the next one, and suffice to say, it's more than outstanding...

I believe that through your interpretation of the characters and vivid dialogue, have re-captured the essence of Star Wars, more than any of George Lucas's recent endeavors...

Please continue the series, no matter how long it takes...

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukealmost 15 years ago
Good follow-up story...

I liked what you did with the characters. I haven't really followed the Extended Universe for quite some time, but I know enough to see that this was an interesting alternate take on things. The Lylla character is quite tragic as well.

Looking forward to your next work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope you haven't abandoned your story. I'm dying to see this series continued. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

You have me completely hooked. Keep writing, please! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

Constantly re reading your stories over and over. You've got your audience completely hooked, really hope you haven't abandoned us :(

A story delving into the early life of lylla would be nice =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Please wright more, I really enjoy this series; and it would be a shame to end it. Thank you for your hard work and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gratitude

I apologize for not commenting on your other posts for this series. They are all so wonderful. Re-reading these (again) and I felt I had watched the story in a movie. The imagery/story is so vivid (and original!!). Really, this is so beautiful. All of them are. If you have the time and/or inspiration some time in the future, it would be amazing to read the next installment. No pressure, of course. :) Thank you for writing and posting this series, dear author. It has come to mean very much to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Its a shame you stories don't have more views and reviews but you could easily alleviate that by adding more tags.

Still this is a great story and I hope that someday you'll finish it. Though I understand if real life must come first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous