All Comments on 'Starcrossed Ch. 03'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCabout 13 years ago
Glad to have stumbled across this....

I'm usually not into futuristic story lines, tending towards the non-human/supernatural line of reading, but the first chapter got me well and truly hooked. :-) I like the interwoven relationships and the surprise in finding a compatible wife. I'm looking forward to seeing where their relationship goes, what happens when/if Deena finds out about Erina and Laen (and how she handles it), and whatever else pops up in the story line. All in all the characters come across as very real, and I find it easy to care about each of them. Great job....and I'll keep checking back for updates!

FirebrainFirebrainabout 13 years ago
I would like to book

...a threesome with Fain and Alex. I'll pretend to know about old Aristos if they're willing to lower themselves to an Earth girl.

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05about 13 years ago
Glad to see more!

I love this story so far! I keep watching for the new chapters!!! cant wait for more!

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago
Happy to see another chapter!

I really like this series. I'm kind of curious about Erina's origins and what exactly her plan is for the future. Hopefully none of them conflict with Deena and Alex, because Deena is such a sweetheart, although a bit more uh...passionate...than I previously thought, lol.

But I'm not in charge of the story, you are, and as you put at the beginning of the chapter, I agree that 'something different' isn't a bad thing at all. So what I'm saying is, even if you rip my heart out later on, I'll still keep coming back for more.

Consider me a masochist.

Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter! xoxo-Lily.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Great update! One of the best on the site!

Thanks so much for the update. The story is great so far and I really enjoy it and can't wait for each new chapter. I really like all the characters but Alex and Erina especially.

This chapter was great but now I have absolutely no idea where you are going with it. At this point I think that is good because it's really surprising.

The only thing I'm sort of dreading is the bubble of Alex and Deena bursting since I generally don't care for overblown and melodramatic conflicts and confrontations especially ones that come out of misunderstanding. However I'm not too worried since based on your previous stories you handle and resolve these issues very well so I hope that holds true here as well. But at the same time I think this is also the best thing you've ever written as well.

Please keep up the great work and thanks for continuing the story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I'm glad he's planning to be faithful to her.

Good job.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Your Best?

I think this story has the possibility of being your best story yet. This story seems much more in-depth than your previous storys.

You said at the beginning of chapter 1 that you've been working on this story for over a year now and it shows. Your characters have much more to them than previous characters you have written about. And it appears there will be more locations than either Cloe's Girls or Pushover had.

Maybe being inspired by authors like Cedar has been a really good thing for you, being a fan of hers can't hurt. (Yes, I'm a fan of Cedar_Needle also). Maybe I'm just glad that you've finally taken the jump to non-human.

Either way this by far has the potential to be your best work yet. I'm really eager to read the next chapter and will be watching daily for updates. I honestly wish you the best of luck w/this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you're killing me man

I check for a new chapter every freaking day

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a shocker!

I've been worried all along about multiple relationships, but this ending I was not expecting - brilliant writing!! You're good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Maidenhead?

"With a sharp thrust he was inside her, spearing through her maidenhead and into her gripping pussy. Deena gasped at the sharp pain, grabbing Alex's shoulders with her nails."

I´m sorry, what?

I get that this is a fantasynovell, but still...please do some research on the hymen. The maidenhead is a bloody myth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous