Starcrossed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked quietly for a few minutes before Erina reappeared wearing a dark blue one-piece bathing suit. It was tight, accentuating her slim, fit body, and cut high on her thighs, showing off her long legs.

"Oh my," Deena said quietly. "Who knew she was hiding that under her uniform?" she asked no one in particular.

Alex bit his tongue, doing everything he could to ignore the woman he loved in a revealing swimsuit. Hell. This is hell.

"How nice of you to join us, Erina." Deena offered her a drink.

"Thank you, highness," Erina said as she took the offered drink and took a seat. She noticed Alex's eyes on her and had to fight the urge to be pleased. "Have you been enjoying your honeymoon so far?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Foolish," Laen said as watched Erina join the royal couple on the beach. She zoomed in on them and watched as Erina accepted a frozen drink from the Princess. She shut down her micropad and disengaged from the villa's surveillance net, putting the small device back in her pocket. "Quite foolish indeed."

She shook her head as she entered the staff quarters. Erina's life was hard enough in Laen's opinion, and she didn't understand why she heaped more suffering on herself. As she began entering rooms, checking on supplies and surreptitiously scanning for bugs, she allowed her mind to wander to her superior's poor decision making.

Did they want to get caught? If Erina was smart, she would have done what Laen had done: melt in the background. Being found out before Alex got married would have been bad enough, but to get caught now would have added lies and hurt feelings to what otherwise would be simple embarrassment. Alex may want to remain devoted to Deena, but staying so close to each other is just going to cause heartache...

It was in this distracted state that she unlocked a door without looking and walked right in on its occupant.

"Maker!" he said, jumping from the bed and pulling a towel to cover his nakedness. Laen gasped, hopping back in surprise. She quickly turned around to spare his modesty, but not before she got a good look: it was Victor, the guard from the hallway, naked and wet from the shower. His cock was just like the rest of him: big and thick, with a broad head. He had been sitting on the bed with his cock in his hand... Oh dear.

"Oh gods, I'm so sorry sir," She said earnestly, quickly closing the door to spare him further embarrassment.

"You don't knock?" he asked, mortified. He was absolutely crimson, embarrassed that it had to be the cute maid from his hallway post who caught him like this. Everyone was talking about the new Princess, but Victor thought Laen was the most beautiful girl in the palace. She had an almost hourglass figure, but in miniature: she was barely five feet tall, but had a hell of a set of tits and a round ass. Her drab maid's uniform was the only thing keeping her from being a true knockout.

"I'm sorry but I didn't expect anyone to be here, sir. it's just..."

"Just what? I'm off duty, how could you-"

"I knew that the off-shift had gone to Moriani for the, um, for the brothel."

"Oh," Victor said, wilting even further. He knew it was true. The simple fact was that members of the Royal Guard were not allowed to marry, and the unit looked to the sexual needs of its personnel by regular trips to secure, trustworthy brothels. "I just didn't, um, that is..."

"Sir," Laen said as she slowly turned to face him, "If I may ask, why... why tend to yourself when there are those that are willing? At the brothel, that is," Laen said, smiling shyly.

"Oh, I... it's a personal matter," he said quickly, pulling the towel tighter around his hips. Seeing that Laen wasn't running away, he went to the dresser for some clothing. "It's just that if I... I'm sorry but, um," he stammered, casting about for something to say to make it all better.

"Victor right?" She stepped forward and placed a comforting hand on his arm. "My name is Laen. I don't know what's wrong, but... you're not sly, are you? They have boys at the brothel as well."

"No, no, it's uh, I prefer women," Victor laughed, rubbing his close-cropped hair. "I'm a... I was married. My... my wife was killed in a metro accident a little more than a year ago," he forced out, his voice choking only slightly. He sat slowly, relaxing as if a great weight had been lifted from him.

"Oh, I... I'm so sorry Victor," Laen said, reaching to touch his shoulder before stopping herself, not wanting to intrude. She sat next to him on the bed, careful to keep an appropriate distance between them.

"I have needs, same as any man, but to go to some... whore. It felt like a betrayal of her memory." He spoke quietly, his eyes to the floor. "But with my... with my duties, it's not like I have the opportunity to, you know, meet anyone."

"I can imagine," Laen said, considering the man sitting next to her. He was all broad muscles, but very compact, not bulky at all. She imagined that after his wife's death he retreated into his career, transferring to the Royal Guard and the intensive work and prestige that came with it. But she could tell he was still hurting from his loss. His raw emotion touched her, and she had to be honest: she found his devotion terribly romantic.

"I know that I need to move on. I want to, even, but... I don't want to do it like that. Crude, for money." In that moment, Laen decided on her course of action.

Laen moved a bare centimeter closer to him on the bed. She slowly placed her hand onto his solid thigh, halfway between his knee and his groin. He turned to look at her, his face open, his emotion still a little raw. He had cute brown eyes, and they snapped to her lips as she licked them slowly. Her other hand slowly moved to his jaw, freshly shaved from the shower. Very slowly, giving him every opportunity to pull back, she pulled his lips to hers.

Their first kiss was utterly chaste, their lips merely pressing together softly. Laen pulled back, giving the sergeant a chance to stop before anything else happened. He slowly leaned forward, kissing her a second time, his hand moving to her arm. They kissed softly for a few long, slow minutes. Laen let Victor set the pace, careful not to do anything to upset his delicate state. His hand slid from her arm to her waist, sliding up to brush against the side of her breast.

Laen moaned softly against his mouth, hoping to encourage him. It seemed to work as their kiss deepened just as his large hand slid over her tit. Laen pulled him closer as she lay back against the bed, rolling him on top of her. Victor's hand quickly slipped to her buttons, unfastening her top and pulling a soft breast into his hand, toying with her tight nipple. He pulled back slightly; his eyes locked on hers as he leaned lower and pulled the hard thimble into his hot mouth.

"Mm, Victor," she murmured, her hand rubbing his head, sliding over his military issue buzz-cut. He pulled as much of her breast into his mouth as he could, pulling back till only the nipple was the focus of his attentions. His hand slid along her belly and Laen quickly hiked her skirt above her hips, revealing her lacy black panties to his questing hand.

He slowly, and boldly, slid his hand underneath the fabric, his fingertips dragging along her trimmed bush to her pussy. He found her already quite wet, his fingers sliding along her folds.

"Oh!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to move too qui-" He stopped when Laen's hand gripped his wrist tightly, holding him right where he was.

"I think we both know what we want here, Sergeant." Her dark, mysterious eyes held him in place, as she pulled at her uniform, eager to be as naked as her partner. Victor quickly pounced on her other nipple as it appeared, bringing a gasp to her lips as her thighs gripped at his hand.

"Laen, you're so..." Victor murmured, returning to her lips with his. Their kiss was frantic and Laen suddenly shoved the guard back, rolling him onto his back and rolling onto all fours beside him. Pulling his towel free made his cock swing heavily against his muscled belly. He seemed enormous close up, his balls hanging heavily below. She pressed her face against his shaft, sliding against the velvety skin as she licked her way to his broad head. "I, wait, my lady, I'm so close."

"I know Victor," she said softly, smiling at his attempts to maintain decorum. "Don't worry, the others won't return for hours. Let me relieve you of your crisis, and then we'll continue," she said firmly before pulling his cock into her mouth. His thick shaft filled her mouth quickly, but she worked with what she had, her hand pumping the remaining shaft as she tried to swallow his cockhead.

"Laen, I, oh fuck fuck fuck," he grunted repeatedly as he hunched against her sucking mouth. He came powerfully, forcing Laen to retreat on his cock as he pumped jet after heavy jet of cum. Laen's hand pumped him through, swallowing his seed as he collapsed against the bed, gasping the whole while. Laen withdrew her sucking mouth, slowly pumping his still hard shaft. She moved to lie beside him, but he pulled her atop him, liking the feel of her chest against his.

"I think you needed that," Laen said playfully, her thighs sliding open as she straddled his hard tummy.

"Laen I... by the gods that was amazing," he said, his voice faraway. His hands slid to her thighs, pulling her up so he could reach her lips. They kissed softly, Victor tasting traces of his seed on her tongue. Laen pressed close to him, and he could feel her moist heat against his stomach as she straddled him. "Gods girl, you are something else."

She didn't respond, kissing him as she ground against his hard stomach. This man had her turned on like nothing else, and she hoped he would be able to recover quickly. His hands slid up her thighs to her ass, gripping her tightly before sliding between her thighs to her flooded pussy.

"Victor, oh, gods I want you in me," she hissed, burying her head in his shoulder.

"Call me Vic. All my friends call me Vic," he said, kissing her shoulder. Laen smiled, lifting herself up and sliding back so she straddled his hips. They kissed lightly as she pressed against him, feeling his reawakening cock pressing against her. Reaching between them she grasped him and set his fat cockhead against her pussy.

"Maker, ah!" he gasped as she pressed down, her pussy incredibly tight on him. Laen didn't respond, biting her lip as his fat cock spread her open her till she thought it would tear her in half. "Take it easy, lovely. I don't want to hurt you," he said, his hands gripping her hips to stop her descent.

"I'm alright," she said, taking his large hands and pinning them to the bed. She began to grind against him, allowing the small part of his shaft that was inside her to move in and out. She gasped with each motion, feeling his fat head moving around in her channel. It acted almost like a plug, drawing her juices along his shaft and allowing her to fuck him faster and, with each stroke, to take him deeper.

"Laen, fucking hell," Victor grunted when she finally reached his base, grinding him deep in her pussy. Laen gasped with each press down, she'd never felt so full of cock in her whole life. She canted her hips back, grinding her clit against him with each slow push down.

"Oh Victor."

"Vic."

"Vic," she said, smiling. "I'm gonna cum Vic, Maker, your cock is going to make me cum." Her hips picked up the pace, fucking down hard onto him. As his solid crown slammed into her cervix, Laen screamed out, her orgasm rushing through her suddenly. Vic held her tightly as she shook above him, before suddenly rolling them over and fucking her deeply, his fat balls bouncing off her ass with each thrust. "Vic, oh gods."

"Yes, my lady," he murmured as he pounded into her still-cumming pussy, her cream frothing over his shaft. He looked down, taking in her fanned out blond hair, her dark, mysterious eyes, her pale breasts flushed in orgasm, and thought it was the most beautiful sight he'd seen on Gadia yet. As her orgasm finally passed, Laen's eyes cleared and snapped to him, full of passion.

"You feel so big in me," she said, gasping as he sank his full length into her. She wrapped her thighs around him, spurring him to fuck her faster. Victor obliged, grunting as he pounded into her.

"I'm close lovely," Vic grunted between kisses on her neck. "Should I..."

"It's okay, I'm on contras," Laen said quickly, reaching down to rub her clit. She was so close to another orgasm and wanted to cum with him. Minutes later, gasping her name, he collapsed against her, his cock throbbing as he blasted her insides. Laen followed shortly after him, gasping as she shivered in orgasm, her pussy squeezing hard against his thick shaft.

He lay atop her for long moments, careful not to squish her. Victor slowly rolled over, pulling Laen to his side. She gasped as his cock slipped from her, cupping her pussy to catch the flood of juices before she stained his sheets any further. They lay in the warm room, their breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Laen," Victor began, sitting up slowly. She could tell he didn't know what to say, what she wanted him to say.

"Shh." She kissed him softly before standing and quickly pulling her maid's dress back on. "I have to return to my duties. And you need to shower again: you stink of sex." He smiled at that, but his hand caught hers when she went to her cart.

"Will I see you again?"

Laen smiled. "Absolutely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't believe it!" Deena said, laughing.

"You better," Erina said, grinning. "There we are, one of the first meetings with the Eridani coalition. The war's been over for more than a decade, but you remember how it was: spy drones, even the occasional skirmish. Months of negotiations and stroking to make it all happen. And this one," she said, pointing at Alex, "he catches the eye of the emissary's daughter."

"I can't help that I'm so ruggedly handsome," Alex said nonchalantly, finishing another drink.

"Indeed," Deena agreed, finishing her drink as well.

"So the young lady thought herself quite the peacemaker," Erina explained, "she got it in her head that by seducing the Prince, she could bring the two systems together and erase decades of ill-will."

"Not the worst goal in the world," Deena offered. "Even if the plan is a bit flawed."

"True... But when she was caught trying to sneak into the royal suites, she was nearly shot on sight. The only thing that saved her was that she was only wearing a negligee."

Deena laughed, falling back onto her lounger. "Oh Alex, you must have been so disappointed."

"The young lady wasn't my type."

"Alex, you're too kind," Erina chided. "The emissary's daughter was... Ugly. I mean really, the poor girl had a mustache. It was really just embarrassing for everyone."

"How didn't I hear of this? Surely the dignitary would have made a stink."

"He would have... But the embarrassment would have been his, not the other way around. We don't think Emperor Jalick would have taken kindly to such a public shaming."

"Ah."

"So we brushed the whole thing under the table and entered some intensive closed door negotiations. But yes, your husband has been a... handful."

This made Alex almost choke on his drink as an unbidden image came to his mind: Erina gripping him as she knelt before him. Deena, unaware of the cause of his crisis, laughed at his apparent discomfort.

"At times." Erina amended, tossing the last of her own drink back.

"Isn't this better than reviewing your reports, Erina?" Deena asked, signaling for another round to be bought over.

"Yes, your highness," Erina admitted, smiling. "I'm surprised that you wanted the company... Are you already sick of the Crown Prince?"

"Ahem," Alex said, rolling his eyes.

"We still have four days left of our honeymoon," Deena said. "I'll get him all to myself plenty more. But it seems almost selfish to enjoy all of this alone while you're cooped up working for me."

"Thank you, highness." Now let me go bury myself in work again instead of parading you and Alex's newfound love right in front of me.

"And besides, I'd like to get to know my new chief of staff better."

"Oh? I assumed..."

"What?"

"I had assumed that you would bring someone of your choosing on staff." Erina spoke calmly, but she was caught off guard by this development.

"Lady Erina," Deena began, showing Erina a great deal of respect, "Over the past few months I've been deeply impressed with your skills. Your handling of the wedding preparations alone show you have unmatched organizational skills, and your experience as Alex's chief... Well, I couldn't imagine bringing in someone else. They would only interfere with your work, I'm sure."

"You honor me, Highness." Erina couldn't help but be flattered at the praise, even if she was slightly prejudiced against the one giving it.

"And on a personal note, I've come to think of you as a friend Erina," Deena said firmly, taking the brunette's hand in hers. "And I... I worry I won't have many friends moving forward. Lonely is the head the wears the crown and all that."

Erina was struck speechless. A friend? A friend?! I have every reason to hate this woman and she has the nerve to think we should be friends?

"Majesty-"

"Deena, please."

"Deena... Very well. Although, with your permission, I may assign you an assistant to handle your day-to-day scheduling and such."

"Of course. As you see fit," Deena said. She lifted her glass. "Long live the crown."

Erina and Alex lifted their glasses and joined the toast. Deena didn't see it, but their eyes touched for a moment. They shared the same thought.

This could be a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening Erina was reading in her room. She'd decided to try and heed Bethany's advice, and was going to do her best to enjoy the few days of leisure. She had opened the room's beachside wall, allowing the sweet ocean breeze to sweep through. She had to admit; even the horrible novel she was reading was better under the multihued moonlight of Gadia's twin moons, Luminari and Numitari. She was looking out over the water when there was a sharp knock on her door. She buzzed entry and Laen entered, closing the door behind her.

"Busy?" Laen asked as she took a seat.

"Not terribly. How can I help you?" Erina asked as she put her pad aside.

"I've solved the mystery of our young sergeant."

"Oh, Edras? Was I right? He's gay?" Erina sat up straight, quickly back in work mode.

"Not at all," Laen replied confidently, and her tone told Erina all she needed to know.

"How'd you play it?"

"We've been making eyes at each other for a few days now, but I managed to, well, catch him in his room."

"Catch him? Catch him what?"

"Masturbating."

"Oh dear."

"I caught him jerking the thickest cock I think I've ever seen in my life." Her smile was positively wicked.

"Well that must have made up for things then."

"He was so embarrassed, Erina, I felt terribly. So I asked why he was avoiding the brothel. It took some prodding but..."

"Yes yes, what is it," Erina asked, eager to hear the answer to the mystery.

"He's a widower. His wife was killed just over a year ago and he didn't want to despoil her memory by laying with whores."

"Ah," Erina said, quickly retrieving his personnel report on her pad. All of the information was right there, Horace and Erina simply hadn't seen it. "We should have figured that out. So then what?"

"I... determined for certain that the sergeant was sexually fulfilled." Lean's smile went from wicked to coy, or as coy as she could manage while confessing to fucking a man senseless. "It took some work. I can further attest that the young sergeant is definitely het. I told him that he should go to the brothel next time, to avoid any rumors, and I think he agreed."