Starcrossed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers

"I d-don't know if I can do this." She whispered.

I raised my eyes from my work to see her staring at the ceiling.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Am I not touching you the way you want?"

"You are," The tears were flowing freely once again. "This feels wonderful, it's just..."

"Just what?" I prompted as I lowered my head to blow across her nipple.

"I don't..." She swallowed and tried again. "It feels so dirty when a boy puts it inside me."

"Is that all," I chuckled. "Honey, in case you didn't notice, my pants are still on. Whatever gave you the idea that I was going to stick my dick in you?"

"You're not?" She lifted her head off the pillow and stared at me. "But, I thought... I mean don't all boys..."

"I can go now, if you wish." I pressed myself up off the bed and turned to leave.

I stopped when she caught my hand in both of hers.

"No. Please. Don't." She whispered. "Don't go."

"I don't know," I looked down at where her hands held mine. "I mean if you are afraid I will do something you don't want me to, maybe I shouldn't be here."

I looked at the top of her head, as she studied our hands. Slowly, I tilted her chin up.

"Or is it because you are afraid that you will want me to?" I whispered. "That you do want me to?"

Slowly, she nodded.

"Please," She pleaded. "I've never felt this worked up before. I need... I need... I don't know if I can..."

"You need release, but the thought of my cock in you makes you feel ill?" I asked.

She nodded and I could see the muscles in her jaw clench.

"I'm not him," I said simply. "I wasn't there, or I would have stopped it. We don't have to do anything you don't want to. But, I can give you that release if you would like."

A wealth of expressions crossed her face. Nausea, remembered pain, anger, frustration, and, finally, beautiful hope.

"Lay back and enjoy," I whispered as I slid my body onto the bed between her legs. "Let me give you that release."

Her thighs trembled and shook as I kissed one and then the other. Her penetrating eyes stared into mine as I slowly worked my mouth up to her dark curly pubic mound. With my fingers, I spread her lips apart to look on her pink nirvana.

Her hips bucked up to meet my tongue at it's first teasing touch. She grabbed the headboard and snarled over a gasp. I traced the edges of her outer and inner labia with the tip of my tongue. She moaned when I grazed her clitoris and jerked her head to one side.

I felt one of her legs curl behind my head, pressing against the back of it with her calf. I pressed my lips together around her clitoris and sucked in as hard as I could and she exploded.

Her head tilted back in a silent scream. Her hands left the headboard to clutch at my head. Her hips rose of the bed to press harder against my mouth. After a short eternity, she collapsed back on the bed, panting for breath.

I continued to suck and lick and nibble as I eased two fingers inside of her and began curling them, looking for that important mound inside her sweet walls. When I found it, she screamed her appreciation quietly. The sound would carry beyond the walls enclosing us, but I heard it, like a kitten mewling for it's mother, as she writhed and bucked, her soft, sweet, velveteen vagina spasming and pulling at my fingers.

"Tell me you love me," She panted as her orgasm finished.

For answer, I fastened my mouth around her entire pussy and began shaking my head, grazing my teeth across her clitoris. Her hips rose again and her honey drenched my tongue as she grabbed the pillow in her clenched teeth in passion.

"Please," She pleaded, when she settled down. "Say it and I will let you inside me."

"Being inside you when you don't want me there would make it a lie," I answered as my fingers began to flicker and strum across her nubbin.

"I do," She gasped when her hips touched the mattress once again. "I do want to try."

"I don't believe you," I said, as I moved up her body to kiss her.

"Why not?" She asked.

I lay on my side beside her and trailed my fingers over her stomach while I propped my head up to look at her.

"Because my pants are still on."

"Well, take them off."

"No." I shook my head and smiled at her. "I won't touch my pants. If you really want them off, you take them off. Otherwise, they can stay on."

"Don't you want to be inside me?" She asked, rolling onto her side and looking at me in wonder.

"More than you will ever know, sweetheart." I traced her full lips with my finger. "But, it's okay. Did I give you the release you were wanting?"

"But, what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked.

"Do I not make you hard?"

"See for yourself," I rolled onto my back and laced my fingers behind my head. My throbbing aching erection was straining against the fabric of my slacks. "You are heartbreakingly sexy. Only someone who was gay or a eunuch would be where I just was, doing what I was doing to you, and not be hard."

"But, I thought it hurt when it got like that?"

"It does," I shrugged. "It goes away with time."

"It doesn't have to take time," she said, leaning towards me. "Say you love me and I will let you put it in me."

"No." I laid there and watched her.

Her hand stole out to tentatively touch the pole tenting my slacks. She jerked her hand back and turned her eyes to gaze into mine.

"Tell me you love me."

"I should probably be getting back out there. Charlie is probably pretty tired."

Her hand reached out and touched me. My cock gave a reflexive twitch at her feather light touch.

"It's not hard," She whispered. "Just say, 'I love you.' Just once."

I gazed back into her eyes and shook my head. Her fingers curled around me. I stifled a groan at the torture as this beautiful, sexy, desirable woman held my throbbing stiffness in her hand.

"Say it," She hissed.

I couldn't. It would have been a lie. I lusted for her. I was beginning to like her, now that I was seeing glimmerings of the lonely confused girl inside the woman. I felt for her pain. I wanted her. I desired her. But, "love" shouldn't be thrown around so freely, or it means little when it is actually meant.

I closed my eyes and shook my head and started to rise. Her hands went to the fastenings of my pants. I froze and looked back into her eyes as my zipper slid down. Her beautiful eyes never left mine as I slid free into the open air and felt her touch on that sensitive skin. She swallowed hard and her nipples lost some of the hard pucker. She was not happy to be holding me, which made me not as happy to be held as I might have been.

"Please," She mouthed softly as her feather like touch quivered upon my aching member. "Please, just say it. I need to hear it."

"Let go," I said, as gently as I could. "You don't have to do this."

Rather than letting go, her grip firmed and one leg swung over my hips. I felt a hint of drying moisture touch me and knew I was at her entrance. Her eyes were close tightly, now, as she hovered less that an inch from impaling herself on me.

"Please," I whispered. "Don't do this to yourself. You don't have to do this. Not with me. Not with anyone."

Perhaps I should have taken my hands from behind my head and lifted her off me. She wasn't that big. Actually, she was pretty small. No, it wasn't her size that kept me from removing her. It was the fact that I wanted her to finish it with a desire that burned and ached within me. I throbbed and shook restraining the need to lift my hips and plunge into her. I needed to be within her as a drowning man needs a breath of air.

"Say you love me."

"I adore you," I whispered back, looking at her nude quivering body hovering above me.

"No. Say, 'I love you'."

I groaned as I felt her rapidly drying damp lips kiss the tip of my stiff cock. My breath shortened as I studied her worrying at that wonderfully kissable full bottom lip with her teeth. She sucked in a breath and opened her eyes.

"Say it," She snarled.

If pleading wouldn't coax that word she wanted to hear from my lips, getting angry and trying to make me damn sure wasn't going to work. I felt my lips press together and my brows drew down hard. I didn't dignify her demand with so much as a head shake.

She plunged her hips down and shrieked. I almost did too. There was just enough wetness left to keep her from tearing as she impaled herself on me. There was just enough wetness left to keep her from peeling the skin off me as she slid down my length. There was barely enough to keep it from harming us. There was not enough to keep it from hurting both of us.

She collapsed on top of me and I could feel her chest heaving against mine. I heard the door open and glanced to see Charlie look in. What he thought as he saw her completely naked atop me, while I was still almost fully clothed, with just my cock out of my fly and inside her, I don't know. Whatever it was, he pulled his hand from his jacket and closed the door again, softly.

Her pussy spasmed in time with her sobs. I hate myself for admitting this, even here, but that felt pretty good. Actually, it felt damned good. Each time her sweet puss would gently squeeze me, I would twitch. I moved my arms around her and gently held her atop me.

"You didn't have to do this for me," I whispered. "You should never do anything you don't want to do."

"Tell me you love me," Her breath whispered across my shoulder.

My tongue stayed behind my teeth. My only answer was to tighten my arms around her. She turned her head and I could feel her chin digging into my chest.

"I have your cock inside me," She pleaded. "Say it for me. Please."

I touched a brushed a lock of raven hair from her face and studied her eyes. She set her hands on my chest and pushed back to sit up, looking down at me. I gasped as the movement pushed me deeper into her.

"God damn it," She snarled. "You are fucking me. You have your cock in my cunt. I am three thousand miles from home for you. I am letting you fuck me. The least you can do is say those three words."

"Technically, you are here to shoot a movie," I moaned. "And I don't mean to correct what you think you know, but this isn't fucking. There is movement in fucking. At the most, I think they would call this 'making love'."

"Moving, huh?" She growled. "You want me to move? Fine! How's this?"

She lifted her hips and I could feel her dragging along the length of me, up and off. Then she slammed them back down. I grunted with the pleasurable pain. The painful pleasure made me gasp.

"Now, are you fucking me?" She asked, as I felt her slide along me, lifting up once again.

"Well, technically, I'm just lying here," I grunted as she slammed back down around me. "If there is any fucking going on, I think it's you fucking me."

"Fine, you asshole," She hissed. "I'm fucking you. A movie star is fucking you. Now, what do you say to her?"

"Unh!" I grunted as she slammed back down onto me again. The wetness was coming back. She was slick enough that my skin and hers didn't pull so much against each other as she humped back against me. "Um, 'thank you'?"

"Say it," She moaned as her hips began to move just a little quicker. "Say the words you bastard."

I raised up and placed my lips against her throat. "God, I love what you are doing to me." I moaned against her skin.

"Say you love me. Me!" She whined.

With one of my hands in the small of her back and with me sitting up, she couldn't lift up any more, but began to grind back and forth against the length of me. Her hips hunched and writhed back and forth, grinding her, now soaked, pussy along the length of my throbbing shaft. I held one firm breast in my hand and lifted it to my mouth.

"You'll say it. You'll say it." She chanted through clenched teeth. "I'll drag it from your lips with my hot tight cunt. Oh, fuck!"

I felt wetness seeping from her to coat me as she clenched around me. Her hips stilled, with me impaled fully inside of her. I was almost there. I just needed a little more.

I rolled us over until she was below me and thrust into her over and over. She cried out and her hands twisted in the tangled covers beneath her as I pounded out my passion filled lust into her twitching, spasming, sweet little pussy.

Finally, with one last mighty thrust I felt the waves of my own climax spill my seed down my shaft and into her waiting orifice. As my eyes came into focus, I saw the sheen of sweat glistening on her forehead and high classic cheekbones.

"I.. love you," She whispered shakily.

I wish I could say I answered her in kind. But, I didn't. No, I kissed her tenderly on the lips and then on the forehead and told her I should go and let her sleep. I pulled the covers over her naked body and pulled my clothing back into order. She was staring at the wall as I kissed her forehead one last time.

In all, I spent two and a half hours alone with that woman in her room. I had only minutes to spare as I returned to my post and Charlie went to his room before the first guest came down to check out. I could feel the wet residue of our "love scene" dampening my underwear where no one could see as I worked.

At home, alone, I had trouble sleeping as I thought about her. She had seemed so real. So vulnerable. I rose from my bed and left for work early that next evening.

I stopped and picked up flowers on my way. In the card, I wrote, "About what you wanted me to say, have dinner with me and lets see if I can say it for real or if it would just be an act."

She never got the flowers. She never read the attached note. She was gone. Just like that, they had finally gotten the shot they were looking for and her part was over and she was gone.

She married the man she had that fight with. They have a child. I've read interviews where she claims to have only had sex with two men. I wonder if she has blocked out the memory of me or if I was wrong and she wasn't actually raped when she was younger or if she doesn't have sex with her husband.

I read where she claims she doesn't actually like sex. I know what I felt. I know how she acted. But, that's rub isn't it? How do I know what was real and what was an actress?

It's just as well, I supposed. I mean, she's a larger than life hollywood star who everyone loves to watch stroll down the red carpet on the arm of a handsome co-star. I'll never be some pretty boy leading man to play opposite her. I'm just a hotel night auditor.

Now, if you will excuse me, we have this all girl band in house tonight. They are playing at the fair. And the lead singer wants some fresh fruit. Jesus. Fresh fruit at friggin' three in the morning... God damn, fucking prima donna starlets.

Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers
12