Stargate 01: Enemy within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

****

With a growl of impatience, Teal'C awoke to the insistent knocking at his door. He deactivated the lock, a small part of him wondering if Crevan could actually have opened the door himself as the Inquisitor stood smirking in the doorway.

"Did you...sleep...well, Teal'C?" he asked, the leering look at Asho's still nude form had the Jaffa's skin crawl.

"Well enough," he grunted in non-committal tones. As Asho sought to slink past, Teal'C caught the slender form and crushed their lips together before sliding his mouth to the slave's ear.

"Serve me well and I will free you from the life as a pleasure-slave," he whispered.

Asho moaned theatrically, but realistically, writhing in Teal'C's grip.

"He was everything you promised and more," Teal'C purred.

"Dress. We have prisoners to interrogate," Crevan said tersely.

****

The blond prisoner, Daniel, was already in the Inquisitor's room, bound and naked as he had been the day before. Somehow the sight was even more disturbing to Teal'C's eyes than the first time he had seen the captive so restrained. The young man's orbs held a mix of hope and pleading, neither of which Teal'C was able to answer. He felt his hackles rise as Crevan circled predatorily around the helpless male.

Crevan stared hungrily at the pale skin of the exotic prisoner. The people of the next kingdom were just as dark-skinned as his. He had always dismissed the stories of pale-skinned visitors through the sacred gate as childish tales. Now he had two such beings in his possession. With a malevolent grin he let his hands reach towards the alluring expanse of fair flesh.

"I have an idea, Inquisitor Crevan," Teal'C said. The thought of the other man's hands touching the blond was more than Teal'C could bear. He stood firm under the heavy-lidded, angry gaze. He leant close. "I showed him pain yesterday. Let me take him to my quarters, show him how things *could* be if he cooperated." Teal'C purposely let a sly note creep into his voice. The look from the blond's eyes told him he had been overheard and the suggestion had not been well received. Crevan, by contrast, gave a sly smile of his own.

"Very well, Teal'C. But I expect something from him or I will be forced to take things into my own hands."

"Of course," Teal'C replied evenly.

****

By the time Teal'C had got the prisoner to his room, anger had replaced concern. A part of him knew the emotion to be misplaced. His real fury was with Crevan, but Daniel had struggled and pleaded every inch of the way and Teal'C felt irrationally hurt by the lack of trust. In truth he had no intention of raping the prisoner, but he now wanted to prove to Daniel how futile his resistance was and how easily he could be hurt.

Teal'C shoved Daniel onto the bed. A strange feeling of familiarity, as he knelt astride the smaller man, began to send sharp shards of pain stabbing through his skull. Without conscious thought his hands seemed to know exactly where and how to touch the pale, naked body. There was little resistance that Daniel could put up and his desperate writhing only served to inflame the bigger man. With a primitive growl he ignored the sobbed protests and possessed his captive's lips.

Daniel's taste seemed to explode on his tongue and the shards of pain expanded into a single bright flash, leaving the Warrior barely able to breathe. Fragmented memories began to coalesce and surface leaving Teal'C shaking in their aftermath. He had hurt and had been about to sexually assault the other half of his soul. He did not know whether he had forfeited Daniel's love and trust. He pushed his mouth next to Daniel's ear and fought back the tears as he heard his mate beg not to be taken.

"Forgive me, beloved. I have no excuse for ever forgetting what we shared. The room is under surveillance. I will have to carry through what I have begun. Forgive me."

"It's ok, love, it's ok, it's ok" Daniel whispered back.

The utter relief in the soft voice was clearly evident to Teal'C ears and made his heart ache even more for what he would have to do. "

"Do what you must. I trust you," Daniel whispered. "Please stop this," he said more loudly, trying to squirm away from the face pressed so close to his.

"I want obedience." Teal'C said pulling back from Daniel. His face was set, there was no affection to be seen, but he caught the tiniest of nods from Daniel and continued with his facade. "You should obey me, Daniel, you know you should. I can spare you pain and give you pleasure. You would prefer pleasure would you not?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. You want to trick me."

The Jaffa could see Daniel was shivering, his beloved's teeth chattered in the cool of the room and, Teal'C had no doubts, in the aftermath of the near assault. He hardened himself against the urge to hold him close. Instead the big male sat up.

"Turn over, Daniel," he said darkly and Daniel only stared at him. "Turn over," Teal'C repeated evenly, "I wish to see what I will have."

"No, I don't want to, I don't," Daniel moaned, but to Teal'C's relief, he felt the young man push up against him. His mate was so brave, so forgiving. Teal'C knew he would never take Daniel's love or trust for granted. He would find a way to show the young human just how loved he truly was.

"Then I will call for guards to come and hold you down for me. I am sure they will obey me as you should." He started to get up and Daniel cried out.

"No, please don't. I will...I will obey." He did, rolling onto his stomach but keeping his legs together

"Open them, Daniel, or..." Teal'C watched as the blond did not wait to hear the threat. Instead, shaking his head in wordless denial, his mate spread his legs and buried his face in the pillow.

Teal'C stroked himself theatrically a few times for any voyeurs watching. However, at the sight of his lover lying so passively beneath him, his shaft began to wither. He did not want this. Daniel deserved better but it would betray his returned memory, and possibly their only hope of finding escape, if he did not continue. A soft sound had him lean over the smaller body.

"Do it, Teal'C, Daniel whispered. "You have to. I love you."

Daniel, with his hands cuffed beneath him and his legs spread, was a picture of helplessness. Trying to make it look worse than it was, Teal'C grasped himself with one hand and probed with the other. Despite his lover's encouragements, Daniel was tight with fear, every muscle in the smaller body instinctively rigid and he was unstretched and dry. Teal'C knew he would damage his mate badly if he tried to enter Daniel. He thought swiftly.

"You will let me have you?" he asked, keeping the hard edge to his voice.

"Yes." Daniel's voice was almost muffled by the pillow.

"I do not think so. Roll over. I will teach you something," he informed Daniel, as he ensured the smaller man was on his back. He undid one cuff and threaded the chain through the metal bar that made up the bed's headboard. He saw Daniel shiver but his lover's eyes were fear free as the bigger man loomed over him. "I will teach you pleasure even in circumstances such as these" He traced a line down Daniels' chest watching the nipples he loved begin to tighten."You will beg me to have you." He began stroking Daniel again, both hands now, touching him intimately. "You like this," Teal'C growled, his fingers feather light on the insides of Daniel's thighs and Daniel moaned.

As if remembering Teal'C was his captor, Daniel tried to close his legs against the sensations then gave Teal'C a frightened look and let him push them apart again.

"You are learning quickly. That is good," the Warrior praised.

Moving so he could position Daniel as he willed, Teal'C's caresses then meandered over his captive's back, legs and buttocks. A soft moan reached his ears and Teal'C turned Daniel once more to fondle Daniel's testicles, rolling them. He watched as Daniel began to harden. He gently stroked swelling flesh as it pulsed eagerly in his hand as if recognising his touch. Silently, continually, Teal'C prayed for forgiveness.

He stopped his touches and Daniel cried out, his body protesting their absence. His hips arching forward again, organ straining. With a predatory smile Teal'C resumed caressing sides, legs, arms face, teasing Daniel's lips with one finger, blowing into his ear.

"Please," Daniel whispered as he panted wetly. His erection was hard and aching, dripping with desire. He wanted to make love with Teal'C even if there were others watching. The last couple of days, where his soul mate had looked at him with unrecognising eyes, had taken a high emotional toll on the archaeologist. He desperately sought the union of their bodies even in these unsavoury circumstances, where he was meant to be an unwilling bed-mate.

"Please." Teal'C echoed. "Please stop or please continue?" He ran the tip of one finger up Daniel's shaft, paused at the tip, swirling pre-come over the head and Daniel groaned and thrust. "Answer me, Daniel or I shall get some guards and have them pleasure themselves with you instead."

"Please continue," Daniel whispered the words, not wanting any voyeurs to hear the true desire in his voice.

Teal'C squeezed him, pumping him again and then stopped. Daniel's whimper, a soft, almost hurt, sound made Teal'C's heart ache. He bent his head over his lover to hide their faces and was rewarded with a brief smile and nod. Teal'C touched him again and Daniel's back arched, his legs encouraged to open wider. Teal'C slowed, quickened and slowed again, keeping Daniel hovering on the brink whilst he muttered insults that almost choked him. Then his hand moved harder and faster as Daniel began to shake. His lover cried out inarticulately and pulled against the wrist cuffs. Another convulsion shook him and his cream poured over Teal'C's hand.

In the instant when his body was completely lax and he was gasping for breath, Teal'C flipped Daniel over and drove semen-slick fingers inside him. Just a brief preparation and then his mate's impressive length pushed inside him. Daniel bit back a cry. The Jaffa was well-proportioned and always took meticulous care to ensure he was stretched. Then he was pulled to his knees and Teal'C reached around, gripped him once more, and he gasped as his mate stroked purposefully over his prostrate as he worked Daniel's flaccid length.

With a single-minded determination, Teal'C thrust into Daniel's body. He had angled the smaller man to ensure he could bring maximum pleasure to Daniel despite the circumstances. He kept his face neutral, as if merely enduring being inside the archaeologist, relieved that the knowing way he was working Daniel's flesh could not be seen. The constant stimulation of his mate's sweet spot was having its usual effect. He could feel the younger man begin to tremble.

"Take my seed," he growled, pumping his hips harder. "Know what it is like to feel pleasure when I am inside you." He swallowed the cry of his mate's name that should accompany his completion. He held tightly to Daniel's hips as his essence pulsed into the clenching channel and Daniel shuddered through a secondary climax.

He waited a moment as if recovering his own breath, but wanting to let Daniel prepare for a rough withdrawal. The pained hiss from the smaller body was as a knife in Teal'C's heart. He felt a momentary relief as there was no obvious sign he had torn the delicate inner tissues of his mate's sheath. Effortlessly he tossed Daniel onto his back, pressing his face to within millimetres of Daniel's.

"Forgive me, I love you," he whispered. "Now you know what it is to know pleasure at my hands," he said loudly, pulling back to smile coldly. "It will make pain all the harder to endure. I may even bring you here regularly. You will learn to enjoy these sessions."

"No," Daniel whispered, but his eyes reflected only love. "I will never enjoy it."

It was in Teal'C's mind to take Daniel into the shower but the door to his room opening had him spin to stand protectively at the base of the bed as if to shield the naked blond from unwanted eyes.

"What is it?" he demanded harshly.

In the doorway stood Crevan and Asho, the one looking cruel and sly the other dejected and afraid.

"It would seem that your services may not be needed tonight, Asho. Teal'C has made use of the prisoner rather than a pleasure slave. Perhaps your skills are not up to the standard of our captive."

Teal'C forced himself not to lunge at the Inquisitor. He had his memories back, now he needed to assess the situation and find a way that they could all escape. He glanced back at Daniel, his heart constricting at the hurt look in the expressive blue eyes. Bending down he scooped an arm around the archaeologist, taking advantage of the position to whisper in his lover's ear.

"I swear by all I hold most sacred that I have not betrayed you."

If Daniel replied, the Jaffa did not hear him as Crevan continued in a loud, cruel voice.

"You may be servicing some of the soldiers, Asho."

"The slave stays," Teal'C growled. There was no way of letting Daniel know, but the slave could be their way of escape. If he could get time alone with him. "The prisoner understands his place," he added. He turned back towards the blond who was trying to cover his body as Crevan's avaricious eyes sought him out. He pulled Daniel roughly into his arms. "Trust me, I beg you, beloved" he whispered desperately. He hated to allow Crevan to lay a hand on his mate, but there was no option. He moved, still holding Daniel, in Crevan's direction.

"Has he revealed what we desire, Teal'C?" the Inquisitor asked.

"I have no doubts that I can obtain what you wish," Teal'C replied, his voice a silkily whisper in Crevan's ear. "Give me one more day with him and I assure you that you will have all you want and more." Teal'C could see the indecision in Crevan's dark eyes. "You wanted me to work on this prisoner," the Jaffa added. "I have done as you asked. Soon he will be mine." The last words, spoken in an ominous, low growl instantly diverted Crevan's attention.

"Tomorrow, then," the inquisitor said. A shout had a large guard enter the room and he handed over the blond prisoner. He could feel the difference between the Warrior and the captive. Something had changed between them. He would give Teal'C the extra day. He gave another shout and second slave entered carrying a bottle and glasses. Asho would interrogate the Warrior after plying him with the potent wine. "For you, Teal'C, a well deserved reward for all your...hard work."

Teal'C forced a smile of gratitude. All he wanted was the Inquisitor to be gone and to question Asho from the relative safety of the shower. He had no doubt that the young slave would have not been treated generously when Crevan found there was nothing to be told. He laid a proprietary hand on Asho's shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly.

"You will have all you deserve tomorrow, Master Inquisitor," Teal'C replied. "It will be my pleasure to ensure it is so."

"Enjoy you wine and your slave, Teal'C," Crevan smirked.

"You may shower me first, Asho," Teal'C said moving to lock his door. "You know how I like the water. See to it."

As the slave scurried to do his bidding, Teal'C poured a glass of the rich, dark red wine. From its bouquet he was sure it was potent and doubtless designed to loosen his tongue as he consumed it. He took a taste and his assessment of the wine's strength was evident. It had a rich, luxuriant flavour and Teal'C was certain Asho would have been primed to keep refilling his glass. Setting down the drink, he strode into the bathroom.

He was pleased to see Asho had put the shower on full force and so it was making a lot of noise, while the slave waited for Teal'C to join him. The Jaffa eased his body alongside Asho's and pressed his mouth to the slave's ear.

"Are you meant to get me drunk?" he asked baldly. He felt the frisson in the slender frame and then Asho nodded.

"Yes, Master."

"I need a way to escape this garrison," Teal'C said. "I will take you, Asho and free you to do as you wish. I can take you to a place where you would never be another's pleasure slave."

"Do you swear this?" Asho asked, his face eager and anxious in equal measure.

"I swear it. However, we need to free the prisoner, too. I can take care of that," he added confidently. "Can you take care of a way out?"

"Yes, Master," Asho grinned. "I have never used the way, there is nothing for me outside of the garrison, but there is a way under the garrison others have used."

"You can take us this way? Tomorrow?" Teal'C questioned. There was no way he could just leave his quarters with the slave in the middle of the night. However, he could go to the cells at first light and free Daniel and Jack O'Neil.

"Yes, Master," Asho nodded vigorously. "I am usually in the kitchen alone for an hour first thing. The cooks expect me to have things readied for them before they arrive so they get an extra hour in bed."

"Perfect," Teal'C smiled. "I will drink a little of the wine and then we will cover ourselves with a sheet. I will not make use of you, Asho."

"But you used the prisoner," Asho said, his face dropping.

"I made love with the prisoner," Teal'C corrected. He would not lie to the slave. "My memories have returned and Daniel is my life-mate. That is why we cannot leave without them and that is why I cannot and will not use you."

"I thought you would keep me when we escaped," Asho whispered, fear shining from his eyes.

"I will ensure you are well cared for as a free man, Asho. Where Daniel and I come from you will not be a slave and no one will know what you endured here. You can start your life anew." A sudden inspiration had the Jaffa grin. "We have large kitchens, Asho. Would you not like to work in them?"

"Yes, Master," the slave replied, anticipation slowly replacing fear. "I would work very hard."

"That's settled then," Teal'C nodded. He was certain that between himself and Jack O'Neil they could arrange a kitchen job for Asho. He ensured they were both thoroughly wetted and switched off the shower. They dried quickly and Teal'C shoved Asho onto the bed as he casually tossed half of the glass of wine down his throat. He then climbed on top of the slave, pulling up the sheet so their bodies were hidden. Theatrical noises and movements mimicked an act that did not take place and then they lay silent and motionless.

Asho finally curled up at Teal'C's side sleeping deeply, but for the Jaffa sleep was not welcome. He intended to be up at the earliest opportunity to free his beloved and his friend. The earlier he struck the more likely was their success.

****

Teal'C woke Asho with a hand over the slave's mouth. He pressed his lips to the smaller man's ear.

"We move now. Make no noise."

Silently, the two men left the room but ensured their demeanour was such that anyone watching would not notice anything amiss. They moved out into the deserted corridor and headed to the cells. As they approached the area, Teal'C saw the guard outside. He gave a disgruntled growl. He had hoped there would only be the one guard inside the cell block. His head turned sharply at the light touch to his wrist.

Asho gave a nervous smile to the big male and then slipped into a pleasure slave persona. Plastering on his best sultry look, his swayed his hips seductively as he approached the guard.

"What do you want?" the guard demanded. "You don't normally hang around here.

"I was lonely," Asho purred, his hand rubbing over the front of his tiny sarong. "I knew there was always someone on duty down here." The stepped closer, letting his slender frame rub sinuously against the guard's leather pants and vest. He bit down the pained noise that threatened to burst free as his hair was caught in a large, uncaring hand.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers