Stargate 01: Enemy within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"Pale-skinned slut," the guard growled. He forced the slave to his knees. "Suck me!"

With practiced ease, Asho dropped, careful to ensure that the guard had to turn away from the corridor. Slowly he eased the pants open and took out the engorged flesh. The guard might be uttering every unsavoury word of insult, but he was still aroused. He was about to take the shaft into his mouth when the guard's body twitched and then collapsed.

"Did he hurt you?" Teal'C asked, impressed by the selflessness and courage of the young man.

"I've endured worse," Asho replied truthfully.

Teal'C nodded. In this place, he could easily believe it. He indicated Asho to go ahead as he dragged the guard's body out of sight. He admired the slave's dedication as the slender man repeated his manoeuvre on the next guard. Teal'C did not waste any time taking more permanent care of the guard. However, as he turned to the cell that should have held both prisoners, only Jack's terse face peered anxiously at them.

"Teal'C I gotta tell ya, you're a sight for sore eyes. But where's Daniel?"

"I thought he would be with you," Teal'C husked, fear clutching at the Jaffa's heart.

"Crevan came not long ago and took him away for more questioning."

The sound that came from Teal'C's lips was bestial. His fists clenched and unclenched and then he was already in the doorway.

"Free, Jack O'Neil," he ordered Asho. "If I am not back in ten minutes take him the way you would have taken us all. He will ensure you go home with him and get your freedom."

Jack stared at the barely-dressed young man as he opened the cell door to release him.

"Um, I'm Jack," he offered. "Give me a hand get these pants off him," he added. "There's no way I'm gonna run around buck naked."

"My name is Asho, Master."

Jack eyed the slave who was regarding him shyly. He tried for a soft tone.

"Jack," he repeated.

"Master Jack," Asho smiled.

Jack could not help but smile back. The kid was cute. Very cute.

Teal'C ran towards the interrogation room, praying fervently that would be the Inquisitor's destination. There was a guard outside, but he stood no chance against the Jaffa intent on finding and protecting his mate. Teal'C tossed the lifeless body aside and flung open the door.

The Warrior saw that Daniel was restrained as usual, but Crevan was also naked. The Inquisitor's flesh was hard and glistening as it jutted greedily in Daniels' direction. The bellow of rage that erupted from Teal'C's throat was like that of a wounded beast. No power could have prevented him from reaching Crevan. The Inquisitor barely had time to turn towards Teal'C before the Jaffa had wrapped one hand under the other man's jaw and the other behind his head. With a twist the fragile cervical bones snapped and Teal'C ignored the crumpled body as he freed his beloved mate.

For a few precious seconds, the two men embraced. Daniel took strength from the warm solidity of his lover and the pain in Teal'C's soul eased fractionally as he held the other half of his soul. He kissed the smaller man tenderly and searched the azure orbs for signs of reproach.

"I love you," Daniel whispered. "With all my heart. Let's get away from here, Teal'C, please."

"I love you," Teal'C vowed. Although he did not say the words, mentally he made an oath to prove his devotion to his precious human.

They hurried back towards the cells to find Jack standing protectively in front of Asho, his face creasing into a smile at the sight of the two men.

"This way, Master Jack," Asho urged, tugging on the Colonel's hand.

Jack gave a self-depreciating smile and a shrug of his shoulders and let himself be led down the passageway.

Asho led them into the kitchens and from there to where all the food waste and other kitchen garbage was taken. He pointed to large portals, currently secured.

"All rubbish is tipped through these," he explained. There is a chute that leads to an underground stream which washes out into one of the larger tributaries. If we go this way we will come out in one of the rivers that feed the great lake."

"The lake near the Stargate?" Jack asked enthusiastically. At the blank look from Asho, he turned to Teal'C.

"The Sacred Circle," the Jaffa offered.

"Yes, Master Jack. That is want you want?" he asked, his face suddenly anxious.

"Absolutely, yep, youbetcha," Jack grinned. "Let's do it."

While Jack opened one of the portals with Asho's assistance, Teal'C and Daniel checked the kitchen for anything that could be used as a weapon. Teal'C found several large, sharp knives and a couple of very large cleavers. They were not as good as firearms, but they would make very serviceable weapons at close range. He hesitated long enough to kiss his beloved once more and then led Daniel back to the others.

"You go first, Teal'C," Jack directed, immediately resuming his role as commanding officer. "Daniel next, then Asho and I'll come down last. Nothing we can do about relocking the hatch, but I'll try to make sure it at least looks closed."

"Master?" Asho quailed at Jack's side. Now that leaving the garrison was close to being a reality, fear was setting in. His body was beginning to tremble and he sought the older man's reassurance.

"It'll be ok, kid," Jack soothed, a hand cupping the younger man's chin to tilt the beautiful face upwards to look into frightened eyes. "I'll take care of you." The smile he earned was tremulous, but at least it was a smile. Jack was not leaving Asho behind. There was no way to know what punishments he might face.

He watched as Teal'C swung himself into the mouth of the chute and then the Jaffa vanished from sight. Jack listened until he heard a shout from the Warrior and then helped Daniel into the opening.

"See ya down there, Daniel-boy," he grinned. He watched the blond vanish from his sight and then turned towards the young slave. He gave a reassuring smile as he regarded the trembling form. He could well imagine the kid was petrified. As if reading his mind, Asho surged forward into his arms.

"I'm scared, I'm scared," he whimpered. "I cannot go. I cannot. "

"Either we both go or we both stay here."

"No, Master Jack. They would kill you," Asho whispered.

"For all I know, if I leave you here, they might kill you. I'm not taking that chance. Swing up." Jack positioned the smaller man at the entrance and himself behind Asho. Wrapping his arms tight around the shaking body, he pressed his mouth to Asho's ear. "Trust me. I'll take care of you."

Teal'C was surprised to see Jack and Asho come down together. He was standing thigh deep in the cold, dark water, Daniel at his side. The walls were simply rough hewn, but were liberally coated with some kind of phosphorescence that gave a pale, eerie, greenish light. As the other two men landed in the water, he waited for Jack and Asho to stand.

"It flows in that direction," Teal'C said, indicating the flow of the stream. "I will lead the way." Teal'C strode forward. He would be able to see best in the pale light, it made sense he should lead. He held tightly to Daniel's hand. He wanted to touch his beloved at every opportunity to let Daniel feel his love.

The cold water leeched warmth and strength from all of them. Teal'C's strides had shortened as he hooked an arm around Daniel's waist. It would not be long before he would have to carry his rapidly tiring mate. Daniel's eyes were glazed and Teal'C knew it was only sheer stubbornness that kept the archaeologist upright and moving. He glanced behind. Asho was already in Jack's arms, the small, thin body pressed tightly against Jack's naked chest.

"I did not think to find out the size of the garrison," Teal'C shouted to O'Neil over the sound of the running water echoing in the tunnel. "However, we have twisted and turned to have been walking for hours." He raised an eyebrow quizzically as the Colonel's head dropped towards his bundle.

"Asho thought the stream only ran under the garrison," Jack replied. "But there's a small township a short distance away. He thinks this may run from the garrison past the town, which is away from the main river, and back again."

"That could account for the tributaries that keep feeding in," Teal'C nodded. "It would make sense. The garrison would not want anyone to be able access it from the town through this. Daniel!" His lover's tired legs had finally given out and only the Jaffa's swift reflexes had prevented his beloved from falling. He swept the slender man into his arms with ease.

"Sorry, Teal'C" Daniel murmured, nuzzling at the warm skin of the Warrior's jaw. "Tried so hard."

"It is time for you to let me care for you, beloved," Teal'C whispered back. His lips dropped a kiss to Daniel's nose, to his lover's tired smile. "I will lead us out of this place; we are going home. Once there, I will show you how much you are loved."

"It's ok, I understand," Daniel's voice was fading as he lost the battle with exhaustion. "I'm not what anyone would expect in a partner of yours. I love you."

"I love you, Daniel. You are everything to me, I swear." Teal'C gave a soft sound of anger, directed at himself, as he realised Daniel had not heard his declaration. "You should never have found need to doubt your place at my side, beloved," he whispered to the inert form. "Never."

****

Despite the cold and carrying their bundles, neither Teal'C nor Jack complained. The Jaffa was almost certain he could scent a breeze of fresher air ahead, but wanted to be fully sure before raising his friend's hopes in vain. Then he grinned. His eyes could identify light ahead. They were coming to the end.

"We are almost out, Colonel O'Neil," Teal'C said.

"He was scared you'd forgotten him because you didn't love him like he loves you."

The soft voice and its gentle rebuke made Teal'C turn. He glanced at Asho and then at his own sleeping mate. He realised Jack had purposely waited until they could have this conversation privately.

"He was more scared of that than the cell, Crevan or the torture," Jack added. He was certain Daniel would never reveal his true fears to Teal'C and he wanted the Jaffa to know just how much Daniel loved him.

"He should never have needed to doubt me," Teal'C whispered. "I cannot explain why my conscious mind forgot him, but in my heart and soul I knew him. I could not really hurt him, despite all that Crevan said. I was ready to use all my skill to harm him, but when I saw him I could not. I will ensure he does not doubt his place at my side again. I love him more than my very life."

"Good to hear ,T."

The Jaffa nodded; it was good for him to know that Jack O'Neil was a trusted friend on whom his beloved mate could rely.

"I will not fail him again. The little one?" he asked, looking at Asho.

"We'll find something for him at the Base," Jack huffed. "Least we can do given what he's done for us."

"He likes to cook," the Jaffa offered and smiled at the brightening of Jack's eyes and the lips that curled into a devilish grin.

"We can always do with good cooks at that place," Jack said, looking down at the smaller male.

When they reached the final outlet to the river, they found that there was a locked underwater gate preventing their egress. With a discontented growl, Teal'C was forced to relinquish his hold on Daniel. Passing his mate into Jack's care, the Jaffa left the older man with two armfuls of younger men and dove beneath the water to attack the gate's locks. With a mix of the cleaver and brute strength, Teal'C broke through the lock and heaved the gate open.

Jack pacified the shaking Asho who was petrified of having to go beneath the water.

"Just watch, kid. Watch Daniel and Teal'C." At his nod the two men took several deep breaths before holding the last and diving out of sight. It took just seconds for them to surface, smiling and waving. "I won't let you go," Jack vowed, framing the thin face in his large hands. "I promise."

"Please do not discard me, please, Master Jack," Asho whispered.

"I promise," Jack assured. "Trust me."

With the slender man clinging to him, Jack effortlessly propelled them both under the water, through the gate and then up into the air the other side. He grinned at Teal'C and Daniel, unaware of the way in which Asho gazed at him in a potent mix of adoration and awe.

"With any luck, we'll meet up with Sam coming the other way with the cavalry as we get to the Stargate," he crowed.

****

Jack regretted his boast as they cautiously threaded their way through the forest towards the Stargate. He had forgotten that their tortuous route had eaten away at time. There were groups of soldiers clearly searching for them. It seemed that their enemy had decided that the Stargate was the obvious place for the escapees to head towards and so coveys of soldiers milled around.

Despite which, Jack never relinquished his hold on Asho's hand and, as if repaying the older man for his concern, the slave made no sound despite the tremors Jack could feel. He saw Teal'C signal and he edged towards where the Jaffa had partially concealed the archaeologist. Jack nodded as the spied the couple of stragglers the Warrior intended to ambush. As Teal'C bent to kiss Daniel, Jack cupped Asho's face kissing the young slave tenderly. He pulled back to gaze into eyes wide with awe and wonder and another, deeper emotion, Jack would not name. The younger man needed to be able to make a decision free from imminent danger and free from any feelings of gratitude.

If Teal'C had seen the kiss, he said nothing as they silently slipped forwards to their intended prey. Teal'C's aim was true, his cleaver burying itself between one man's shoulder blades. As he crumpled silently to the floor, Jack leapt from cover and delivered a powerful punch to his adversary's chin. He gave a smug grin as the enemy soldier's feet left the floor before he dropped unconscious. Arming themselves with the other soldiers' weapons, they indicated it was safe for the younger men to emerge.

Daniel clasped tightly to Asho as Teal'C and Jack slipped silently away. It was hard to believe he had been, however briefly, jealous of the younger man. He loved Teal'C so much and it was hard to have to stifle his joy. He hated pretending. He wanted people to know he was Teal'C's lover. But still only a handful knew and it was never openly acknowledged except with Jack or Sam. He wondered about Jack and Asho. The older man had been honest enough to admit there was no future for them, but he seemed very fond of the slave.

He glanced down at his small hoard of stones. They were not sophisticated weapons, but a good hard strike could disarm or stun one of their pursuers. They were all he had to protect himself and Asho. He knew he could throw accurately and would not hesitate of the opportunity arose.

Movement caught his eye and he smiled reassuringly at Asho. Keeping hold of his hand, Daniel scooped a couple of rocks into his free hand and led the younger man from their hiding place. He would take care of Asho until they were safe. They hurried towards the Stargate, Teal'C leading, Daniel holding tightly to Asho and Jack bringing up the rear. As they broke cover, running, there was a shout from behind them. Teal'C dropped to his knees, laying down cover fire as Daniel and Asho sped past. He did not take his eyes from his enemy as Jack dropped beside him to double their firepower.

Shots fired over their heads from the direction of the Stargate and Jack gave a whoop of delight as Sam appeared with a rescue team. He and Teal'C kept firing spasmodically as they urged the younger men ahead of them. However, where Daniel was only too pleased to head towards the gate and safety, Asho tried to resist.

"It is forbidden," he moaned softly, shaking his head. "I cannot."

"Oh yes you can," Jack growled. He scooped the slight form into his arms, powering towards the Stargate. He followed Teal'C and Daniel, aware that Sam and her team were right behind them. As he emerged into the Base he felt Asho try and crawl into his skin. "It's ok, Asho," he whispered. "This is my world and these are my people. You're safe here; everything will be fine. Teal'C said you wanted to work as a cook?"

"Yes, Master Jack."

The voice was muffled against Jack's chest, but at least Asho was responsive. The younger man had stopped trembling, and Jack had feared the shock might have left Asho catatonic.

"We can take him, Colonel, if you'll just put him down?"

"I'll take him," Jack growled as he headed to sick bay. Murmuring and staring stopped him. He turned and gave a gasp that caused Asho to lift his head.

Teal'C was kneeling on the floor in front of a blushing Daniel, holding one of the archaeologist's hands in his.

"Daniel Jackson," Teal'C said. "You did me the great honour of agreeing to become my mate. I now wish all to bear witness to our joining. I wish to marry you, here, where all may see you become my lifemate. Will you agree to this?"

Daniel stared down at the Jaffa. In all his wildest dreams he had never expected such a public proposal. He glanced upwards briefly to see a widely grinning Jack, still holding a wide-eyed Asho, and towards Sam whose smile rivalled Jack's. He looked back down, instilling every ounce of love he felt for the bigger man into his eyes, into his voice.

"Yes, Teal'C, I will marry you." He gave a squeal of surprise as the Jaffa surged to his feet. His lover's strong arms were underneath Daniel's butt and the younger man was lifted high into the air as a cheer rang out. He was allowed to slide down Teal'C's body in a controlled movement, the Warrior holding him tightly as they were finally eye-to-eye. "I love you, Teal'C," Daniel whispered.

"I love you, Daniel Jackson," Teal'C replied before sealing his lips over his mate's, his official, publically declared, mate. He was aware of the loud cheer, but he would not have cared if his declaration had been met with silence. He had done the right thing for Daniel. That was all that mattered to him. That and the fact the General would have to find some way of affording them a room that could house a bed for two. Teal'C had no intention of letting Daniel sleep anywhere but at his side from now on.

****

It seemed to Daniel that it was more like a dream than reality. He and Teal'C had just pledged themselves as life-mates in front of most of the Base. Teal'C had then insisted on walking around the Base to ensure everyone was aware of their union. There had been some looks that were less than approving, but with the General conducting part of their joining, and his blessing to the union at the end, it did not matter about the few. The many were happy.

They had Jack and Sam stand for them. Daniel had noticed that Jack's eyes had flitted to Asho throughout the ceremony. They had rarely been seen apart during the last few days. Daniel hoped the older man would finally find the love he had been waiting for. Now he and Teal'C were heading towards the room they had been assigned by the General; one that would comfortably accommodate two. He stared at the bed as they went inside.

The normal practical bedding had been replaced by black silk and dark-red rose petals were strewn over it. The scent was subtle, not overpowering, and the room's illumination was from small clusters of multi-sized candles.

"I want to see you, beloved."

"Teal'C's voice was a sensual cares of his ear and Daniel shuddered. He did not resist as Teal'C's hands began to undress him. Touches and kisses were liberally bestowed as his clothing vanished. By the time Daniel was naked, he was shaking as Teal'C led him to their bed. He was eased onto his back and his thighs pushed apart as Teal'C gazed down in a mix of love and desire. Daniel could not help but writhe under the intense stare, wanting his lover, his new, official husband.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers