Start of the School Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie/Jim stood before the 2 shadow people, thinking hard. He had always wanted this choice, but hearing of the fates each had, he was not sure which he wanted more. He sat for a moment, and calmed his mind. He looked at the male, and saw the muscles, the huge cock, and the confident look that could melt the panties off most girls. He looked also to the female side, and saw her loving face, pleasant figure, and all around good proportions, and the love she had to offer. He also could see the pain in her eyes, and the longing for something. Looking back at the male, Julie/Jim could see the lack of depth he had, and the look of someone who didn't know what it meant to truly love. Julie/Jim saw that, and then he got up, and rushed to the female, hugging her deeply, and pulling her into a tight kiss.

Julie awoke with a start. She was in her bed, soaked with sweat. The dream she had been having was intense. Her body felt like it had been on fire. She looked around the room, and could see her uniform hanging on the back of her vanity chair, ready for her when she got out of the shower. She could see the picture of her friends, caught waving in their swimsuits at the last pool party over the weekend. She could feel her pussy tingling, and felt her long hair as it spilled over her shoulders and back.

"Julie dear, is everything alright?"

Julie's mom and dad stood in her doorway, looks of concern on their faces. Julie managed to nod, and whispered something about a bad dream. Her parents came in and sat on her bed, her mother holding her tightly while her father checked the windows, just to be sure. Julie smiled and thanked her parents when she felt her heart calm down. She wished them both a good night, and drifted back to sleep, eager for her first day of school.

12