Starters Only Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes.” I wrapped my free hand around his cock, but did nothing else. “And, no, I’ve never cum like that before. Never so hard, and never twice, one on top of the other.” I held his cock in my hand, enjoying the feel of it, the heavy weight of it. I could actually detect his heartbeat against my palm. “You’re the only one who has ever made me cum like that.”

“Well,” he said softly, “you’ve surprised me once or twice yourself tonight, Diane.”

“Only once or twice?” I took a tentative sip of my brandy. It wasn’t quite warm enough yet. “Let’s see… they could have been when I sucked you off and swallowed your cum in the locker room, or when I held your cock while you pissed at the urinal, or when I sat on the potty and aimed your hot piss at my pussy.” I swirled the amber liquid around in the snifter. “Or, could it have been me drinking your cum from the china bowl in the kitchen like a real cumslut?” I squeezed his cock (not hard) and he flexed his cock for me in return. “You said once or twice, so you can chose any one of those four as being the times I’ve surprised you tonight.”

Darnell laughed softly. “Okay, you win, Diane. It was all four, plus?”

Plus? I tested my brandy again. It was now warmed to my body temperature. Perfect. “You want to explain that plus?”

Darnell glanced at his beer, then at my snifter. “Mind if I try some of that?”

I held the snifter beneath his nose. “You have to breathe it into you first.” I instructed. Darnell’s nostrils flared as he inhaled the brandy’s warm, fruity fragrance. I placed the snifter against his lips. “And you don’t guzzle expensive brandy,” I cautioned, tilting the snifter up. “You sip it. Then you savor its warmth on your palate before swallowing.”

Darnell’s lips parted and I let a little of the brandy dribble into his mouth, less then the amount of cum that invariably erupted from the head of his young cock. Darnell held the brandy in his mouth for several seconds, then tilted his head back and let is slide down his throat. “Whew! That stuff burns going down.”

“Put your head back and lay still, Darnell. Let the brandy’s warmth seep into your system.”

Darnell laid his head back. A moment or two later and he sighed, “Yeah, I see what you mean. I feel warm all over, Diane.”

I lifted his jersey and laid my cheek against his bare stomach. “You are warm, my beautiful young stalwart.” I slid my head into his lap. “Mmm,” I murmured with my cheek against his sweet chocolate cock, “you’re even warmer down here.”

Darnell looked down. “That’s because you make me so fucking hot down there, Diane.”

I rubbed my cheek against his cock. I loved the exquisite feel of his young masculinity against my face. “And, please tell me, Darnell, why do I make you so incredibly fucking hot down here?” I lazily brought the snifter to my mouth, but I tilted it too much. Brandy spilled from the corners of my mouth and ran down both cheeks. “I’m glad I haven’t done that with your cum,” I snorkled. Snorkled is my made up word for snorting and snickering at the same time. “Not as yet, anyway.”

Darnell took the snifter from my hand. “I think you’ve had enough of this.”

He set the snifter on the coffee table… without a coaster under it. The bottom was wet with brandy. It would leave a ring on the polished surface. Fuck it! “Now tell me, why do I make you so hot down here?” Edwin and I had never laid on the couch like this; all warm and cozy, with the heady smell of sex lingering in our nostrils. I’d like to say that I felt at least a little guilty about doing it with Darnell, but the truth is, I didn’t. “Is it because I’m a horny white wife who let’s you use her like a nasty cumslut?”

A look of hurt came into Darnell’s eyes and my heart skipped several beats. I had ruined this special moment between us. Darnell was trying so hard to be an adult, and I had just spouted off like some foul-mouth little tramp teenager. I had completely ruined everything. Just… everything.

“No,” Darnell said tenderly. He lightly ran a finger along my jaw line. “It isn’t just that, Diane. It isn’t even about that. Not totally.” He used the same finger to wipe the brandy from my cheeks then licked the illicit alcohol from his wet finger… and there wasn’t a damned thing sexual about it. “It’s because…” A look came to his eyes, not hurt this time, nor was it lust. It was an emotion I had never seen in a man’s eyes when he looked at me. “It’s because… because… Damn it, Diane, it’s because I think you’re a very lovely woman, and I’m one damned lucky black boy, because you invited to be here with you.”

Talk about being taken aback. “Me?” I gasped. Me? “Me, with my long face, and pointy nose?” I lifted my head from Darnell’s lap. “And, like you said, not much in the way of tits, either? And you think I’m lovely?” D’bone needed glasses… with some serious Coke bottle lenses like Lilith wore. I pinched my thumb and forefinger together and held them to up to him. “I’m not even this close to being as pretty someone like Julie. You’re about wrong as you can be, young man. It’s me, Darnell, I’m the one who’s goddamned lucky someone as good looking as you is here with me, instead of being up at Julie’s parent’s cabin with the guys and the pretty white cheerleaders with their much bigger tits.”

Darnell wrapped his hand around mine. “I can have all the pretty, silly white girls I want… with big tits. Some white girls are just like that; black jock groupies, black cock junkies.” Darnell took a deep breath and slowly let it out. “But you’re different, Diane. You’re a hundred times better then all of the slutty Julies in the entire world. You’re a woman, Diane. A real woman.”

Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes. “Damn you, Darnell!” I sat up and swiped my tears away with my fists. “Damn you, damn you, damn you! If you say one more thing nice about me, I’m going to burst into tears. I swear it, Darnell.”

He sat there looking at me, like he couldn’t believe I had never gotten a heartfelt complement from a man before. Well, I hadn’t. Yes, Edwin and I past the expected “I love you” back and forth on occasion—generally across the breakfast table, but there never had been all that much emotion in those passing endearments. Two ghost ships on a moonless night, obligatorily tooting their whistles as they slipped by each other, I suppose.

Darnell’s well meant complement, however, had changed everything back to where it had been moments earlier; we were back to being lovers again. Okay, so I was a horny white wife, twice Darnell’s age, and he was my taboo black cocksman. I’m entitled to wrap myself in romantic illusions; the same as you are…twisted and degenerate, as I’m sure some of you judge them to be.

Darnell looked so sweet and innocent in the flickering firelight, and also so vulnerable with that cloud of wonder in his dark eyes, that I took his face in my hands and drew his mouth to mine. I kissed him hard. I ground my mouth against his hard. His lips parted and I thrust my tongue into his mouth the same way his young cock had impaled my cunt on the kitchen table; hard, deep, and demanding. I eventually broke this passionate tongue-fucking kiss—reluctantly and smiled at Darnell. “And double-damn, do you ever kiss good.” I winked to let him know that I was being playful, not the least bit serious. “For a lucky, big-cocked black guy, that is.”

Darnell’s return smile was a little sheepish. “You don’t do so bad yourself… for a horny white woman, with a mean slut mouth and the hottest cunt I’ve ever had my lucky black cock inside of.”

“Flattery…” I wrapped my hand around his cock “…will get you anything you want from me.” I fisted his cock slowly. I wasn’t in any hurry for it to get hard this time. I had all weekend to make it hard… again and again and again.

“I want you, Diane,” Darnell said as his cock thickened in my hand, becoming hard and strong once more. “I want you so bad… right now.”

I released my massaging hold on his cock and flopped over on the couch, dropped my left foot to the floor and threw my right leg up over the back of the couch. “Want no longer, young man,” I bantered. Romantic notions be damned, this was back to being about sex… hot sex with his hard young black cock. “Come and get me, D’bone. I’m all yours.”

D’bone stood up. I watched and waited impatiently while he pulled his jersey over his head and threw it over the back of the couch. For the first time, I now saw all of my young black lover completely naked; his good looking face, his broad shoulders, his flat hard stomach, his narrow hips. His corded and sinewy blackness looming over me—highlighted blood red, first here, then there, then somewhere else on his athletic body by the flickering firelight—was a seductively primitive sight to behold and I wanted this young savage to just take me. Without preamble, without any foreplay, without a single word passing between us, I wanted him to fling himself between my wide-open legs, bury that powerful black cock of his deep inside my cunt, and ravage the hell out of his helpless white captive. I wanted that so badly.

D’bone took two steps toward me, his semi-erect cock swaying obscenely back and forth with each step, and stopped. Given my present state of mind (Black captor/white victim) I assumed (quite naturally) that, since it wasn’t fully hard yet, he expected his “property” to suck his black cock hard enough to ravage her white cunt with. But, he held out his hand instead. “Not here, Diane. Not like this.”

Not so much the words themselves, but the totally out-of-sync tone they had been spoken in threw me for a complete loop. D’bone’s voice was hash and demanding, not soft and tender. Befuddled, I asked, “Where then?” Wherever this confusing psychological reversal was leading, I was still compelled to take his hand. “And why not like this?”

Without answering, he drew me up off the couch, then literally swept me off my feet and into his arms. He carried me upstairs to the shadowy bedroom. “Here, Diane,” he said and deposited (not dumped) me in the middle of the already prepared bed. He knelt beside me. “And I want to make love with you, Diane, not just fuck the hell out of you again.”

The way he said that brought a lump to my throat and I had to fight back the tears that were threatening to well up in my eyes once again. D’bone to Darnell, back to D’bone out on the couch, and now this handsome young black man was back to being Darnell in my mind. Why? Because it wasn’t D’bone who had demand that he had every right to fuck a nasty white slut wife in her husband’s bed with his big black cock, it had been Darnell I had very distinctly heard say that he wanted to make with love, not to me.

Damn it all to hell, both personas owned me, totally and unequivocally; black-cocked “I’ll take you anyway I want, slut” D’bone and sweet-talking, handsome young Darnell. Thank all the lucky stars above that they both came so conveniently wrapped in the same irresistibly desirable package.

I reached up and drew Darnell down to me. “How about if we compromise here,” I mewed, “just a skosh?” I lightly kissed his lips, then his forehead, and then his lips again so that he wouldn’t be able to verbally respond to what had been, essentially, a rhetorical question. “How about if we make love with each other, together, Darnell? Then, if at least one of us is up to the task after that, then trash-talkin’ D’bone can take me anyway he wants.” I was betting heavily that big black-cocked D’bone would be the one most up to fucking the hell out of me… all fucking night long.

Darnell’s answer was to seal this salaciously taboo deal with, undeniably, the most ardent non tongue-probing kiss I had ever received in my entire life.

Darnell and I made love on the bed. We engaged in actual foreplay—something almost foreign to me. We kissed, and petted, and fondled, and masturbated each other lovingly. We sixty-nined with Darnell on top, and having virtually no experience in the matter, I thought he ate pussy very well… for a big cocked black guy, or for anyone else. And, being on your back, with the soles of your feet pressed together and your knees laid wide apart, with a virile young man poised above you, fucking his hard black cock down into your mouth and your ever more receptive throat as he licks and tongues your aching pussy is a very nice way of getting the juices flowing, I must say.

When we finally got down to serious love making, we went about it slowly; with Darnell on top between my legs, with me on top riding his cock, spooned together on our sides with Darnell sliding his hard cock in and out of me from behind; then—with Darnell close to cumming—with me once more on my back, my legs up over his shoulders, our mouths fucking each other’s tongues as he hit bottom with each thrust. When Darnell came, I had a sustained orgasm while he shot another load in my spasming cunt. Making long, slow love with someone is very, very nice.

But then, so is having your insatiable slut mouth taken by a hard young black cock. We lay for a while after we had made nice love, mutually fondling each other while my young black lover recharged. Having your clit massaged and tweaked and being finger-fucked—by someone else for a change—is great foreplay, so is stroking a young black cock—all slippery and slimy from your juices and his cum—back to usable hardness in your hand.

My black lover’s demeanor soon began to change back to that of a black possessor. This made me even hornier. I impulsively reached for the brandy snifter Darnell had sweetly retrieved for me from the den and dipped his cock into it. I then anxiously sucked D’bone’s brandy-dipped cock fully hard. I also licked and sucked testicles for the first time and can hardily recommend brandy-bathed black balls. They’re very tasty.

Standing in the bed, D’bone relentlessly, and deeply, mouth-fucked me sitting up, the back of my head banging against the (luckily, padded) headboard. I came twice from him calling me a nasty white slut and a filthy fucking white whore for his black cock; demanding that I suck off his big black cock and swallow all of his hot nigger jizz as he fucked, and fucked, and fucked his hard black cock into my white wife mouth and down my nasty slut throat. When D’bone at last blew his nuts, all I received was one powerful jet of his delicious slime in my mouth before he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot the rest of his copious load on my hard-nippled tits. With his cum dripping from my tits to pool in my navel, I took his cock in my hands and milked the last dregs onto my engorged nipples, then smeared the slimy cock all over my white wife face before dutifully sucking his deflating black cock and licking his now empty black balls completely clean of any and all sperm residue.

D’bone collapsed on the bed and pulled me against him. And that is the way I contentedly fell asleep; with my head resting comfortably on D’bone/Darnell’s shoulder, with loving Darnell’s cum leaking from my temporarily satiated cunt; as well as with his alter ego’s cum splattered on my tits and glazing my happy face, with the addictive taste of D’bone’s “nigger jizz” (like the sweetest ambrosia) in my nasty, slutty, white wife mouth.

To be further continued….