Starters Only Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands full, I flicked off the kitchen light with my elbow and with the only light in the den coming from the big screen TV, I cautiously made my way across the flickering-lit room. “What did you find for us, Baby?” I asked, setting a frosted mug of beer on the coffee table.

“Somethin” I figure is gonna become your favorite kind of movie.”

I turned my head and looked at the TV as I snuggled in against Darnell’s naked body. On the big screen, a pretty, naked, pale-skinned blonde, in probably her late twenties, was kneeling on the floor over a black guy, with his big black cock sticking up into her bald-lipped cunt. Behind this white slut, another black guy was deep fucking her enlarged pink asshole. In front of her, a third black guy was holding her head and face-fucking her with his big black cock. To top things off, she was fisting a big black cock in each of her white hands. I made for a most inspiring tableau.

“Oh, you are so right, Baby,” I sighed. “This is very definitely going to become my all time favorite sort of porn movie.”

Darnell leaned foreword, took a sip of his beer, and slid his eyes my way. “Think you might like tryin’ somethin’ like that, Diane?”

“Mmmmmmmmmm Hummm Mmmmm,” I murmured. I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen. The blonde slut seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. At one point everything almost seemed to stop. The balls of the two black guys fucking the happy white slut were pressed together under her ass and the pendulous black balls of the guy in her mouth were right against her chin. All three guys had their entire cocks (which I estimated at 12 very thick inches, 10 not-quite-so-thick inches, and 11 relatively thick inches respectively) all the way inside of her three holes. The only way I knew the scene hadn’t frozen was seeing her hands vigorously masturbating the other two black cocks—roughly 9 thick inches each.

“There’s only one problem I can see, Baby,” I finally said. Not taking my enraptured eyes off the screen, I reached down and took Darnell’s semi-erect cock in my hand. “You only have one of these, and that lucky slut has five… all to herself.”

Darnell set his mug down and laid back. “I could see that you had at least that many, Diane… all to your nasty self.”

I slowly fisted his thickening cock. “How so?”

“Well, there are twenty-one black cocks on the team this year, ten of them bigger than mine and only a couple smaller.”

I liked the way he had put it as “twenty-one black cocks”, not twenty-one black players, because black cock was all I had on my mind… more than several taking me at the same time, actually. “That’s true.” I did some quick calculating in my head. “But only nine of them belong to starters. A nasty white slut for black cock I freely admit I’m both quickly, and happily, becoming. But, if this is what I’m destined to be, then I’m going to be a very selective black-cock white slut.”

“Starters only it would be, then,” Darnell laughed. “Can’t trust them seconded stringers, anyway; their inexperienced cocks wouldn’t last ten seconds in your hands.” He began fucking my fisted hand with his cock. “But that would still give you eight hard black cocks to service like that nasty blonde’s doing. Means you’d beat her out by three.”

Turning Darnell’s intriguing proposal over in my mind, I concentrated on the hot interracial action on the big screen, intently studying the blonde’s technique. She was good, I had to give her that, but, deep down inside, I knew that, with more practice, I could do far more justice with at least three nice, hard black cocks than that cheap slut ever could. “You would really like to see me do that?” I inquired, not pulling my face away from the screen. “With you and seven more of your friends?”

“Sure,” Darnell answered matter-of-factly. “Wouldn’t you like to see yourself doing what she’s doing… to seven or eight of us?”

“To more than several of you,” I said. “Not with all of you?” Granted, it was a very odd response to be making to such a degenerate proposal, but with my mind already picturing me naked, surrounded by a total of eight naked, black, college athletes—four of them my own students—their hard young black cocks poised and ready to fill me with their hot jism, I’m afraid my normally reasonable mind was a bit clouded.

“A real nasty white slut’s suppose to get her pleasure from servicing black cocks,” Darnell replied mater-of-factly. He had slipped into his D’bone persona without me even noticing. “Don’t even think of denying you’ve cum from sucking on my black cock, Slut.”

That, I could not deny… not and be honest with myself. “Well, this ahhh… this intriguing white teacher/black student gangbang you seem to be proposing… I, ummm… I think this is something we need to discuss at length, Darnell. And in meticulous detail.”

“When you’re ready for it, Diane,” D’bone stated flatly, “you just give me the word and the nine of us’ll show that white slut on the screen what a real black gangbang is all about.” He grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his crotch. “Now, suck on it while we watch the end of this. But don’t you dare make me nut, Slut; the load you churn up in my balls is goin’ somewhere else ‘sides straight to your belly.” My mouth opened and closed around his hardened cock. “Least, not through the front door,” he snickered as I turned my face so I could see the screen and obediently suck on his delicious black cock at the same time.

It took a tremendous amount of self-control, and will power, not to make D’bone nut in my mouth. And I wanted him to soooo badly. The inspiring vignette ended with a truly grand crescendo by the ecstatic blonde getting a load of hot cum in her cunt, another in her asshole, and three copious blasts of cum from pulsating black cocks in face, all over her ample tits, and directly into her wide open mouth. And watching her take all those huge loads, I was whishing it was me receiving them.

D’bone pulled me off his cock by the hair and told me to get on all fours on the coffee table. I quickly complied with his demand and then he was standing behind me. My cunt was literally dripping vaginal fluid on the surface of the table so he had no trouble finding sufficient lubrication to smear all over my conveniently presented asshole. He plunged his cock into my cunt and fucked it a dozen or more times, then pulled it out and placed the head against my slippery asshole. “You gonna take my black cock yourself,” he admonished, “or should I take your nasty white slut asshole with it?”

“Take it, D’bone!” I demanded.

D’bone slammed his entire cock into my asshole with one vicious thrust—driving the wind out of me, and without further ado, he ass-fucked me hard and fast. It was at least a full minute before I could get my breath back, regain my senses, and buck back onto his asshole-plundering cock. And I received no warning when he was about to cum. He simply rammed the entire length of his cock into me and with his ball sack slapping my clit, he shot a powerful jet of his hot cum into my receptive asshole. Three, four, five jets of cum he unloaded into my rectum before yanking his cock out of my asshole. He walked around the table and slapped my face with his slimy cock. “Lick it clean, Slut!”

I dutifully licked his cock clean, and his balls, then rolled over on the coffee table and surprised my self by whimpering, “Thank you, Baby, your nasty white slut’s asshole needed a good black-cock fucking… soooooooooo badly.”

Sunday

It would be repetitious to describe (at least in meticulous detail) how and where Darnell/D’bone and I fucked and sucked each other until the wee hours of Sunday morning and then (when we weren’t watching the pros play) throughout the rest of that day: on the coffee table; on the couch; with him standing on the bed, face-fucking me the way he had done the night before; me being ass-fucked from behind at the kitchen sink while trying to prepare breakfast; D’bone sitting on the toilet in the downstairs half bath with me impaled on his cock (we both peed that way) and, eventually, in the middle of the deep-piled, white-carpeted living room floor.

The only places in the house that I didn’t suck Darnell’s young black cock, or he didn’t fuck one of my available 3 holes, was on the bed in the guest bedroom, out in the garage, in my small office, or in Edwin’s study on top of his desk. But, I fully intended for there to be other weekends for the two of us to christen these other enclaves with our double taboo interracial/intra-generational sex.

While enjoying a light supper, Darnell brought up something that had only been touched on Friday night. “Did you really mean what you said the other night, Diane?”

“What did I say?” I asked. I clearly recalled (in the minutest detail) getting fucked like I had never been fucked before, but not one word of what I may have uttered during that fantastic fuck.

“About doin’ the nasty with another slut,” he reminded me with a salacious grin.

It took a moment or two for me to remember saying something in that vein while he had been tweaking my engorged nipples, but I couldn’t believe I had actually said that I would perform a lesbian act for any man… let alone that I would do “the nasty” with another slut for one of my black students. “You do push the envelope, don’t you, young man?” I replied nervously. To my recollection, I had never before had a lesbian-inclined thought… not a serious one, anyway.

“Never know what’s on the other side if you don’t at least peek outside that envelope,” Darnell bantered back. “And, aren’t you the one who’s always sayin’ how we have to expand our horizons?”

“That’s in regards to literature, Darnell,” I carefully pointed out. “I don’t think I ever said that it should cross over into one’s sex life.”

Darnell laughed. “Hell, Diane, you done already leapt clean out of the envelope this weekend.” He pushed his empty plate aside and leaned his elbows on the table. “You’ve tasted yourself on my cock, so tastin’ another slut’s pussy can’t be that different.”

Darnell was using the same tone of voice that he employed in my class when he was in the mood to cross swords with me. And, I had to admit that he could be most convincing, especially when he knew he was arguing the wrong, or unpopular, side of a question.

Debate came natural to Darnell and, as much as I’m sure he would vehemently deny it, he sounded very much like his ADA father in the courtroom. His reasoning tone forced me to at least give some credence to what he was saying. I had indeed tasted myself on his cock several times this weekend, and had found that I rather liked the taste of my own cunt juice, almost as much as I was now helplessly addicted to the taste of his cum. So, was Darnell possibly right in this case; should a person’s sexual, as well as their literary horizons be continually expanded upon? Could the taste of another slut’s cunt juice in my mouth be that much different than my own?

My side of this hedonistic argument was lost the instant I contemplated what another woman’s pussy might taste like. D’bone had me solidly hooked. I knew this, and so did he. If he asked me to, or demanded that I do it, then I would do my level best to be sexually intimate with another woman for him. He would have to be there, watching us, of course. Otherwise, I couldn’t trust myself to go through with it. But, with D’bone present, I would do it and I would suffer whatever damage it would do to my psyche in private.

I took a sip of my coffee and set the cup precisely in the center of the saucer. “Have you ah… have you already got someone in mind for me to push my sexual envelope with?”

“I might, Diane.” Darnell’s expression became contemplative. “Just maybe...” He sat back; the same way I had seen his father do in the courtroom when the man knew he had convinced a jury that his point was the only one they should consider when rendering their verdict. “I’ll let you know tomorrow… after practice.”

* *

Our parting fuck took place out in the garage. With my upper torso splay across the hood of my white Lexus, I moaned obscenely while D’bone pounded his hard, young black cock into me from behind. Before he busted a nut deep inside me, he pulled me off the hood, spun me around and pushed me to my knees. “You like the taste of pussy,” he demanded as he fucked my willing mouth. “Don’t ya, Slut?”

“Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm,” I enthusiastically murmured around his cunt-spiced young black cock. “Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm, Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm, Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm.”

“You getting’ to be such a nasty slut, Diane.” D’bone grabbed my hair and face-fucked me in earnest. He plunged his cock all the way down my throat. I felt his balls contract against my chin. “Take it, Slut!” A jet of cum shot down my throat and was sliding down to my waiting stomach as he pulled back and filled my mouth with two more ejaculations. He pulled out of my mouth and shot two more ropes of cum in my face. “Just think, Slut,” he said, slapping his cock against my cum-slimed face, “next time you be tastin’ my cum, you might be suckin’ it out of another slut’s cunt.”

I orally cleaned D’bone’s young black cock like the degenerate slut I was for him and pulled his warm up pants up. Then, with a respectful, “See you in class tomorrow, Mrs. Chapel,” he turned around and left me kneeling on the cold cement floor with my face proudly splattered with his cum, droplets of it falling onto my hard-nippled, teacup tits.

Licking Darnell’s cum from my face, I got up and securely lock the back door, then went back into the house and directly into Edwin’s study. I will confess that it was utterly disgraceful of me, but wearing only my crotchless panties, the leather seat of my husband’s chair got more than wet as his disgraceful black-cock-addicted white wife masturbated while wondering just “who” D’bone had in mind pairing his new black-cock white slut with.

To be continued…

12