All Comments on 'Starting Over Ch. 01'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good Story Line

Many chapters can come from this and we, the hopeful readers can enjoy your work. Reality of life, moving on from plateau into the next chapter or challenge and finding another opportunity with the same or better things in "life".

BRAVO! Please continue soon.

curioussscuriousssover 10 years ago
Very good start...

...and interesting throughout, with enough originality to count.

I'm giving you 5 for the quality and the promise of more to come.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what?

There is a widow? But the man she was married to is still alive and is the main character. That makes him a widower, not her a widow. I haven't read the story, so can't comment on it at this time. Never got past the list of characters.

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 10 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to the rest and if his wife is dead that makes him the widower, if he was dead and she wasn't then she would be widow

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Excellent story

I started to read this one as I am a widower like your character. I agree with him about moving on as I am still in the same house I shared with my wife. The conflicted feelings are understandable and realistic. Looking forward to more, Thank you.

JamtkoJamtkoover 10 years ago
Excellent start

Keep writing your work shows great promise and the story is building well. Build on the neighbour's story line, as this will enhance the positive influences that john has with society at large. Lovely read!!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Excellent Opening Chapter

I wonder if we are going through all three of the gals. Oh well, It is the author's

decision not mine. By the way the back story was tasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Heya!

<3

Ana T.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Marie-John's Widow?

Your cast of characters list describes Marie as "John's widow". This would mean John is deceased, as "widow" means the surviving wife of a deceased man. In actuality Marie is John's late wife and John is a widower-the surviving husband of a deceased wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories