Starting Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around. "What? I thought this was a one-bedroom apartment?"

I smiled. "Yes, but I rented both this one and the one next to it. I use the other one for my 'other' activities and I want to have a place for my daughter to stay when she comes from college to visit."

"Oh, okay. Well, lead the way."

I led her toward the kitchen and showed her where the connecting door was. We entered the other apartment, which was a mirror image of my first one, and I showed her the bedroom. She eyed me closely.

"I know that rents are not extremely high here, but renting two apartments is not cheap. You're keeping this just for when your daughter comes to visit?"

"Well, there is also the problem I have with late night visits from bartenders who are trying to sleep with me."

She smiled and punched me. "That wasn't the plan, it just sort of came up."

I looked at her and answered playfully. "Whatever!" I pointed over to the bathroom. "Everything you need is in there. I have extra towels, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, and even other sundry necessary 'female' items." I made quotation marks in the air with my hands around the word female.

She laughed. "Really? You really went and bought things like tampons and pads to have on hand, just in case?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Are you sure you aren't running a kidnapping ring to trap girls in here while you wait for your partners to pick them up?" She was being playful again.

"No, I'm not. Of course, I wouldn't admit that even if I was." I gave her a rakish grin. "But why is that so hard to believe?"

"Dave and the other guys I know wouldn't be caught dead buying those items."

"Why? It's part of life. It's not like you can ignore it or get away from it. I've been buying them since I was in high school for my mother and sisters."

"Well, it appears that you keep surprising me."

"That's good! Now if you don't mind, young lady, it's well past my bedtime and I have to get some sleep. I am, after all – well, 46!"

"OMG! Are you that old? We'd better get you one of those medical emergency alarms!"

"Smart ass woman! Go to bed!" I was shaking my head at her and laughing.

She smiled and went up on her toes to give me a quick kiss. "Goodnight." She kissed me on the cheek and I could smell her scent. It was a mix of a little perfume, a little alcohol, a little bar, and a little sweat. It was actually quite intoxicating.

When she pulled back I looked down into her eyes. I suddenly wanted her. I took her by the shoulders and stared into her eyes for a second and then slowly brought my face down to hers. She was receptive and turned her head to kiss me back. Our mouths met lightly at first, but then more strongly as our lust took over. Her tongue came out and fenced with mine and we went into a strong embrace. For the first time in quite a while I wanted to have sex with a woman. I pulled back and looked down at her. "Can I change my mind? I want you. I want you bad."

She smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Yes, please. I've wanted you all night."

I smiled at that admission. "Let's go into my bedroom." We walked back thru my apartment and entered my bedroom. She turned to start getting undressed, but I had other ideas. "Wait!" She stopped and waited for me to explain. "Let me do that, please. I want to unwrap you like a beautiful present."

She smiled and almost purred. "Mmmm. I think I'd like that. Please, do so."

I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, revealing some very nice breasts in a pink push up bra. They looked delectable and had some freckles running across the top of them. I gave a quick kiss to each of the bared, pushed up portion of the breasts displayed above the bra, eliciting a small murmur of approval from Mary. I placed the blouse over the back of the chair in my bedroom. I knelt and removed her shoes, which were nice flats, probably because she bartended tonight. I then undid her jeans button and unzipped them. She watched closely as I grabbed the waist band. They were tight so I pulled on each side in an alternating manner and she wiggled her hips to help me get them over her hips and down her legs. She giggled at the effort it took for me to do that. I took them off and put them on the chair as well. I turned to take in the vision before me. I had not been in this position with a woman since my wife was taken ill and it was wonderful, if bittersweet. Mary's panties matched her bra; they were bikini cut and accentuated a very nice pair of legs. She seemed a little shy as I stared at her, not moving for a second. I turned her around and pulled her to me. I ran my hands from her thighs up along the side of her body, up over her waist and then around onto her stomach. I moved them up over her breasts lightly and then up to her neck. I turned her head sideways and kissed and nibbled on her neck. She moaned slightly and I pushed my now very hard dick against her ass. It was as hard as it had been in the last year and I was glad that I was taking my time. Her breathing was becoming more labored.

She turned when I pulled back. "I don't need this kind of seduction, John, I'm horny and ready now."

I smiled and whispered. "It's not for you. It's for me. We dinosaurs can't change our ways." And I realized as I did it how much I missed my wife. I was wishing it was her standing in front of me, but at the same time, extremely excited that it was Mary. The familiarity that had developed between my wife and I meant that I knew all her buttons and how to push them, and conversely, she knew mine. We were comfortable together and enjoyed each other physically very much. I know my daughter may have been shocked a couple of times because we knew she had come home to hear us having sex, but that's real life.

And now here I was with Mary. I had not had sex with anyone except my wife in over 20 years, but I really wanted Mary at this moment. I released the clasp on her bra, let it slide forward, and slipped it off her arms. I took it and put it on the chair. I turned her around and looked at her breasts. They were not as firm as they may have once been, but they were hers and she was giving them to me. They were almost a C-cup and had light brown areola and very nice, rounded nipples. My wife had had very similar tits. I moved in and kissed her hard, our tongues fighting for position, and ran my right hand up to tweak her nipples. She groaned into my mouth. I pulled back and kissed my way down to her tits. I sucked and licked each nipple in turn as she held my head and moaned. I moved down over her belly, feeling her twitch and jerk as my moustache tickled her. I looked up at her and could see the desire and want in her eyes. I slowly pulled down her panties and took them off. I tossed them at the chair, but couldn't see if they made it. My focus was on a completely shaved pussy.

I must have stared for a few seconds longer than Mary expected because she looked down and moved to cover herself, right hand over her tits and left over her pussy, suddenly hesitant about showing it to me. All the women I had slept with in my life, save one, had that look when I first saw them naked. There was something about our society that seemed to make them self-conscious the first time that a man saw them nude, even the beautiful ones; like they wouldn't measure up. They knew every little flaw of their own body and seemed to think that each one took away from the overall vision of a woman giving herself to a man. Mary was not model-thin, and okay, so her breasts sagged a little, but she was still a sensual, sexy vision. I smiled at her and loved her sudden coy look. "You are gorgeous."

"Thanks." She seemed uncomfortable with my looking her over.

"You're shaved bare. I've never had a shaved pussy before."

"Really? I like it that way. Don't you?"

"We'll see!" is all I uttered as I pushed her towards the bed and pushed her back onto it. I removed my clothes while she watched her lust now evident. I, too, was not as young as I once was, and I hoped she was not disappointed with the old body in front of her. I was still in pretty good shape from mountain biking, basketball, and weights, but had the beginnings of some love handles, several nasty scars from biking and my time in the military, and both my chest hair and pubic hair had a touch of grey in them. Ugh! Grey pubic hair! Even with all the workouts, I knew I couldn't measure up to a 25 year old who was in any shape at all.

I finished undressing and looked up at her. Her nipples were hard little nubs and her pussy was becoming blood engorged. She was definitely turned on now. I moved over her and kissed her again, my dick pressing her hip between us.

She reached down and grabbed it. "I don't think you are going to have any problems tonight!" She grinned as I groaned.

I moved to her glorious eraser topped mounds and sucked on each nipple. She groaned and held my head as I suckled. I started kissing my way down to her pussy, but she pulled my head up.

"I can't wait much longer; you have been teasing me for 30 minutes. Just fuck me now or I'm going to explode!"

I looked down at my dick, hard and throbbing. It was me who was going to explode tonight. It had been a long time since I had last felt a nice warm pussy enveloping my dick. I had not even jerked off that much, my mind being completely swamped with my personal misery for so long.

"That's the general idea." I said as I smiled down at her. I reached over to the nightstand and retrieved a condom. It had been extremely wishful thinking and Army training to always be prepared that had even caused me to buy them, but here I was, actually having the need for them. I ripped open the package and Mary extracted it and rolled it on me.

I grabbed her by the knees and pushed them up and out, giving myself all the room I could get to impale her on my staff. I pushed it forward and she grabbed it and put it in. Her cunt was tight and so very, very hot. I groaned as I buried my dick completely into her now soaking honey pot.

"Oh, yeah, John, fuck me!" She had her eyes closed as she made a request for an act that was already underway.

I thrust in and out, feeling the pull of her lips in each direction. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust, now covered in a light sheen of sweat. Her head was back and I was relishing the feeling of fucking again. The physical closeness of two human beings was something that I had missed recently. I pushed into her, wondering about this gorgeous woman who was now writhing underneath me. Why had she decided to grant me this pleasure? What was going on in her head? I finally pushed all those thoughts out of my head as I felt her hands move down to my ass and her hips tilt as she pulled her knees back to her chest. She wanted me buried in her and I obliged her. She pulled and I pushed and we tried to get more of my body than would fit into her tight pussy. We were now thrusting hard at each other, the slapping of my hips against hers signaling our impending release. She was moaning now, but not talking. I was never much of a talker during sex either.

I started rotating my hips, ensuring that I found her clit with each thrust. Finally, she started squealing a little 'Oh' with the impact of each thrust until she groaned and shivered and came under me. Her body clenched several times and her eyes were now held tightly shut as she grimaced thru her orgasm. I kept up my pounding for only about three more strokes before I emptied myself into the condom. It felt wonderful and I collapsed on top of her.

"My god, I've just had sex with a man who loves to please a woman and actually knows how to do it." She smiled up at me and winked.

I laughed. "Well, it's been a while for me, so I might be a little out of practice." I really didn't believe that.

She groaned and grinned at me. "I don't think I could take anymore teasing and buildup than that. If you are out of practice, I won't be able to stand it when you are back to your old self. Nobody does that sort of seduction anymore. The way you undressed me was delicious. I loved the slow buildup as you revealed my body."

I laughed again and rolled off her, laying there, catching my breath. As I disposed of the condom, I relaxed. I had enjoyed the sex and didn't miss her comment about her not being able to stand it when I was back to my old self. She was indicating that this might happen again. I was all for that!

I could smell our sex and it was a new, but familiar smell. I turned to her. "Well, I don't bounce back like I used to so I make sure I get it right the first time. And if nobody you are having sex with does that for you, then you are sleeping with the wrong men!" I put my hand on her hip. "In any case, thank you for making an old man feel good. Can you tell me why?"

She turned and smiled. "You're welcome and I can't say why. I just felt attracted to you all of a sudden. I think I was attracted to you because of the way you spoke about your wife and how you loved her. And now... whew! I'm glad I did! I didn't realize what I was missing with Dave's five minute routine until just now."

"Sorry."

She laughed. "Don't be. You just made me realize that we've got some work to do. I can't be happy if my sex life isn't also satisfied."

I smiled. "Any time you need a reminder of what a wonderful, sensual, sexy woman you are, just let me know. I can do that any time you want."

She looked at me a little funny. "Okay. I may have to take you up on that."

We lay there recovering for a few more minutes and then she rolled over against me, putting her left arm and leg up over me. "Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?"

"You don't need to get home to Dave? Won't he wonder where you are?"

She sighed. "Dave who?"

I giggled. "You know I've never done this."

She rose up on her elbow. "What?"

"Had sex with someone who was already in a relationship."

"Yeah, so you said before. But you can't say that anymore!"

"True. Yes, you can stay the night." I sang an old Rod Stewart song a little as a joke. "I'll pay your cab fare home, you can even use my best cologne, just don't be here in the morning when I wake up." She stared at me. "Sorry, an old Rod Stewart song off an album when he was with the 'Faces' called 'Stay With Me'. I'm a fan of old rock."

"Strange reference."

"Sorry. I meant it as a joke. You don't have to be gone when I wake up."

She cuddled back down against me. "Well, I suppose you can make one joke considering we're lying here naked after sex and you took such good care of me."

"Mmmm. Oh, by the way, I love shaved pussy." She didn't respond. I laid there for a couple of minutes, but didn't say anything more. I could feel her breathing slowing. She was going out quickly. I reached down and pulled the sheet up over us.

A couple of minutes later I could tell she was asleep. I reviewed my night and was amazed at what had occurred in the three weeks since I moved here.

As I finally drifted off to sleep I looked at the ring on my finger and was glad that I had had my wife as long as I did, but also glad that Mary had come to me tonight.

To be continued...