Starting Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine/Jeanne kissed me on the cheek. "Good. You just turn this way." She pulled on my chair and made sure I rotated so that my legs were facing out. She sat back on my lap. "What's your name?"

"John."

"Well, John, we'll get started with the next song so that you get the whole song, okay?"

"Okay." I didn't mind too much since she was sitting on my lap, and rubbing her barely covered body around on me, searching for my hard dick. It was going to get there pretty soon.

I noticed on stage that the dancer had taken off her g-string and was now dancing fully nude, including doing the splits in front of the guys, leaving nothing, and I mean nothing, to the imagination. It was the first time I had been in a club like this. Jeanne saw where I was looking.

"She's hot, isn't she?"

"Uh, yeah."

"First time in here?"

"Yes."

"New to this area or just now getting around to checking us out."

"Pretty new to the area -- and I haven't been to a strip club in a while."

"Really? How long since you been in one?"

"20 years."

She grinned. "Wow. I'm 20. You haven't been in one of these my entire life. That's hard to think about. In any case, yes, this is a fully nude club. We dance fully nude on stage, but have to keep our bottoms on for table dances." She grinned salaciously. "But in the back, in the VIP lounges, we can be completely nude -- and completely private. Interested in that?"

I hesitated. "How much for that?"

She smiled. She was getting everything she wanted out of me. "Well, 20 minutes is $200 and 30 minutes is $250. Interested?"

I looked at her. She was actually a very pretty girl and had a nice body. She was pretty irresistible to an old dog like me.

"Let's do the table dance first, and then we can discuss that."

She grinned and leaned over to whisper in my ear, although I think it was so that she could rub her tits on my chest. "After I get done with the table dance, honey, you aren't going to want to leave."

I smiled at her. "Then show me, gorgeous."

I could tell that she liked the gorgeous comment. The song ended and the announcer called for the next dancer, named Crystal, to take the stage. I guess none of them used their real names.

Jeanne/Jasmine got up to start dancing. She pushed my legs apart and stood between them. She leaned over, took my hands, and put them on the arms of the chair. "I can use my hands, but you can't -- at least out here. In the VIP lounge, you can do whatever I let you do." She stood back up and started rotating in front of me in time to the beat of the music. When she was facing away from me, she bent over slightly and rubbed her ass back and forth on my crotch. I just watched as her little bubble butt rotated across where my dick was getting hard. Then she slowly sat on my lap and leaned back into me, still facing away, lying completely up against me. She put her head on my shoulder. I could smell some kind of light perfume and I was getting more of a chubby. Jeanne then stood and bent over in front of me, displaying that wondrous ass fully. The g-string she was wearing was nothing but a string between her cheeks and the slightly brown rosebud around her asshole was visible along with most of her asshole itself. The string widened to the patch of cloth covering her crotch, but it barely did that and I could see a small portion of her lips peeking out. She ran her hand over it, patting her pussy to make sure I got the message. She stood up and turned around, tugging on the knot of the shirt. She pulled it open, took it off, and tossed it on the table, baring her very pert, probably B-cup tits. Her areolas were very pink in this dim light, and the nipples had hardened a little. She grinned at me and crawled up over me, putting her tits right in my face. I stared at them and then looked up at her. She grinned. "You like my tits?"

"Oh, yes. They're beautiful."

"Thank you." She put her legs together between mine, leaned against me so that my face was pressing up against her chest right between her tits, and proceeded to slowly slide off me, dragging her tits past my face, down my chest, and over my crotch until she was kneeling on the floor. She then rubbed them over my now turgid cock. She could feel it in my jeans and she gave me a knowing smile.

She stood up and started dancing between my legs again and sat on my dick, rubbing her tight little ass all over it. She knew right where it was. Then, suddenly, the song ended. She slowly stood up and turned around. She grabbed her top and draped it over her shoulders, but didn't tie it. "I like you, John. Do you want to try the VIP lounge now?"

"Not right away. Why don't you sit for a minute and let me buy you a drink."

Her face brightened a little at that, although I'm sure she would have preferred the VIP lounge, and she sat on my lap, waving at the waitress. The waitress was there in two shakes of -- well, everything on her was shaking and wiggling - even for a few seconds after she arrived!

"Gloria, get me a club soda." Gloria wiggled her way back to the bar.

I looked at her. "Don't you want something alcoholic?"

She smiled. "I'm only 20, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Well, that table dance made me forget everything except the shape of your body."

She laughed. "Well, thanks." She leaned over to whisper in my ear. "The bartender will know it's for me and she'll make sure I have a little something extra in my drink."

"Okay, good." I decided to start getting to the point. "How long have you danced here?"

"About 6 months."

"Is this your first job as a dancer?" I stayed away from the word stripper.

"Yes. I was a little nervous at first, but hey, it's only a human body. And the money is great. I'll have enough to take some classes next semester at UW."

"Yeah? College? What do you want to major in?"

She looked at me with a smirk. "Physical education!" She giggled at that.

I laughed, too. "Well, you are certainly qualified to educate people in the ways of physicality."

She finally got off my lap and sat next to me, but very close. She kept running her hand up and down my thigh, teasing me with the possibility of grabbing my dick. We discussed some mundane items and after I got a second beer, I decided that I had to tell her what I was there for.

"Jasmine, I have something very important to tell you and I hope you aren't mad at me."

She looked at me quizzically. "What?"

"My name is John and I know your name is Jeanne. I'm a private investigator who was hired by your parents to check up on you and make sure you were okay." She stared at me. "Please don't be mad. I like you, but they just wanted to make sure you were okay." She sat there and looked down at her hands. "Are you okay?"

She finally looked up at me. "You were hired by my mother and step-father?"

"Yes."

She took a deep breath. "You said private investigator, so they will pay for your expenses like they show on TV, right?"

"Of course."

"Good. If you want any more information out of me or want to talk to me any further, you can take me to the VIP lounge for 30 minutes." She stared at me.

"$250, right?"

"Yes." She got up and walked back toward where the lounges were. She stopped and turned back to me and held out her hand. I got up and followed. Shit! I hope this wasn't too much for Craig to take and charge a customer. I couldn't even begin to imagine how he would list it on the expense report. But Jeanne was definitely going to make sure she got paid for this discussion.

She led me back down a corridor to where there were three VIP lounges, VIP marked on the doors with a large bouncer in the hall. "This is George."

I looked at her. "I don't think I have $250 cash on me right now. Let me hit the ATM, okay?"

"Fine." She didn't sound fine, but I hurried to the ATM, took out another $300, and went back to George. He was sitting there patiently, but I didn't see Jeanne. I started to hand him the $250, but he shook his head no and pointed behind him.

He smiled. "Right there." He pointed to the middle door and I entered.

The VIP lounge was actually a small room with a large shelf coming out of the wall. The shelf was covered with a very thick shag-like carpet to make it more like a bed. There was also a small table that had a new drink for Jeanne and a new beer for me. I walked over and sat next to her on the shelf. She didn't look up. "Are you okay, Jeanne?"

She looked up at me. "Please use Jasmine in the club, okay?" She seemed smaller and frailer now. She had lost her swagger.

I took her hand. "Jasmine. It's okay. I will only tell them what you want me to say, but they will probably want to contact you to make sure you are okay."

I handed her the $250 and she put it in her little purse, which was filling up with money. She pushed me back and I lay down. She stood and lifted my feet up and I realized she wanted me completely prone. I lay down and she took off all her clothes, well, at least what there was of them. She was completely shaved, only the second one I'd seen. Her body was small, tight, and extremely hot. She climbed up and sat on me. "I'm going to tell you something and you can decide how much and what to tell my mother, okay?" She didn't mention her step-father and I was soon to find out why. "My mother married my step-father when I was 13. By the time I was 16, he was making sexual comments and trying to cop feels of me when my mother wasn't looking. I started avoiding him as much as possible and I stayed away from home a lot. My mother acted like she was oblivious and ignored what I told her. He tried to talk me to blowing him one day when I was 17 and a senior. I didn't tell my mother about that, but I punched him in the balls pretty good and left. I was only home when I had to be and when my mother was there. Even then, he'd try to sneak into my room at night. I left as soon as I turned 18, finished high school by living in a girlfriend's basement and moved here as soon as I got a paying job. My mother was completely distraught by my actions and I think she was starting to believe me, but she still didn't leave the asshole." She stopped and took a breath. "So what do you have to say now?"

I pulled her down and hugged her, talking into her ear. She let me. "Jasmine or Jeanne or whatever. I will pass along that you are fine and only whatever else is necessary, okay?"She pulled back and looked at me with big eyes. I decided I would try to lighten the mood. "Besides, I don't remember anything after you took off your g-string and showed me that you were completely shaved." I grinned, hoping she understood what I was saying.

She stared at me and realized I was trying to break up the seriousness of the situation. She punched me playfully. "Smartass."

She pushed herself back up, sitting directly on my hard cock. I hoped I didn't get a wet spot there, but she didn't seem to be getting that excited. I guess this was the status quo for her. "Thanks for that." She wiped her face and I couldn't tell if there was a tear there, but then she smiled. "Okay, time's a wastin', let's get started." She started humping me and grabbed my hands to put them on her tits. They were marvelous; young, ripe, firm, and responsive. As soon as I thumbed the nipples, they stood up. She was rocking back and forth on my dick, teasing it. It seemed to me that that was all you could get out of a strip joint, a good teasing and blue balls. That was my real reason for avoiding them. She grinned and looked down at the bulge in my jeans. "Hmmm. Now since my step-father is paying for this, I think it's only right that I take care of that."

I stared at her as she ran her hand down under my polo and into my jeans to grab my now rock hard cock. "Uh, that's not necessary -- and won't you get into trouble?"

She kept smiling as she worked her hand along the length of my shaft. "Whatever happens in the VIP stays in the VIP."

She kept stroking me the best that she could and I groaned. "This is probably a bad idea."

She started working on my belt and button. "No, it's a great idea. Nobody will know but you and I that the son-of-a-bitch paid for me to get you off when what he really wants is for me to suck him off." She now had my jeans open and was pushing on my boxers. "Help me out a little. Rise up."

She had her confident swagger back now that she was in charge of the situation and I was so fucking hard I wasn't about to stop her. I lifted my hips and she yanked down my jeans and boxers. My dick and balls were available to her now and she looked up at me as she sat just below them, stroking me. "Mmm. Nice girth. I bet you can fill a girl up good." I think my eyes opened wider at that. "Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you or suck you. I don't have a condom in my little stripper purse and I don't do that -- at work." She grinned and ran her other hand up and over my chest and stomach, pushing my shirt up. "You're in good shape for being over 40. You're in better shape than about 80% of the men I see in here."

"Thanks." I groaned as she rose up, kneeling next to me and facing my crotch. She had her ass pointed in my direction.

"See if you see anything you like." She wiggled her ass at me and I put my hand on it. "Oh, you like my ass?"

"No, I love your ass."

She grinned and turned and kept stroking my cock. I was amazed at what was going on here. She was kneeling next to me and I could play with her, so I ran my hand over her ass, trailing my finger down over her ass and pussy. She rose up and turned to me. "No penetration." I nodded and she went back to work on my cock. I just stared at the gorgeous young private parts and kept running my hands over them as she jacked me. She was pretty good and her hands were small and soft. Her touch was just right. Even though I was a little apprehensive at first, I let go and let her have her way. I just closed my eyes, ran my hand over her ass, and enjoyed the hand job. It only took about 5 minutes of this before I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her, but she kept working on it. Finally, I erupted and she kept jacking me until she was done. I could feel some of my cum pooling on my lower abdomen and when she turned I could see why I didn't feel it squirt up onto my chest. She had put one of her hands right in front of my head and blocked the squirts, letting it hit her hand and dribble back onto my stomach. When I was finally done, she sat back on her haunches and looked at me.

"How was that?"

"Pretty good! Not as good as a blow job, but damn close."

She grinned. "Good. It's the first time I've ever taken a guy's dick out in the club."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. I don't trust anyone and there are a lot of assholes that come in here. For some reason I trust you and wanted to think about doing this and making my step-father pay for it. I haven't made a mistake, have I?"

I grinned at her. "No, you haven't. You can trust me. And I'm not going to tell your parents anything except that you are fine. I'm going to have to mention the club, but I'll only give them your phone number if I can get away with it. They paid for us to find you, though, so I may have to provide your address, too. Any problems with that?"

She looked at me for a few seconds. "No, I guess not. I can handle myself and my roommate and I can take care of my step-father if he decides to show up."

"Is your roommate tough?"

She grinned. "Yeah, she's tough. Now, let's get you put back together and enjoy our last few minutes."

She retrieved a couple of tissues out of her purse and I wiped up my spunk the best that I could. I held the tissues in one hand while I waited for a place to dump them. She looked at me and smiled. "Here." She held out her hand and I put the tissues in her hand. "Ew! Cold spunk! Yuck!" She grinned and then dumped them into her cup that still had half her drink in it. "That will cover it up. Just looks like I put a table napkin in there."

I rearranged my pants and she got dressed. We sat and I asked her about working there and she told me some stories about how the bouncers had to throw guys out who would be drunk before showing up and start pawing at the girls like animals. I asked her about the bouncers and she told me if I wanted to make a friend of George, to tip him. She had to give him the house take, but tips would be appreciated. I pulled out $40 and asked if that was enough. She said that was more than enough. What the hell, I was going to expense it anyway.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Jasmine smiled. "Two minutes. That's the warning that our time is almost up."

I looked at her. She was barely older than my daughter and I was old enough to be her father. I suddenly felt very old and very dirty for doing what we had done.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry about all this."

"About what?"

"You know, all of this." I swept my hand around the room.

She put her hand on mine and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "It's not your fault. You just do what you have to do and I'll do what I have to do."

"Okay."

We stepped over to the door and opened it. George was sitting there. He looked at me and I held out my hand. "Thanks, George." I handed him the money, including a tip, and he looked at me. He smiled and nodded.

We walked out into the main area and I sat back down at the same table. Jasmine sat with me and Gloria appeared. She was definitely the voluptuous type and I loved the way she jiggled. I ordered one more beer and Jasmine sat next to me, her arm intertwined with mine. She told me some funny stories about working there, but nothing specific. I figured they (strippers) were probably experts at that.

Finally, I got up to leave. I felt rather than noticed someone quickly come up to me from the right side. I was just able to overhear my name being shouted since the music was pretty loud. Because of those two things I flinched and that's what probably saved me. I felt the blow to the back of my head, but fortunately it was a glancing one. That flinch was purely a reflex action; otherwise I fear what might have happened to my head. I was dazed and I remember looking up and thinking that it was one of the guys from the drug gang, but I was too out of it to do anything about it. And then everything faded to black.

To be continued...