Starting the Year with Bad Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessyHo22
JessyHo22
81 Followers

I must have been loud when I came because Emily woke up. She had been facing away from us but now she rolled over.

"Brad?" she whimpered.

"Ya, what's up?" He groaned back at her, doing his best impression of a half sleeping person.

"Oh, ok, goodnight." She pulled herself close to him, apparently forgetting that she was mad at him before. He rolled his top half over to face her and she kissed him. In that moment I should have been scared that she would realize his lips tasted like my cum and his dick was so far up my ass that I was worried he might not be able to get it out. Instead I was thinking how turned on I was that his dick was in me while he kissed her and how she just vicariously tasted my pussy. I fingered myself silently into another orgasm while Brad waited for Emily's heavy breathing to resume, his dick still in me. Finally, he seemed content that she was asleep and slowly pulled the cork out. I felt cum rushing out of me as he pulled out.

"Yes." I said more quietly than before. "I do like anal."

He smiled at me.

I crawled around in a circle and took his limp cock into my mouth. It tasted interesting but I liked it. I cleaned all of the cum off with my tongue and then licked it some more just in case.

I was now fixated on Emily being involved. I assumed she was generally a deep sleeper since she had slept through us fucking until I was too loud. I crawled around Brad who was stroking himself again and sat looking at Emily who was sound asleep. I still could feel his cum dripping from my ass so I reached beneath me and stuck my pinky finger in my ass a little, coating it in Brad's cum. I wanted to lick it off myself but I had a better idea. I looked at Brad and he looked excited so I kept going. I took my finger and rubbed it along Emily's lips letting the cum drip into her open mouth. She sputtered a little and I was afraid she'd wake up but then swallowed and fell back asleep- if she ever wasn't. Brad was jerking himself harder now so I took that to be a good sign. I was extremely turned on my Emily unknowingly drinking Brad's cum from my ass.

I had a lot of dirty ideas of what to do next but Brad interrupted me.

"Can we do it again?" he asked cautiously.

"Anal?" I asked him. The room was spinning because I sat up. I didn't realize I had drank so much.

"Ya, just for a second." He looked down as if he regretted asking me again. "It was just so good and I think I could go again."

I was drunk so I said yes. Plus my asshole was already stretched out so I figured I might as well take advantage of that.

I had to pee ferociously at this point and I probably should have, but instead I climbed on top of Brad and pulled my shirt up so that my nipples were hanging in his face. I felt bad doing this to Emily but I was so turned on at the same time. That's probably the first sign that you're an awful person.

He sucked on my tits and I lubed up my asshole a little more, although I still had most of the cum from before along with some cum that didn't make it out yet. I reached down and pulled his cock up and stuffed it up into my ass. It went in easier this time but still felt just as good. It seemed weird for me to be on top of him with his cock in my ass but I didn't have any anal experience and it felt good so I went with it. It was really hard to be quiet but we had moved over a bit from where we were before and I was watching Emily intently in case she showed any signs of waking up. She was looking straight at me and it turned me on to look at her face while her boyfriend fucked me in the ass. It wasn't really him fucking me but more so me bouncing on him.

All of the sudden I had a need that was greater than my extreme arousal. I had to pee. Now.

I took my eyes off of Emily and looked down at Brad. He smiled at me and he looked as though he was going to bust at any second.

I didn't want to get up and even if I did I doubted I could make it more than three feet before I started wetting myself. I was trying to decide what to do but didn't decide fast enough.

"Ah shit..." I thought to myself. And then I peed. A lot.

At first I don't think Brad noticed the stream of piss running down his stomach but after a while it was pretty obvious. I looked at Brad with a face that said "Sorry, I couldn't help it." He just sort of looked at me and I don't think he would have cared if the basement had been on fire as long as he was still fucking my ass. After that I was really turned on by peeing on him so I fingered myself while I continued to pee on him and my fingers simultaneously. While I was still peeing, which obviously lasted quite a while, Brad grabbed my hips and forced me far onto his dick and I could feel him pulsing in me for a second time that night. It's really overwhelming peeing, getting your ass filled with cum, and having an orgasm at the same time but I highly recommend it. I imagine I finished peeing before I had my orgasm but I have no idea. After he filled me up, he just collapsed on him and laid there exhausted and I felt him become flaccid inside of me.

"That was hot," he mumbled. I was glad to hear he enjoyed it, I'd thought that I had scared him away forever by pissing on his stomach.

I didn't want to move. There was piss and cum everywhere and I was dizzy from drunkenly bouncing on Brad's cock. I was sobering up slowly but this whole ordeal had taken only 46 minutes so I couldn't have gotten all that much better.

I think Brad sort of just passed out at that point so took it on myself to clean everything up.

First, I grabbed Emily's hand and carefully dragged it towards me and laid it our flat on the cushion between us. I then crouched over her and let the cum drip from my ass/pussy into her palm. I took a little bit and dropped it into her mouth because I think that's pretty sexy. I left the rest in her hand as a gift.

Next, I rolled Brad against her and grabbed his hand. I was careful to lay behind him so that I wouldn't be seen if she woke up. I took his hand, reached around him and slowly stuck it down Emily's pants the same way that Brad had done to me earlier. Payback. I did it all very quickly but she didn't show any signs of waking up so I kept going. I reached down far enough to feel her pussy and then rubbed her gently. She was a little moist by the time my fingers found their way in but it helped that my fingers were still wet from other liquids and I managed to finger her for a few seconds. I should mention that she was on birth control and I wasn't trying to get her pregnant or anything but I'm not sure if that really make me any less evil at this point anyways. Once I got my fill, I stuck Brad's finger into her and left it there and then rubbed harder and harder from outside her pants until she noticed. I pulled my hand away swiftly and Emily clumsily reached down her pants to pull Brad's limp hand away while grunting angrily. She happened to use the same hand I had just covered with cum and I assume she got it everywhere. I smiled to myself, pulled my pants up and went up stairs.

Todd was drooling on the floor still. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and then I rolled him over and slapped him around gently until he woke up.

"Come downstairs." I said nicely as if I wanted his company. "Come on, I'll help you."

I hoisted him up and half walked him half dragged him down the stairs. I let him fall onto the cushions next to Brad where I had just peed and let him go back to sleep happily. Just to put the finishing touches on my evil plan, I pulled my pants down, sat on Todd's crotch and peed what little bit I could manage just so he had no doubts that he was the one who had made the mess.

I pulled my pants up, kissed Brad on the lips and thanked him quietly under my breath and then went to sleep in the dry area on the other side of Todd.

"That was a whole lot of bad choices in a short period of time." I thought to myself.

I smiled and fell asleep.

JessyHo22
JessyHo22
81 Followers
12