Statute Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, remembering it as the lines disappeared, my body seeming to shimmer and suddenly I stood there, adorned in leather and lace, my body fully covered and yet completely revealed.

A shocking sight as opposed to my usual garb as the gentleman smiled saying, "And how would you see me, M'lady?"

Once again my thoughts reflected back and within a second, the man hung there by a set of restraints, his body gently swaying, the leather instrument, what he had referred to as a flogger, appeared in my hands. His eyes pleaded with me and without hesitation, I stepped up and granted him what I knew he desired. It was primeval, instinctive, not thinking, simply acting as my body came to life and for the first time, I truly soared.

By the time I finished, his body was covered in the remnants of the tentacles which I looked at curiously before moving closer, seeing how his eyes had glazed over. I reached up finding his hair, pulling it sharply, seeing him try to focus as his body jerked, releasing a long string of thick, white fluid, his face a mixture of anguish and what looked to be...pleasure?

I watched as the lines of the grid appeared again, a voice calling softly to me as my eyes opened and I saw Gabrielle smiling down at me.

"What you have just experienced is level five in the cerebral stimulus program which I created. Only those in power are allowed to obtain such levels. The general populace has to be content with a single level, the one which provides them with the minimal pleasure that can be found as opposed to what their bodies might crave. The overseers felt it would become too addictive, thus they took my work and corrupted it, the old adage about those who have the power make the rules, still true even in today's society."

I nodded as she took my hand, leading me into my bedroom, the stark white walls and bed in contrast against our skins as she gave me that endearing smile before lying down beside me. Her eyes watched me, as I wondered what she was thinking as she laughed.

"We were linked in the cerebral programming, it remains the same here. I think you are beyond beautiful, lovelier than any creation I could have made in the world that is the mind, Prosecutor. What you witnessed was fantasy, what I want you to feel is reality."

Before everything that had transpired that day, I had been led to believe I would be the teacher, she would be the pupil. Instead, I shyly lay there as she began to explore my body, to find those places that required a tender touch, sometimes a bit of pain, my sighs turning to moans, at times even whimpers as I felt myself come alive in a way that I had never dared dream might exist. She kept up a running commentary, telling me what she was doing, how she was doing it, teaching me, and guiding me until suddenly I felt something, something...amazing.

I wondered if it might be like what I saw on Samuels' face at the end, his emotions overwhelming him as my own were doing the same, her hands, her mouth having taken me to the edge of what felt like might be the difference between life and death.

If death was living by the rules, the regulations I had fought so diligently to uphold, then life was the expression of my body as I succumbed. I welcomed the orgasm as it ripped through my body, my screams of pure pleasure, more beautiful than any music I had ever heard through the annals of time.

It was the look on Gabrielle's face though that would be forever imprinted in my memories, in my own time bank. She glowed with a vision, her thoughts echoing in my mind. "I have provided this woman, this person, this human being with the pleasure she has found. No machine, no computer, no android, no cyborg, but another made out of flesh and blood has done this, as it was done before and as it should be again. Our society has created many wondrous inventions but none that can match the feeling of...love."

I was like a child who had been given a treat, a rare and special one and one was simply not enough. Her smile told me she understood perfectly and as the night progressed, so did our passion. It seemed to know no boundaries and in the end, I proved to be as proficient as she was, providing her with the same decadent pleasure, intent upon showing her how grateful I was for the gift she had bestowed upon me. In the end, we lay in each other's arms, both of us sated, our bodies entwined as she leaned in close, her voice a sultry whisper in my ear saying, "I wonder what the future will hold?"

It was only then I knew a new day had to dawn...for all of mankind. It was time for a change.

THE END

If you would take a moment to please vote and if you wish, comment on my works I would be appreciative. This is my foray into the world of the future and I do hope you enjoyed.