Hannah's Arse: A Twisted Love Story

Story Info
Shy nerd is blackmailed into giving up her arse.
11.3k words
4.6
81.9k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Shy nerd is blackmailed into giving up her arse.

Note 1: This is a Valentine's Day Story Contest 2023 Story so please vote.

Note 2: As always, all characters are at least 18 years old.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Hannah's Arse: A Twisted Love Story

Pamela Wilmar was a witch. No, I'm not calling her names, she was an actual witch... or at least a student one... and the queen bee at a prestigious secondary boarding school for witches and warlocks called the Nobbs Ridge Academy for the Magically Inclined, which was nestled in the countryside near Newcastle upon Tyne. She was also a real ball crusher... she took no bullshit from any of the boys... she had no interest in them... well, except for fucking the shit out of some of them... literally.

Her favourite activity with boys was using Darcy Mallen for her bottom bitch. She fucked him in the arse all the time with her strap-on cock, and recently with the magical real cock she'd magicked up for brief sexual rendezvous. Listening to Darcy begging to get his arse fucked was a major rush, especially the times she created her magical flesh and blood cock and spewed a massive load up his arsehole... her own pleasure cascading through her whenever she unloaded deep up someone's arsehole with her magical dick.

That said, she fucked guys only for amusement... she really preferred girls.

The perky tits of a young woman.

Her long legs.

Her amazing arse.

Especially that amazing arse.

She couldn't explain why, but her pussy got wet whenever she admired a nice, tight, female arse.

She was confident she was a lesbian. Only girls excited her. It was girls she stared at. It was girls she masturbated to.

Yet this being a private school primarily for the richest magical families in the world, she certainly wasn't about to declare her sexuality to anyone... instead, she used that sexuality to intimidate and control the boys.

Due to some stupid oversight during the original construction of a new wing, all the students... no matter which dorms they lived in on the large property the school occupied... were required to share two humongous showers... located more or less centrally on the property and therefore quite a trek for almost everyone, one for the boys, and one for the girls. Which Pamela frequently took advantage of, by using much of her shower time slyly to admire her many peers' young, ripe bodies... luckily (at least for her) all of them oblivious to her lesbian lust. At one time or another she'd envisioned almost all of them between her legs, or bent over taking her strap-on... or herself dining on some of their sweet pussies.

Although no one knew this... not a single soul... her biggest crush, even though she wished it wasn't true... was a nerd... a fucking nerd... named Hannah Valentine. Unlike most of the students at the school, Hannah's family was at the lower end of middle class, and she was only able to attend Nobbs Ridge because she was brilliant enough to merit a full ride scholarship.

Truth be told, Pamela hated that she got wet, and that she even got chills every time she saw Hannah... especially on the extremely rare occasions when she was lucky enough to see her naked. Yet just like anyone else in the world, she didn't have the ability to choose who did or didn't turn her on.

Late one night Pamela was going for a shower... after a pretty good session of fucking Darcey's arse... when she was startled by the sight of a naked body all alone in the shower.

It was Hannah.

Hannah was shy about her body, so she almost always showered late at night... hopefully after everyone else was in bed. She enjoyed the solitude and relaxation of a long, hot shower. She loved the feeling of warm water cascading over her young body.

Pamela watched like the voyeur she was, as her dream girl stood beneath a showerhead, soaping up her body. Her pussy tingled as she admired Hannah's perfect frame.

Her great pair of tits.

Her tight body.

Her fucking amazing arse.

And a fucking amazing arse that was begging to be fucked.

Pamela imagined herself striding right up to her, shoving her back against the wall, and kissing her.

Pamela imagined herself sneaking up on her, dropping to her knees, and licking that pussy... which was hairless... a pleasant surprise.

Pamela imagined herself marching right up to her, possessively placing her hands on Hannah's shoulders, then guiding her down to her knees and making her into her very own pussy pleasing pet.

Pamela imagined herself strutting over to her, barking at her to about face, then bending her over and sliding a strap-on cock inside the hot nerd's arsehole... that scenario being the one she wanted to do the most.

To fuck Hannah's assumedly virgin arsehole.

While back in the real world, Hannah soaped up her body, Pamela wished she'd brought her strap-on with her... but alas, she couldn't openly carry it around everywhere... especially not into the shower late at night with nowhere on her naked body to conceal it until she needed it. So instead, she needed to content herself with spying on the cute girl, while she washed her scrumptiously slender body.

As Hannah finished rinsing herself, Pamela hurriedly slithered away, not wishing to get caught watching her... but she was already planning for tomorrow night.

......

The next night Pamela arrived late, and only managed a quick peek at Hannah's perfect naked body while she was already reaching for a towel to cover herself.

.....

The next night Pamela arrived fifteen minutes earlier, and she installed three tiny cameras around the shower. Yes, she knew it was morally wrong (big whoop), but she didn't plan on using them for any nefarious purpose, other than to blackmail Hannah into becoming her sex slave. Okay... admittedly that was pretty nefarious, but she didn't plan to show it to anyone, or anything like that. She just knew that unlike all her fuck toys, Hannah was a good girl, so she wouldn't be a simple turn.

Hannah, punctual as always, arrived, and Pamela walked past her and sneered, "Rather late at night for you, miss goody two shoes."

Hannah was annoyed. First, she hated being stereotyped as a good girl simply because she was smart. Second, she hated being judged as anything at all by a stuck-up rich girl, since they all used guilt trips and inferiority complexes as weapons. Third, there was just something about Pamela that bothered her... even though she couldn't put her finger on it. She sighed, a little tired, "Maybe you should try it."

"Excuse me?" Pamela raised an eyebrow.

"Try being good for a change," Hannah said. "Just because you're an entitled brat doesn't mean you have to be as unpleasant as the rest of them."

"The rest of them?" Pamela asked, undressing the nerd in her head.

"Yes, like the rest of them," Hannah said. "You know... whatever... or just forget it and have a good night."

"You too," Pamela said with a sly smile, as Hannah walked away, and Pamela kept walking the other way, to make her prey think she'd leave her alone.

Hannah kept walking for a minute and then looked back, to make sure she was alone. Thank God! she thought to herself. She couldn't explain it, but there was just something about Pamela that rattled her. The look in her eyes. Her smug confidence. The predatory way she looked at her.

Hannah showered, still looking over her shoulder a couple times, sensing she was being watched. She settled for a quick shower... not feeling relaxed at all... then got dressed and headed out.

Pamela had hidden herself, and she waited a few minutes after seeing Hannah leave before going to retrieve the cameras. She stayed up late that night editing the videos, until she had not only a great couple minutes of footage... but also footage that with some magical editing... made it look like Hannah was rubbing herself.

Contented with the edit, she prepared for tomorrow night by filling her purse with some lube and her favourite first time strap-on... eight inches... but not too thick... she didn't want to destroy Hannah's pretty arse the first time... at least not at first. Thinking maybe there was a slut lurking underneath the girl's innocent persona... Pamela also grabbed her fatter ten-inch arse destroyer... the one Darcy always begged her to use on his man pussy.

.....

Pamela was excited all the next day.

She couldn't wait to fuck the prissy Miss Valentine's sweet, tight arsehole.

She fucked Darcy in the morning, the very submissive and verbally nasty Daphne Hamilton at lunch, the chubby Parker Racks, whose arsehole greedily swallowed ten inches of dick with ease, and just two hours ago Tracey Griffin, who bounced on her strap-on cock to multiple orgasms.

Pamela waited a few minutes after Hannah walked into the shower, before she fastened the strap-on in place beneath her skirt... her cute school uniform was always handy for those quick 'wham bam fuck you ma'am' encounters.

Hannah was naked and allowing the warm water to flow onto her, allowing the stress of the day to wash away.

Pamela sauntered in, still fully dressed, and silently admired Hannah's naked arse for a long lingering moment, before she said, "Nice arse, Miss Valentine."

Startled, Hannah turned around and saw Pamela. "W-w-what are you doing here?"

"It's a communal shower," Pamela said, smiling warmly.

Hannah reached for her towel.

"Don't cover up that sexy body quite yet," Pamela urged, as she sauntered over to her prey.

Hannah nevertheless wrapped herself in the towel.

"You haven't even washed your hair or your body yet," Pamela said.

"I've got to go," Hannah said, sensing something threatening about Pamela's tone and smirk.

"No, I don't think so," Pamela said, now standing right in front of Hannah, the shower still running and getting her ankles wet.

Hannah went to walk around Pamela, but she stepped in front of her... twice. "Please move."

"I don't think so," Pamela said, reaching out and yanking the towel away from Hannah.

"What are you doing?" Hannah demanded, grabbing it back and covering herself back up.

Pamela tossed the towel twenty feet away into a puddle of water and said, "Checking out my new pet's body."

"Excuse me?" Hannah asked, seeing Pamela looking at her body the same way Harold often leered at her... and she started trembling, suddenly feeling cold.

"Tonight you're becoming my sexual plaything," Pamela said bluntly.

"That's ridiculous," Hannah said, once again trying to sidestep around Pamela, who had a glint in her eyes, which made her nervous.

"It's not ridiculous at all," Pamela refuted.

"Which is why I'm leaving," Hannah said, pushing her way past Pamela with an aggressive shove that surprised the bully.

"You can if you want," Pamela said, pulling out her phone, "but if you do, then I'll send this video to everyone."

"What video?" Hannah asked, turning back around.

"It shows the naughty things you do in here late at night," Pamela said, walking smoothly up to her.

"I don't do anything in here except shower," Hannah said, not falling for whatever this was. She always had an impeccable demeanor.

"No?" Pamela said, again standing directly in front of her naked prey.

"No, you're the one with a checkered past," Hannah said defiantly. She wasn't going to be bullied by anyone, especially not by a pretentious rich bitch.

"Oh, I won't deny that," Pamela smiled. "But..." She paused, as she showed the video to Hannah, "How would the Headmaster react to this?"

"To what?" Hannah asked, then her eyes went wide as she saw herself naked. "You filmed me?"

"I'm not revealing where I got the video," Pamela responded playfully. "But keep watching, it gets better."

Hannah stared at herself on video... mortified. "Oh my goodness," she finally said, when she saw the part that looked like she was touching herself.

"I know," Pamela smiled. "I was shocked too. I thought you were a good girl."

"I was just washing my body," Hannah defended, even though the video made it look like she was doing more than that!

"It looks to me like you were rubbing that ripe pussy of yours," Pamela accused. "I mean I understand. Even a good girl like you must get horny once in a while."

"I am not," Hannah said defiantly.

"You're not a good girl?" Pamela asked coyly.

"That wasn't what I meant," Hannah said, getting agitated.

"My question is... who were you thinking about while you touched yourself?" Pamela continued, enjoying the flustered impact she was having on her prey. "Darcy? Brad? Me?"

"W-w-what?" Hannah stammered.

"I think you must prefer girls," Pamela said, reaching her left hand towards Hannah's pussy.

Hannah slapped the hand away, "I am not a lesbian."

"So you're bi?" Pamela countered, returning her hand to the sweet pussy, and this time touching it.

Again Hannah slapped the hand away and said, "Pamela, enough!"

"No, we're just getting started," Pamela said, shifting to a serious tone. "Either you do whatever I say, or I send this video to the Headmaster, and maybe even to your Mommy and Daddy."

"You wouldn't?" Hannah questioned, her eyes going wide, and a chill coursing through her body.

"Oh, I definitely would," Pamela said. "Although I'd prefer not to."

"Please, Pamela," Hannah pleaded... her reputation was at risk, even though she hadn't done anything wrong. "You modified that video."

"No, you're the brilliant student. Trust me," Pamela said. "No one will think I have the ability to do something that technical."

"What do you want?" Hannah asked, glaring at Pamela.

"For you to be my pet."

"What does that even mean?"

"You'll do exactly what I say,"

"Like what?"

"For starters, get down on your knees," Pamela ordered.

"What?"

"Get... on... your... fucking... knees," Pamela said more slowly.

"Why?"

"Just do as you're fucking told," Pamela said, her tone showing her impatience... she wasn't used to anyone defying her.

"No," Hannah refused.

"No?" Pamela challenged.

"No," Hannah repeated.

"So you're okay with my sending this video being to the Headmaster right now?" Pamela asked. "He probably won't see it until tomorrow morning, but once I send it, it's out of my hands."

Hannah hesitated. She then said, "Sure, go ahead."

"As you wish," Pamela shrugged, pressing some keys on her phone.

Hannah watched for a moment before she pleaded, "Please, Pamela! Don't do this."

"You have two options, Hannah," Pamela said. "First, drop to your knees in front of me and willingly obey every fucking order I give you; or second, walk away and wait for the shit to hit the fan."

"Pamela, please," Hannah said, tears beginning to form... which she desperately tried to hold back, since she knew how pitiful that would make her look.

"It's now or never, Miss Valentine," Pamela said, patiently pushing her pet-to-be towards the inevitable.

"And if I do this, you'll delete the video?" Hannah said, her resistance breaking down, seemingly futile.

"No," Pamela answered. "But I promise never to show it to anyone, so long as you're my good girl."

"Promise?" Hannah pushed, defeated. No way could she allow a video of her naked body to get out... even if she could prove she wasn't masturbating... since it would still show her completely naked.

"Yes, my sexy thing," Pamela smiled warmly. "I don't want to out you. I just want you to be my pet."

"What does that even mean?" she asked again.

"Simply get on your knees, and I'll start showing you," Pamela said, resting her hands on Hannah's naked shoulders.

"Fine," Hannah said, although with that single word, she made it clear she wasn't fine with this at all... as she lowered herself before her blackmailer.

"Don't worry, Hannah," Pamela said. "Many of my pets have been hesitant at first, but they all end up being my eager little fuck sluts."

"I'll never be that," Hannah stated defiantly, looking up at Pamela with a death glare.

"Oh, never say never," Pamela said playfully.

"Never, ever, ever," Hannah said. She might begin doing things she didn't want to do, sordid things even, or disgusting things... but she would never allow Pamela to break her spirit.

"We shall see," Pamela said, lifting her skirt to reveal her strap-on cock.

"What on earth is that?" Hannah gasped, spying the big, fake dick.

"Don't play all innocent with me, Hannah," Pamela said. "I'm sure you've seen dicks before."

"Actually, I haven't," Hannah denied, "I'm an only child, and I've never dated," all of which was true.

"Well then, this is a dick," Pamela said. "It's not the biggest one I have, but for a cute virgin like you, it's likely just the right size to start breaking you in."

"I-I-I want to save myself for marriage," Hannah stammered, astonished by how big this dick was, and yet still telling the truth.

"Eighteen years old and you've never dated? You're off to an awfully slow start! But don't worry," Pamela said. "I have no intention of fucking your pussy."

"Thank God," Hannah sighed.

"No, that can stay pure for whichever bloke you might marry some day," Pamela said.

"Thank you," Hannah said, a wave of relief coursing through her.

"No, I prefer fucking tight little arseholes," Pamela said wickedly, a big smile spreading across her face.

"What?" Hannah said, having heard her, but unable to believe it. Why would anyone want to do that?

"I'm going to pound your sexy butthole, pound your shit hole, drill your arse, and plug your back door," Pamela listed, enjoying her prey's shocked expression.

"Gross," Hannah said, disgusted.

"Oh trust me," Pamela said, as she slapped Hannah's cheek with her dick. "You say that now, but once I'm deep inside that cute little arse of yours, you'll be begging me to pound the living shit out of you."

"I don't think so," Hannah denied.

"Yeah, yeah," Pamela sighed dramatically. "Because you're a good girl."

"I am a good girl."

"Then suck my dick, you good, obedient girl," Pamela ordered.

"No."

"I wasn't asking you, that was an order," Pamela said, her tone getting firm in a heartbeat, "now fucking suck my dick!"

"Pamela, I...." Hannah started to protest, but her words were stopped in mid-sentence when Pamela shoved the cock into her mouth.

"I'm bored with talking," Pamela said. "Now start sucking, or I fuck your arse without any lube, and trust me, that won't feel good at all."

Hannah couldn't believe she had a dick in her mouth! She'd heard other girls talking about oral sex, and she'd always thought it sounded unsanitary, disgusting and wrong. And she wasn't changing those opinions one bit while she knelt with this cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, slut," Pamela ordered. "Or I'll face fuck your mouth, and shove this dick so far down your throat you'll gag."

Hannah now felt tears rolling down her face, even while fury burnt inside her at her predicament, and she was now being called a slut. Yet she reluctantly obeyed, since Pamela's threats weren't likely idle ones, and those consequences didn't sound like any fun at all. So slowly... awkwardly... she began to bob.

"There you go, such a good girl, "Pamela encouraged her, knowing how the polar opposites of positive reinforcement and verbal abuse tended to make a pet-to-be increasingly malleable, until eventually she became blindly obedient.

And now Hannah was just doing as she was told... furiously... humiliatingly... awkwardly. It felt so strange to be sucking on a penis... even if it wasn't real... or actually even weirder, since it wasn't real.