Staying Over with Aunt Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

"Well, it's part of life," Stephanie said, "nothing to be ashamed of."

I didn't answer, but it occurred to me that it would be nice to help her with that problem. After dinner, Stephanie got up and started to wash the dishes, so I grabbed a dishtowel to help. When she saw me with the towel, she said, "Hmmm, tall, handsome, and helps with the dishes without being asked. You're gonna have girls lining up for you when word gets out."

"Well, I can't just eat and let you do all the work," I answered. As usual when we were together, we clowned around over the job, and at one stage, I slapped Stephanie across the bottom with the rolled up towel. In retaliation, she flicked suds from the sink on my face, but then she grabbed a hand towel from the rack and began to dab my face dry. Being about five inches shorter than me, she had to lean up to do it, and her soft breasts were pressed against my chest. I could feel the warmth from them, and I could smell Stephanie's feminine scent, so my body responded. I hoped she didn't notice what was happening in my pants, but I don't think she did. Once again, her breasts were like magnets to my eyes, and I glanced down briefly, and then looked back in her eyes.

Stephanie looked down at herself, and saw her full breasts squeezed against me, looked back up with a smile, and said, "Oops! Sorry. I wasn't thinking."

She drew back slightly, so her breasts weren't pressing on me, and kept dabbing my face. "You don't have to keep apologising for having boobs, you know," I said.

"You're really sweet," Stephanie said, giving my face one last dab, "You don't realise how sweet you are sometimes." I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I thought, And I don't think you realise how sexy you are sometimes. She grabbed my left sleeve near the shoulder, and pulled me over towards herself, so I could see my reflection in the window over the sink. "All gone," she said, brightly, showing me the suds were gone from my face.

After we had done the dishes, Stephanie and I went to her lounge room, to watch a chick movie we had decided on from her DVD collection. While she was setting up her player, I saw some photo albums on the coffee table, that I hadn't noticed earlier, and I started to look through one of them. Stephanie saw me looking, and said, "I haven't found a place for those yet." She sat down next to me on my right, on the two-seater couch, and started to show me some of the pictures in the album, and explain who was in them and when they were taken.

We were sitting quite close together, on her couch, because it was only a two-seater, and this was not lost on me, as I smelt her scent, and felt the warmth from her, and occasionally stole a glance down the front of her pink top, when she leaned over to show me who was who in the photographs. Some were of my parents, before I was born, and some of my mother when she was growing up, and Stephanie and I had a few laughs and giggles about the clothes, and things like that. Now and again, I would feel a wave of excitement going through me, as Stephanie leaned against me, to point out someone in the albums, or to explain something to me, especially if I smelt her hair, her skin, or even her breath.

After a while, I looked at Stephanie and I said, "I haven't seen any of you when you were a teenager. Have you got any of those?"

"Why do you want to see that?" she answered, making eye contact, smiling sweetly.

"I just want to see what you looked like," I said, smiling back. I was curious to see if she was always so sexy.

"Well, don't laugh when you see them," Stephanie said, " I was pretty thin when I was young."

I wasn't sure if I should say this, in case Stephanie took it the wrong way, but I said, "So, all those curves are a relatively new thing?"

"I didn't know you were taking notice," she smiled back.

"Just because you're my aunt, doesn't mean I can't look," I said.

"Guess not," she replied, looking down at herself.

"So, what about those pictures?" I said.

"In the blue album over there," Stephanie said, and I saw there was an album with a blue cover on the other side of the coffee table. I leaned forward to reach for it, but at the same moment, Stephanie leaned forward as well, placing her left hand on my right thigh to brace herself. We had leaned forward together, neither of us realising the other was going to do the same thing, and our faces were close together, as we both reached for the album. I turned to face Stephanie, in that position and she turned to face me. Our faces were close, and our eyes met, and Stephanie seemed to take a breath, and she kissed me on the mouth. It was a soft, sweet, but very quick kiss, and she drew back, and looked at me as though she was surprised at herself, and said, "Sorry! Omigod! Sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!"

She sat back heavily on the couch, with a look of concern on her face, and said, "It must be the wine, and talking about Brad, I don't know. Sorry." She looked at me as though she was waiting for me to say something, but I was too surprised to say anything, although I was also very excited.

"It's okay," I said, and then I had to swallow to moisten my throat, "Umm," swallowing again, "you just took me by surprise."

"I don't know what I was thinking," Stephanie repeated, shaking her head, "you must think I'm terrible."

"No, I don't," I said, giving my head a quick shake.

"Well," Stephanie said, a little warily, "what are you thinking? There's something going on in that head of yours. I can tell."

I had nothing to lose, and I was too excited to really think about what I was saying, so what came out of my mouth was, "I was thinking, I wish I had time to kiss back."

Stephanie's face started to smile, but it also looked like she was weighing things up in her mind. I realised that I had been so surprised, I was still leaning across the coffee table, with my hand towards the photo album, so I sat back on the couch next to her.

"We could always try it again," Stephanie said, turning her whole body to face me on the couch. I looked at her, wondering if I had heard her right, or if I had misunderstood somehow, after all, she was my aunt. A very hot, very sexy aunt, but still, my aunt just the same.

Stephanie looked at me for what was probably only a moment, but it seemed longer, and she said, "Well, we can't do it with you all the way over there." Then, with a kind of understanding smile, she leaned closer, and said, "Come on. I'll make it a little easier."

I was both excited and nervous, and I swallowed, and awkwardly put my arms around her over the top of her shoulders, and then I pulled them back, and put them under her arms, and back around her. She had a funny little smile at my awkwardness, but she sat and let me get on with my clumsy efforts to hold her close, without saying anything. My heart was pounding, and I hadn't even spoken yet. Our faces were now only inches apart, and Stephanie gave me a sweet smile, and said almost in a whisper, "You're nervous, aren't you?"

"A little bit," I said, understating the truth by a long way.

"That's okay," Stephanie said, "There's no rush. We've got all night."

I moved forward, and kissed Stephanie's soft mouth. It was a warm, soft and sexy kiss, with no tongue, but her lips were open just a little, and the kiss reached down inside me and triggered off an incredible, yearning hunger. Who would have thought that a kiss from your aunt could be so exciting? When we broke the kiss, her lips had the faintest smile, and she said, "Not bad for beginner, but if you want some more practice, don't go away." I smiled in spite of my nerves, and kissed her once again, this time, holding the kiss a little longer, and squeezing her body gently.

This time, Stephanie seemed to swallow, and take a breath after we had broken the kiss, and she said, "Now you've got my attention." I wasn't sure what she meant, and I guess she saw it in my face. She leaned forward, and kissed me again, still soft and sexy, but this time with a hint of tongue. The smell of her breath was making me even more excited, and with our faces still close, she said, "Glen, when a guy kisses a girl hard, and holds her firmly, like you just did, it does things to her, inside." She gently placed her right hand on my right thigh, about half way down, and said, "You understand where this is going, don't you?"

"I think so," I said, seriously.

Stephanie looked down at her own hand on my thigh, and after a sigh, she looked up at me and said, "You and Sally never," pausing, looking for the right word, "never went to bed, did you?"

I shook my head, too nervous to speak, wondering if Stephanie really was leading up to taking me to bed with her. "No," I managed to say, with a slight rasp in my voice.

"So," she said, "you've never, umm, gone to bed with a girl."

"No," I said, again, shaking my head.

Stephanie looked back down at her hand again, and gently rubbed my thigh with it. She pouted for a moment, and still looking down, she said, "We've got all night, you know." She took a deep breath, and this time, looked up at me, and said, "So, what I'm saying to you is, do you want to finish what we've started here?"

I nodded, swallowed, and said, "I think I'd like that."

"I know it's your first time, Glen," Stephanie started, "but we've got all night. There's no rush, and we can just take our time, but it'll be amazing." She kissed me again, a long, soft and sexy kiss, and then drew back only slightly. She looked as though she was waiting for my reaction. However, my gaze was drawn to her breasts, liked a nail to a magnet, and I looked down at them, and the sight of them, so close that I could feel the warmth from them, gave me that ripple of excitement through my belly again.

Stephanie smiled again, a little mischievous, a little understanding, and she said, "You like them, don't you?"

"Of course I do," I smiled, "They're gorgeous." I couldn't believe I'd said "gorgeous," but Stephanie said, "I've seen you looking a few times tonight." Then she paused again, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Not just tonight, either."

"Sorry," I smiled, "I just couldn't help it."

"You don't have to apologise," he said, "It's nice to get some attention." Then she added, "Would you like to touch them?"

I nodded, and said, "I really would like to." I reached up and very gently brushed Stephanie's right breast with the back of my right hand. I was so excited by that, I nearly burst. Then, I very gently touched the same breast with my left thumb and forefinger. I must have looked like a guy defusing an unexploded bomb, but I didn't have any real experience in handling breasts. Stephanie looked down at her breast, smiling at my tentative fondling, and said, "You're very gentle, and I like that, but would you like to take my top off? It might be easier for you." She smiled at me, an incredibly sweet smile, considering what she was saying.

"Okay," I said, and I gently lifted her top up, as he lifted her arms to let me pull it over her head. As soon as I saw her black bra, a cold, tingling wave of excitement passed through me, and I gently put my left hand on her right breast again, feeling for the nipple inside her bra. I took the nipple between my left thumb and forefinger, feeling it harden just slightly. Stephanie's black bra was cut away to show some cleavage, so I leaned down and gently kissed the exposed part of her right breast, and I felt her take a deep breath. "That feels nice," she said, very softly. Then, she put her right hand back on my right thigh, and gently moved it up to brush against my hard tool inside my jeans. "That feels nice, too," she said, still in that soft voice, with a little smile, "Very hard," she added, as she gave it the gentlest of strokes with her fingers, through my jeans.

Stephanie kissed me again, and said, "Would you like to come into my room with me? We'll be more comfortable in there." I could only nod, I was so nervous. Stephanie stood, and took my right hand in her left hand, and said, "Come on. I want to take you to bed for a while." I stood up as well, and we walked to her room, with Stephanie holding my hand, like we were two young lovers or something. It was sweet, sexy and something I would never have expected.

We walked into her room, and the bedside light next to her queen size bed was already on, so the room was lit with a dim glow. Stephanie turned her body to face me, and said, "Would you like the light off?"

"Can you leave it on?" I said, and then I added, "You're, ummm, really," and I paused, smiling, unsure if it was the right thing to say here, "You're really beautiful, and I'd, ummm, like to see you," and then I haltingly added, "if that's okay."

"Of course it's okay," Stephanie said, smiling. She kissed my mouth again, and said, "Now remember, we've got all night here, so there's no rush. We can take our time, and if things happen a little faster than you expected, the first time, we've got all night to, ummm, do it again," she smiled, and put her arms around my shoulders, looking me in the eyes and adding, "Stick with me kid, I'll make you a star." We both smiled.

We walked to her bed, with Stephanie's right arm on my left shoulder, and beside the bed, she turned and held me close. Then, with her left arm still around me, she reached around and undid her denim skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it, and was now standing in front of me with just her purple cotton bikini briefs, and black lace bra. She looked overpoweringly sexy, and she looked down at herself, then back up at me to see my reaction, and said, "I've taken my skirt off. I think you should take your jeans off and get into bed with me." She gently pulled my belt out of its buckle, and looked up at me, challenging me to continue.

I was still nervous, but I was also incredibly excited by the sight of Stephanie in her underwear, so close to me, and making it clear she was mine for the taking. That kind of relaxed me a little, now that she had made it clear that she wanted me, and I said to her, "Just one thing."

"What's that?" she said, smiling as if she expected it to be fun.

"Turn around," I said, and she gave me a funny look, as though she wondered what I was up to. "It's okay, I just want to look at you from behind," I said, and Stephanie turned her back to me. The sight of her bottom in those purple briefs again, just sent that ripple through me again, and I gently placed my right palm on her right buttock, and moved it down in a caressing motion, then held it there. I was so excited, I could hardly speak, but I said, "You know how I said your bum was kind of nice?"

"Yes, I remember," Stephanie said, turning to the right to look back at me over her shoulder.

"Well, the truth is," I said, placing my right hand gently under the waistband to feel the skin of her buttock for the first time, "if Shakespeare saw it, he'd want to write a sonnet about it."

I took my hand out of Stephanie's panties, and I gently turned her by the shoulders, to face me, and she said, "It's nice to be appreciated." Then, she undid the stud on my jeans and gave me that look again. I took the hint, and undid my jeans entirely and slid them off. Stephanie threw back the covers, sat on the bed, and swung her legs up, then slid over to the other side, lying on her right side to face me, and leaning up on her right elbow. She looked at my hard cock, pushing out inside my underpants and, with a smile, said, "You may be nervous, but you haven't got stage fright," then she patted the bed next to herself.

I got in beside her, and she lay there, making me come to her. I moved closer, lying on my left side to face her, and I put my right arm around her waist. The very touch of her bare skin was electrifying. I kissed her mouth, taking my time, tasting hers, letting the excitement wash through me, and she offered me a little tongue, but left me in control. When we broke the kiss, she said, softly, "Now that you've got me into bed, it's time for you to have your way with me." She had a little smile, as though she was waiting for me to make my next move.

"Glen," Stephanie said, almost in a whisper, "This is your first time, and if you jumped on me right now and fucked me, that'd be okay, but the difference between sex and great sex is foreplay." She looked at me, making sure I understood, and reached around behind herself with her left arm, to undo the catch on her bra. After a moment, it came undone and her bra loosened across her breasts at the front. Then, she turned so she was now on her back, but still with my right arm around her, so my hand was resting on her left hip. She looked at me meaningfully, and said, "I'm all yours, Glen. Where would you like to start?"

I looked at the vista before me, Stephanie lying there, with just those purple panties, and her loosened bra, waiting for me to do whatever I wanted, offering herself to me. I leaned closer, and I slipped my right hand under the left shoulder strap of her black lace bra, and I gently slipped it down, as she lifted her arm to let me take it off. She looked me in the eyes, but said nothing, just bending her arm to let me slip it off her. I pulled the bra back, and exposed her lovely breasts. It was obvious she had done some topless sunbathing, because, although her Queensland suntan was already fading, she only had very light tanlines on them, and after I had removed her bra, I placed my right hand on her left breast, and gently fondled her nipple. I heard her take a little breath, and she gently bit her bottom lip as I touched her there.

I was too excited to speak, and I leaned over and kissed her left breast, and tasted her nipple with my tongue. "That's good, Glen," she said softly, "straight down to business." As I kissed and gently licked her left nipple, Stephanie moved her right hand and gently stroked her thumb once along my hard cock, through my underpants, and said, "They'll have to come off soon." I moved my face up and kissed her on the mouth, tasting her, and looked down at her purple bikini briefs.

I had never tasted a woman's pussy before, and I wanted to taste Stephanie's, more than anything, but I was unsure how she'd react if I asked her. This was all new territory for me. I put my right hand on her pubic mound, and felt the warmth from her body, through the thin cotton of her panties, and I looked at her face, to see her reaction. She gave me a smile of encouragement, and said, "Go on, I know you want to."

I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties, and my fingertips touched her pubic hair. I was so excited I could hardly stand it, but I moved my hand down a little further, feeling the slick dampness of her pussy slit as my fingers gently explored her. Once again, I had to swallow, before I spoke. "Stef," I started, looking at her, "would you think I was weird if I kissed you down there?"

"Weird?" she answered, "I'd love you to. I love it when a guy does that."

I pulled my hand out of her panties, and I tasted her juices on my finger, looking her in the eye as I did so. Then, before I took her panties off, I leaned down and kissed her on the smooth skin of her left inner thigh, just below her pussy. I inhaled gently, and could already smell the scent of her pussy through her panties, and I kissed her gently on the outside of her panties, about where I expected her clit to be. I looked up, and Stephanie was gently biting her bottom lip again, with a look of anticipation on her face.

I sat back up, and I put the fingers of both hands into the waistband of Stephanie's purple cotton briefs, at her hips, and she lifted her bottom slightly to let me take them off. She didn't speak, but just looked down at what I was doing, then, as I slipped her panties down, she bent her beautiful legs to help me get them off. She was now fully naked, and I looked at her pussy, exposed to me for the first time.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers