Staying Over with Aunt Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

Stephanie's pubic hair was trimmed a little at the sides, but was almost natural, and it made me incredibly excited to look at her bare pussy, with her pink lips already a little puffy, inviting me to caress them. I very gently parted her inner lips with the long finger of my right hand, and moistened the tip with her slick juices, then I softly stroked along her slit a few times, seeing her flinch a little as I touched her there. "That's lovely," Stephanie said softly, watching my face as I explored her pussy with my fingers. I tasted her juices on my finger, and Stephanie reached down to her pussy with her own left hand, moistened two of her fingers a little, and held them up to my mouth. I sucked the juices from one finger, and looked at her, and she tasted her own juices from the other finger, without speaking, but just smiling a little as she looked back at me. Seeing her doing that to herself was unbelievably exciting to me.

I leant down, and gently kissed her pussy, just below her clitoris, inhaling the sweet, tangy, sexy, and exciting scent, right from the source, and I looked back at Stephanie's face. "Taste me," she said, very softly. I kissed her inner pussy lips again, but this time with my mouth a little more open, holding the kiss, and touching her there with my tongue. If the scent of her pussy was sexy and exciting, the taste was incredible, and I gently probed between her inner lips with my tongue, dipping the tip of my tongue in the slick juices that were pooling there, feeling her flinch again when the side of my tongue brushed her clit. I had never done this to a woman before, and I was only working by instinct, but when I heard Stephanie sigh as I licked and tasted her intimate recesses, I knew my instincts were good. With every breath I took, the scent of her pussy was making me more excited. I moved my tongue down to the opening of Stephanie's pussy, just touching the inside, tasting her there, and then gently running my tongue back up between her inner lips, to just barely touch her clit. I felt her flinch again, and I looked to my left, at the sexy smile on her face. "You're doing great," she whispered.

Stephanie's body had responded to my attentions to her pussy, and her clit was now slightly erect, and her inner lips darker and more swollen. The opening to her pussy was now pouting slightly, with her juices oozing from it, ready for me to enter her, but I was not quite finished exploring her with my mouth. I placed my lips over her clit and it's little hood, and very gently sucked for a moment, tasting the flesh of her very womanhood, along with the juices that had pooled between her inner labia. I inhaled the scent of Stephanie's pussy one more time, and moved up on the bed, to put my arms around her. "That was beautiful," she said, and she moved her right hand to my cock again, again, touching it through my underpants, and then tugging gently at the material. "I think it's time to take these off," she said to me, as she put her fingers in the waistband at the front.

I realised this was probably the last step before I entered her, before I fucked a woman for the first time, before I fucked my mother's lovely young sister, surrendering my virginity to her beautiful body. Stephanie had pulled my underpants down partly, so I took over, and slid them off, tossing them on the floor with my jeans. "Take off your shirt, too," Stephanie said, still speaking softly, "It'll be more sexy if we're both naked." I slipped my polo shirt over my shoulders and tossed it aside, too. "That's better," she said, placing her left hand behind my neck to pull my face down, and then kissing me hard on the mouth, and holding the kiss until my heart was pounding with excitement.

Stephanie's right hand went to my hard cock again, and gently ran her thumb across the head, feeling the fluid that was oozing from me. "Would you like to get inside me now?" she said, with our faces almost touching, "I'd really like you there," she said in a breathy whisper, then added, "if you're ready." I only noticed just then that she was breathing a little more heavily than usual.

I drew back a little, and looked down at Stephanie's body, and then I leant back down and kissed her softly on the mouth again, holding the kiss while I moved myself between her legs on the bed. She spread her legs to allow me to get between them, and I broke our kiss, and sat back a little. I looked down at her pussy, and I gently placed the long finger of my right hand at her opening, and pushed it inside her, then gently stroked it back and forth a few times, feeling the soft, slippery walls of her pussy.

I took my hand away from her pussy, and positioned myself so my hard cock was at the opening of Stephanie's pussy, and I used my hand to part her lips slightly. I was both nervous and excited, and I expected to fumble a little, but instead, I entered her with my first attempt. Her pussy was beautifully wet and slippery, but I still took a few strokes before I was all the way inside. I was surprised that even though my cock went in easily, the walls of her pussy were so snug around my cock, hugging it as I moved inside her.

"That went in nice and easily," Stephanie said, as I took the weight on my arms, and she reached up to hold me around my shoulders. "I know," I said, "but it's still a nice tight fit," I answered, in a voice that wavered slightly. I was moving my cock in short strokes inside Stephanie, as I got used to the feeling, and she started tilting her pelvis to meet me with each stroke, making my cock go that little bit deeper inside her. Stephanie wanted more of my cock, but I was still only learning to use it in her.

"You're very wet," I said, with a slight strain in my voice, and Stephanie answered, "You made me like that," pulling my face down to kiss me again, and then after our lips parted, adding, "all that kissing and licking, and the way you were so gentle with me. It made me want you even more."

Stephanie and I had got into a nice, sexy rhythm, and I was now moving my cock in full length strokes inside her snug, wet pussy, as she met each stroke with that tilt of her pelvis, so our fucking was a perfect team effort. "How do you like it so far?" she asked, me looking up from the pillow.

"Oh, it's fantastic," I answered.

"I should have said this earlier," Stephanie said, as I fucked her pussy, "but I stayed on the pill after Brad and I broke up, so when you want to come, just do it. It's okay, just go for it." I really hadn't thought that far ahead, but I nodded, and said simply, "Okay." I was too preoccupied with thrusting my hard cock into Stephanie's pussy to say much more.

A moment or two later, Stephanie said, in a breathless voice, "Glen, this feels beautiful, really beautiful. You've got no idea how good this feels," she paused, still meeting my thrusts with her pelvis, swallowed, took a breath, and added, "But I need to come, Glen. I really need to."

I wasn't sure what to do, but I said, "What do you want me to do?"

"Do it like you're trying to hurt me," she said, "fuck me like you're trying to hurt me."

I kept my thrusting at the same pace, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm approaching, and I shook my head, unsure what to do. Stephanie held her arms tighter around my shoulders, and said, "Just do it harder for a moment. You're doing great now, but just do it a little harder." I started to thrust harder and deeper into Stephanie's pussy, and she began to thrust back, "Ohh, that's good, Glen," she said, "That's so-o-o good! You're a natural at this."

I kept thrusting, harder, deeper than before, working Stephanie's pussy with my hard cock, and I began to wonder if I could hold on until Stephanie had come. I had never done this before, but I wanted her to come first, so I made an effort to hold on, as I fucked her pussy relentlessly, pounding it with my hard cock. I could feel my cock coming almost right out of Stephanie's pussy with each stroke, and the lips of her pussy would close around the head, then I would drive it back into her, fucking her hard, just like she had asked me to.

"Is that the way you wanted it?" I asked, my own voice becoming strained and breathless.

"That's the way," Stephanie answered, her own voice louder, "That's the way. I just needed to be fucked hard tonight." She took a quick breath, and added, "Sometimes," breathing again, "you just need to be fucked hard," pausing for another breath, "and this is one of those times."

I kept on thrusting hard, and then Stephanie kissed me on the mouth, took a breath, and said, "Glen, I think I'm going to come! Don't slow down! Please don't slow down!"

Stephanie closed her eyes, and threw back her head on the pillow, and her lovely face looked as though she was in pain for a moment, but then her eyes opened wide, and she looked surprised, and said, "Ohhh, GOD!! Glen, that's so good. That's so good! Keep going. Keep going!" Her arms were around my shoulders, but she pulled them down, and twisted them, making fists with her hands, and clutching them to her chest. She started to thrust her pelvis back at me, even harder than before, driving my cock further into herself, taking more of it, even though I was already trying to give her as much as I could. She was breathing hard, and I could already see the sweat on her face, as her body spasmed with her orgasm, and she rode the waves of pleasure that were washing through her.

I had never seen a real woman having an orgasm, and I was astonished at what I was seeing, but I kept on driving my cock into her sweet pussy, holding my own orgasm back by sheer force of will, hoping to satisfy my beautiful young aunt, before I lost control, and spurted my seed into her. I started to feel her pussy contracting around my hard cock, as I thrust into her, and I couldn't hold on any longer. My orgasm burst at the base of my hard cock, spreading through me in a flash, and I felt myself spurting three, four, five, six times, inside Stephanie's welcoming pussy, each spurt accompanied by a bolt of pure, sweet sexual pleasure, that went right to my core. I kept thrusting, my motion becoming ragged and irregular, and I heard a groan come out of my own mouth, although I was barely conscious of doing it. "You're coming," Stephanie said, with a strained note in her voice, and she gulped for breath, and added, "aren't you?" Her own thrusting was starting to slow, but her body was still shuddering.

"Yes!" I croaked. Speaking was an effort, and my voice sounded louder than I expected. Stephanie's chest heaved three times, and she said, "So am I!" as though I couldn't tell. My entire body was tingling with the after-effects of my orgasm, and as her own climax passed, Stephanie reached back up and put her arms around my shoulders again, and pulled me closer to her, and said, "That was incredible!" She was still breathing hard, but she kissed me again, making it quick, so she could take another breath. "You catch on fast, she added," taking another quick breath, and kissing me again.

The bolts of pleasure had passed, and I was now lying on top of Stephanie, with my half-hard cock still in her pussy, as my come leaked out of her around it. "That was fantastic," I said, "Really fantastic."

I rolled off Stephanie, and lay next to her on her left. She turned to lay her head on my chest, and said, "So, that was your first time with a woman." She smiled mischievously, and added, "I wanted it to be a session of nice, slow lovemaking for you, but something happened inside me, and I couldn't help myself." Then, she moved her head to kiss my mouth again, and said, "You did well to make a girl come your first time." She paused and raised her eyebrows, and added, "But then, I guess you had a great teacher." She breathed on her left fingernails, and then pretended to polish them on my chest, and her smile widened even more, as she looked me in the eyes.

"You were great," I said, even though I had nothing to compare her with.

"Well," Stephanie said, looked at me, "I'll tell you something else that's great."

I looked at her, waiting for her to continue. "We've got all night, and all day tomorrow to practice, so now that you've fucked me hard, we can take our time and get down to some nice slow lovemaking later on. You up for that?"

"Not yet, but it won't be long," I smiled back.

"Pay attention, because I'll be asking questions afterwards," Stephanie smiled, holding her beautiful body against mine, as we lay on her bed, and that's how we spent the night, my sexy young aunt and me, making love in her little house, where she taught me some of the things a man and a woman can do to give each other the sweetest sexual pleasure. Stephanie was my teacher, and I was her willing and attentive student, eager to learn and ready to put my lessons into practice.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers