Steadily Shown His Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

'Not at this rate he isn't,' Jim said flatly.

'Your cock is so big, can I please use my hands,' I pleaded.

Laura responded without hesitation. 'You can, but it will be your last visit. We allowed you to pay for a blowjob, not a handjob. If you aren't up to it you can finish with a handjob, but that's only because once a man's dick gets hard it needs to be relieved, he shouldn't have to endure the discomfort of an erection without release.'

Her meaning was clear, as clear as my own straining cock. I went back to work, sliding my mouth back on to Jim's pole.

I worked hard for another twenty minutes, the last 10 minutes trying to get past the pain in my jaw, my back and my knees. Finally Jim appeared to focus, and began moving toward a more aroused state. 'Faster' he demanded and I bobbed up and down as fast as I could. The first cum blast surprised me as Jim had not made any kind of sound, but its volume was mouth filling and slammed in to the back of my throat. I involuntarily started to lurch backwards, but Jim held me in place as the second blast unloaded, then a third of nearly equal size. I was gulping and gagging and swallowing, drooling a great deal of it down his still half dry shaft. Finally the sixth or seventh spasm was the last, and he eased his grip. I reeled backwards as Laura laughed, cum drooling down my chin on to my chest. Jim sighed contentedly, but then sent me to the same towel pile to clean him up. I stumbled awkwardly to my knees, they cried out from the pain of kneeling so long on the hard floor.

I took a towel and went to wipe my chin but was again rebuked by Laura. 'Those aren't for you!' I stood foolishly with the towel halfway to my chin dripping cum, but resignedly dropped to my aching knees once again.

I hefted Jim's now flaccid shaft and gently began cleaning around and over it. Finally having it in my hand caused my rigid dick to jump several times, adding to the now very full bulb of precum. When he was cleaned up I just stood, not daring to use even the soiled towel for myself, but not knowing what to do.

Laura set me straight. 'You know where the towels go when you are done,' as she gestured to the door. I realized she was sending me back down the hall wearing only a condom, but was resigned to doing as I was told. I opened the door and made my way down the hall, but even from a distance could clearly see Dee near the door continuing her watering. Before I could even think about turning back, Dee turned and looked directly at me. At me in my fully aroused glory. She made no attempt to look away, but just stared as I stood frozen. Finally I saw no option but to take another step forward and flip the towel on the washer, then wheel and scurry back.

When I came back through the door I found everyone returned to their original positions, Laura once again engrossed in her magazine, Jim once again wearing his shorts and watching television...now some baseball highlights. They both ignored me, and neither objected when I reached for my underwear. I still had Jim's cum on my chest, but had managed to clean my chin adequately. I dressed quickly and silently, though awkwardly around my stiff cock. When I was dressed I turned to them and stood, finally squeaking out a thank you and walked out completely ignored. Mercifully Dee had finished her watering, and was nowhere to be found. I got out the gate to my car with no further incident. I started the car and drove about 1 block down Jim's street before I pulled over in front of a white cape style house. As soon as I rolled to a stop I reached down and furiously rubbed through my pants, quickly unleashing a massive load in to my condom. The cum load overwhelmed the condom and spilled out in to my briefs as I gasped for a breath, a dizzy sense of some relief as a stain spread across my lap and my cock finally deflated.

I successfully serviced Jim's cock, though the path was now clearly a brutal road of deepening humiliation that Laura clearly enjoyed, and Jim was increasingly an enthusiastic participant.. It took time, suffering and significant money. I was now on the side of the road with cum drying on my chin and chest, my body aching. I could feel my shrunken cock slipping out of the condom, spilling it in to my soaked jockeys and pants.

And I knew I would soon be begging for the chance to pay to be allowed to do this again.

This is the final chapter, epilogue coming soon.

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers
12