Nude Modeling w Hung Roommate Pt. 01

Story Info
Naked modeling session shifts power dynamics in our dormroom.
4.3k words
4.19
118.8k
143

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,068 Followers

I went to college at a small liberal arts college in New England. In high school I was a cross between a jock and an art geek. About 5'11" with sandy blond hair, I played on the soccer and Frisbee teams while spending the rest of my time painting and drawing.

Going to a small college let me pursue all of my passions. I signed up for the frisbee and soccer teams and two art classes my first semester: Intro to Painting and Drawing the Human Figure.

I met my roommate Clark on move-in day. At 6'1", he was a little taller than me and had dark brown hair. From the very beginning, he seemed like a pot head. Our first night together he played guitar hero in his boxers and smoked weed for two hours. He was pretty thin and didn't have muscle definition, unlike me. When I changed to go to the shower, he glanced over at my six pack and solid biceps and went back to his video game. I smiled and thanked soccer and frisbee that I was hotter than my roommate.

My first week of classes was great. In addition to the two art classes, I took Intro to Psychology and European History.

I hadn't dated much in high school and was eager to start in college. I had one girlfriend in high school my junior and senior year. We lost our virginity together after prom, but it was kind of awkward and short-lived. We hooked up a few times after that, but our sex was nothing like the long, hot, and sweaty fuck sessions that I watched on the internet every night before bed.

I was hoping that all this would change during college. Because this was a small school (only 1,600 students), I had to be somewhat careful because rumors could spread quickly. But I already had my eye on a few girls in my art classes.

Lisa Lin was our 26-year-old "professor" for Intro to Painting and Drawing the Human Figure. At a larger university she would have been a teaching assistant; but here she was the main art professor. Young enough to look like a student, she loved to wear tight pants and small tanks, which showed off a sizable rack on her petite Asian figure. When her tanks rose up, I could see her tight abs and felt my cock jump a bit. She also layered her hair and flicked it back a lot, so that she always looked ready for sex.

I couldn't get too distracted by Ms. Lin because there were two other babes in my class: Veronica and Natalie. Veronica was from Puerto Rico and she wanted to be an artist since she was 11. She was on the volleyball team and was six-feet-tall with an enormous chest (even bigger than Ms. Lin's). Even though Veronica was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen and I was a new freshman stud on the soccer team, I probably would never have the guts to ask her out. Girls who are taller than me and as gorgeous as Veronica are usually out of my league.

Natalie was more my style. With short blonde hair at 5'8", she was petite but very, very pretty. Luckily, she was also in all four of my classes.

I sat by Natalie on our first day of Psychology and struck up a conversation. We said hi in a few of our classes that week and when Friday came around, I asked her what she was doing this weekend.

"Aren't you going to the opening party this weekend?" she asked.

Because our college only had seven fraternities, they always hosted a joint party for the freshmen on the first week of school. It was basically an excuse for all of us to get shit-faced and hook up for the first time.

"Of course," I said to Natalie. "Do you want to go together?"

Stupid, stupid me. "Umm," she said. "I'm actually planning on going with my roommates, but I'll see you there?"

"Ok, that sounds great."

"Here's my number," she said, grabbing my phone and putting it in. Oh, I thought. I guess I didn't screw this up as much as I thought.

That night I asked my roommate Clark if he wanted to go to the party. He was still smoking weed and playing guitar hero in his boxers. "I've heard that party sucks ass," he replied. "But let me know if you find any hoes you can bring back for us."

This guy is a real winner, I thought. He must never get laid. I decided to be a jerk.

"Well," I said, "I might need the room later for this girl in all of my classes."

"Oh yeah?" he said. "What's her name?"

"Natalie."

"I don't know her. Do you have a picture?"

I really didn't care about my roommate but kinda wanted to rub this one in his face, so I pulled up Natalie's profile and showed Clark a few photos.

"Damn!" he said. "She's hot." Natalie was the kind of babe who had plenty of bikini photos on her Facebook, so her profile left little to the imagination.

"If you have trouble with her, please send her my way," Clark said. "I'd be happy to fuck her senseless."

"Right," I said, laughing as I headed out. I couldn't imagine Natalie falling for a lazy bum like my roommate.

When I met up with Natalie and her friends, they were already completely shitfaced. We started playing drinking games together and a couple hours later, I had caught up. We made it to the frat house, where I was grabbed by a couple of frat guys who gave me more shots. Ten minutes later, I was puking outside in the bushes and my friend Jared offered to walk me home. "Natalie, Natalie," I tried to tell him, but he wouldn't listen. I had blown it. I was too drunk to find Natalie and she was probably off hooking up with someone else.

It took me the rest of the weekend to recover, but the next week of classes were great. I talked to Natalie and told her I was too shitfaced to find her at the party. She told me she did the same and she didn't even know where she was when she woke up the next morning.

_________________________________________________________________

That Tuesday, Ms. Lin told us that we would be starting to draw the human body at the end of the week. "This will be a great chance for you all to master your skills and a chance for some of you to make a lot of money."

Because I was on financial aid and didn't have a lot of spending money, I was especially curious about the last part.

"To master the human form, we will need some students who are willing to model for the rest of the class. All you have to do is sit and let us draw you and we'll pay you $30 an hour."

Wow, I thought. This sounds great. $30 would go a long way toward alcohol on the weekends and this will be a really easy job.

After class, I walked up to Ms. Lin and told her I was willing to sign up to model. "Wonderful!" she said. "I was going to ask you if you'd be willing to help—you're so handsome you already look like a model."

I blushed as Ms. Lin checked me out from head to toe.

"I just have one question. Since you're the only male who volunteered, do you know any other guys who might be willing to help us out?"

I hadn't made many guy friends yet, but I told her I would ask my roommate. "Great," she replied. "Just show up here tomorrow at 4 pm and we'll get started."

That night I asked Clark if he was interested in modeling. "Ha," he replied. "I'm not a pretty boy like you, but $30 sounds great. Count me in."

The next day I wore a nice button-up shirt and tight black jeans. Predictably, Clark showed up in sweat pants and a t-shirt. There was a small stage set up in the classroom with about ten chairs around it. Natalie and Veronica were both there with about five other females and three guys, all setting up their drawing pads and pencils.

Clark and I got up on stage and sat down awkwardly on some pillows.

"Alright," Ms. Lin said. "Since this is our first modeling session of the semester, we'll start you off easy. Go ahead and take off your shirts while the artists start drawing your torsos."

Huh? I was confused. Nowhere along the way had Ms. Lin mentioned anything about taking our clothes off. I simply assumed they would draw us with our clothes on.

I looked over at Clark, who had already removed his shirt. "Hurry up, Luke," Ms. Lin said, staring at me. "We don't have all day."

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I then pulled up my white undershirt, revealing my tanned and toned body. I heard a whistle from one of the girls in the crowd.

"Calm down, ladies," Ms. Lin said. "Start drawing."

I had put some gel in my hair that morning and must confess that I looked pretty good. Sitting just a foot away from my roommate, whose pale chest and flat muscles that weren't much to stare at, I looked like a model for Abercrombie & Fitch.

After ten minutes of sketching, Ms. Lin said, "Artists, put down your pencils. It's time to draw some legs and feet."

"Gentlemen," she said, looking at us. "Please remove your trousers."

Because I had played sports in high school, I was used to occasionally being naked in front of others, but this was something new. Never before had I been on stage with another guy with an audience of beautiful women—including two girls I desperately wanted to fuck. But at least I was on stage with a total sloth, so hopefully seeing him would make these girls want me even more.

I pulled off my socks and shoes and pulled down my jeans, revealing a pair of black Calvin Klein trunks. I looked over at Clark, who had the same red-striped boxers that he wore playing guitar hero. They probably hadn't been washed in weeks.

The cool breeze felt great on my legs and abs and before I knew it, Ms. Lin said, "Okay, models, please take off your underwear."

This was the moment of truth. I looked over at Veronica and saw her licking her lips. Then I looked at Natalie, who met my eyes and then looked down at my crotch. I put my hands in my waistband and pulled down my trunks. As soon as they hit the floor, I kicked them off and looked at Clark.

My mouth dropped. His boxers were on the floor and hanging between his legs was a dick that would look huge on a porn star.

A gasp came from the audience. Veronica had dropped her pencil and was staring right at Clark's manhood. Natalie and Ms. Lin were dead silent. Clark kind of looked at them, then at me, then at his dick, then at mine.

I had played sports my entire life and seen my share of dicks, but never one like this. I knew I was a little on the small side—three inches, soft—but I assumed that a bum like Clark would be the same, if not smaller.

But oh how I was wrong. His snake was six massive inches—twice as long as mine and twice as thick. It swayed slowly as Clark, my asshole roommate, slowly scanned the room like he was now king of the jungle.

I closed my legs just a bit—trying to hide my newfound embarrassment. Never before had I been one-on-one with a penis as big as Clark's. My little three-incher shriveled even more.

As I looked sheepishly around the room, I couldn't help but notice Natalie, Veronica, and Ms. Lin all licking their lips and staring silently at Clark. With a wry smile on his face, his fat cock plumped up a bit. Maybe it was seven inches now?

Fuck, I thought. Here I was naked in front of all of my classmates and my hot art teacher. I glanced down at my own penis, which had shriveled up from the cold and embarrassment. It was probably only two inches now—so much shorter than Clark's.

As my horse-hung roommate spread his legs wide for the artists to see his dick, I turned to my side and put my hand between my legs to give my penis a few encouraging tugs. Veronica gave me a knowing smile.

After a few minutes of silence in which the artists started drawing our vastly different bodies and cocks, Ms. Lin walked onto stage. With a short skirt and a skin-tight tank, I had never seen her look hotter.

"Stand up, boys," she said. "Or should I say men," she added, looking down at Clark. I heard Natalie and one of the guys laughing in the audience.

I reluctantly stood up next to Clark.

"Okay, Clark," Ms. Lin said. "Now I want you to put your arm around your roommate."

I shivered when Clark put his arm on his shoulder. Now we were standing side by side, the comparison between our dicks obvious for all to see.

"These models give us a gorgeous look at the diversity among male figures," Ms. Lin said. "As you can see, muscles are not always proportional to one another." She looked at our cocks and a few of the artists laughed.

Then Ms. Lin did something that I will never forget. She grabbed me and Clark's flaccid cocks and lifted them up.

As the woman of my dreams grabbed my dick, a jolt of energy went through my body. I barely listened to her words, "And don't forget to draw their testicles as well. You can notice there is quite a bit of difference between their balls."

Still focusing on Ms. Lin's hand, I glanced over at Clark's balls and saw they were almost twice as big as mine. I groaned as one of the sexiest moments of my life was ruined by my asshole roommate.

Ms. Lin released her hand a moment later, but her work was already done. My penis was now coming to life and totally turned on by this sexy teacher.

To my horror, I started to get a full erection in front of my teacher and all of my classmates. As Clark's thick and massive cock continued to hang down below his balls, my penis grew harder and harder until it pointed completely upright.

Silence filled the room as my classmates stared at the sight before them. With Clark's arm still on my shoulder, my dick was hard as a rock at its full five-and-a-half inches. I looked down at my throbbing erection and then at Clark's manhood, which was still a soft but enormous seven inches. It was thicker and longer than my best effort, which was now leaking a small amount of pre-cum.

Fuck, I thought. I had gotten a hard on while my taller and more-hung roommate draped his arm around me. Now the hottest girls in school knew what my dick looked like at full erection—and how small it was compared to my pot-smoking, guitar-hero-playing roommate.

The room was dead quiet. Ms. Lin stood by the stage licking her lips as my classmates furiously drew on their sketchpads. My penis remained erect the entire time we were on stage, even though my face was red with shame.

After fifteen minutes, Ms. Lin asked me to sit on the pillow while Clark remained standing. From this angle, I could get a better view of his dick since it was only two feet away from my face. My little dick was still alert but started to go down. It shrunk back below three inches by the end of the session. When the clock hit 5 pm, Ms. Lin mercifully said, "Okay, boys, you can go ahead and put your clothes on."

As I quickly put on my underwear, Clark stayed standing and talked to Ms. Lin, still proud and naked as the day he was born. "You are such a great model," she said. "Have you done this before?"

"I haven't. I had no idea I would be modeling for such beautiful women," he replied, pretending to be shy. "I hope I did okay."

"You didn't seem nervous at all," she said. "And we would love to have you model again next week. You and Luke were a, um, interesting pair," she added. "We don't often find two specimens like yourselves."

When I left the room, Clark was still standing naked on stage with Ms. Lin, Veronica, and Natalie still staring at him. I felt like I was going to throw up but couldn't escape the gnawing feeling that I needed to jerk my penis right away.

_________________________________________________________________

I couldn't even make it back to the dorm. Popping into the library bathroom, just next to the art room, I furiously started stroking my little member. I had never thought of it as little before, but now I noticed that my hand covered almost all of it up when I jerked off.

How big does Clark's cock get? I wondered.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I started cumming, stream after stream shooting out of my cock. Just imagining my roommate's huge manhood had forced me to orgasm.

But as my breathing slowed and I washed my hands in the bathroom sink, my head started to clear. Sure, my roommate had a dick twice the size of mine. And sure, all the hottest girls and my classmates saw the difference and drew pictures of us. But I was still more attractive than him and might have a shot with Natalie. Even though she saw my slender 5.5 inches hard as a rock, maybe she was turned on by it?

I had always heard that it was the motion of the ocean—not the size of it—that mattered. So maybe girls wouldn't want to sleep with a bum like Clark.

_________________________________________________________________

When I returned to my dorm room after dinner, Clark was predictably smoking weed and playing guitar hero in his boxers. As soon as I closed the door, I noticed that something felt different. Clark didn't speak to me or say a word. It was almost like he didn't notice my existence.

As I was getting ready for bed, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Natalie. "Hey Luke, could you send me your roommate's number?"

My heart sank and I ignored the text. But Clark was sitting just a few feet away and seemed to notice the puzzled look on my face. "What's up?" he asked.

"Oh nothing," I said. "It was just one of my classmates."

"Was it one of the girls from art class?"

I should have lied but I said "yes" and told the truth.

"What does she want?" The way he looked at me I knew I wouldn't get away with a lie.

"She wants your number."

"Well she should have asked me. I gave my number to the hot Puerto Rican babe and that smokin' professor."

I shouldn't have been surprised and looked over at Clark. A few hours earlier, I saw him as a gross and unattractive guy, but now he exuded sex and confidence.

I relented and sent his number to Natalie. A few minutes later his phone buzzed. I could tell by his smile that it was from Natalie. "Do you want to see something good?" he asked.

I nodded. Clark tossed his phone to me and I saw a topless picture of Natalie. Her pert breasts looked even better than I imagined. I stared at it for a few seconds until Clark ripped it out of my hand.

"I don't want you to get any ideas, little roomie," he said, standing above me. "I know you'll get an erection just by looking at her."

It was true. My penis was already tenting my boxer briefs. Clark took back his phone and looked at the picture of Natalie. His hand drifted to the snake concealed by his boxers. He slowly started massaging it. The lights were still on and I stared transfixed at my roommate.

He must have noticed but kept looking at Natalie, slowly caressing his swollen manhood as it grew harder and harder.

Clark's boxers had always struck me as unattractive, the kind of unwashed, threadbare underwear that were worn by people who didn't care what they looked like. But now the light-blue, American Eagle boxers looked downright sexy as they accentuated his massive pipe.

"Ugh," he moaned, caressing what looked to be the head of his snake. "That Natalie sure is one hot bitch. I can't wait to fuck her."

I wanted to look away but simply couldn't. That massive lump in Clark's boxers affixed my attention. Even without touching my normal-sized cock, I felt like I was on the edge of cumming once again. But Clark lost interest and crawled into bed. His sexy anaconda now concealed deep beneath his sheets, I let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Thanks for giving her my number," Clark said. I was still just staring at him. "You're a good roomie," he added.

As I drifted to sleep, my dreams of Natalie took a new twist. Now there were images of Clark waiting to fuck her with a throbbing dick that I still hadn't seen. How big was it? I wondered. And how thick? I had never before fantasized about someone's penis, but I couldn't get the image of Clark's manhood out of my head. I barely slept as images of him kept popping up—fucking Natalie, fucking Veronica, fucking Ms. Lin. All I wanted to do was jerk off my normal and respectable cock, but I didn't want Clark to think I was into him. Like the good roommate I was, I just stayed in bed, only quietly touching my penis, as I waited til morning.

somebody123
somebody123
1,068 Followers
12