Steak and BJ Day 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
280 Followers

A few more thrusts into my mouth and he mutters a strained "I am cumming!"

He releases my head, his hips fall into the chair, and his breathing stops. For a moment the only sound is my slurping as I apply the last couple strokes to his penis. His hips lurk and he lets out an un-human groan. My mouth is sealed around his head, and I feel a hard hot splash at the back of my throat. I let up on my suction, and let my mouth move gently up and down, feeling his dick pulsate each time he shoots. He let out at least a dozen spurts until he finally sat limply back, having emptied all his precious juice into me. I pulled my mouth off him, holding his huge load in my mouth. I reached over and picked up my hand towel, and put it under my chin. I tilted forward, and let most of his cum seep from my mouth. The last bit, though, I let linger on my lips, and licked it back into my mouth and swallowed.

He looked totally spent and satisfied. It had been a good blowjob. I stood up, bent over, and gave his penis a gently kiss. And then kissed him deep and long.

"Thanks for letting m blow you." I said. "I think I will win the bet!"

We talked for a bit, and he went home.

That was well over a year ago, and we have been dating ever since. He is such a great guy, and we have the most amazing time together. And yes, the sex is great! In fact, we celebrated Steak Day again this year, and hope to every year. This year he wanted to stay home and bbq his own steak, but I took good care of his penis. It was great that Steak Day was on a Sunday this year. We made a whole day of it. We slept in a bit, and when he stepped into the shower I stripped down and put on some red kneepads I bought online. I opened the shower door, all naked except for the kneepads. His jaw actually dropped again, and his dick went from limp to rock hard in about 3 seconds. I turned him so his back was under the water, then dropped to my knees and sucked him off. Since I was in the shower, I pulled his dick out at the last moment and let him shoot all over my face and hair, which is a huge fantasy of his. Later, we went to a movie and I sucked him off there, too, and got to show off my silent swallowing skills! And then after the bbq, I sat him back in the same sucking chair, and blew him again. He had a good day.

Oh, and yes, I won the bet. But there was some stiff competition. One of the girls had never given a blow job before, so gave her first. Another tied up her guy and sucked him using whipped cream and chocolate sauce, and another girl's boy got called to work, so she ended up sucking him in the parking lot of the steak house. But, my having to find a guy in just a few days, and doing the full Steak Day with him on our first date, was still the winner.

tustin92614
tustin92614
280 Followers
12