Steamboat Willy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new launch was the first of our new line of Fiberglas hulled boats. It was impossible to tell the hull was made of Fiberglas because the mold was made from WILLY's hull. It was to be available in three versions, a sternwheeler, and a screw-propelled version and in a deep- water version. The deep-water boats had a deeper displacement soft chine hull. We could produce the hulls at half the cost and in less than half the time. The boats could be had in the open launch or with a fully enclosed cabin and even a cruiser model.

Attraction owners from many coastal and lake or river front attractions were very Interested in acquiring our boats. Tom, Dori's ex had worked up designs for a new steam engine. It looked like the old engines but was a much improved model with much less steam leakage around the pistons and around the valves. Using modern manufacturing methods and advanced materials required using some adjustable steam vents we could tune in the amount of steam noise created. We made the engines and boilers in two sizes, twenty-horsepower and forty-horsepower. Two twenty- horse engines were combined to make the forty-horse power.

We offered the deep-water boat as either a stern-wheeler or a side-wheeler. The side-wheeler was offered in two versions. One had larger and wider wheels powered by two forty-horse engines for use as an authentic tugboat. The orders were starting to come in so that our little boatyard in the woods stayed busy. That was what we wanted to do.

Dori and Sally started getting out more now and often went shopping in town. Even though Janette, Sally's shopper now had all Dori's sizes and preferences on file and kept the two of them up to date in the latest fashions; they love to shop. I even went with them on occasion.

On the way home from a trip to Gainesville one afternoon the girls wanted to stop for a cold beer at a bar they saw ahead. I told the limo driver to pull in the bar. We went in and we each ordered a beer. The girls put some money in the jukebox and danced with each other. They were having a good time when eight or nine bikers swarmed in the bar. Four or five surrounded the girls and pressed themselves against them. The girls tried to get away, and were being groped and felt up. I tried to get up and was told to sit back down or get hurt.

Suddenly a loud voice yelled "HOLD IT!' The music had ended and everything was quiet. I looked around and saw Moondog And Targon, our drivers that day. "Hey guys, leave the ladies alone please. You guys know Targon and I. You are outnumbered now.

"How do you figure that?" Asked one large guy.

"You know Targon and I can handle each three or four of you guys and the Boss can handle more than that."

The bikers all turned and looked at me. The biggest one said, "If the 'Boss' there can handle me we'll leave all of you alone, OK?" Targon and Moondog lifted their hands and looked at me. I shrugged. The big guy walked out on the dance floor. He took out a bike chain and wrapped it around his fist. I walked out and faced him. I smiled at him. "How do you want it?" I asked.

"What?"

"Do you want to get hurt in your face, your stomach or your balls?"

Moondog giggled.

The biker bellowed and charged me. He launched a roundhouse right that would have taken off my head if it had landed. I ducked under it and broke his left knee as he passed me. He landed hard, screaming. He looked up at me and gritted his teeth. I looked in his eyes and asked, "Now where do you want to get hurt?" I will admit he had guts. He kicked out with his right leg trying for my legs. I stepped aside and kicked him in the balls. He screamed and passed out.

I said, "Come here girls. I don't think he wants to dance any more." They both moved beside me. I pushed them behind me. "Gentlemen these girls are my two wives, I will not be so easy on anyone else who wants to touch them."

I said, "Moondog is this the bar where they have the bet on the rebar?"

"Yeah! Boss, it sure is."

"Hand it to me, please."

He handed me a one foot long piece of steel reinforcing bar. I took it and examined it. It was 1/2-inch bar. It had been bent at a ninety-degree angle. The shortness of the legs made it difficult to grip and gave no leverage. I bent over, hiding it in my waist and moved my arms in and out rapidly. I straightened up and dropped the two pieces on the bar.

A murmur ran through the bikers. The bartender walked to the register and handed me an envelope containing one thousand dollars. I thanked him and suggested he call 911 for the biker. The other bikers said no, they would take care of him.

I turned and took both of my girls and led them out and to the limo. When we were safely on the road I said, "Whew! I am glad, real glad that is over." Sally hugged me, "My hero! All I can say is that now I know what Moondod and Targon mean when they say they are afraid of you. Wow!"

Dori kissed me too, "I was terrified that Rich would get hurt. He never mussed a hair on his head. That big guy was twice his size. Did you see Moondog and Targon grinning and high-fiveing each other when it was over?"

"Yeah", said Sally, "They are still laughing up there."

Dori looked at me, "I just can't believe that such a sweet and gentle person and do that. He touches as gentle as a feather and hits like a sledgehammer. I'm not going to talk back to him again."

I laughed, "You better sass me back or I won't know who you are. Then I might have to spank you."

Dori looked at Sally, "Has he ever spanked you?"

"Yes he has. It is terrifying; he pulls your panties down and puts you over his knee. It feels like he is hitting you with a marshmallow. You'll love it. Especially when he kisses it to make it better. Some times he gets carried away with the kissing part.

Do you remember when Targon told us that he thought Rich would really hurt someone if he were protecting one of us?"

"I had forgotten that, he was right. I'm still shaking, next time we wait until we are home to get a beer."