Steamer Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took out my cock from her panties. Pushed it into my underclothes. I hugged her tightly. Otherwise she would have collapsed. I moved slowly to one corner of the deck holding her in my arms. I could find an empty bench. I sat on it with her body in my lap. We were totally exhausted and burnt out. She was almost senseless..

We didn't know, how long we sat like that. Only I knew, a huge seepage of our combined cum accumulated inside her panties soaked my trousers badly. Her right breast was still exposed. Her unsnapped bra was hanging awkwardly from her back.

"Hey Roma" I whispered shaking her chin, "Get up, set your dress in order."

She suddenly woke up, blushed seeing herself in total mess. She got up, moved to a dark corner to set her in order. She came back. Kissed me casually and said, "Let's go".

In fact, our Steamer came back to the Jetty sometime back. Half of the couples had already left. Some couples were still dancing. Some were in hurry to go to the lower deck to finish their last round of pumping. I got up. Followed her to the car.

Meanwhile, I had another erection. I was convinced, she would take me to her apartment and spend rest of the night in my arms. In anticipation my blood circulation raced to its peak, my breathing was in total disarray. I was panting.

"Goodnight darling" she braked her car. I looked outside. I couldn't believe, she stopped the car outside my hotel. My anticipation got a severe beating. I was totally broken mentally. I shook my head in disbelief and got down from the car.

Another week I stayed in Germany. I met Roma everyday, but we talked to each other only on professional matter. No doubt, I had to struggle to suppress my hurt feeling. I kept myself cool, despite being haunted by my disappointment every moment.

I returned to India with a heavy heart. I couldn't talk to my wife freely for next few weeks. I was grilled by two mental agonies. While my disappointment stuck to my mind like a leech, a guilty feeling haunted me day night. With the passage of time my guilty feeling slowly lost its intensity. But my disappointment remained in my mind as an undercurrent.

But when my next visit to Germany was fixed, it surfaced with new vigor. My dilemma, whether to go to Germany or ask someone else to go, got to my nerve. It ripped me apart.

During those days, I got a surprise phone call from Roma.

"Hey handsome" she spoke intimately, "Have you finalized your date of coming?"

"No Roma" I replied with subdued voice, "I'm not sure whether I'll come or send somebody else."

"What rubbish!" she shouted in the phone, "You remember, I promised you to take to a Swingers' Party. Everything is arranged. As soon as you arrive, the date for its first session will be fixed."

"Are you sure?" I exclaimed holding my breath.

"Yes honey" she said gushingly, "You'll be my partner. Fix your date immediately".

"I'll talk to my travel agent right now" I bubbled with glee.

"Don't forget to inform me the date" she gasped, "We'll fix our date accordingly. Bye."

I came back to the house with an inexplicable excitement. In the night I felt making a sex with my wife. But she was cool. Showed no interest. To arouse her I started telling her my experience in the Steamer Party. She slowly got excited and we had a lovely coition.

Next morning when we were taking morning tea together, I asked, "How was the story I told you last night?"

"I think, now a days with your software activity, you fantasize a lot" she chuckled.

"It's true!" I insisted.

"Are you taking drug now a days, honey?" she pooh-poohed my confession.

I felt bad, she didn't believe me.

12